Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 9 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 9 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Scorpius nodded slowly. "If I get hurt, it's on me, because it's a choice I'm making. You should do what you feel is right..." He would support her in any way necessary, though he hoped she would choose something other than going into hiding. However, he would wait for her if that was indeed her choice. "I'll wait for you if that's what you want... our manor is open to you if you want to stay here, your mother could stay too..." he shrugged a little. He'd help her open her options as best he could, but he would not pressure her to make a choice..
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Iris gave him a smile as she laid her head on his shoulder again and sighed softly. "If I didn't go into hiding I don't know where I'd go....I have no home here..." When he said she could stay there she smiled slightly. "I don't want to bring danger to your father either...and I don't know if my mother would let me." She pouted and looked up at him before kissing him softly. "I'm not sure what to do...but I don't want to go hide...and...If i did I'd be back for school...but still...I'd miss you terribly...."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Scorpius scoffed lightly. "My home is your home. It's open to you and your family, and it's quite well protected believe it or not. After my family stopped following the dark lord there were many precautions to think about. Spells we don't even know exist are used to protect this manor..." He wasn't pressuring her, but he didn't want her to have the wrong idea either. "Well, it's an option, and a safe one at that... you... and your mother... should keep it in mind." he smiled at her gently and kissed her. "We'll worry about it later, I'm sorry. I'm done with questions for now," he said gently, cuddling her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Iris cuddled him and smiled. "I'll talk to mother about it...she might not like the idea, she's a French woman you know. Charity isn't something she likes and she'd take it as that. I'd love to stay here rather than hide somewhere though...I don't want to be away from you all summer...your about the only thing that's been keeping me sane this whole year while i've worried" She smiled and kissed his cheek. "You can ask more...I don't mind." she said with a soft, loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Scorpius shook his head a little, chuckling. "No, no, I'm done. I'll ask more later, I can't think of any more questions right now." Of course he was lying, but Scorpius didn't feel like pestering her about her past right now. "Well, we'll see. Maybe I can meet your mother. it's not charity, it's your fiance wanting to live with you for a summer." he grinned a little bit and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Iris giggled slightly and kissed him happily. "I'll see if I can get mother to come speak with you ...but first we have to get your Father's okay, please?" She teased as she held onto him and cuddled to him gently. "I love you sooo much, thank you, really thank you." She kissed him again and again, loving on him happily. "Thank you for being so wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:29 pm

"Not a problem. Yeah, yeah, if we can ever find my father, we'll ask him. Well, I'll ask him," he corrected himself as he looked down at her, it wouldn't be right to spotlight his dad like that, no he'd have to ask him when they were alone.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:23 pm

"Alright." she said with a smile as she finally relaxed in the hot water. Sighing lovingly, she cuddled up to him and kissed his jaw, happy and wanting nothing more than the small bit of relaxation offered.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Scorpius held her to him, rocking slightly in the water. He kissed her temple, neck, or jaw from time to time, capturing her lips every now and then. Mostly he just held her and relaxed, letting the hot water ease all of his muscles, still a bit tense from the happenings yesterday. He closed his eyes and let out a relaxed, content sigh as he kissed her shoulder lovingly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:23 pm

"...Scorpius..." she whispered as her eyes closed and she felt his kiss on her shoulder. "...What made you decide you wanted to propose to me...?" Of course she wasn't trying to tell him she was having second thoughts or anything...she was just wondering what really made him decide he wanted to make this last forever rather than just being a school fling. She loved the idea but she wanted to make sure he was sure about it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Scorpius glanced past her, looking at nothing really, and he thought for a moment. As he remembered, a faint smile crossed his lips and his eyes softened fondly. "Well, when you came into the common room that one night, when I was sleeping on the couch, I woke up and you were the first thing I saw. You were standing in front of the fire and the silhouette caught you in the perfect light." He paused for a moment, smiling down at her and kissing her cheek before he continued. "Right then I decided I couldn't let you go. Never. You made my heart stop, I felt suddenly like you were my only breath, my only need." He stopped talking, feeling a little foolish for his feelings, and at the same time he knew his father would say something like that to someone just to get down their pants at a time in his life. He tried to ignore that, knowing he was being honest with his words. He gave her a very gentle kiss. and smiled at her a little as he relaxed again against the side of the hot tub. He gave her a searching gaze and asked, "What made you say yes?"

Selena tossed and turned in the bed, laying in a cold sweat as her nightmares tormented her. She cried a little in her sleep, silent tears slipping from under her closed lids. "No..." She whispered from time to time, gripping the sheets and turning over for yet another time. When awake she just seemed exhausted and completely drained, and when sleeping she seemed to get no rest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 am

Iris couldn't help but blush brightly at his words, and even more when he kissed her cheeks and such. By the time he was done she was hiding her face in the nook of his neck. When he went to kiss her she moved and kissed him back, smiling brightly. "Oh, I couldn't say no. You were won me over when you didn't give me a choice.... And...you were the only one who tried to talk to me without trying to do anything else. Everyone who tried to talk to me before you were after something. Not to mention you were so stubborn I couldn't get away from you!" she chuckled and snuggled to him as she laid her head on his chest. "Eventually I just couldn't help but slowly fall in love with you.... And...well our first kiss was a disaster! It was so funny...we've had a lot of fun and funny moments just ourselves and with our friends. In France everything is so boring and formal.... But...when i found out you were going to stay over winter break with me it just made my heart swell. I think that just sealed the deal with you asked me. I'm just so in love with you i couldn't say no!" Chuckling a little, she looked up at him and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:47 am

Each time he heard the word 'love' Scorpius smiled and flushed a little. He couldn't help it, one might think he was actually glowing at this point. He smiled down at her, beamed actually, and held her tightly to him. He gave her a tight hug and a good kiss on the lips, gently holding her head with one of his hands while the other was around and holding her to him. "I love you so much," he told her with a smile, their lips still close enough that their hot breath mingled and tickled one another lips. "You made me happier than I've ever been when you said 'yes,'" he told her honestly. "I've never even called out to a crowd of people, let alone asked for the spotlight." He shrugged a little. "But you're worth it," he said with a smile still in place. He was happier than most children in the candy store, glancing down and getting caught in her half naked beauty. And though he was transfixed by her, it was not just the Veela beauty he appreciated. No, Scorpius saw right passed that, he saw her real beauty, her inner beauty, and it held onto him tighter than a clamp could. He loved it.

Selena finally awoke some time later, a bowl of soup and something -she wasn't really sure what it was yet- in a chalice waiting for her on the bed stand. However, when she looked at it her stomach churned. What if she really did kill them? What if he killed the girl, her fiance, and the baby...?... Selena wasn't sure if she could handle that. She didn't feel a family like connection with any of them, but Lyric had been her friend since they were thirteen years old. Draco had introduced them at one point, trying to set them up. That failed, they worked too well as friends, and from that point on Selena and Lyric were great friends. Shaking the flashbacks and nightmares from her mind as best she could, Selena tried to sit up. "Bullocks," she muttered to herself, falling back down. She tried again, with all of her might, but she fell again against the pillows. "Don't just stare at me, help me," she said to one of the house elves hanging out beside her. As he helped her to sit up she sighed and rolled her eyes. Stupid house elves, have to spell it all out for them. She gave the elf a strange look as he backed away. "Thanks," she muttered, more in sarcasm than in gratitude really. She lay her head back against the pillows another elf took the liberty of moving for her and closed her eyes. Slowly she lifted her hands to rub her face a little. She was not only having a hard time keeping herself conscious, but she was having a hard time keeping memories of her past and the nightmares she'd been having out of her mind. Again the picture of Lyric's broken face swam into her mind, followed by silhouettes she could not see. She assumed these were his daughter and her betrothed, but she couldn't be sure. Soon after though she was quite sure, as she saw Sidney in her head, killing them both.... well, all three of them counting the unborn child. Selena's eyes were closed and her head was tipped back. A tear slid down her hidden cheek and she sniffed a little. However, soon she was no longer seeing the nightmare again. Sidney's face stuck in her mind and that vision faded into a memory... one she'd spent years trying to erase and ignore... More tears slid out of her eyes and she finally found the strength to sit up enough to bring her knees to her chest, lay her head against them, and wrap her arms snugly around herself, crying silently, and shaking.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Iris blushed and cuddle to him, smiling all the while. In reality she couldn't help but feel her heart swell in her chest at his words. "I'm so glad I didn't try to get out of going to the dance with you." She whispered gently as she kissed his cheek. "I'm use to public things and such but I was still so nervous and scared...i didn't know if I would have messed something up or something...oh." She justed hugged him powerfully, nearly pinning him back against the edge of the hot tub. "I love you Scorpius!" She kissed him fiercely, putting all her love in it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Scorpius smiled broadly. He was about to say something but her lips crashed against his in an explosion that made his heart race. He hugged her back of course, his hand slipping up her back to cradle her head as his lips moved against hers in a sudden rush of passion and love. He forgot all about everything going on around them, even forgot they were in the hot tub as he kissed her and let his eyes drift closed. He sighed a little against the kiss, his lips moving skillfully against hers as he held her tightly to his sleek wet body.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Iris smiles into the kiss and leans against him, her arms locking around his neck as her fingers played against his shoulder blade and hair gently. As the kiss continues she just smiles and holds onto him, her love making her heart pound at a mile a minute. When at last their lips parted, she put her forehead to his and chuckled. "Better than our first kiss huh?" She giggled cutely, remembering Lorcan hitting him with a pillow and forcing a surprise kiss on the two.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Scorpius let out a small laugh, but he shook his head. "No kiss will ever be better than the first," he challenged. "That was the first time I felt your lips and let me tell you, at that point I had to have you. Your lips are so... sweet," he said a little shyly, for lack of a better word. He smiled a little, and pulled her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking gently. As he let it go he smirked a little. "Yup, still sweet." He held his hand up and chuckled. "Getting wrinkly yet?" he asked with a slight grin. "C'mon, you'll like the garden," he said with a smile. He stood and walked out of the hot tub, not letting her feet touch the ground until he was by their towels. He smiled and kissed her again before giving her her towel. "Would you like something to drink before we go out?" he asked gently, drying his hair, shaking his head, and wrapping the towel around his waist. He tied it there and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Iris blushed horribly as he sucked on her lip. She put her hands over her face once he released her and shook her head, at least until he asked if she was getting all wrinkly. Nodding, she giggled behind her shield of hands. When he picked her up, however, she gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck again. "Yes please." She whispered just after another kiss as she took her towel. Quickly, she dried off her body and hair before she wrapped the towel around her body, making it seem like a furry dress. Smiling, she hurried off with him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Scorpius led her by hand to the kitchen. "Whatever you want," he said to her with a smile. As a house elf came to tend to them he glanced down. "I'd like a glass of water." he said casually. Scorpius had always been keen to water, it lacked all of the artificial crap. At least, that's how he looked at it. He gave Iris a smile and once she told the elf what she wanted, he hurried off to fetch it for them. Scorpius sat on a stool beside the large island, leaning on his elbow and just smiling at her. "I don't know where in the world I'd be right now if you hadn't come along... but I'm so glad I never found out," he finished with a grin, taking his water and leading her to the gardens. Everywhere they turned there were exotic animals about. "That's father's favorite," he said with a smile, pointing to the albino peacock walking along the top of the hedges.

Selena sat there still, her head against her knees and her arms around herself. An elf tried his best to comfort her, but she acted as if he wasn't even there. She finally stopped crying though, and sat up suddenly. She did her best to clean up from where she sat, ordering the elf to bring her a bowl of water and a rag. She cleaned up quickly and swung her legs over the side of the bed. When she was in school, the locating spell would leave her in bed for a day or two unconscious. She felt that she had gotten stronger since then, and tried to get up. Fail. She hit the floor just as quickly as she slid off the bed. "Dammit," she muttered to herself. The elf helped her back up and she tried to walk. Nope, it was not happening it seemed. Her head was still swimming and she felt light headed. The more she tried to move about, the more her lack of energy seemed apparent. Finally, Selena collapsed yet again, unconscious, and the elf simply levitated her back onto the bed and covered her again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 pm

"Orange juice please." The elf quickly got her what she asked as she leaned onto the island. When she turned and looked at Scorpius she couldn't help but blush. "Oh your so mean." She teased as she move so she was leaning on him slightly and kissed his cheek. "I swear you just like tormenting me and making me blush!" Chuckling, she took her drink and sipped on it before they went out to the garden. "Oh...wow." Her eyes lit up as she looked at all the animals. Her fingers slid between his, smiling brightly as they looked around.

As the two were in the kitchen Draco snuck in and lingered a moment to watch them. He couldn't help but grin as he watched them acting all cute and happy. Silently, making sure they didn't notice him,Draco started for his chamber. When he entered the elf was laying her down again. Sighing, he sent the poor thing away before slipping into the bed beside her and pulled her onto his lap, holding her close as he waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Scorpius showed her a pygmy hippo, albino, and many other odd animals as they roamed around. Each animal had it's own little penned in area, well manicured hedges and lawn as well as beds of several different flowers everywhere. "this has been here since... well forever," Scorpius said with a smirk. He wasn't really sure just how long it had been there but it was a beautiful garden during the day. "At night some of these flowers close and other flowers bloom. It looks pretty creepy, but it's nice." He shrugged a little. he was partial to it at night, but it sent an eerie chill up his spine each time he came outside at night.

It was a little while before Selena opened her eyes again. The nightmares had not plagued her as she slept that time. Her eyes gently fluttered open and she saw Draco. She smiled a little. "Well?" she asked as she hugged him weakly. She was eager to know what happened.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:11 pm

"Oh really? Can we come back tonight and see?" She said cheerfully as she turned to look at Scorpius. The very thought excited her. Even though Iris was very insightful and liked to stay away from all things having to do with the Dark Arts, she was still very intuitive with art and the night brought such great muse. She began to hum as they walked, remembering a night when she and Dominique, along with Viktoire were at a ball and their dates had brought them outside into the gardens where they began to dance and spin, enjoying themselves. At least until one got too touchy feely and was sent tumbling into the fountain. The weasley girls sure knew how to make sure their space wasn't invaded.

Draco smoothed her hair back and held her close, making sure she wasn't hurt or anything of the sort. "Their fine. Andrew took care of him and the bastard got burned right out in the sunlight by a friend of his. I stayed there until even the bones were gone. I never saw the girl but I'm getting she's alright. By the time i went to check they were gone." He paused before sighing and holding her tighter. "I never saw Lyric. I know you two were close but...Selena are you sure you saw him?" he looked down into her eyes, his own reflecting his worry. "Are you sure it wasn't a spell that Sydney was using to get to you?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Scorpius chuckled and smiled at her. "If you want to, yeah." He loved that she was always open to try things out and her sense of adventure had him hooked. He smiled and swayed a little to her humming, leading them to a nice stone bench for them to sit on. "You're so beautiful," he said, unable to help it. He smiled and kissed her cheek, picking a pretty flower beside him and brandishing it to her.

Selena sighed, relived. However when he questioned her she looked up, slightly confused. "I- I'm... pretty sure..." she said a little cautiously. Surely it had been lyric. It couldn't have been something else... or could it? "It... it had to be him..." she said still in an innocent way, as if trying to convince herself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Draco rubbed her arms and moved so she could lay on top of him. "Are you sure...I don't mean to make you upset love, It's just.... Lyric was in Azkaban...the only way he would get out would be by dying...so unless his ghost visited you I don't know..." Sighing, he kissed her gently. "It doesn't matter, what's done is done, all I know is they are alright and I'll tell Scorpius to send us a letter if he returns to school and see's them. both of them."

She beamed when he agreed and happily spun into a sitting pose as they got to the bench. when he kissed her cheek she tilted her head down, blushing slightly. It wasn't until he gave her the flower that she blushed worst, taking it and smelling it happily. "Your a falterer...." Leaning into him, she smiled and sighed lovingly. "I'm glad we came here...it was lovely seeing how your father acted with your mother not around, he's much more...smilee."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Scorpius smiled. "Yeah, with mother around he didn't smile a lot and he was a bit more... rude." He chuckled a little. "Seems like he is either crazy about Selena -which must mean he liked her a long time ago and either never stopped or the feelings came back- or they have some crazy good sex..." He knew he made her blush a bit with that one, and so laughed a little. "I'm sorry, it's just the only thing that would make sense..." He gave a slight shrug, finding her cute when she was embarrassed.

Selena was a bit confused. It was a vision of him she saw but... why would Sidney want to get at her? Unless... No that wasn't it, it couldn't be. The man had already stolen her once surely he wasn't coming back for more! Selena sighed, unsure of what she really saw and now questioning it. "If it was Sidney then I willingly helped him find those kids..." She felt so ashamed of herself. She slumped a little and looked away from him. She looked back when he kissed her and nodded to his words. "Okay," she said laying her head on his chest. "That'll be good..." She kissed the underside of his chin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Iris coughed slightly when he said that, her face brightening to the shade of a tomato. "Scorpius!" She slapped his shoulder slightly as she shook her head, her cheeks still bright with the blush. Turning away slightly, trying to hide her blush, Iris went back to looking at the flower.

He hated that she was upset because of what he said but he had to know. If Sydney could do that then who knew, he could have appeared dead and came back to life later. He didn't know what to think but he just remained quiet about it. Kissing her forehead, Draco just smiled down at her. "Get some real sleep for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next