Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 7 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 7 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Selena settled on some clothes and put the rest away. She brought her clothes into the bathroom and came back into the bedroom. Going to another closet, Selena quietly pulled out a large fluffy towel. She then went back to the other closet for a pair of shoes. Once satisfied, Selena sat on the edge of the bed, just under her pillow, and pulled all of her jewelry off. Two necklaces, a handful of earrings, her belly ring, and a few clips of beads from her hair; all of which got set on the bedside table as quietly as she could. She glanced down at him over her shoulder, and smiled a little. As far as she knew he was still sleeping. She went into the bathroom, leaving the door open a little, and started the hot water. Having no need to strip she simply stepped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Once she was in the shower Draco finally stretched and got up. He went and found clothes for himself and paused slightly as he looked at the slightly open door. He wanted to go in there and surprise her, tease her, and take her in the shower but he decided against it, for now. There was plenty of time for that later and he didn't want her to think that was all he cared about all of a sudden. So, choosing out his clothes, he got dressed and went to stand on the balcony, looking over the land he had inherited from his family, and smirked slightly. Some day this would be Scorpius' and Draco couldn't wait for his son's wedding all of a sudden. At least the two had another year before they tied the knot. Draco thought that was best, it gave them time to change their mind and not end up like he and his first wife had.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Selena stepped out of the shower, crossing in front of the open door to get her towel. She crossed again after drying everything but her hair off. She brushed her teeth and swished with mouthwash while the towel absorbed some water. when she was finished brushing her teeth she flipped her head upside down and dried it out as best as possible with it. She flipped her head back up and used her wand like a blow dryer, her eyes on the mirror as she did so. She still was not dressed and in front of the open door, though she didn't notice. Finally, with her hair now dry and hanging in bouncy, beach curls, Selena pulled over a pair of fitting sleek black pants. She pulled on a dark green velvet corset, and wore a green felt [with white little frillies] wristband on each wrist. It was a little bit of a risky move, and she thought about that as she slid on the green and white trimmed felt choker. She slid on her black and dark forest green stilettos [matching her corset perfectly], and applied simply eyes liner and a very slight layer of lip shine. It was set there magically to stay glossy even after kissing, and not to come off. She smiled at her reflection, feeling upbeat and peppy, and began cleaning up the bathroom. Once done she came out into the bedroom. She slid up to Draco, slipping her arms around him from behind, and lay her head against his back gently. "I love you," she said as a grin spread across her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

When she came around Draco was already dressed and had washed up, having gone down the hall to wash up and let her use the master bath. He had also returned to the balcony again before she slipped out an when he felt her slide in behind him a smirk crossed his lips. That smirk turned into a smile as he turned and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He looked her over and smirked before kissing her. "Planing to go do something, eh hot stuff?" Chuckling, he kissed her again and kept his arms around her, pulling her into a snug embrace.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 pm

"Yes," she said with a slight smile. She had to go somewhere else to perform the spell, she knew Sidney better than trying it near him. "Just a request, please keep Sidney away from the garden for me today?" She sighed a little, her eyes grazing the ground before him again. She hated not being able to tell him what she had to do. "I've got to do something and I'll need to go to the garden when I get home... I promise I'll tell you everything as soon as he's gone..." she added, feeling horrible about keeping this from him. She leaned up and kissed his lips softly, wrapping her arms up around his neck and locking back there. "You're so good to me," she mumbled with a smile, kissing him gently again and just enjoying being close to him.

Scorpius finally woke up. He just lay where he was though, smiling down at his sleeping beauty. He looked around and moved so he was still shielding the sun from her so that she wouldn't wake until she was ready.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

"I have to be." He said, speaking about the secret he had from that promise to Ronald and because he really did love and care for her. "Alright, I'll keep him busy. When you get home send a house elf to me, tell them that they are to tell me there is something wrong with the baby hypogriff and i need to check on it. Then I'll bring you in and hide you here so you can rest." He smiled, trusting her and knowing that whatever it was, he'd understand later.

Iris cuddled to him as he moved. After a while she yawned softly and her hands moved to rub her eyes as she started to wake up. At first her eyes fluttered open and she peeked at him before they closed again and then opened moments later. "Mmm..." She moved slightly and stretched before wrapping her arms around him again and cuddling to him cutely.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Just at how easily he accepted all of this, Selena's grip tightened and she kissed him passionately. "Thank you, Draco," she said, his name rolling off her tongue with a sharp bite like always. Her accent poked out every now and then, she being from Transylvania, and when she said his name it was sharp and distinct, something she couldn't help really. "I'll come in from the garden..." she made sure to tell him that. That would be important because if she collapsed anywhere it would probably be there. She wasn't about to let herself down before she was able to tell Lyric where his precious baby girl was. "Alright, I'm going to go. I love you," she smiled again, as she said it before leaving. then she was gone, going to get a room at the Leaky Cauldron so that she could find Praxis Clementine.

Scorpius smiled down at her, yawning a little as she stretched. "Would you like a shower?" he asked as his eyes trailed over her beautiful form. Truthfully she could go out like this, well in more decent clothing, but basically like this and he thought she was in her primes. However, he knew women didn't work that way, they were finicky about their looks, and he wanted her to be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Draco smiled and nodded. "Not a problem, and I'll be sure to check for you as soon as I get word." He gave her a kiss before watching her leave. Once she was gone he turned and looked over the vast land and continued thinking, not really wanting to deal with Sydney yet.

Iris wasn't so finicky about her looks, but she did feel all icky from crying so much the day before so she nodded. "A shower sounds great." She whispered though she never moved. Instead she just kept clinging to him and smiling, totally okay with laying in bed with him for a little longer. It was a lot more comfy than sleeping alone at hogwarts or sleeping cramped on the couch, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Draco chuckled when she didn't move. he waited a while and when she was finally ready to get up he did as well. He grabbed a towel out of his closet and handed it to her. "enjoy yourself,' he said with a smile. "I'm going to go and see what's for breakfast," and after giving her a kiss he dressed himself and went downstairs. Going into the kitchen he furrowed his brow. "That doesn't smell like Selena's cooking..." he said with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Iris slipped out of bed unhappily but with a smile all the same. She kissed him quickly and went into the bathroom, letting him dress there. Having her clothes in here all ready, she simply turned on the water and let it heat up as she derobed. Once ready she slipped into the water and relaxed under the hot liquid, letting it consume her as she finally started to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 am

Scorpius came back up around the time she finished her shower and came out of the bathroom. "Breakfast is ready. It's omelets, but don't be surprised if it's not as good as the food around here's been, Selena didn't make it. I couldn't find father, or else I'd know why." He gave a short shrug and waited for her, his arm slipping around her waist. His other hand played with her ring for a moment. He smiled and just walked on, opening the door and leading her to the dining room for breakfast.

Selena in the meantime had checked into a room for the day at the Leaky Cauldron, taking a house elf with her. She left him outside her door while she performed the spell. She sat down on the bed as if she were about to astral-project, but within moments her essence slowly seeped out of every orifice on her body and floated into the plants and air around her. It all bled out the window into the creatures and anything that used breath to live until at last it settled on the old Higgins Manor. Within about thirty minutes she had located Praxis and Andrew. She nearly passed out as she forced herself back to reality and out of nature, and as her essence flowed back into her as if sucked up through a straw. She threw something at the door, her shoe as it was the closest thing, and motioned for help. The elf brought her shoe back in to her and helped her up and out of the hotel. "Back home, but bring us to the garden. I can't be seen..." Almost on command the elf snapped and they were in the garden. Selena was having such a hard time focusing, but she forced herself to stand best she could -which was the house elf using his magic to levitate her barely off the ground so it looked as though she was walking smoothly. She tapped the brick on the wall and collapsed against the wall. "Go... get Draco... tell him... tell him... the baby hippogrifff needs to be fed and checked on... he should come..." That would give her time to talk with Lyric if he showed up before the hour was out. If not, she would just have to find a way to come back. For now she slipped in and out of consciousness, by herself in the garden, propped dangerously against the wall but barely hidden in shadow.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 am

Iris dressed in a light blue form fitting sweater and black jeans with her hair slightly pulled back but otherwise down. She hadn't taken her ring off in the shower so it was shining brightly. Once out she smiled and dashed to him, hugging him tightly. "Oh I don't care, i'm not picky when it comes to food." She kissed him without another thought, happy to see him even if he wasn't gone that long. "Thank you for sleeping here last night." She laid her head on his chest as she hugged him tightly and smiled secretly. In truth, him staying with her had really helped her get a hold of herself from yesterday and she needed that.

Before the house elf even got to Draco Sydney smirked. "Looks like your little pet is back." He and Draco had been speaking for the past hour or two, neither leaving for food, and he kept his senses sharp so he could check if she came back. He had an idea what she was off doing, though not exactly. Before Draco could do anything he slipped from the room and disappeared.

"Sydney!" He stood up and kicked a chair across the room as sighed. "Dammit." When he saw the house elf trying to tell him he nodded curtly and ran out to get her.

After a bit of time something began to appear. A little longer and Lyric's 'ghost' apparition was there. It was impossible to tell if he was alive somewhere and projecting or if he really were dead and simply checking in. When he saw she was unconscious he knew he couldn't touch her so he knelt down into the grass and looked at her, whispering sharply near her ear to try and rouse her. "Selena, selena!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Scorpius held her tightly before leading her to the dining room. She pulled her chair out for her and pushed it back in and sat down beside her so they could eat together. "Guess everyone's either eaten or not eating this morning," he said with a slight shrug as their omelets were brought out. Scorpius' had bacon bits, cheese, and some ham inside it. He gave her a smile, cutting himself off a piece and trying it. "Not bad," he said slowly.

She heard it... was it a dream? No, wake up, you idiot! Selena's eyes snapped open and she barely moved her head to look at him. "Lyric..." she said breathlessly, giving him a small smile. "She's... They're... at his... home..." She was falling from consciousness again, but she fought it. "Go now... the Higgins Manor... Go..." She ushered him off while she fought to stay awake. She was slowly losing the fight, her eyes rolling back and her body slipping down the wall so that she was now laying looking crumpled in the corner of the shadow.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Lyric had a grave face but nodded. "Thank you, Selena." He disappeared in moments. of course he felt bad for leaving her like that but she had the house for protection, his baby girl was in trouble...and his grandchild at that. No, he couldn't just leave them be. And so he disappeared, only to quickly escape from Hogwarts and start out for the old Higgins Manor.

Sydney smirked. He had been just a few feet away, at an angle that Lyric wouldn't see, and heard everything. When Selena fell he picked her up and turned around, heading back toward the doors with a broad grin. "Thank you Selena, you've made this so much easier." When he ran into Draco he handed the lifeless body over. "Found her in the Gardens, seems she's gotten herself in a spot of trouble. I must be off, things to attend to you know. I'll see you soon, Draco." With that Sydney disappeared.

Draco cursed when he saw her in Sydney's arms. Without even having a chance to say anything, Sydney was gone. Not caring about it at the moment, Draco quickly ran into the house and put her to bed as he tried to make her as comfortable as possible. He had the house elves bring her all sorts of things to make her feel better and he stayed by her side for a good long time.

Iris tried the omelet and smiled. Her's had a few vegies and cheese but otherwise was very plain. "They are good." She drank a bit of juice and relaxed, feeling much better this morning. If only the lot knew what was going on in other parts of the large Manor.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm

"Haven't seen Sidney yet..." Draco said with an odd sort of look. He glanced around and gave a little. "hmph." as he wondered. Otherwise he was quiet and just sat there with her. "You look very nice today," he said with a gentle grin.

Selena's eyes opened as she was lifted but she couldn't fight him off. Ultimate fear ran through her at that moment and flashbacks of what had happened shortly before their graduation shot through her mind. A few tears slipped down her temples as her head lulled lazily back, completely exposing her neck. "No..." she managed to whisper When Sidney reached Draco. "No..." she said again, a little more forcefully this time, as Draco brought her into bed. "He's going to get her.... he's... he's going to get them... and it's my fault," she said as she covered her face and began crying. Selena could barely lift her arms, but her hands rested on her face and she cried. "I've killed them..." Her voice was low the whole time, inaudible to someone any farther than the bedside away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Draco laid in bed beside her and pulled her onto his lap as he cradled her. "Shh shh, stop that." He took her hands away from her face and brushed back her tears. She was truthfully surprising him. "What are you talking about...who have you killed, who is he going to get?" He held her tightly as he tried to get answers from her, all the while he held her close and sighed, wishing he knew what to do.

"Thanks." Smiling, she moved slightly so she could hold his hand. "Maybe they all went out and left us? I mean it is a weekday, they might have something to do that they do while we're at school." She shrugged a little as she looked around, eating her food slowly, wondering what it was like to live here all the time. In France she had a big home but it was always full of guests and never stayed quiet long, kind of like Hogwarts. This place seemed so...seldom. It was kind of odd.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Scorpius watched her for a few moments. He could see she was wondering things, but he wasn't quite positive what it was she was wondering exactly. "I'm going to go with a hunch here and say you're wondering if it's always this quiet?" he chuckled a little. "It is always quiet, unless we've got a ball going on. Then it's like Hogwarts balls, loud, chatty, and overly stuffy." He grinned a bit, unable to help it.

Selena still cried, though her hands had been moved away. She didn't have the strength to fight him so she took to curling into him as much as she could, slowly of course. She calmed herself down as best she could, but the crying didn't stop completely. "... Lyric showed himself to me... in the g-garden... he a-asked me to fi-ind her... asked me to find P-Praxis..." She cried a little more before trying to speak again, all the while avoiding his eyes. "I-I-I... used my magic... I found them..." Another pause and more crying, then more speech. "...I summoned him b-back to me.... told him... where they w-were... Then..." She shook horribly for a moment, remembering the feeling of that thing touching her again. "...He-he heard me... He's going to f-find them.... Draco she's pregnant! I just killed them all..." By the time she finished she broke down again, shaking violently as she sobbed and tried to hide her face though she had barely enough strength to move at all. She could feel her head, light and airy as if she were about to pass back into unconsciousness again. She managed to look up at him, her eyes a bit duller than usual and lacking their normal alluring quality as they slowly closed and she slipped again into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Iris chuckled and smiled. "Bingo." Her eyes lit up when he said ball. "You guys have a ballroom?" She wasn't sure if Manor's here in England would still have ballrooms, nor what they would look like. In France they were always decorated and used for something or another. Oh she missed her home so very much but she did her best to ignore it for now.

Draco listened and nodded, understanding all of it even if it was hard to believe. When she said the girl was pregnant, however, his mind started racing. It had to be Andrew's if it was that much of an issue. At least, that's what he was guessing. As she passed out he cursed. "Selena, love wake up just for another moment." He tried to rouse her and cursed when she didn't. In case she could hear him, however, he spoke in her ear softly. "Tell me where they are Selena...I'll go help them, just tell me where they are."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 am

Scorpius laughed a little and nodded. "Of course we have a ballroom! When you finish eating I'll show you." He smiled widely, happy she was so interested. It showed him that she really was okay with his father and... well, Selena. "I'll show you the ballroom, the pool if you want to go swimming -there's also a hot tub in there- and I'll show you the gardens. Just beyond it's pretty much a zoo, we have so many animals back there..." He smiled still, enjoying his morning with her.

Selena didn't move. She opened her mouth a time or two as if trying to speak, but words simply escaped her before she could get them out. Finally she was able to say meekly, "Higgins... Manor..." She felt completely helpless. Her hand was on him, barely, but as he slipped away from her she wanted to cry out again. She knew she couldn't, she'd be stuck in this bed for a day or two at least. Dammit...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Draco nodded gravely. This wasn't good. He kissed her softly before laying her in bed again and having the house elves look after and stay near her. "I'll be back love, I have to try and help them...to warn them if nothing else. He grabbed his wand and put on one of his warmer capes before kissing her again and pulling the canopy closed. "Sleep, rest, you can meet them when your better. I promise they'll be okay." Of course he knew it was a promise he might not be able to keep but he had to try. Before another word was said he left. He ran into the children in the dinning room and bowed, saying his hellos. He whispered in his son's ear. "Your friends are in trouble; he's found them. You two are to stay in the house until I return, even if I don't return tonight." Without another word he made his way off, slipping out of the building and land completely, though not before adding some protection from Sydney.

"Oh that would be wonderful!" She smiled and ate a bit more. "Oh but I don't have a swimsuit with me..." she pouted slightly, angry with herself for not packing one now, and just ate a bit more, excited to see the house. When his father came in she said hello but was surprised he slipped off so quickly. "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Scorpius lost the little color he had in his milky white skin. He gave his father a stiff nod, and tried his best to hide it when he left. "Oh, um, we... may be stuck here for a while..." He wasn't quite sure how to tell her, but he didn't want to lie to her so he just said little about it. he cleared his throat. "Selena may have a swimsuit you can wear, she's short." He shrugged a little and got up as he had finished his food. "We can check if you're finished. The pool's downstairs, but we'll have to go up to their chambers to see if she had a suit."

Selena lay unconscious in bed, not hearing Draco after "try to help them..." She lay motionless and weak on the bed, unable to respond to anything.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Iris frowned but nodded. Of course that wasn't enough information but she'd let it go for now. Feeling his unease, as well as seeing it, she put down her silverware and moved to wrap her arms around him, hugging him gently. When at last she let go, which wasn't long but just long enough, she stood up and smiled. "Alright...but...i don't want to go in their room, I'd feel like i'm trespassing...."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:30 pm

"Alright, I will. I'll have a house elf outside the door, protecting you. Alright?" When she agreed he walked up to the Master Chambers with her. A house elf let him inside, staying outside to keep her feeling more protected. He slipped in and before he saw her on the bed, another stout elf approached him and told Scorpius she was sick. He said he needed to borrow something, a swimsuit, and the elf brought him to her closet, pulling out a few suits she hadn't worn yet. Scorpius picked one out for Iris, one he thought she'd like, and took note of how much she paid for it. He'd get her another one, or a better one if she wanted him to, later. Right now, he didn't want to disturb her so he just left. Handing her the swimsuit, Scorpius smiled. "Ready? Come on, we can go to my room and you can use my room while I use the bathroom to change. Unless you want the bathroom." He let her decide, fine with whatever she wanted, and they went to his bedroom. He pulled out a pair of trunks and changed in the room she had not chosen.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Iris didn't know what she needed protection from. Something was going on and she didn't like not knowing. Nodding anyway, knowing she had to deal with it for now, for Scorpius, she just stayed outside with the elf. When he came back she smiled and nodded. "I don't care, I'll change in your room it doesn't matter." When they got to his room she looked around as she changed, finding it an interesting little area--or large one more likely. When dressed she let him come back in. The bathing suit wasn't an exact fit but it was good enough for now and the bold colours went wonderfully with her skin. Her hair was up in a high ponytail that brushed against her shoulders and she bit her lip as she stood nervously. She hadnt worn a swimsuit in months.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Scorpius held his hands out to her as he came and hugged her. "My fiance's a bloody model," he said with a wicked grin. He wrapped her in his arms and hugged her tightly. "You look wonderful. Here," he said as he went to a cabinet just outside the bathroom beside the doorway and pulled out two huge towels. "There are tons of things to do in the pool, and there's a hot tub so whatever you want to do is fine. We have a really big slide too,' he finished, raising his brows for a dramatic affect as they left and he showed her to the pool hall, his arm around her the whole walk.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Iris chuckled and hugged him when he came out. She shook her head at what he said. "I'm no model." blushing slightly, she hid her face against his shoulder. When he got her the towel she wrapped it around herself, hiding slightly, her blush still on her cheeks. Eventually she just let the cloth drape over her shoulders and linger down the curve of her breasts, which since the swimsuit was kind of small where that came in there was plenty to see, and cover. When they got to the pool her eyes widened. "Bloody..." She chuckled. "Wow...i don't know what i want to do, what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next