Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Vote_lcapAsh Hallow's Den - Page 2 Voting_barAsh Hallow's Den - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Vote_lcapAsh Hallow's Den - Page 2 Voting_barAsh Hallow's Den - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ash Hallow's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Victoire woke after he had changed back already, stirring slightly as a yawn escaped her. When her eyes opened they fell on him, and stayed or a moment. She stood quickly, forgetting about last night for a moment as she looked around. Do you know where I can find him some clothes? she asked the wolf, not wanting him to be uncomfortable when he wok. She was going to clean him up as well. She found clothes for him, and began to unchain him after she'd conjured a bowl, hot and cold water, a rage, and a small blanket to lay on the ground. She set this all up and then went to unhook him from the wall. Help me get him to the area I've set up? she requested. At the help she smiled, as Hrukjan just moved him herself. "Thank you," she said gently, moving to start cleaning him. She cleaned up his lower body first, repairing the wounds she could. She pulled on the pants she'd found for him, a style she found he liked. He must've the clothes were in his room... She then moved to his upper body. Laying his head in her lap, Victoire's tall torso was able to reach his whole upper body as she began cleaning there too. First the hot rag, meant to clean dried blood and help clean his wounds out, followed by a cold rag to soothe the wound before she healed it. She held his head gently, mopping up the blood on his arms as if she were nmeant for this.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 pm

After he was down and clothed Hrukjan just laid back and watched, her job done. Ash didn't wake for a while, not until most of his wounds were healed. When he did his eyes opened in a flash and he looked upon her. He was use to waking up in pain, Desdemona not being the kind of woman to heal what could heal itself, but this time he wasn't in that much pain. Granted he was still in pain. Looking up at her, his face furrowed. Bloody hell...she stayed the whole night. "...what...are you doing..." He murmured, barely able to talk his voice was so rough. He coughed slightly, his head turning away. That was when he noticed his head was on her lap. He blinked a few times, confused even more now.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Victoire jumped a little at his sudden gaze. "I'm helping," she said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Is this not helpful? I could have left you there if I'd known you wanted... I s'pose I should've..." She mumbled the last bit more to herself. She didn't move away though, figuring i he wanted to go so badly he was still a free man and could do so. There was nothing else to put his head on and so she didn't want him to be uncomfortable. So she wasn't going to move from under him. She had pause from what she was doing, but she dunked the hot rag, rang it in her hand, and gently mopped up the blood on his forehead. Her wound was aching but she ignored it, setting the hot rag in the bowl of hot water and lifting the cold rag up next. She rang that one the same, her eyes on her hands and what she was doing. She pressed it gently to his forehead, letting the rag sit for a moment before pulling it away and healing the wound as best she could. She wasn't a healer, but she enjoyed it just the same.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Drops of water rushed down his face from the rags, making his eyes open again. It nearly looked like he was crying as he looked up at her with watered eyes. Glassy and fragile, the pupils shaking, his eyes gazed over her and caught the chipped collar bone. He reached up, his over sized arms only needing to bend at the elbow to do so, and traced his fingers against the wound. "So I did get you." He said with his rough, haunting voice. When his hand fell again he looked away and sighed, letting her do as she liked. He'd admit, her lap was better than the rocky ground, but he still wasn't thrilled by this. It just...it wasn't right. She should have been somewhere else, somewhere safe. By Merlin the veela was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm

She couldn't take her gaze from his until his hand lifted, when her eyes closed. They tightened a little as he traced it but as soon as his hand was off it they opened again, her normal soft look about her. "Only because I didn't give you growing room," she said cassually. She spoke as if this was normal life to her, she supposed it had been, though this one was more exciting she had to admit. "You broke free, but Hrukjan came just in time to help me chain you back up. You swung, I moved, you got me." She shrugged, dabbing his shoulder, the spot she'd saved for last, with the hot rag. When she moved on to the cold one she chuckled a little. "You should've seen it at first... Hrukjan healed what she could." she looked back at the wolf with a grateful smile as always for everything she had done for her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm

The wolf nodded at her before laying it's head on it's paws again and closing it's eyes. Ash sighed after a while of silence. He let her heal him and do as she wished, but he hated her for it. Not really for healing him so much as for being a fool. "Do you like getting abused?" He asked with a dark cough soon afterwards. "Because," he continued "that's all you'll get if you stay around me."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Victoire shrugged again, setting the rag down as she healed the last one she could. "You may thinking whatever you like, but abuse is much better than coddling." She made the bowls and rags and water disappear. "It builds a stronger character," she said, putting her wand away. If that is what he wanted to, hurt her, so be it. She just could bring herself away from it, more importantly... she didn't want to. She waited a moment a finally asked him, her voice cam and gentle, "Would you like breakfast, or do you want me to go?" Her hand went to the back of her neck, she winced. idiot, she though to herself. That was the shoulder he'd split and it ached horribly though she ignored it as best she could and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Ash closed his eyes again and sighed, long and hard like it ached his chest to do so. "No, it makes you a fool. You let yourself get hurt, that's not character, thats fear. There's no point in being around someone you fear." He forced himself up, as if her being around insulted him for that very reason. "You go eat, I'm not hungry." He was in one of his rare good moods that normally only Hrukjan got to see. Lucky her, maybe. Coughing again, he hunched over and tried to clear his head.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 pm

"As I said think what you wish." She stood up. "I don't fear you... I fear some of the things you do, but I don't fear you," she said finally, walking off with Hrukjan, not knowing where the kitchen was. She was in act hungry, not having eaten much since the other night. She had a hand on the wolf, petting her as she did often. she couldn't help it, Hrukjan's fur was so soft she almost had to touch it. Once in the kitchen she began to cook, making enough for two just in case.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm

He still swore she was a fool. Once she and Hrukjan were out of the room he laid back down and groaned. Damn transformations, they killed him. He wished. After a while the smell of food began to haunt him so he forced himself up and walked to the other side of the room. Punching the wall until it started to crumble, he made a hole in the cave and smelt the outside world. The thin air reminded him how high up they were but it was thicker than the air in the cave so he didn't mind. Sitting down there, by the hole, he started to drift out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Victoire ate in silence, charming the remainder of the food to stay warm until he helped himself or it was thrown away. She did not place her dish in the sink, she washed it, dried it and put it away. It was bad enough she was in his house, she thought it better not to leave any evidence of it if she could help it. When she moved through to the room she'd been in all night with him, she noticed Ash on the floor against the wall. She didn't go to him at first, wondering if he just wanted to be left alone. Should I leave him? she found herself asking the wolf. She did that a lot now, asked Hrukjan's opinion before making a move that she knew could go either way.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm

You'll be surprised if you go to him, but it is up to you. The wolf thought as she left the room to guard the den before the cave. After a while Ash looked up to see Victorie walking toward her. "Your still here...are you going to stay?" He asked in a half unconscious voice. If he was being himself or if he was out of it no one but Hrukjan could say, but the wolf didn't seem to be listening to her thoughts for the time, or at least not answering her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Victoire froze or a moment before she approached him. "I have nothing else to do today," she said lightly, reaching his side now, though she was still standing. She knelt down to be as his level, though she was beside him and facing straight ahead rtaher then him directly. From right there beside him she said. "I guess is would be proper to say yes, I... stupidly... want to stay." She grinned for the first time in a long while, her lids drooped a little as her eyes moved to his at the end of her sentence. After a moment of silence she asked, in a low whisper, "Would that be alright..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:51 pm

"Yes." He said without pause. His eyes were closed again soon and tilted away from her against the wall. He was weak and needed rest but he refused it. For once he wished he was near Desdemona, resting in the Labyrinth. If that was possible that would be lovely. But he was here. Trapped in the cave like the animal he was suppose to be and he didn't care. Taking deep breaths, he ignored the ache in his body and just started to shake every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Victoire sat where she was for a while, but eventually she moved closer to his every now and then shaking body. She hadn't been able to put a shirt on him and he obviously hadn't bothered to put one on himself as he was still shirtless, a little dirt having sprinkled on him from punching the wall. Victoire swept it away, not wanting it to get into his wounds. She had worked hard of cleaning him up, she didn't want him to go and get infected because o his rage or just his strength. Even after she'd cleared away the remaining dirt, her fingers traced him gently. They moved over the scars she'd given him, the scars he had from past transformations, and the fresh wounds from last night. Whether or not he was abusive Victoire wished she would heal his wounds completely. She wasn't exactly cuddling with him, but she was sitting up, her body against his gently, without crushing him, as she ran her hand over him softly, thinking about healing him. If only she could focus on it and have it work. She wished. her eyes were on his her hands, watching what she as doing as if focusing on it gently. She found herself doing it more and more, focusing on her hands around him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Ash opened his eyes after a while and looked over at her sitting there, leaning against him. As his hands were moving now, as her own moved against his body and she seemed to notice nothing else. His hand moved to the side of her face, pushing back her hair and looking her over. Tracing her jaw to her neck and finally her collar bone, Ash took in her features and realized something. He had never had her tell him her name. Sure he knew it, but that random fact popped into his head. Then came the thoughts of Teddy, her ex and a new friend of his. The more she focused on his body the closer she got until she had pushed herself past his arm and against his skin. His arm moved so that it laid behind her and his other hand fell to his lap after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Victoire knew nothing of Ash and teddy. She hadn't noticed his hand on hers until it had reached her collarbone and fallen. Then she registered what he had been doing. Her eyes moved from her hands and his flesh to his eyes for a moment. She was a little shocked, that was the most gentle he'd been with her... at all. She figured it was just that he was maybe still weak, though she secretly hoped it wasn't. As Victoire looked at him she thought about teddy a little. She remembered times she'd helped him, though he forced her into a separate room just before changing always, allowing her to slip him food through a vent. Not Ash, no. He let her remain with him the whole night, hell he'd even struck her, only once thanks to Hrukjan. She remembered How gently teddy had been with her, always. It never failed, and even when she longed or roughness he couldn't give it to her... And yet Ash had been gentle now... once. She dismissed Teddy from her mind, not wishing to think on him. she was here now, sitting on the floor of Ash's den, distantly wondering what was going to happen... She knew once they were back at Hogwarts things would go back to the way they were, meeting in secret whether on purpose or by mistake. She knew he wouldn't talk to her in public, and she wouldn't try, not hurt or upset to keep up this secret she had now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Ash slowly slipped out of consciousness. As he did so his body slipped against the cave wall and he ended up with his head on her shoulder near her breast but he was out. Hrukjan then returned and laid by them, her blue eyes blazing and watching the two closely. He's better now...you can leave if you want. this was the first time Hrukjan really gave her the choice in it but decided it was best to do that. Shifting to watch Ash, who was breathing deeply and in such a passed out state that his body was nearly limp, Hrukjan wondered again if she choose the right girl. She seemed to be so far but only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Victoire simply leaned against him, the weights balancing out ash they leaned back against wall behind them also. "I'll stay," she said aloud softly, letting her head lay back against the wall. She simply sat there, and waited patiently for his awakening. She knew he would wake up sooner of later, and she was in no hurry to rush him. She was quite content sitting in the silence, the sounds of nature so high up here. Perhaps something about them was changing, and perhaps it wasn't. Victoire couldn't be sure when he was in this state, and who knows, perhaps she'd only have him actually allowing her around in times like these... once a month. Victoire sighed to herself, wondering how things go to be this way and if she really cared? Truthfully she didn't care as she sat against his cave wall with him leaning on her. She didn't move him at all, but just let him lay there sleeping. She hoped he was at least getting some rest out of the sleep. Her chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm as Victoire's eyelids slowly got heavier. She eventually fell into a very light sleep, her body ready to awaken at the slightest thing.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 pm

It was a few hours later, not much maybe two or three, when Ash's eyes opened. Don't wake her.Hrukjan thought to his mind,making him look around. When he noticed where his head was he wanted to jump up and start freaking out but the wolf soothed him. What happened...bloody hell did you poison me or something? The wolf made a laughing sound in his mind, making him grimice.

No, I let nature work and it did. Now you choose what to do.

Liar, if I really got a choice in all this she'd be dead. The wolf had no reply as he slipped from Victoire's flesh so smoothly that she could have stayed asleep. Hating himself for doing it, he picked her up into his arms a nd took her from the cave. Laying her on a few pelts he made from slain hunt, he let her rest and went to find food. When he saw she had cooked some he decided to eat it, shrugged thinking it was okay, and finished it in one gulp before looking for more to make.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Somehow she had slept through their moving her, but she woke moments later, alone in the room. She didn't go searching for anyone, but she sat up to run a hand through her soft, naturally waved hair. She had no clue if anyone was even there anymore, and she was pretty sure she wasn't in the same room. No, no she was very sure. Victoire stretched, arching her back and moving her head to the side to crack it lightly. she let her arms fall and laid back again, not really wanting to bother going back to the castle. They were on break now and everyone would just think she went home for break. She could even convince everyone she did if she wrote a note to them and a note to her parents saying she'd decided to stay. She wondered if she should, but she dismissed the though, doubting he'd let her stay here longer than returning much less the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:02 am

It wasn't until about an hour later when Ash went back toward the tunnel that held the skins and Victoire. He had the leg of some animal, a deer maybe, in his hand and was eating it raw as he leaned against the wall and watched her. The blood dripped down his arm and mouth, some even falling on his chest but by now he had a shirt on so it didn't get in his wounds. It was nearly bone by the time he was there however. When she noticed him, he didn't say a word. His eyes, black and boiling, were watching her closely as if contemplating something. Hrukjan was gone, getting something from somewhere most likely, and so it was the two alone. He finished the leg and kept the bone in his hand as he leaned there with blood dripping from his arms to the cave floor and a slow, rhythmic beat.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 pm

She hadn't noticed him at first as she was still laying back. Her hand had made its way to her collarbone and she swallowed hard, refusing to give in to the pain she felt. Her shoulder throbbed under the wound, and her chest hurt on that side. She cursed herself again for not being fast enough. Finally she did notice him as she sat up again with a deep sigh. Her eyes froze on him, seeing his... uh... meal? She furrowed one brow a little, slightly amused by his lack of manners. she wasn't disturbed or disgusted by it, though she assumed he wanted her to be. She saw his eyes and how they seemed to bore into her and she sat there in silence, waiting to see if he would speak. She closed her eyes slowly, the beat of the dripping blood reminding her of a tune as her head swayed side to side slightly to it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 pm

A few seconds passed before his head started to tilt like he was nodding. One..two...four....six nods. Small little indents of his head moving down and forming a line on his neck. His hair would swing forward slightly, covering his eyes for a split second, and then fall back against his sweating skin. The nods were very simple, very unimportant, and lasted no longer than ten seconds if so but they had a significance of someone answering something. Propping the bone in his hands against the wall, the blood still dripping down it onto the floor in that same slow rhythm, he walked into the room. As always his steps were heavy but the sound they made was eerie in the cave. Thud thud, crack, hisss, thud thud, snap, thud, scrape. A stone was destroyed under his footsteps before he finally made it to the skinned bed he had laid her on. Hovering over her, he examined her body. The blond hair that clung to her cheek interested him for a moment until he followed it down to her neck, which had shadows that lead to her collar and then her shirt. Kneeling down and cracking his knuckles, Ash ripped open her shirt without another thought. He tore it from her body and threw it from them as if she had willing asked him to do so. The pain seemed to be--though he was by no means someone to make the assumption-- filling her with europium and he doubted she'd fight him much even if he tortured her. Looking down at her his eyes lingered not on her bare skin or her now visible breasts but that small indentation in her collar bone. He racked his claw across it, letting one of the black points press into the bone to see how far down they were. If he pressed a little harder they would have been at her bone marrow. He smirked and sat back and watched her as he waited now for Hrukjan.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Her eyes remained closed as she swayed until he moved. Then her eyes shot open in a way that said he had caught her attention. She watched him walk, her eyes traveling down to his feet as she watched him walk. He had a hard walk that was for sure, but she found it interesting how he didn't act as though he owned the world... but he walked like it. When his feet hit the ground split,even if only a little, wherever he was. He seemed to leave a lasting impression everywhere he went... and he had a lasting impression on her mind as she continued to watch him come closer to her. the dripping blood was in her ears again, as if the only sound she could hear once he had stopped walking. It seemed to match her heartbeat. She closed her eyes again, not knowing what he was going to do, but they reopened as he moved to kneel, almost as if she could feel him move. She gasped quietly, though she didn't fight him, when he ripped her shirt away from her body. She didn't try to hide from him, though her breathing quickened a little. She had no clue what he was doing, and it would have been a lie to say she wasn't a little frightened... and a little thrilled... by it. Her eyes went to his, the fear a bit more evident as his hand came up to her. He didn't seem to be looking at her, but she held her gaze on his black eyes anyway, seething and wincing a little at the burning stabs of pain he made her feel, her eyes squinting a little but they didn't close this time, not until after he'd moved away. Then she let out a ragged breath, her eyes closing gently as she once again focused on and absorbed the rhythm of the dripping body fluid. by the doorway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 pm

He watched her focus on that beat again. Drip, drip, splat, drip drip, splash splat drip. Ash was just about to move, his hand ready to prop him back up, when the soft pat of Hrukjan's feet in the distance made his head tilt toward the tunnel opening. As the giant wolf got closer the continuous beat of her paws on the ground got louder and louder until one could say they heard a heard of horses galloping toward them. When she appeared she had a trunk in her muzzle and laid it at Ash's feet before going to lay her body around Victoire's. Ash ripped the top off the trunk and threw it across the room where it probably landed somewhere near her disregarded shirt. Inside the trunk were some of her cloths, taken from her dormitory, and medical supplies along with Ash's wand. Pulling out some of the bandages and things, along with his wand, Ash turned to her again. He ran his claws against her bra and snapped it open, pulling it from her flesh and throwing it across the room also as if it were trash, which it was now. Soon after he pulled out a container from the trunk, put it against a cloth from his pocket, and pressed it to her collarbone. The stinging pain made her jump and he had to hold her down to the salve could heal the bone fragment. They were lucky it wasn't too deep. Once she calmed down, either passed out from the pain or just tolerant of it, Ash pulled his wand and lifted her up. Sneering at the fact that he had to let her head fall to his shoulder, he magically had the bandages wrap themselves around her body, her breast and shoulder, until it was perfectly snug. Then he packed up the supplies and stood up, walking out of the room and leaving her with Hrukjan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Hallow's Den
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Homes [IC&OOC]-
Jump to: