Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ash Hallow's Den Vote_lcapAsh Hallow's Den Voting_barAsh Hallow's Den Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ash Hallow's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Ash Hallow's Den Cappadocia-tr226
When he joined the Dark Lord Ash left his family and went to stay with his new master. He doesn't stay there often, since he is not blessed enough to have his own lounging area, so he lives in this cave that the Dark Lord helped make into a small house. The only other one that stays here is his shaman wolf Hrukjan and from time to time team meetings will happen here but that's rare since most don't know where his den is.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Ash was pacing, destroying pillars that held up the front of the cave he inhabitable. When one was destroyed he'd move to another and as he attacked that one the other repaired. Damn Desdemona and her spells. He was trying, and failing, to destroy them fast enough to have the cave fall on top of him but the only time his arms were massive enough to reach both at the same time he was normally chained up. Maybe that wouldn't happen this time, maybe now he could destroy himself or at least kill a few annoying creatures at Hogwarts. His thoughts went to Victoire. He was still wearing the pants he had been the night before and his body was scarred by her nails. Her scent covered his body.

Hrukjan appeared with Victoire soon after and laid down so the girl could slip off. She slipped into the over sized door and walked to the back cave where Ash stood looking at the chains that normally held him. He didn't know anyone would help him get chained up soon after. When he turned and saw Victoire he started to laugh before hitting his head against the wall. "I can't bloody get away from you can I?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 pm

She didn't gaze at him harshly, her neutral, gentle gaze meeting his crazed one. "Don't worry, I'm not here to bother you, I'm just here to help you." she said serenly, having no trouble hiding the minor pains now that her rib was healed. "Will you take it or won't you..." she offered him, not asking if he wanted it but if he'd accept it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

"Do I have a choice? Don't answer that; of course I don't. If I had a bloody choice you wouldn't have been taken all the way here. Don't you have a family? You look like a family girl...the type that loves her daddy more than anything and looks like their mum but hates admitting that they do. Yeah, I bet that's what you are." He lost it. It was like she was his shadow and every time he caught a glimpse of his shadow it turned into her. "Why do you want to help me?! Your suppose to feel stupid for letting last night happen. Why do all the family good girls turn out to be masochistic freaks." He slumped down the cave wall and sat there near the chains. His head turned to the side and looked at Hrukjan who was laying against the cave wall a ways away. "Don't look at me like that!" The wolf was glaring at him with blazing blue eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Victoire stood still, letting him act out freely. Then she stepped forward very slowly as she spoke to him, still calm as usual. "And you seem like the guy whose either lost everything or never had it, the type to have more fun destroying than building..." She analyzed him as he had her. She did love her father, but truthfully Victoire had more a love for Dragons. "What do you really know about me, hm? Nothing, that's what. You know my background, my exes, the physical things about me, but you know nothing of who I am." she was firm when she spoke but gentle and kind. "You may think I should feel stupid, but I don't." she told him, a little emotion stirring in her voice, as if threatening to show. "I wouldn't have done it willingly if I was going to regret it," she said, her voice quieting a little but not softening. She'd been thinking about him more and more lately, and as she thought about things again, and last night again, a secret escaped her lips before she could stop it, "And I'd do it again..." Her eyes were looking away now, and she turned slightly, her side facing him. Her hair fell but it did not hide her face. Her features were still prominent through it, and her icicle blue eyes were on the floor when she asked him. "Just tell me what you need me to do," she finally said to him, her voice a little distant this time.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:49 pm

He laughed at her. It was a hard, cruel and wholehearted laugh that shook the chains behind him. "What the hell is wrong with you." He shook his head and kept laughing for a while as he ignored the feelings pulling at him, if one could call them that. The laugh finally died and he had his yes closed for a while. "Chain me up, werewolf lover. You've done it before, you can do it again." He said with a shrug as he started rattling the chains. As she worked the chains over him, locking him to the stone wall, he watched her every movement. Why the hell would this girl be willing to go through that again. Next time she could end up worse and yet she wanted it. Man the good girls always had the freakiest fetishes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Victoire gave him a simple nod, keeping her eyes on what she was doing. She could feel him watching her, but she paid attention to the chains as she was sure they were magically tight enough. This was important, if she messed this up someone could die for it. She blinked up at him once she had him chained, her tall figure still a little shorter than his own. "There." she said him softly. Now that he was bound and couldn't move she decided it was her turn to make him feel the way she'd felt for so long now. Each time he came close to her, inches away, she wondered what his next move would be. This time she stepped so the fabric of her clothes touched him but no more. "I'll be here when you change back," she told him, her lips seconds away from his. Then she turned from him, walking to the other side of the room, where she sat against the wall. She'd watched the other werewolf change before, and she was curious if this would be different or if everything was the same. Will you hunt... or shall I? she asked the wolf in her thoughts. She imagined Hrukjan would want to do it but if not she would gladly. She had said she would help and she would.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:14 pm

He narrowed her eyes as she came closer but looked away at her words, tilting his head back against the wall. When she walked to the other side he started to pull at the chains. They rattled, stones fell, but he couldn't get free. Eventually he just leaned on them, let his head fall forward, and fell silent as if he was going to sleep. Hrukjan watched him until she was sure he wasn't going to move or try and get away again. I'll hunt. Be careful with him...he gets bigger than me when he's changed and it's coming soon. She got up and walked out of the cave and the den, disappearing down the stones and toward a forest ready to hunt for him and her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:55 pm

As long as he can't get out I'll be fine Victoire leaned back into the wall, her lids drooping a little, but her eyes not leaving him. However, they roamed him as she wondered about many things she didn't feel like sharing with anyone. Victoire wasn't sure what she was doing anymore, she just gave up thinking about it and laid her head back to close her eyes and wait.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

The wolf was gone and it was just Ash and the girl. He kept moving, shaking every now and then, as he tried to ignore thoughts. He never looked at her thought. His arms spasmed and he almost seemed to be ready to change but it eventually calmed down. This was when he looked up and looked at her but his eyes were different. They were distant and ...lonely. He looked down again, ignoring her as if she wasn't there, as if that glimpse had been like she were a ghost. He rested her head back and yawned, finally slowly relaxing and letting the convolutions follow through him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:13 pm

She was looking at him when he looked, she saw it. She wasn't quite sure what it was but she knew her body was acting on its own again. She stood from her spot without a word and walked closer to him. She knew he could hear her approaching and when she made it to him she moved his head to look at hers, a little roughness in her gesture. She simply looked at him for a moment before she leaned in and surprised herself and him by planting her lips on his. However only for a moment. She pulled away from him, not wanting him to become upset with her, and her eyes darted between his and the floor for a second as she backed away to give him the space she believed he wanted.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Ash had to be bipolar, at least that's what he thought in his head. He hated her, he wanted to destroy her or use her he wasn't sure, but now he wanted something else. He wanted her to just be there. "Come here...." he whispered. When she came closer he moved to stand straight against and pressed his lips against hers. He wasn't gentle but he wasn't nearly as cruel as the night before. Their lips molded slightly until he pulled away and slid back down, not sure what she was going to do and not going to claim anything from it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Victoire was utterly shocked when he asked her over. And she went to him. She went when called by the wolf and she would gladly come when the master called as well. She knew full well this mood could change in an instant but Victoire didn't care. She would handle it if it came to it. She kissed him back, matching his force as best she could, before he pulled away from her lips. for the first time, Victoire had closed her eyes for it, and now she opened them. Her eyes were on him, but she stayed where she was for a moment. Until she leaned against him slightly, not hugging him, but laying her chin on his shoulder and her head against his. She kept her arms to herself, unsure if he'd even accept a hug let alone like one.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Ash was slightly shocked by her movement. He tilted his head near her for a moment. He was going to change soon, this was sure, but finally he just gave in. The fact she didn't hug him never crossed his mind, he couldn't remember the last time he had a hug, or if he ever had. This was just find but he moved after a while so that the chains didn't cut into his skin to much. "You should move...I could hurt you soon...kill you..." He never meant to be kind but the words slipped out as his eyes stayed closed and his head stayed bent.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Victoire sighed a little, not wanting to move anyway. She finally gave in to what she wanted and her arms flew around him suddenly. She hugged him tightly before she backed away, her hands trailing up his back over his shoulders, and down his chest a little. She gave him a sad smile and back to her spot against the wall, where she slid down again. She was quite far away from him so she knew he couldn't reach. She just prayed the chains held.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Ash watched her go, his eyes wide from the strange thing she did. Was that a hug? He grumbled slightly and sunk back against the chains, letting them cut into his body. A few moments later he started to shake. The wall shook with him and he started to cough. His body wanted to rip off the chains and he started to roar like a caged animal. The sound of snapping bones echoed around the cave and his arms started to get longer, his legs also. The pants he wore slowly started to tare.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm

It seemed changings were all the same, Victoire thought as she watched it happen. Her eyes never left his and she caught one last glimpse of him before no more. She sat where she was, pulling her wand from her pocket for protection, though she didn't show it to him. She just kept her eyes on him... remembering Teddy briefly she scoffed at herself. He didn't matter now, she hadn't seen him in months and he made no effort to show her he still wanted her. the only one who wanted even a little to do with her was Ash and she was oddly not bothered by it. Everyone she loved coddled her, including Fred and even her younger family members! She hated it, she didn't want it, didn't need it. She knew she had enough strength to push on herself, and Ash was the only one to force her to do that. She remembered how she'd seen him the first few times and he always mentioned teddy and how he was somehow wimpy compared to Ash... Then, as Victoire watched him struggle against his chains and howl and growl, Victoire remembered the words he'd used exactly the night o the ball. "Forget about that wimp." She smiled a little to herself and just sat there, waiting for Hrukjan to return and quench his hunger for a while.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Now problems evolved. She did the chains good, but to good. As he grew, his bones popping out not only out of place but ripping out of his skin all together as they grew, his arms stretched against the chains until one of them snapped. Another dark, hungry howl. He ripped at the chains, pulling them down from the wall and threw them across the room toward her. He hadn't even changed completely yet! No he was still in a human like form as his bones were jutting out of his body and blood was pooling around him. His clothing bursed into shreds and fell to the bloody pool below. Another howl. His eyes moved over pure black and a black ooze dripped around his eyes as if he were crying black blood.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:19 pm

A sound like a small scream emitted as Victoire quickly jumped out of the way. "Shit," she mumbled to herself. She hadn't given him any growing room. Why was she such an idiot. She wasn't sure if he was more human or beast yet, but she couldn't take a chance. Looking around, she fought the feelings her body produced, twitching violently as it wanted to change. She could fight it for some time but if he attacked her she wouldn't be able to fight it at all. Victoire stayed away from the corner, knowing full well the stupidity of that. She gripped her wand tighter, but as she went to move she realized something. The chains were much heavier to her than to him and she was bound in a tangle they'd made. Her ankle was caught and she fought to free it, keeping her eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Ash started to pull the chains back, dragging her closer as his other arm tried to break free. She was half way to him when Hrukjan ran in, dropping her hunt in a bloody heap, and jumped to slam against Ash. Pinning him to the wall, Hrukjan fought with him to get the chain out of his hand. The two beasts fought and the giant wolf blocked the veela's view of Ash for a long enough period of time that the next moment she saw him he wasn't human any more but a large black werewolf two times or more bigger that the giant wolf and seeming to be strong enough to destroy her. He would though, no he would never do that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 pm

[color]Victoire sighed, breathing heavy. She worked her ankle out quickly, and after taking his sight in, she was at Hrukjan's side, helping to chain him back up. She'd had to do this before too and knew the danger to it. She kept her eyes on him as she helped fight the chain back to the wall. She pulled out her wand and bonded him there, the chains now able to hold him without him breaking free, and she back away quickly, but not before he got her. His swinging claw clipped her just right on her collarbone, clipping not only skin but bone as well. She felt her bone slice and winced in the immense pain that took her quickly. Victoire fell to the ground but she was out of his way now. Her eyes widened in pain as she fought to not scream out. She won the battle for now, and she was surprised she hadn't changed. The self control she'd gained over the years rivaled her mothers by now and she would normally be proud but right now she didn't care too much. Her collarbone was splintered, sticking out through the gash his nail had left. "Damnit," she cursed to the first time in years, wishing she had been a little quicker. No, she didn't wish he'd missed or not tried, but she wished she were quick enough to get out of the way, she used to be. Her eyes went to him, the tears that were spilling she couldn't help, it hurt badyl. However she did not weep, she let the tears fall because she couldn't stop them but sobbing was not something she did often. Victoire moved again to the wall, slumping against it roughly.[/color]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Hrukjan left Ash once he was chained again and followed Victoire. Using her healing abilities she fixed the bone enough that it woudln't splinter any more but the part that he cut wasn't going to be able to grow back, she wasn't that magical. This was painful, fighting her master and healing such horrid wounds, she couldn't keep it up. Ash was fighting for freedom and continued to fight for hours. The time went slowly, his howls ravaging the night air, but eventually he went quiet and hung there, breathing heavily with a hatred about him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Oddly, Victoire made herself comfortable, cuddling to the wolf's side for warmth. She snuggled there and slipped into a strangely peaceful sleep, this being the only normalcy she'd known for months now. She slept a restful sleep, his howls seeming to soothe her in a strange way when she began tossing from a nightmare. she didn't wake though, his loud howls seeming to lull her securely. As she slept she seethed in pain, occasionally accidentally rolling to rest on the side he'd slashed. Though after the showed on her sleeping face, she would turn over again to the other side.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

The wolf watched over the girl as the chains continued to rattle and Ash continued to howl throughout the night. Finally, the morning came and Ash turned back to normal. It was a horrible painful sound as he moved back to his normal height, which though he was quiet shorter he was still very tall. Hovering there, naked yet covered in blood here and there, Ash didn't seem to be conscious at all. he wasn't going anywhere for at least a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Victoire woke after he had changed back already, stirring slightly as a yawn escaped her. When her eyes opened they fell on him, and stayed or a moment. She stood quickly, forgetting about last night for a moment as she looked around. Do you know where I can find him some clothes? she asked the wolf, not wanting him to be uncomfortable when he wok. She was going to clean him up as well. She found clothes for him, and began to unchain him after she'd conjured a bowl, hot and cold water, a rage, and a small blanket to lay on the ground. She set this all up and then went to unhook him from the wall. Help me get him to the area I've set up? she requested. At the help she smiled, as Hrukjan just moved him herself. "Thank you," she said gently, moving to start cleaning him. She cleaned up his lower body first, repairing the wounds she could. She pulled on the pants she'd found for him, a style she found he liked. He must've the clothes were in his room... She then moved to his upper body. Laying his head in her lap, Victoire's tall torso was able to reach his whole upper body as she began cleaning there too. First the hot rag, meant to clean dried blood and help clean his wounds out, followed by a cold rag to soothe the wound before she healed it. She held his head gently, mopping up the blood on his arms as if she were nmeant for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ash Hallow's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Hallow's Den
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Homes [IC&OOC]-
Jump to: