Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 11 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 11 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Scorpius moved so that his head was beside hers, and shrugged. "I dunno. I've been here for visits before and he's not seen me. It doesn't matter though, we had a nice time and dinner'll be good and then we can get ready to leave. Then we'll be back at Hogwarts with our friends... and no Sidney," he said with a grin as he propped himself up and kissed her slightly pursed lips. He smiled a little and kissed her a bit more. The house elf that came to get them blushed furiously as he sent it away He pushed himself off the bed and tugged her gently up, pulling her into his arms and hugging her gently. "I love you," he said happily as he kissed the top of her head, took her hand, and walked with her to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Iris smiled. No Sydney, nothing to worry about then! She took a deep breath and relaxed, at least until he kissed her. Smiling, she tilted her head into the kiss. As he kissed her more she seemed to melt into it, letting it fill the silence wonderfully. She blushed a bit herself when the house elf came in. "I love you too." She said before she snuck in a kiss and started to walk off with him toward the dinning room. She sat beside him and looked over the food as it was brought out.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Scorpius looked around at the food as it was brought out as well, his mouth watering a little. He hadn't eaten much, he was actually rather hungry for dinner tonight. He gave her another smile, a grin more so, but looked around again soon after. "Is father coming down?" he asked a passing elf, who was pouring them drinks. "Dunno, young master," the elf replied, shrugging as he filled Scorpius' glass.

An elder house elf was just coming into the bedroom to wake Draco. "Master.. Dinner is ready," he croaked in a worshiping sort of way. "Will Master and his mistress be attending?" he asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Iris sat next to him and smiled as she watched the house elves. She ate a bit and smiled as she gave him secret glances now and then. As they ate her hand moved down to his and she leaned over to him, happy and content just to be with him in this moment. She finished her food, not really eating everything, and just sat there content and staring at the room mainly-thinking for the most part.

Draco woke up and looked over at the house elf. "No, bring us food later." After the elf was gone he went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Scorpius ate with her, smiling and chatting. He held her hand tightly when she slipped hers over, giving her a slight grin. When he noticed she had finished his food he asked that desert be brought out. He smiled over at her, "Enjoy," he said brightly, digging into his own. "Then we'll go pack..." He let out a small sigh, wishing he'd gotten to spend a little more time with his father while he was here. Ah well, he had all summer for that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Iris smiled a little whenever their eyes caught but for the most part she just ate in silence, happily accepting the desert. When he spoke she noticed that sigh and turned to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Too bad it's not summer..." She smiled, almost as if she knew what he was thinking but she couldn't yet at the same time she was thinking the same. If it were the summer where would she be? He'd be here with his father...she'd be... somewhere. That was the definition of Iris Ogden's life now.... She was always somewhere. Her relationship with Scorpius was going somewhere. She was going to be somewhere in the summer. The death eaters were somewhere. Life would bring her somewhere. She wished something could be just there.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 am

"You should write your mother about staying for the summer." he said suddenly, as if catching her feelings in her eyes. "I'll talk to father, write your mother." He gave her a gentle smile. He would have to leave a note for his father to read and write him about. He could write it while she wrote to her mum and he could leave it with the house elf and send hers off. He wanted her here for the summer, with him. He wanted her mother here too if she wanted. Scorpius kissed her cheek and gave her a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 am

Iris looked over at him with slightly wide eyes, surprised. She bit her lip as if thinking it over but she was more thinking about what she had moments ago. Nodding slowly, she wondered what her mother would say. Being the hard headed woman she was it wasn't likely that Iris' mother was going to be happy about it but maybe it could work.... She smiled slightly at the thought which turned into a full smile when she felt his lips on her cheek. "I'll write her...after you talk to your father. I don't want to tell her something and then he say he can't allow it."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Scorpius sighed, but nodded. He would go speak to his father while she packed. He just sat there for a while, chatting with Iris about nothing and everything all at once. He was currently telling Iris about their friends, before she came along. "... and you met Lorcan after his crazy days. You think he's nuts now? Pft, you should have met him before Lianna came into the picture. He was about twenty times worse," he told her with a grin. "Rose hasn't changed much at all, well, she's opened up a bit since she's had a female friend around that wasn't her cousin. The -ahem- other two, they're more the twin's friends. I don't know how he's able to go to school there... I hear not so good things about them..." He had moved to a hushed tone, still fearing Sidney may hear. he had heard that Andrew was a Death eater, and he figured he'd only take the girl if she was too. He gave Iris a small smile. 'And I think that's all of them except the rest of the Weasleys, but you already knew them," he said raising his brows a little and smiling.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Draco couldn't fall back to sleep. So, quietly and slowly, he laid Selena down and kissed her cheek before getting up and making sure she was comfortable. He went and changed his clothes and combed his hair back before leaving the room and making sure the elves watched over her. He began walking through the house aimlessly, trying to make sure Sydney didn't leave anything there that could lead to trouble for him or his family later.

Iris walked with him and happily listened. "So is that what Lorcan and Lysander are talking about whenever they mention those odd stories? I always thought those were made up!" She gasped, surprised that there was some truth behind it. She kept her hand locked with his and smiled as they walked. "I'm so glad I met you all, and got to re-meet Rose. It was so long ago that we first met and we never became good friends...its good to have someone else to talk to." She sighed happily as they walked and hummed a bit as the thought. "I remember Lysander saying something about how he and Lorcan had fought through the Amazon forest and ran into Praxis, or at least I think that's what they said, it was so long ago...back when we all thought she had disappeared or died and they were in that funk for a while. Its so interesting how such different people can meet." She shrugged and smiled ever more as they continued on.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Scorpius knew a lot about what had happened to the twins and Praxis from the twins, but not everything. He just gave a sad smile and nodded. "Yeah, they've been through some nasty stuff," he said as he swung their hands a little. "It's nice to see such different people coming together though. Makes the heart melt," he said, giving her a slanted grin. "I was quite different before you came along too. I can't lie, I wasn't the most gentlemanly..." he gave a small shrug. It didn't matter, back then he had been ready for flings and now he was ready for something much more important and serious.
\
Selena mumbled a little in her sleep, cuddling to the pillow where Draco had been. Her brows furrowed and she pouted a little in her sleep, but otherwise she kept on sleeping. She awoke a little while after he left the bed, but when the house elf told her he had been there and it wasn't just a dream she relaxed a bit. She wasable to pull herself into a sitting position and, after the elf rearranged the pillows, she leaned back into them and sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Iris giggled slightly as he swung their arms, thinking it was rather cute. Nodding, she agreed completely. "Sometimes I wish I knew more about what happened to everyone before I moved here...but I don't want to pry to much where I don't belong." She chuckled, realizing she got her nose into quite a few books that she shouldn't have. "I don't mind what you were like before i moved here...I love who you are, no matter what." She leaned against him as she looked up into his eyes, her own shining with the truth of her words and her love for him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:41 am

Scorpius walked around with her for a while, smiling and holding her close to him. "That's good to hear. Though I wasn't really all that bad..." He chuckled a little. He wasn't too terrible, just playing pranks on random students and going through girls like water. He'd already dated most of the girls in the school, though not many of them had made it past holding his hand or sitting in his lap. Scorpius was raised to look good as well as be good, so he had been one to wear a different girl on his arm or lap every few weeks. He got bored with them and their dimwittedness -at least when he was around-so quickly. But not Iris. No, she'd kept his attention long enough for him to know what he really wanted. When he caught her gaze he smiled brightly. he kissed her forehead, each cheek, her nose, and finally her lips quickly, smoothly, and gently. Finally they came to the guest room, after wandering about for a while, and he opened the door for her to go in first. "I'll let you get your things together, I'll go find father and talk to him." He smiled and kissed her again, hugging her tightly to him. Then he gave her a regal sort of bow and grin before leaving and searching for his father.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Iris watched him bow with a small chuckle before she slipped into his arms for a quick kiss. Smiling brightly, she disappeared in the room, letting the door close behind her. As quickly as she could she began to run around the room and pick up anything and everything she possibly could remember bringing in the first place. She had to admit, it was good advice from Rose to pack extra close since she ended up staying another day. Sighing, she sat on the bed and held up her 'disguise' wondering if she should put it on before going to school or just wait until tomorrow to slip back into it.

Draco ran into Scorpius and grinned. "Come here." He said before turning and walking down the hall and into one of the libraries. He stood in front of the window, the sun gone by now, and watched the sky darken. "...I need you to do something for me." He said just as Scorpius spoke. "Hmm, what was that" He said, disregarding his own statement for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Scorpius nearly walked into his father. They both stopped abruptly, but as Scorpius opened his mouth his father beckoned him. he closed it and followed until they came into one of the manors many libraries. He waited a moment, watching his father at the window, and just as his father spoke so did he. "I have a serious question I need to ask you..." he said a little nervously. Draco's interest had him sigh a little. "Iris is... in a complicated situation..." he started, running a hand through his hair nervously and fidgeting a little. He wasn't really looking at his father, but close to him. "This summer she's either got to hide or... stay here if that's possible. But it she stays, her mother will most likely stay as well..." He looked up now at Draco, his nerves evident on his face. "Death Eaters are after her mother and her..." He added that last statement, feeling his father deserved to know that as well. Then he just waited, fidgeting a bit still, for his father's answer and whatever he needed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Draco listened and nodded as he thought about what exactly to do with it. Sighing, he nodded and shook his head. "Our family can never get away from Death Eaters can we..." Taking a deep breath, he began to look around as he thought about what to do. "....Well, alright then.... They are both welcome to stay...I'll have some extra protection added on before they come. Just tell me when her mother will be joining us." After they spoke about it for a bit Draco sat down and looked over at his son. "I need you to do me a favor. When you return to Hogwarts, if you see Andrew Higgins or Praxis Clementine send word. A few thing have been been taken care of and I just need to make sure it all goes smoothly."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Scorpius let out a breath he'd been holding while his father thought on it. He sighed a little, closing his eyes for a second. "Thank you," he finally said with a small smile. However at his fathers request he furrowed his brows in confusion. "But..." He stopped asking and just shook his head a little. "Alright, I will," he said. He thought for a moment, he knew they would have to leave soon. He imagined his father wouldn't be coming, but he was a little surprised Sidney hadn't turned up to see him off at all. "Did Sidney leave already?" he asked before he left, curious.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 pm

As Scorpius asked him that question Draco just smiled and nodded. "Oh yes, we went out earlier. Sorry we couldn't spend more time with each other, next time we'll make sure to have more activities. I hope your day wasn't terribly boring." Standing up, Draco walked with Scorpius to the door and chatted with him until he let his son go get ready for the trip back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Scorpius shrugged a little. "Actually, she played Quidditch with me. We raced for the Snitch. She beat me the first time, I won the second time." He chuckled a little, taking his fathers teasing. he chatted with him for a bit before he got ready to go pack his things. "Will you be accompanying us back?" he asked. He figured his father would say no, but he might as well ask anyway. Once he got his answer he gave a smile and a small and made his way to his own bedroom. He packed a few things, including his Quidditch uniform, and went to the guestroom. After a gentle knock he came in and smiled. "Almost ready, love?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:52 pm

"We'll see son, we'll see. I'll send for you when everything is ready for you to go. It wont be long so be quick." As Scorpius left Draco watched him before going back to his chambers. Seeing Selena up made him grin before he went over and kissed her. "Alive again love?" He chuckled and pushed back a few strands of her hair.

Iris bit her lip as she finally just packed her disguise away, decided no one would really see her tonight. When she heard the knock on the door she quickly finished zipping everything up and turned just as the door opened. "Yep, just finished. Your ready I presume?" Chuckling, she tilted her head down and looked over at him innocently. Once again she had her glasses on.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready, Seems Sidney left early, so we won't even have to see him." He smiled a little, knowing she'd be a little happier about that. His things were in a duffel bag and a large rucksack. "Father's going to fetch us when everything ready for us. "He set down his bags and came to her, tucking her hair aside and kissing her gently. "You and your mother are welcome to stay for the summer." he grinned a little proudly. "All you need to do is let me know when she'll be coming and father can prepare the house." He kissed her cheek and smiled.

Selena gave him a challenging smirk mixed with a playful glare. It was short and quick but still there and she still smiled slightly afterward. "Yes," she said, her eyes softening at his touch. She was feeling a bit better. She wasn't sure how weak she'd be, but she didn't really care. Everything had ended alright and the kids were okay. She simply smiled at Draco. "Have they left yet?" she asked, a little worried she'd missed them. "I want to at least say goodbye if we're not riding back with them," she said. She didn't want to miss them, she thought that were a delight.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Iris blushed slightly and curled into him almost as if she needed to get closer and hear him again. "Scorpius...thank you...oh you have no idea how much you mean to me..." She seemed touched to the point of tears as she wrapped her arms around him and basically tacked him with a tight and loving hug.

Draco chuckled. "That's why I'm here love. Would you like to travel back with them? Will you be alright to?" He held her close as he spoke and kissed her forehead a bit as he explained. "If we do go then on our way back we can go for a carriage ride, so long as the weather doesn't get too dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Scorpius held her and smiled. He felt good about offering his place to them and badly wanted her to be around for the summer. "I'm pretty sure I do," he said with a slight grin as he rested his chin on her head. He wouldn't have offered his place to her if he didn't love her. If she didn't mean absolutely everything to him he wouldn't be marrying her either. Merlin he loved her.

Selena smiled. "A carriage ride sounds lovely," she said bashfully. She wasn't too worried about the weather. She'd found as long as you treat nature with respect it'll be the same way with you. At least, it had proved true for her."I think I'll be fine to go," she said innocently. She wanted to go, Selena hated being stuck in bed. She'd always been an active girl and hated sitting around unless there was a good reason for it. Being weak or sick was not a good reason for her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Iris cuddled to him and hid her still slight blush. "Scorpius your an amazing man. I'm so very glad I met you and that you were too stubborn to leave me alone." She put a finger on her lip and looked up, over her glasses for a moment. "Oh, and I'm glad you didn't give me a choice in going to the ball or not."

"Alright do you want to take a shower or dress in something else before we leave? If you need help I'm always here." His smile was golden and true, he truly loved her, even if he had tried to hide it and failed to eons ago.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Scorpius smiled proudly. "Like I said, I saw something I had to have and went for it." He kissed her cutely and hugged her before finally letting her go. "Are you sure you got everything?" he asked, looking about the room to make sure he himself hadn't left anything in here.

Selena's eyes didn't widen, but they seemed to brighten a little, the light in her eyes coming back a bit. She looked down at what she was wearing. "Should I change?" she asked. She decided maybe she should dress a little more pretty, and a little less sexy maybe... "Yeah, I suppose I should. I need something to change into," she said to him, giving him a small smile. She kissed him before he got off the bed. Once he got up she tossed the covers off, her corset top slowly coming undone. By the time he'd come back to the bed she had taken everything but her bra and pants off.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 pm

She looked around, spinning slightly and making her pixie shirt lift off her body a bit before falling over it once again. She turned back to him and chuckled. "I have my glasses on right? Then I have everything!" She went over and picked up her bag, her lips curved in an ever lasting smile.

Draco laughed as he handed her the clothes. "Your insane. Do you need anything else?" He took her clothes and put them with the wash and lingered to do anything else she asked of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next