Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 8 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 8 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Iris chuckled and hugged him when he came out. She shook her head at what he said. "I'm no model." blushing slightly, she hid her face against his shoulder. When he got her the towel she wrapped it around herself, hiding slightly, her blush still on her cheeks. Eventually she just let the cloth drape over her shoulders and linger down the curve of her breasts, which since the swimsuit was kind of small where that came in there was plenty to see, and cover. When they got to the pool her eyes widened. "Bloody..." She chuckled. "Wow...i don't know what i want to do, what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Scorpius chuckled. "Well, personally... I like to play first, then relaxe, but it's whatever you want to do love." He gave her a smirk. They could slide in here, play many water games with goals set up in the pool, relax on floats, and much more. Scorpius waited for her to decide what she wanted to do, but he tugged her towel from her and set them both on a chair away from the water.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Iris was about to put her towel down when he stole it, making her chuckle. "Lets do that then." She took his hand and pulled him toward the slide. In truth, she had never been on a water slide before. That being said, she made him go up first as she held onto his arm and looked around. "I've never been on one of these before." She mumbled as they got to the top and she looked down it. Truth was, when she was on a broom she was fine, but when standing on a pillar that was high in the air like this, she was kind of afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:21 pm

"somehow I knew you'd pick the slide..." he said with a grin. As they walked by he flipped a switch, turning on the water for the slide. "It's simple, water rushes down the slide from the top, propelling you down. You spin with the slid and splash in the water, I promise it's safe.' He chuckled at her but he went up first like she wanted. As he slid down he threw his arms in the air and hollered "Woooooaaaah!" Then SPLASH. He came up for breath a few seconds later, swimming to the edge of the pool. He smiled encouragingly up at her, urging her to try it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 pm

As she watched him she had to admit it looked fun but when she went to go herself she felt scared. She looked down and started to get a little pale and swallowed hard. She had to get down one way or another, either by climbing a latter backwards or going down a slide. Even she saw how the ladder was more logical. So, sighing, she sat on the slide, closed her eyes, and pushed off. It was fun but she opened her eyes at the wrong time, seconds before hitting the water. When she came back up she was laughing and rubbing her face. She dived under the water and swam around until her eyes felt better and then ended up bumping into him and surfacing again. "Oopses, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Scorpius urged her to slide, cheering her on and chuckling at her in a boyish way. "Come on, love, it's fun I promise!" he told her. when she finally let herself slide he couldn't help but smile, she was willing to try new, possibly frightening things. He tread water for a bit, until she bumped into him. "No worries," he said with a grin, wrapping one arm around her and still treading with the other and his legs lazily.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Iris chuckled a little, blushing from how silly she felt, and slid her arms around him. She swam with him slightly, hugging him all the while, before she finally slipped from his arms and slid deeper into the water again. Once, twice, three times she flipped in the water as she relaxed and finally got use to the feeling. When she resurfaced this time she splashed him slightly, giggled, and dived again to swim away before doing the same in a different location.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Scorpius chuckled and spluttered a little, wiping the water from his eyes each time she did it. Finally, he went under one time just before she came up. He swam under her and tugged her under by her ankles, tickling her a little as she drifted down. He let her go though, not wanting to drown the love of his life, and surfaced beside her. He ran a hand over his hair and shook his head a little, getting the water out of his eyes. 'Glad to see you having fun, love," he said with a smile.

Selena lay in bed, drenched in a cold sweat and lost in the world of her nightmares. She saw many things, flashing back and forth. First she saw a small child, left in a bundle beside a restaurant dumpster. From there things flashed to things in a large manor getting broken, odd looking... children?... running or... flying maybe, trying to get away from something. Selena breathed difficultly as she watched a young version of Lyrics wife, protecting those strange looking children. Selena groaned in her sleep, tears falling from her eyes as things flashed from her past to what could lay in the future.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:09 pm

When she first re-surfaced Iris began coughing in the midsts of laughter. It wasn't until after he spoke that she finally regained her composer. Without answering she just smirked and kicked with her feet, sending her lundging toward him and pulling him under. Under the water, just before she let him swim to the surface, Iris kissed him and smiled. Once at the surface she took a deep breath and laughed softly. "I'm having a lot of fun, I haven't gone swimming in so long."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Scorpius laughed a little. "Well, glad I can bring a smile to your face somehow," he said with a slight grin. He picked up a floating beach ball and swam away from her. Once far enough away he batted it up and to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Iris smiled and hit the ball back before it fell. The little battle continued which each getting farther away as they went. "Hey not fair!" She said when he bopped it off to the side. She swam for it, racing him to it. When he beat her she pouted. "Meanie." She teased before she tried to steal it from him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Scorpius laughed and had to reach high up a time or two to get it. As soon as he saw her move for it as it flopped to the side, he swam for it too. he grabbed it and laughed at her cute pout face. As she tried to steal it he held it away from her, and bounced it off her head once. With a deep laugh he hit it up and swam away, letting her have it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Iris sighed and went after the ball. She took the ball and threw it at him before she swam in a different direction and only looked out of the water after a while. She stuck her tongue away from him and swam off, starting a silent race with a cute little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Scorpius, getting hit in the head with the ball, laughed a little and spluttered. He watched her for a moment, and swam after her. It took him a moment, but he caught up to her and captured her, wrapping his arms and legs around her. They went under but only for a second as he let go and they floated up again. He ran his hand through his hair, flattening it out of his face, and smiled at her. "Clever," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Iris smiled and kissed him again as she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you." She grinned and held him tightly. "I'm so glad we really came here." Taking a deep breath, she leaned into him and hugged him as they floated there for a little bit. Smiling, she put her forehead to his. "Love you, soo much."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Scorpius was treading water with all but one arm, which he had tightly around her. "I love you too, I'm glad you like it here... I'm sorry about Sidney, I really am..." He still felt bad that there wasn't much he could do against Sidney but the fact that they were both now okay was good news when it came to that man. He hugged her tightly to him, closing his eyes for a slow blink when she lay her head against his. When he looked back into her eyes he smiled. "You've been wonderful, smart, quick on the draw, and everything I could have ever asked for and more..." Merline he loved her, and loved being around her. He spun them in the water and smiled.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

"I don't mind, it didn't ruin my time here...And even though...well even though what did happen ruined yesterday I just want to be happy for today....I don't want to be upset." She smiled sadly at him and kept her arms around him tightly as they made it to the edge of the shallow end. As they spun she giggled slightly and held him tighter. "Oh I love you, and I have to be like that, I've been through a lot of sticky situations so i've gotten use to it."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm

"Someday," he said casually in a not-pressuring type of way, "I hope you can share your past with me..." He smile gently at her and kissed her a bit. "But I'm still very proud of how you handled him... most fear Sidney and can barely speak in front of him... you saw Selena." Of course, Scorpius knew nothing of Selena's past, and simply figured she feared Sidney because he was Sidney.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Iris smiled and cuddled up to him. "I will, in fact, ask me something and if I can talk about it I will...if not I will tell you someday, I promise love. I promise." She kept her arms around him tightly as he sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you so much. Ask me ask me" she teased and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Scorpius now held her with both hands and walked to the stairs leading out of the shallow end of the pool. he slowly descended into the hot tub, sitting her in his lap and holding her loosely. He smiled a little at her and looked into her eyes. "Alright," he finally said. "Why did you really move here from France?" Was Scorpius finally going to get some answers?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Iris sat down and chuckled slightly, blushing as she sat on his lap. When he asked she frowned just slightly, as if already he had asked something she didn't want to answer-and she didn't. However, she did. "...Death eaters..." she took a deep breath and laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she slowly took deep breaths. "...They came into my home one night in the middle of the night, wreaking things everywhere.... in the morning my father was gone and my mother had us backed and gone before I could ask what happened...."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Scorpius prided her for actually talking to him about it. He nodded and held her close to him while they spoke. "Why's your mother in hiding?" he asked, gently and curiously rather than in a demanding way. He listened to her, and kissed her forehead or temple often, just letting her know he was still here for her, no matter what happened in her past.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Iris didn't want to get to that part. At least not all of it. She kissed his cheek and smiled sadly. "I can't tell you all of that...I just....I can't come to terms with it...but one thing I can tell you is that the death eaters are after...us." she hid her face again as if thinking now he wouldn't want to be around her since she'd be a danger to him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 pm

On the contrary, he held her tightly now. He kissed her temple, wherever he could reach really, and held her close to his body. "I still love you," he said firmly. "And I'll do everything I can to help you, before or after our marriage and even if you decide not to marry me in the end." He gave her a gentle kiss, he wasn't about to leave her for that kind of thing. No way.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

"Why on earth would I not want to marry you? You've no idea how much easier you made all of this...." Hugs him tightly and cuddles to him lovingly. "I just don't want you to get hurt because of me or my family...and I'm still so worried about my mum...she wants me to go into hiding with her this summer.... I don't know what to do." Frowning slightly, she just looked up at him in a cute, sad way.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Scorpius nodded slowly. "If I get hurt, it's on me, because it's a choice I'm making. You should do what you feel is right..." He would support her in any way necessary, though he hoped she would choose something other than going into hiding. However, he would wait for her if that was indeed her choice. "I'll wait for you if that's what you want... our manor is open to you if you want to stay here, your mother could stay too..." he shrugged a little. He'd help her open her options as best he could, but he would not pressure her to make a choice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next