Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 4 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 4 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Iris nodded as she reached over and put a bit in a bowl, feeling rather like a prisoner at first for it. She ate a bit and smiled, nodding. "She is." Iris agreed as she continued to eat. The way she sat showed she was still a mess inside. Her legs were pulled up to her chest and her back was against the wall. Even though her hair was pulled back it was still a little frizzy, showing she hadn't really bothered to fix it up after crying, but it still looked nice and no matter her condition Iris always held that veela shine. Right now she seemed ill though, as if all her energy was still somewhere else. Glancing up at him from time to time, she couldn't help but smile. She put the bowl down after eating one serving and a half-seeming a bit more famished than it first appeared- but not wanting to seem indulging, she left it at that for now. There was still plenty of soup for Scorpius, and whenever it wasn't being served the lid slid back on magically and the contents kept to a warm boil.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Scorpius just sat back while she ate. he had enough at dinner, he wasn't really hungry much at all, so he just let her have what she wanted. He couldn't help admiring her. Even in a state of distress Iris was a goddess to him. Not only was she beautiful thanks to her Veela heritage, but her personality kept him drawn in. Scorpius had never really been one to fall for a pretty face, the personality had to be just right to keep a guy like Scorpius around. And wow did she have it. She was feisty sometimes, but otherwise sweet and he loved her more than he ever would have thought possible. "Anything you want to do or would you just like to go to bed?" he asked her gently, laying down beside her sitting form. He lay his head in her lap and smiled kindly up at her.

Selena made her way out to the gardens. Three house elves accompanied her to keep her company and protect her. She still didn't trust Sidney being here and she prayed with all of her might he wouldn't be here long. Yet she felt he would be and that thought alone scared the living daylights out of her. She plucked a few flowers while she thought and began making things with them. A nervous habit that had seemed to take her over, ever since Ron left her Selena couldn't stop making things out of other things..
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Iris smiled as her head tilted and she looked down at him. Her hair slipped down her shoulder and fell against her pale skin, still flushed from her earlier distress. Nearly timidly, Iris ran her fingers through his hair, careful with each movement. "I don't care..." she said in a near whisper, not wanting to break the nice atmosphere around them by being loud. "...I'm content with being with you, no matter what we do..." she mumbled in a way that made her seem embarrassed. Her other hand sat on his shoulder, her thumb grazing his neck just slightly. "...I love you, Scorpius..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Scorpius smiled a little. He carefully pushed down her knees and slowly tugged her to lay against him, his hand sliding across her cheek gently and his finger slipping into her hair. "I love you too, Iris. With all of my heart." He smiled again and very carefully leaned down to kiss her lips. "You're so beautiful, so smart, so friendly... how did I ever manage to gain a wonder like you..." He was mumbling as well, not speaking loudly at all, and mostly to himself. He still prayed everything would be alright with Dominique, and he also hoped with all of his might that Eric had taken her far far away. Another part of him hoped Andrew and Praxis were alright... wherever they were.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Of course she worried about Dominique and the others, as she always did really, but she needed to let her mind slip away from that for now and just focus on something that made her happy. Well, more like someone, Scorpius. She smiled and kissed him between each of his words, just cute little kisses before she smiled innocently each time. "If I remember correctly....you didn't give me a choice..." she mused, happily kissing him again, though this time a little longer. She pushed her forehead to his and closed her eyes, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 pm

"What can I say..." he said after the last kiss. He blinked slowly, letting out a shallow breath. "I see something I want and I can't let it get away..." He smiled cutely and kissed her again, softly, and let it linger there on her lips for a bit before pulling away again. He kissed her forehead. "You've changed me... you may not realize it, but when I saw you... I wanted to be better than I was. I wanted to be someone you could be with, and it wasn't the Veela in you that sparked it contrary to popular belief." He chuckled a little. "I fell for you the moment i saw you, I had to have you. And somehow in all of that I changed, for the better definitely." He grinned a little and kissed her again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Iris smiled, she couldn't help it. As he spoke she smiled more and more. "I like the way you are, the way you've always seemed to be-at least since we've met." she kissed his lips gently but didn't get caught up in it at least not yet. "You've changed me too....but I guess it's kind of obvious huh?" she chuckled and kissed him. "Thank you for helping me be okay with myself and with all of this...the move, the troubles going on in and out of hogwarts....without you I don't know if I would have survived the year." It was only then that she let herself get pulled back into that kiss.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Scorpius let some of the passion he'd been holding back bleed into the kiss. He wasn't forceful, but he wasn't timid either. He kissed her with a hunger that normally led to a bit more on the couch in the common room at night, though whether or not it would he would leave up to her. He knew she hadn't been feeling wonderful today so he didn't push anything. "Mm, I love you," he uttered against her lips with a smile. He held her against him with no intention of parting from her anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Iris melted into the kiss. Even on the couch she was timid and normally didn't seem like she wanted to really let go-even though she did let it get a little heated. Tonight she didn't think against or for it. Their lips were together, thats all that mattered. When he spoke she smiled as well and cuddled close to him. "I love you too." She let their lips mold again and the kiss continue once more soon after.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Scorpius let his hands slid up her sides, but was careful not to make her uncomfortable. He kissed her jaw and her temples, as well as her eyebrows and her cheeks before coming back to her lips. He let his eyes close as he lay on his back, gently pulling her to lean above him for a little while. He wrapped his arms around her, his hands resting on her back and in her hair.

Selena finished making herself a flower bracelet, using strong vines to eave it all together. While she was at it, she picked a large tiger lily and slid it into her thick dark brown curls. Well, more like beach waves, but it slid in and stayed nicely, tucking her hair behind one ear. Satisfied she began roaming the garden, the house elves following her. She could be visible from any window on this side of the house, but she was too busy smelling flowers and playing with whatever creature she came across to notice.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Her hands moving on her sides combined with his traveling kisses made her chuckle and squirm slightly but she just smiled when his lips came to hers again. As he moved she moved with him, her hands on his chest to keep her balance as she leaned over him and let her hair slip--what had fallen out of her ponytail--down her shoulder and around them, shielding their joined faces from nonexistent spies.

"Selena..." a voice whispered in the wind as she got toward the corner of the house where the shade hid anything from view. The house elves suddenly froze as if stupefied. "Selena...." Lyric's voice ran around her until an apparition-that would have looked like a ghost- floated in the shadows. "...He's here...isn't he Selena...?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Scorpius slid his hands up into her hair, his arms now blocking them as her hair was. he kissed her with a passionate tongue, slipping it skillfully between her lips to play with hers. When she began to let loose a little he let his hands slip around her once more, pulling her body down on his. Her hair took it's shielding place once more, and his lips continued to dance with hers. He let a small sigh slip, breathing through his nose so that he did not have to pull his lips from her.

Selena hummed to herself. That is, until she heard that whisper. She knew that voice. She spun round and round, confused and a little frightened. Once she saw him, or the vision of him anyway, she froze. She nearly tried to hug the apparition, but she held back. She didn't speak, but with her eyes on his the fear inside her was evident. She gave him a grave nod and looked around to be sure no one was watching her. "Go stand watch, he's a friend," she whispered harshly to the elves, who did as she commanded. "Where've you been? I haven't seen you since..." she whispered, but she let the sentence fall. 'since Sidney raped me and made you stand guard' wasn't exactly a good way to greet an old friend. A part of her wanted to slap him, truthfully, but she knew how they had all operated in school and she couldn't blame him for not wanting to be an enemy to Sidney Higgins. "Your best bet is to find your..." She looked around again, "...daughter and stay close to her... he's after them." She spoke so low that it would even be hard for him to hear were she not so close to him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Iris kept her eyes closed and her body slowly loosened, easing in as he pulled her down. Kissing him with as much love as she could possibly let slip through her lips to his she did. Her tongue twisted with his as well, her body easing just a bit more. She let one hand slide up his chest to his face as her fingers traced the edges of his jaw and chin. As hard as it was, her heart pounding by now, she did her best to breath through her nose as well.

Lyric smiled sadly, though his long mousy black curls-giving him a regal look if anything- and dark stubble made him seem like a man who had seen far worse than Sidney by now. "I'm sorry Selena...I tried...you don't know how hard I tried..." he whispered, almost as if he couldn't speak any louder. Nodding at her words, Lyric smiled again, this time heartbreakingly. "Tell no one...not Draco....no one Selena....and...I would, oh you must know that my old friend, the love of us all...oh how I wish to save my Princess.... Selena, oh you would love her I am sure...and to think, i'm to be a grandfather already! Oh the shock I have...but I do not know where she is yet...I was hoping you could help me there...I must find her before he, we all know this."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Scorpius could hear her strained breathing and slowly rolled to ease her back down gently. One she was down he let his lips slip from hers. While she caught her breath he kissed down her neck to the bit of her shoulder exposed. He suckled gently on the nape of her neck, knowing it would drive her mad, and kissed a necklace around her to her other shoulder. He did the same on that side, and kissed his way back to her lips, letting his tongue flick against the center of her throat just a little. His lips finally met hers again and the hunger he felt was building. He still held back, waiting to see if she wanted anything further than this before making a move. He didn't want her to feel rushed of course, though he could not help his bodies want for her own body. He shook the thought from his head best he could and just put it all into the kiss.

Selena gave him a sad nod. "I won't... but how do you expect me to-..." Her question fell. Did he want her to use Gypsy magic to find his daughter? "Lyric are you saying what I think you're saying...? You know I haven't tried that since Ron left... I'm not sure it'll work..." At his look she hung her head a little. This would mean she would be left weak for days, pulling herself from her body the way it sounded as though she wanted him to. That would leave possibilities open for Sidney to try to take her again... she didn't like the idea, but Lyric was a dear friend... Finally she lifted her head to meet his eyes again, her knowledge of the repercussions of this act not evident at all. She wasn't sure he knew what he was asking of her and she didn't want him to. "I'll try my best... When and where would you like to meet?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Lyric shook his head. "Selena no. I know how that is to you, I remember. Oh so much you don't know from that year...form the years past that...oh what i should tell you but can't.... Nonetheless! Selena, find some other way...before Sidney leaves here...that's all I ask. If he leaves, and only then, would I ever feel alright with letting you go through that again, though I wouldn't even feel that way myself. If you find anything come here again, knock this block here three times and come back after an hour. I'll be here." He pointed out the brick for her to use.

Iris eased back onto the bed and took deep breaths as he released her lips. As he found her neck she jumped slightly and could have groaned, knowing he'd be cruel. She shivered under his lips, trembling slightly whenever he kissed those areas at the nape of her neck not to mention the feeling of his tongue had her eeping. When he returned to her lips she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him lovingly, not really paying attention to if this moved on or stayed like this-she just seemed blissfully happy with the arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 am

Scorpius just held onto her, held her like he had held only one other long ago. But he wasn't thinking back to his second year, no, he was here in the present with Iris. Scorpius smiled a little into the kiss. The woman of his dreams and much more was under him, in his arms, against his lips. Scorpius was so lost in the moment he didn't even think about furthering things. he was completely content with the way things were right at this very moment. His tongue danced with hers and his eyes were closed comfortably. He sighed against her lips, breaking contact only when he knew she needed to catch her breath. Each time he'd kiss her neck, her shoulders, her temples, or sometimes he'd nibble her ear lobes a little. He always came back to her lips though, that being his favorite part of her.

"What? What don't I know from that year, and why can't you tell me?" Selena hated secrets. Secrets were aggravating, and though she kept them herself, she hated them so deeply. "Yes, alright, I'll summon you when I know..." with that she gave him a final look. One that said she had missed him greatly. "I hope you're doing well enough," she said, giving him a small farewell smile, before she turned and left. She glanced back over her shoulder, but he was already gone. Damn... She sighed and went on her way, slowly walking back to the house while she toyed with her new bracelet made out of snap dragons and other neat flowers. The tiger lily in her hair was still alive and smelled wonderful.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 am

Iris couldn't help loving their passion ridden kiss. Here not only was the man she fell for, the man who had broken through her shell and refused to pass it up, but the man she had agreed to marry. Nothing phased her mind quite like that thought. He was her's, she was his, and even now they were close-oh so close. When he broke from her lips she took deep breaths with her head tilted back. Sighing, she couldn't help the shiver he forced her to feel even under his body. Once his lips were at hers again she delve into kissing him, not wanting to give him a chance to get away again.

Lyric frowned and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I can't. Old promises you know, but alas I'm not there for you to bully-and I promise you i wont have a book the time we meet flesh to flesh. That wont be a while though. Make sure Draco keeps my escape secret from Sidney-will you love?" He ignored her last statement, only giving it a deeper rooted frown, before he faded away.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Selena slowly made her way into the castle. She planned on using her Gypsy magic anyway, but she wasn't going to use the spell that frightened her. She planned on trying to skry for them, but she could not do that in the house. No way. if Sidney was anywhere near he'd know it. No, that would be much too dangerous. And apparently the girl was pregnant... oh my. Selena had to find them and fast, much faster than Sidney if she could help it. She slipped inside and the house elves broke from her to go make her a snack. She walked toward the master chambers, constantly looking around and over her shoulder.

Scorpius was in a perfect bliss now, having her in his arms and against his lips so securely. He was going to marry her, as soon as they were done with school. Then they would have a family together... His father already liked her, he could tell, and he was obviously impressed with Scorpius' choice in a mate. For that, Scorpius was quite proud, and the fact that she had accepted his father was another proud moment for him. Scorpius held her tightly, only taking his lips from her when he had to so that she could take a few breaths.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:48 pm

By now Draco was back in the master chambers reading the Daily Prophet by the fire. He had a glass of burden on the table and it was nearing a quarter empty-though that was more from time than today. Sidney was no where in sight and he didn't seem to care at the moment. The house elves were ordered to watch Selena, even if she sent them away, until she was with someone else-other than Sidney. When she entered he looked up, smiled, and went back to his paper.

Iris found her heaven in this moment. She loved kissing him, nearly as much as she loved him, and being rapped in his arms made her feel safer than she ever had before. She wanted to stay like this and ignore everything else for now till forever..but she couldn't and she knew that. Oh but she'd take this moment for granted now. She hated the fact she had to breath if only because it meant he pulled his lips away, but she always happily kissed him again once they returned.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Selena slipped in and gave him a gentle smile as well. she let him to his paper, and went into the bathroom to change for bed. When she came out she was dressed in a thigh high lingerie and a pair of dark blue panties. The bottom trim was fluffy, and a lavender color while the sheer garment itself was a royal blue. The top was something like a bra, lavender flowers drawn in place. She didn't walk over and try to tease him, but she hummed softly to herself while she pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail, tying it back with a lavender ribbon rather than a hair tie. She walked over to the window, and opened it. She sighed at the feeling of the soft breeze, truly loving nature. She walked out onto the balcony and stood against the railing, just letting the air graze her skin.

Scorpius had to end this. If he kept this up much longer he may not be able to keep his self control. So, Scorpius slowly moved them so that they were laying beside one another, she still in his arms. He still kissed her, but he dulled down the passion a great deal so that things wouldn't go any further than her comfort level. He finally pulled his lips from hers and kissed her forehead. breathing heavily he lay his head on his pillow and smiled gently at her. "I love you. You're so beautiful," he said, rubbing the side of her face with care.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Draco came up behind Selena and wrapped his arms around her. Kissing her neck and shoulder, he wrapped her arms around her and held her against him tightly. "What's on your mind? Don't try to say nothing, I've known you too long for you to get away with that." He whispered darkly in her ear as he kissed the flesh just behind her ear.

As the kiss slowed Iris was slightly sad but she was still happy with the moment over all. Her head tilted up at to look at him as she took deep breaths as well. "Oh I love you so much Scorpius. Your so wonderful." She cuddled against his hand and kissed his palm as her eyes closed. She simply laid there, content and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Scorpius smiled cutely. "Let's get some rest before you drive me too wild..." he said with a slight chuckle. He lay down and pulled her against him protectively. He glanced around the room and thought twice about his wand on the bedside table. Instead he grabbed it and slipped it under his pillow before kissing her one last time and laying her head down beside hers.

Selena was about to do just that. She opened her mouth to say 'nothing,' but he squashed that possibility quickly and her mouth gently closed again. She thought for a moment. "Would you understand if I couldn't tell you?" she finally said, turning slowly in his arms. "someone's life depends on it." She couldn't say it, but the look in her eyes was evident that things would be ruined if she told him. "I'm sorry," she finally said quietly, her head dropping and tilting to the side.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Iris chuckled and cuddled up to him. She thought he was joking so she just smiled and made sure they were as close as possible to each other. When he kissed her again she made sure to put her love in it and make it last. When at last they pulled away she laid her head on the pillow beside his and closed her eyes. "I love you." she whispered with a cute yawn as she cuddled up to him.

Draco frowned but kissed her neck again and nodded. "As much as I hate it, I have things I wont tell you so I suppose it's only fair. Anyway I can help, even if I don't know?" He asked gently, knowing it was going to be a touch and go on any questions or answers about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 am

Scorpius fell asleep with a smile on his face. "And I love you," he said as he drifted away. In his sleep he pulled her to him closer if at all possible, and continued to bare a gentle smile.

Selena thought for a few moments. She didn't want to give anything away so she stuck with a very simple answer. "If I... get sick for a few days, can you keep Sidney away from me?" Of course she would have full intentions of staying back here, in bed -other than alerting Sidney she'd found them-, but that was about all he could do for her. She leaned against him, laying her head against his chest and listening to his calm heartbeat. She looked back up at him and kissed the underside of his chin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Iris fell asleep just as he did, which fell asleep first was unclear, and she cuddled to him for his warmth and the safety she felt in doing it. Though she feared having nightmares, none popped out to her as she drifted, his arms saving her from their fate.

Draco smiled. "Easiest thing in the world." It was something of a catchphrase he had only used around her when they were younger, and he always used it for something she worried about. Even if things were difficult, he couldn't help but hold that phrase dear and mean it. If he said it, he'd do it. "If you get sick I'll tell Sidney you left." He kissed her cheek. "He'll be gone soon though, he said he's found what he needed and in a few days time he'll be gone."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Selena gave him a smile. she remembered how they were when they were kids and she cherished the fact that they never really lost that closeness, even after not seeing each other for years. However, at his next statement Selena's eyes flashed with fright again. She shook it free and gave him a small smile. "Well... good, good." She knew now that she had no choice but to perform the spell. If she performed the spell tomorrow morning she could get to the garden with the help of the house elves and tell Lyric. She knew she couldn't tell Draco any of this, but she wished she could. She wanted someone to talk to about all this, but she would be putting three lives in danger and that just didn't feel like something she should be doing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next