Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Clementine Manor Vote_lcapClementine Manor Voting_barClementine Manor Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Clementine Manor Zoom_Adare1

Clementine Manor O2treehouse2

The Clementine Family is a pureblooded Wizarding family from the east. They are known for their dark skin, dark hair, and rich accents which make most find them irresistible. At least, that is, until Lyric Clementine married and had a child with a Sirecie, a creature from Greece, and birthed the young Praxis Delilah Clementine. Though the rest of the family tried to disown him at first, when the young girl was born the whole family accepted it, that is until the great battle that left the lands in ruin and left the family with only two known heirs- Praxis Clementine and Lyric Clementine. One of which was sent to the Wizarding Prison; Azkaban. The other now runs for her life from the very man that destroyed her family.

Though half of the large manor is in ruins, the other half is still standing strong and proud, deep in a valley in the Birmingham Hills. In the forest not far off but far enough that it's not known by many people, there is an odd little home in the trees made of magical material. When first disowned Lyric built this place for himself and his Greek bride, half because he wanted to stay near his family and half because she hated staying on the ground all the time and felt better in the trees and hovering. This was where Praxis was born and raised for the beginning of her life before moving into the Main manor at the age of four.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Lyric looked at the house for a moment with a sad gaze, his dull eyes getting misty. Shaking his head, he pushed onward, showing Andrew toward the place where the boy had once come to visit when the two families were friends. The building was massive, though parts of it were in ruin because of the battle that raged through it years ago, still it was beautiful. Made of old stones and covered in vines, it looked like nature herself had a love for the place. Lyric lead Andrew into the house and up the staircases. On the second floor was a master bedroom that had been his parent's for years. Beside it was his room, one that rivaled the master, and down the hall was Praxis' old chambers. There, in a small room that was painted dark green with silver trailing up the walls in designs, was Praxis' old bed. Lyric laid the two children in the bed, which was covered in a blue bed set. He covered them and left them to rest well. He then lead Andrew into another room, one that Lyric and his late wife had wanted to surprise Praxis with before...well before all the horrid things happened. It was a room painted black with a silver field of flowers on the wall and magenta blooms. The bed was covered in silver and magenta as well while all the furniture was dark wood and polished perfect, besides the dust from the years. "Lay her here..." he said as he watched him moved Praxis. A sad smile met his lips as he moved to sit in the apartments sitting area, sighing as he looked at the unlit fireplace. He couldn't decide if it was good or not to be back.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Andrew followed Lyric, his eyes darting down often to be sure she was still breathing. He would glance lovingly at her stomach from time to time, touched his unborn son was already strong and helping keep his mother safe. And left the children with a little reluctance. They hadn't been safely out of his sight for a while now and he didn't like being away from them. He supposed he was being a little overprotective, so he just left with Lyric anyway and followed him to the other bedroom. He lay Praxis on the bed with gentle grace, gently stroking her hair out of her face. He sat beside her on the edge of the bed and held her hand with care. He leaned down slowly and he kissed her lips, then he leaned further down and lifted her shirt enough to kiss her belly and slid it back down. He came back up to kiss her forehead and her lips again. "I love you," he whispered to her gently, having a bit of a hard time letting his emotions through after what he'd just done.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 am

Praxis was still half passed out but the look on her face showed she wasn't in as much pain-or worry- as she had been. When he kissed her lips, no kiss returned him. When her shirt was lifted that red light began to shine again but, realizing who it was, it disappeared before he kissed her stomach. By the time he kissed her lips again and whispered to her, Praxis looked as if she was in much better condition and her lips twitched against his slightly but her eyes didn't open just yet.

In the other room, just across the sitting room, where the two children slept in the bed, the sun was shining through the closed curtains and lighting up the place. A few of Praxis' old toys lit up when the light touched them and the room seemed to be full of a rainbow. Dreama and Cyprus were half awake, watching the light but they thought it was a dream so they soon slipped off back to sleep, smiling happily this time.

Lyric continued to stare at the fireplace for a while until at last he stood and left the area all together. Of course he wasn't happy about leaving the lot with no protection, meaning he wanted to protect Andrew as well and knew he would protect them to the death, but there was something he had to get. Something he hadn't seen in too long. Tears were nearly in his eyes when he got to the ruined part of the home. He climbed over walls and through windows until he found it, buried but alright. It was a green gemmed chest. Picking it up, he climbed his way back and went back to the sitting room of Praxis' chambers. Placing the chest on the floor in front of the fireplace, he began bracing himself for his daughter's anger-knowing full well this wasn't going to be pretty, nor easy to explain, when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 am

Andrew's eyes left Praxis only long enough to see Lyric leave. Then again to see that he'd returned. Other than that, Andrew lay next to Praxis, propping himself up on an elbow and playing with her hair. His other arm was around her, still protectively holding her to him as if he feared worse things to happen. Hell, at this point he did! Andrew had lost her too many times now. Three to be exact. Three times he had lost his beloved, and he would have no more of it. None. Merlin himself would not be able to deal any damage unto her, nor take her from him should he still breathe. Andrew glanced down at her and all at once he saw Desdemona using Crucio on her, her lifeless body laying their in the end, saw Orestes' arrow pierce her as she tried to save Andrew, blood pooling at her lips and her eyes growing lifeless as she lay in his arms, and he saw today... Today Andrew turned is back for a split second and all at once everything was taken from him. Not only she, but his children. May Merlin protect the next bastard brave enough to trifle with Andrew, for he no longer felt pity or guilt. No, from this point on Andrew would not be so lenient with his emotions, not with a soul other than his family. He couldn't risk it. In public he had to make it look as if he didn't care much at all, he couldn't let her be used against him any more. However, he basically ignored the fact that Lyric was there and took to sliding his hand gently over her stomach, the one he was propped on playing with her hair still. He gave her a loving grin, soft and a whisper of a twitch at his lips. Even now she was a marvel to him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:59 am

While he waited, Lyric pulled out a blade from his pocket. It was Sydney's vampyric blade. The very thought of it had his body boiling with rage. Thrusting it away from him, the thing fell on the couch and skid across the cousion. He sat, staring at it for a while before he sighed, picked it up, and put it in his pocket again later. He'd have to give it to Andrew and let him decide what to do with it.

It took a while until at last her eyes fluttered and opened. The first thing she saw was Andrew, which meant a slow, small smile crossed her lips. Her hand moved up to his face and she caressed his cheek lovingly, making sure he was there. She sighed at last and put her hand on her stomach as she curled into him as if thinking everything was a horrible dream. Then the room caught her eye. She looked around and all at once sat up straight with her eyes wide. What were they doing here...? She looked around with her brows furrowed. She had only seen this room once but that day was drilled into her mind and there was no way she could forget it. No, this couldn't be.... She turned to Andrew with a puzzled gaze, not believing they were in her old house and not believing Lyric was really there.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Andrew startled a little when she woke, but his eyes softened quite a bit. He caressed her cheek as well with the hand that had been on her stomach, and leaned down to kiss her gently. He had to fight the tears as he remembered almost losing her again. He sat up as quickly as she did, but his eyes were not wide. "Praxis..." he said in a careful tone. "Love, we had some help back in that basement. I didn't fight him alone..." Andrew turned his gaze to the door and back to her. "...You're um... you're father's here..." he said very gently, worried she was either going to go into a fit of rage or endless tears. He prepared himself instantly for both and would try his best to help with either. He could see her eyes, he knew the pain she felt where her father was concerned, and wished he could take it from her right then and there. Alas, he could not, but he sat and waited for her to say or do something. He half expected her to march out the door and pop the man straight in the nose, but Andrew wouldn't stop her if she did that. In a way he sort of deserved it... at least in Andrew's opinion.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Praxis was looking around until he pulled her attention back at him. Those words just proved her thoughts, thoughts she wanted nothing to do with. Instantaneously her eyes lit up with a dangerous anger and a fearful glassy look as if she were about to cry. She moved closer to him, nuzzling her head to his neck as she grabbed his shirt with her fingers, gripping and pulling at it as she shook slightly. Eventually she took a deep breath and pulled away to look into his eyes. After a few moments she moved off the bed and stood up, staring at the open doorway. That night flashed before her eyes and she nearly fell forward, only leaning into him as she grew weak with memory and from earlier. With a bit of his help she slowly made it toward the doorway and out into the sitting room. She stared across the way at the man she thought she'd never see again.

Lyric sat there like a statue until he noticed the eerie feeling of dread hovering over him. Turning, slowly, Lyric looked over at the two in the door way. Seeing his baby awake was amazing. He missed her so much. But that look alone told him he was in a spot of trouble. Jumping up, he dropped the dagger on the cough, stepped away, and lifted his hands into the air. "Let me explain, Princess."

"Explain what? The fact you murdered my mother? I'm not your princess." The longer she looked at him the more conflicted she became. Half of her wished to run to him and hug him while the other half wanted to run over and punch him in the face. Either way the very stubborn desire in her body made her stand taller and without Andrew's help. She took a few steps forward as the air around her crackled with danger.

"Now listen, I didn't do that-"

"Don't you dare lie to me! I saw it! I saw you!"

"Let me explain! Please Princess, you'll understand just please listen. I didn't fight through a hord of dementors just to have you kill me without knowing the truth!" For a while the lot were quiet as he waited to see if Praxis would destroy him or hear him out.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Andrew saw the child like look of fear, anger, innocence, and ultimately pain cross over her eyes and he held her while she shook against him. A part of him wanted to hit the man just based on that, but he knew this had nothing to do with him. He saw she wanted to get up and leaped off the bed to help her. he didn't lift her up completely, he could see she wanted to walk on her own this time and he knew now would be a bad time to take her feet from the ground. So, Andrew helped Praxis into the next room. he was momentarily distracted at the dagger being tossed to the couch. What was he going to do, kill Andrew? He quickly shook those thoughts from his mind and waited for things to unfold. And they did, seconds later. Andrew reached for her hand but she had already moved forward. He stepped forward and grasped it lovingly, reassuringly. "Love, why not hear him out, huh?" he said gently, standing beside her. He didn't give pity to the man, but he wanted Praxis to listen before she did something she may regret later on. "Just listen to him and then if you still want at him, I won't ask you to stop... But I'm asking you now..." The look in his eyes held love, worry, and care for her and their unborn child. She didn't want harm to come to them, though he doubted that would be something he'd have to worry about should she decide to kill. He held her hand still, but swapped them, slipping his arm around her waist gently. Andrew knew what it felt like to kill ones own father and he didn't want her to have to carry that burden, but if she did not accept Lyrics explanation and still wanted him dead Andrew would not fight her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Praxis eased against Andrew, showing without saying that she was going to hear him out. "...You helped keep Andrew and my babies alive...fine...speak." She was very direct and dangerous but at the same time she was just trying to hold back and not be happy about seeing him. Yet she couldn't help it. For so many years she hadn't had any family member to run to or talk to and now he was back...she was so torn.

"Please come sit." He said gently, urging them closer. When he saw Andrew's eyes on the blade he moved and picked it up. Holding the blade, he offered the hilt to Andrew. Praxis moved away from it and he understood why. "This is your father's...he was going to use it on her so I was going to destroy it but...its your choice.... It's rare, a vampyric blade. It could come in handy some day." When Andrew had it Lyric let go of it gently, making sure not to get cut, before he walked over toward the chest and let them move if they wished. He knelt beside the green chest and put a hand on it before turning back to them. "Princess, I didn't kill your mother. I know you wont believe me right away but I loved her far too much to ever even harm her! Trust, if I had known how painful it would have been for her to leave Greece I would have moved there for her! But I am glad we came here for now you have found a life of your own, it is so much the better." Her look told him to hurry this up. Taking a deep breath, he pushed back his hair. "Princess...that day that you were with my Mother and Father, your Mother and I were with Sydney, Draco, and Selena. We were talking about getting together all of the children, you, Andrew, and Draco's son, and just getting our friends together for old times sake. Sydney made a few crud remarks to your mother and I flipped. We argued and your Grandparents came to help calm things down. They came at a bad time and Sydney attacked them, which lead to your mother attacking him. I tried to stop it but..." He sighed, hating that night, hating everything that had happened. "Draco and Selena ran, i sent them off so they couldn't get caught up in it. Sydney and I fought until at last he ran off just as a few Aurors appeared. By then your mother was near death and...they took me thinking I had killed her. Princess...I know you grew up thinking I killed your Mother but please...believe me I didn't." He waited, praying she believed him as he looked at her with pleading dazed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Andrew was taken aback a little. He saw Praxis inch away from the blade and furrowed his brows at it. His first instinct told him to keep it, hold onto it. However a part of his heart wanted him to destroy the bloody thing... He slowly reached out and grasped it. As Lyric let it go, Andrew's eyes did not leave the dagger in his hand. He eyed it with confusion, anger, hatred, and a few other things he refused to let show. Andrew let Praxis decide if they would sit or stand, but he stayed connected to her either way. He held onto the blade , keeping it away from her, while he spoke. Andrew couldn't help being lost in his thoughts abut his father, what he'd done to Andrew and Praxis, what Andrew had done to him, and this dagger in his hand. he paid attention though, and glanced sideways to his love and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:28 pm

For a while Praxis said nothing. She did her best to hide from the blade and listen at the same time but once and a while she had to glance over at it. Eventually she sighed and sat down, taking Andrew with her. Once Lyric was done she remained silent and stared at the chest Lyric knelt by. At last she looked up at him, her eyes still having the look they had when Andrew first told her he was there. "...I..." She fell silent again until at last her hand fell to her stomach and she looked up at Andrew before looking back at her father. "...Our children need some form of grandparent..." she whispered at first but as his face lit up she gave him a dark look. "But I still don't trust you yet."

"I understand." He smiled and stood up. "If you want to stay here in the manor than your more than welcome to or I could bring you to the place I built for your mother." Bingo, that got her attention. "I'll bring you there later, when we're sure your feeling better...but for the time being I'd rather the lot of you stay here while I make sure anywhere else is safe...Unless you'd like to go back to school, which I could take care of the children if you did." He turned to Andrew then, still ranting a bit. "Where were you two staying, not at that manor I'd hope. Give me the location so I can go add a few spells to make sure none of your other relatives have a chance to avenge your father."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm

"They won't," Andrew said simply and without hesitation or emotion. He knew the entire family feared his father and if they found out Andrew killed him, he'd be the feared one now. He was alright with that he supposed... he knew if he could kill his own father, anything else in their way would be easy to remove. He stood up slowly while he spoke. "Our home will be fine, the family was afraid of him... once they catch word of my slaying him they won't dare come near me. If I can kill my own father, what's going to stop me from killing the rest of those worthless cod-hoppers." It was not a question, it was statement. Andrew would stop at nothing to protect his family. He let out a small sigh and glanced down at Praxis. "We need to get back to school when we can. Not only are Rose and your friends going to be worried about you, wanting to throw that party and all, but we've got to take our N.E.W.T.s. School will be up in a few months, think you can stick it out the rest of the way?" he asked gently, setting his hand on hers on her stomach and giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Though he knew he should warn them, Lyric just nodded and let him go along with his thoughts. Of course things would be fine. "Just to be sure, let me help a bit. There will be times I am sure Madam Desti- Desdemona will have you off on a mission and the children should be as protected as possible." As always, he loved to point out the weaknesses in over confidence.

Praxis sighed as she tilted her head up and nodded. "We do...fine...." She looked between Lyric and Andrew again until she sighed and leaned into Andrew, whispering just to him. "Just let him please...I want to go home Drew...Dreama and Cyprus miss their beds...." She kept a hand on her stomach, lacing her fingers with his as well, before she looked over at Lyric. "I know we have to go back to school but...I don't trust you yet...I want to stay here for at least another week," by now she was looking at Andrew again. "Just to make sure they will be safe here."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Andrew gave Lyric a harsh look to begin with. He had already thought about that. he was about to reply, a little smugly, but Praxis spoke first. He quieted and returned his attention to her, she was much more important to him than any other living creature. At first he wanted to say 'no.' Then she did it again... He heard his nickname grace her lips and sighed, closing his eyes. He was facing her so Lyric didn't see. "Alright," he agreed, whispering just to her. As she told Lyric she wanted to stay he half turned again so he could see the man as well. "Anything happens to our children and I wont hold her back," he said simply. With a last glance down at her Andrew left the room to think. Of course he didn't go to the room they would be sleeping in, but to the children's sleeping area instead. He stood just inside the door against the wall, watching them sleep and trying to decide if he was doing the right thing or not. So many thoughts plague Andrew's mind... he just couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:43 pm

As Andrew left Lyric watched him. Eventually he moved to speak to Praxis in hushed tones, alone yet not. They chatted for a while until at last he seemed as if he would fall to tears. Standing up, he went to the fireplace and pulled down a picture frame and went to sit beside her. "Look how cute you use to be...oh you've grown so much I couldn't dare call you cute now my Princess Delilah." He chuckled when she cringed, knowing she wasn't a fan of her middle name but then again who was.

The room was still ignited in bright lights and the children laid there, snuggling happily to one another, with smiles on their faces. Everything seemed to just be a bad dream to them. But now they were happy and smiling and in a wonderful dream as all of Praxis' old toys lightened their spirits.

Praxis took the picture frame and looked down at her broken family. Her father, cleaned up and young looking, had his arms around the green feathered woman that was her mother. Between them, in both their arms, was a young form of praxis, probably about three or younger, with silver wings and pale hair. "...Why did I look like that..." she whispered to herself, wondering simply because she couldn't remember that far.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Andrew slid down against the wall slowly until he was down on one knee. As he descended he brandished the Vampyric Dagger. The hilt itself was silver, encrusted with Rubies in the shapes of tear drops. The blade was slender and had a slight elegant curve about it, silver having a deep crimson tint to it as it was turned in the light. It felt so light in his hand, as if it were a part of him. As if it belonged in his hand. He hated feeling this... he could see how the dagger frightened her and made her so uneasy. Yet... Andrew wasn't sure he could gt rid of it. He had to continue his name... had to be the one that turned the Higgins name in a new direction. Of course he wouldn't stray far, but he would earn the name respect as well s fear. He knelt there looking the entire blade over. He turned it this way and that, spun it, flipped it, and slid it back into it's sheath; a deep shining silver, looking as if it were dripping blood with the blood red rubies in it. He heard the two talking in the other room, though he could only hear words hear and there. He wasn't paying attention, he was more focused on his internal battle with himself. He silently and swiftly moved to the bed, kissing Cyprus on the forehead. In a flash he was at the other side, kissing Dreama's. He let a soft smile come to him as he looked down on them. It was gone by the time he turned around. He crossed straight through the sitting room again, giving the two of them some privacy by closing the door gently. He sat by the window, the dagger laying in front of him, and pondered over what to do.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:02 pm

The two spoke on an off for a while until at last Lyric offered to get them food. Since there were no house elves left-all given to Desdemona when Praxis joined the Death Eaters- Lyric left to make the food himself. While he was gone Praxis got up, went into her new/old room and walked quietly behind Andrew. Knowing her scent would give her away, she wasn't fearful of sneaking up on him. Once there she draped her arms over his shoulders and looked out at the gardens below. Even while no one stayed here they had grown and flourished. She kissed his cheek and jaw, trailing kisses up to her ear. "Thank you." She whispered gently. Closing her eyes, Praxis laid her head against his shoulder and held him deleticly. After a few moments of silence she tilted her head to whisper in his ear again. "What's today's date...?" Something had just happened to pop into her mind. Something foolhearty but maybe, just maybe, it could be true. Of course the only way to be sure was to ask Penelope but she'd send a letter to Greece later, after she found out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Andrew held her with his hands when she came up behind him. He gave her a slight smile when she thanked him, glancing over his shoulder. "I'm not sure of the date, love." he said in a low voice. "Somewhere near the end of February, I'm sure." He glanced back at the dagger for a second before turning and standing up to embrace her. "I love you, I'm doing this for you. I hope you know that..." he said gently. He wasn't laying any sort of blame on her, but he felt it important for her to know what he was willing to do for her. "I'm going to send a letter to Micajah. He'll be glad to know we're alright. Do you want to write your friends or shall I?" He was very distracted by now and his mind was running off in all sorts of directions. He was having a hard time hiding that from her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Praxis noticed his mind running and just smiled gently as she held him. As he spoke she pushed him back until he fell into his chair and she slipped onto his lap. "I'll see them soon enough, no point in wasting paper." She said gently as her warm fingers ran over his skin, pushing back his dark hair. As she watched his thoughts jump around she leaned in and pressed her lips to his gently but only a whisper of a normal kiss. It wasn't to tease him, not in the lease, it was simply to get his attention and maybe calm him a little. Doting on him, stroking his face and pushing back his hair, she smiled lovingly at him. "Well...remember that vision I showed you when I first came back..." she whispered softly. When he answered she nodded a bit and continued. "Well...remember how you fumbled over saying that when Helios was conceived all the problems and danger stopped?" She paused as he interupted but once he fell silent again she continued. "Well...I wasn't suppose to have my needing until around the end of February, beginning of March...maybe...well...maybe everything will be alright now. I know it's a long shot but...think about it, it follows the vision like nearly everything else has... Oh I don't know...its just a thought." She sighed a bit and laid her head on his shoulder, hiding in the nook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

He sat back down and looked up at her, his arms wrapped around her instinctively as she sat in his lap. "Yes, I remember," he said quietly, a little unsure where she was going with this. "Yeah... Praxis love, I don't understand..." He looked up at her a little confused.He just sighed a little. All they had was hope that things would be better now... but he couldn't be sure yet. 'Maybe, love... maybe," he said reassuringly as he stroked her hair and let er nestle into the crook of his neck. "I'm thinking I may just get rid of it... destroy it," he said, nodding toward the dagger. He couldn't lie, a part of him really wanted to keep it, but she was much more important to him and he wanted her to be comfortable. He didn't want her to shy away from him all because of a weapon. He could fight without weapons anyway...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Praxis glanced up and looked over at the blade and then up at his eyes. She noticed them linger for a moment too long. Sighing softly, she reached over and picked up the blade, holding in her flinch. She pulled it out of the seethe slightly and looked down at the blade. Hours ago it had been at her stomach, about to cut her baby from her and force her to her death. She seethed it once again and looked up at him. "Keep it." She kept her whispering tone and kissed his jawline. "It's a good weapon, it'll serve you well someday i'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Andrew said nothing. As she handed it to him he looked down at it though, as if her words made his choice. Fine. He would keep it, though he wasn't sure how this was going to work out in the end. He tied it in place, pulling out the blade again and looking it over one more time. The slit curve to the slim blade made it resemble a Vampire's fang perfectly. He couldn't deny how right it felt to hold the thing though, and as he sheathed it again had looked up at her. His hands came up to hold her face gently. "I will never let anything, or anyone harm you or the children ever again." the way he spoke was as if he were making a sacred vow to her. In his heart, he was, he was promising, -swearing his life upon it- he would be dead long before they were hurt again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Praxis watched him with the blade and though it made her stomach sink and her heart slow in a sort of fear, she didn't shy away or speak against it. She'd get over it sooner or later. And she had to remember Andrew wasn't there when it was held to her stomach, he wasn't there when she nearly lost Helios. It was her burden to bare, and bare alone for now. When his hand came to her face she tilted her head to the side, pressing against his hand as she kissed his palm. "I believe you." She whispered before her fingers ghosted over his face. A slow smile crept over her lips. "I love you...and so does Helios." As she spoke, Praxis took his other hand and pressed it against her stomach. The redish aura returned but it pushed against his hand almost like a small baby would kick. Helios wasn't big enough to kick and have him feel it but this he could do and it seemed that now that he could control it he stopped hurting Praxis.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Andrew was amazed constantly by Helios and by Praxis. He smiled gently and a new wave of hope flushed over him. If Helios was gaining control already of his powers and no longer hurting Praxis, maybe she had been right moments ago.Perhaps the mayhem would finally be at an end and they could enjoy the rest of this pregnancy. One could only hope, and hope he did. "I love you both as well," he said with a small smile, just the tips of his fangs showing, a sparkle in the light. "Where's your father gone?" he asked, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clementine Manor
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next