Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 3 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 3 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Scorpius sat quietly, speaking only to the house elf asking if he wanted breakfast. He of course said yes and was waiting for the elf to return when Sidney tossed him the package. He looked it over curiously, a little surprised, and slowly opened it. "Whoa!" he exclaimed, pulling out the slender model. It was a rich reddish brown color with black bristles and his name etched in the wood. "Th-thank you, Sidney. Thanks a lot!" he said with a childish smile. As his father came into the room he held up the broom. "Look what he's brought me, father," he said happily. The elf returned with his food and he pushed the paper off to the side, but he ate with the broom propped against the table beside him. He had to admit, for a mad that invoked fear into him, he was rather... um, kind? to Scorpius. That or he was buying his respect, and if that were the case Scorpius was happy to give it to him if it meant his life and the life of his future bride.

Selena slipped out of the bed and pulled on a dark blue v-neck tank. Over it she pulled a black cropped coat that buttoned only twice, right at the stomach. She pulled on a pair of simple jeans, tight and form fitting, and a pair of heels. She wore special earrings that reflected light and a choker necklace that draped down a little in a rather pretty spiderweb fashion. She left the room quietly, slipping into the guestroom without a problem. She was sitting on the edge of the bed when Iris came out, but she stood once the girl opened the door. "Just call me Selena... please," she said with a smile. Her icy blue eyes were bright and piercing. "Come with me. We're going to wait in the master chambers. You can have breakfast with me there, I personally don't like that man any more than you would. Come," she held her hand out and pulled the girl from the room. She of course let go of her hand once they were out of the room, but she glanced around in a motherly way. She had promised to keep her safe and she would do her best to keep that promise. "So, Iris, was it? That's a very pretty name. very appropriate for a Veela," she smiled kindly as she closed the door to the master chambers. She ordered a house elf to bring them some breakfast and returned her attention to Iris. "Many men iris in on you, I'm sure. How is it you came to choosing Scorpius, my dear?" she asked as they sat on a couch beside a coffee table to wait for the food.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm

It never failed, give the boy a treat and he turned into a child again. Draco grinned and nodded. "Very nice." He said blandly as he took a seat between the two. Food came out and was set up for them each, Sidney having a bit more blood then the others, actually a lot more. "I'm afraid we'll be going out soon mate, anything you need before then?"

"No need, Draco. I plan on joining you. Young Malfoy, who are you playing today?" He asked as his eyes flashed up toward Scorpius dangerously again. He finished his tea and ate his food slowly, never seeming to make a mistake in any movement let that be facial or expressive. He had a feeling it wasn't Slytherin but at the same time he hoped it was. He wanted to capture his son at his school if possible. If not, he'd find out where they went.

Iris smiled slightly as they walked. "Oh...Scorpius refused to leave me be when I first transfered. He made me speak with him and tricked me into going to the ball with him...before I knew it we were together and well...thats how it happened." She frowned a bit, thinking about the veela comment. "I don't like being a veela...I do my best to appear hideous in school, hoping people would leave me be. Scorpius never gave me the chance to hide from him."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Scorpius glanced at his father when Sidney said he'd be coming, but otherwise he just smiled. "We're playing Gryffindor," he said respectfully, taking a few bites of his food. He sat quiet through most of the meal, something he'd learned was smart around Sidney long ago. Unless he was spoken to he did not speak. When they had finally finished breakfast, he stood. "I've got to grab my bag before we go, my Quidditch gloves and such are in it." He gave both men a small bow and left the room. He went to Iris' room first, and nearly panicked when she wasn't there. He grabbed his things from his bag and went to his own room. "Where's the lady?" he asked of the house elf when he got inside."

[i]"Mistress took her to the Master Chamber, sir," the small elf told him.[i]

Scorpius gave a stiff nod, pulled a warm cloak from his closet and went to the master chamber. Once inside he gave a sad look. "He's coming with us..." he said to Selena and Iris. He wasn't sure what was going to happen now, that would be up to his father, but he thought they deserved to know. He figured maybe they'd just leave after Scorpius, Sidney, and Draco had already gone and they could act as though they were meeting up there or whatnot.

Selena gave a small smile. "Yes, the Malfoys are very persistent," she said fondly, remembering their school days. The countless times she'd fallen asleep with Draco on the couch after telling him she had to go to bed. The number of times he'd saved her life simply by forcing her to go somewhere or stick by him or whatever else. Yes, she missed her school days, and yet she was happy Ron and Hermione had married and she wasn't the least bit upset where she was now. "My dear, a Malfoy will see through the disguise. Always. And you shouldn't hate being a Veela, it's what you are. You should accept it, cherish it, but not exploit it. For instance, the way you are dressed now is lovely. Yes, it is obvious you are a Veela, but you are not dressed like a trot." She smiled gently. She seemed to be searching the girl before she spoke again. "You cannot truly love someone until you love yourself... and you cannot love yourself if you hide it." She gave Iris a motherly smile. However, no more could be said for Scorpius came in without a knock. She was about to scold him for rudely barging in on the two women, but his words made her shudder. She looked toward the door again as if expecting Draco or Sidney to enter next.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Iris agreed with the woman yet at the same time couldn't. She truly loved Scorpius, and truly hated what she was. Perhaps the woman was wrong. As Scorpius rushed in she frowned and her head sunk as she thought about it. Oh how horrid it would be to know what and who the man was while acting as if nothing was happening.... When Scorpius got close enough she slid her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest.

Draco spoke with Sidney for a bit before nodding and leaving at last. he went to his chambers and sighed. "Get ready you lot...we're leaving in five minutes. Yes all of us. I'd rather not bring you two along just yet but Sidney insists upon it and says he wont let us leave until then. He's being far too gentlemenly for my liking so keep your eyes sharp and your wand hand tight." He said as if this were business not a family outing to Quidditch.

Once the two Malfoy's were gone Sidney stood and put his cape over his body, pulling down his hood. He kept free from the sun with the large fur trimmings that kept him warm and safe in the chilly morning air. He went out and picked a carriage that he liked and slipped inside, sitting away from the windows so the light wouldn't bother him. Then he waited, knowing the lot would file in soon.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Scorpius accepted her, wrapping his arms around her gently but protectively. He sighed, he didn't want Sidney to have anything against him, especially not her. He knew he didn't have a choice though, and kept his wand in his brace at his wrist. As they went downstairs he grabbed his broom. he gave Iris a small smile, reminding her they had to play nice.

Selena smiled, but once the children were not looking fear enveloped her eyes and only her eyes. She too strapped her wand to her wrist, but by the time anyone was looking at her she had wiped the fear from her eyes. She would act as if the past had never happened, she would do her best anyway. She wouldn't cling to Draco, but she would try to stay somewhat close. She descended the stairs with them, trying the whole while to center herself and push off that overwhelming fear. The past was coming back to her with every step she came closer to the despicable creature waiting for them. As she climbed into the carriage she didn't even look at him. He presence alone made their past hover behind her retinas like a curse and she just couldn't get it out of her mind. She forced herself to look composed though.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Iris was glad when they got in the carriage that they were opposite of the cloaked figure, yet at the same time she cursed the luck. The man questioned her, asking her about family, friends, hogwarts, even about being a veela. The whole time she kept her voice sweet and her answers short. For some reason she thought that made him smile but she did her best to ignore it, pulling the blue fur cloak she had grabbed around her a little tighter. She only looked the way she did because she promised Scorpius she'd not hide anything this weekend. She wasn't at all thrilled about being in the stands without her costume, but being with the other girls would ease her mind.

Draco sat between Sidney and Selena. He at first tried to take Sidney's attention but failed to do so and simply took Selena's hand, giving it a squeeze. He ordered they be taken to Hogwarts straight away and so with a lurch the carriage began to move.

Knowing he had the power over the situtation, Sidney kept his questions fired at the girl and found it somewhat entertaining that she didn't break like most would. She must of had practice with people she found unpleasant. He even asked if she knew of Andrew and Praxis and without a fault she answered in a way most would believe she had only ever heard of them. Sidney thought she was a little too perfect in her speech. He moved on to Scorpius and then questioned them both about their plans for the future. All in all, he made it a very long ride to hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:47 pm

"No, I don't know them well at all, I'm not a Slytherin... We plan to be married after school is out for both of us... We haven't made plans yet, no... Yes, sir, of course you'll be invited..." On and on the questions went, but Scorpius never failed in his answers. He knew how to handle the man by now, and honestly he was rather proud of Iris for her handling as well.

Selena was more than thankful that Sidney didn't ask where or how she'd been. She only glanced in that direction at Draco's hand squeeze, and gave him a small smile. she then took to looking out the window and praying for those horrid frightening memories to leave her bloody mind.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 pm

"Ah, where here. Where will we be sitting today Draco?" Sidney said as someone came along to open the door. As Sidney got out he looked toward the forest and toward the Shack. He still had scars on his body from the night he found that werewolf with Lyric. Hah, Lyric. That man was smart but oh how he had done so much wrong...just to protect a bird. Hah. Sidney fixed his cloak and watched the other's file out.

"With the Professors. Miss Ogden will be with her fellow students I'm sure." He said, giving the girl a grin. If he could get anyone way he knew Iris would be it. Sidney didn't seem to care as he nodded in agreement. Taking Selena's arm, Draco lead her toward the stands. "Don't fret dear." He said with a grin as if he were toying her so Sidney wouldn't notice anything wrong.

Bless the old Malfoy's heart. She bowed and nodded happily before walking over to Scorpius. "Ready then?" When he agreed she turned and bowed again to each in turn. "Lovely meeting all of you, I hope I am welcome to return this evening with Scorpius." She said in her bow before running off with her future husband.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Scorpius stepped out of the carriage, still carrying Iris. He gave the three adults a quick head bow and walked off to the guestroom. A house elf opened and closed the door for him and he laid her gently on the bed. Crawling in the bed beside her he pulled her close to him. "She'll be okay, love. At the very least Victoire has the wolf boy. You think he'd let anything happen to her or her sister? I don't..." he kissed her temple gently. He held her tightly, running his fingers through her hair carefully and not letting her get far from him at all.

Selena walked with them to the parlor. She sat silently for a while, barely touching her tea. She knew in the aristocratic society she was falling into with Draco it was best for her to remain quiet unless invited into a conversation. Her hand rested gently on Draco's knee and her legs crossed gingerly. Her hair swept over her shoulder, though it did a horrible job of hiding her cleavage. She didn't seem to notice though, her glacier like blue eyes boring into her teacup.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Far wasn't an option. Iris curled into him the minute he laid beside her and her arms slipped around him so tightly air was hissing to get away. She hid her face and silently wept into his shoulder. What he said was true, she knew, but what if it was too late? All she did was nod and mutter 'I'm sorry' a few times. She clung to him, holding him as tightly as she possibly could and yet still she shook. She felt so broken...so useless. Dammit why was she always so useless?!

Draco and Sidney began to speak until Sidney's question borrowed his tongue for a moment. Swallowing the lump in his throat, Draco gave his old friend a smile that was good enough to fool any. "Of course I don't Sid. I haven't seen the two since the last time the three of use got together and brought the children along. And of course Scorpius has forgotten all about that-what with you getting so upset with--." He swallowed and nodded. "Yes of course."

"Do you know where my Son and that Harlot are, Draco?" Sidney looked at his friend with eyes that brooded. He read his friend's very soul and could see how nervous he was. Sadly it was the kind of nervous that meant he knew how bad this topic could be, not that he knew where the boy and ...thing was. "Lyric betrayed us, he brought some filthy creature into our lives and then his thing tried to take our children. Remember that, she is a harlot, a danger to society and our children and is better off dead!" He interrupted. When Draco agreed he went back to his tea.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm

"Shh, it's all going to be alright. Don't apologize, no. Don't." Scorpius spoke softly, rubbing her back in soothing circles and kissing her forehead often. He just held her like that for until dinner, whispering to her and trying his best to soothe and calm her.

Selena watched their exchange. She was looking forward to escaping and helping the house elves cook dinner. "I'm going to find out what's for dinner tonight, and possibly help make it." She gave Draco a small smile and Sidney a curt nod as she left the room as quickly as possible. Her tea was barely even touched.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Eventually the tears stopped and Iris started to drift. All that crying and shaking had zapped her of her energy. She started to drift in and out of sleep. Every time she started to fall asleep she'd shake her head to wake herself up again. She eventually opened her eyes and looked up at him. "...I...I'm sorry Scorpius...I lost it...oh and I made a mess of your uniform..." She said, noticing he was still dressed for his game. She tried to smooth out his shirt with her fingers but it was now stained with the dried salt of her tears. She seemed to be very tired just from her voice but she knew she had to at least make it through dinner.

"Alright dear. Don't let them spoil the food again." He said with a smirk before turning back to Sidney. until dinner finally was called by the house elves he and Sidney continued their conversations.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

Scorpius watched her for a moment before his hand came up gently and rested over hers, forcing her to stop. he chuckled a little. "It'll be fine," he said very gently, "It can be washed... get some rest, Dinner should be at least an hour or so away." He kissed her very carefully, gently caressing her cheek with the backside of his knuckles. "Sleep, I can see how tired you are. I'll be here with you, nothing will happen and I'll wake you as soon as dinner's ready." He gave her a sweet smile.

Selena spent the next hour and half in the kitchen, yelling at the house elves for their sheer lack of acceptance to her ideas. She knew what he liked, she should after being his friend straight up through school! The house elves irritated Selena so much she eventually banished them from the kitchen and made dinner herself. If one tried to sneak in she yelled and threatened it, but they always left before she could carry out her threats. "Oh, I hate ignorance," she huffed, chopping lettuce and tomatoes while bacon sizzled in the large frying pan. She set down her ceramic knife and skillfully flipped the bacon. While all of this was happening she summoned some bread and mayonnaise to the counter. She charmed a butter knife to spread the mayo on the bread while she checked the chicken she had going in the oven. She was making BLT's with chicken on them. She pulled out a fresh block of cheese and sliced it thin, setting it up on a plate. Once all of the bread was ready she set lettuce and tomato on one piece of bread for each sandwich. the bacon was finally done and she drained the grease while the bacon sizzled on the plate she set it on. Once most of the grease was gone, she set it up across each sandwich on top of the lettuce and tomato. Then she pulled out the chicken, cut it up gingerly and arranged it on the empty pieces of bread. She smiled happily and charmed them all to follow her to the dining room. she also lifted the plate of bacon, plenty left for everyone to make extra sandwiches, the bowls of lettuce and tomato, the mayo and butter knife, the plate of sliced cheese, and the chicken onto a tray and carried that out to set it up as well. She ordered the elves to get everyone drinks, assuring them they couldn't screw that up. finally, she went back to Draco to let them know dinner was ready. On her way she sent another elf to fetch Scorpius and Iris.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Iris nodded before their lips met. Closing her eyes she set her trembling lips to his and kissed him back weakly and gently. When their lips parted she nodded and cuddled up to him, smiling slightly. She closed her eyes and kept as close to him as she could as if afraid he'd be the next to disappear when her eyes opened again. Within moments she fell asleep and didn't awake again until he woke her. When her eyes fluttered open she glanced up at him and smiled, relieved he was still there. "Hi..." she whispered weakly. Before ever even thinking to move she just kissed him again, glad he was there.

Draco grinned. "Wonderful, lets see what we are feasting upon tonight. I hope the elves weren't too much trouble." He said as he lead Sidney into the dinning room and sat down. Everyone knew where Sidney sat for the elves had already offered him a drip of blood there. Draco was at the head-opposite the man- and Selena seemed to be set up to his right. Everyone awaited the children before dinner was served.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Selena gave a small nod. "No more than usual..." she said in a muttered tone, distaste for them evident. She sat down slowly, looking around. As the elf came around to ask her what she wanted to drink, she requested an herbal tea with a pinch of moonshine. Once the children joined she smiled. "I hope you all enjoy," she said gently, giving each of them a gentle sweep with her eyes. When they came upon Sidney, she gulped silently but smiled courteously to him anyway.

Scorpius waved his wand, the door opening and a crippled elf stumbling in. He gave it a nod and sent it back out. "Darling," he whispered carefully, gently shaking her a little bit. "Dinner's ready." he kissed her back gently. He got out of bed with her and let her fix herself up. "I've got to change." he said. He let her walk with him to his own room and changed into his normal clothes before heading down to dinner with her. he knew she didn't want him out of her sight right now, and he was alright with that. "Looks great," he said with a bright smile once he sat down.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Iris nodded and as he turned away she herself changed and pulled her hair back in a ponytail so it wouldn't look so messy. She then went straight off to follow him, only letting him leave her sight to change himself. Once down stairs she sat besides him, giving everyone a bow, before closing her eyes again. She ate very slowly and at one point she slid her hand onto Scorpius' under the table, squeezing it tightly. Once dinner was done she hoped to escape again.

"I'm sure we will." And with that the lot began to eat, and Draco expressed his joy with it. "Selena remind me to ban the elves from the kitchen." he mused as he ate, enjoying every bite of it and glad to have her bossiness around.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Selena's cheeks pinked a little, but she chuckled all the same. She was glad to see everyone enjoying their food, she loved to cook. She knew they would have to be taking the children back to school soon after dinner, as they had school on Monday's, but she was very grateful to see them around Draco. He was rather amusing with children and she thought it was kind of cute. The only thing that worried her was Sidney... if she and Draco were in separate areas now, nothing would stop the creep from trying to talk to her... or worse. She pushed the thought aside for now though, trying to enjoy her dinner.

"It's very good," Scorpius said, giving her a polite smile. He squeezed Iris' hand as well and kept his on her leg for the rest of dinner. He knew she wanted badly to return to Hogwarts, and truthfully he did as well. He finished eating and sat politely while everyone else finished. He then excused himself and Iris from the table to get things ready to head back and off they went.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Iris was so happy when they escaped that she nearly hugged him the moment they were at the top of the steps-nearly. Sidney ruined that by creeping up behind him. She eeped quietly when he touched her shoulder.

When Sidney excused himself as well Draco had a very calm look but he was screaming inside. "But Sidney-" it was too late, he was gone. Draco waited a moment then got up himself and tried as quietly as he could to follow but Sidney put up a spell, making it impossible for him to open the door. "Dammit!" He growled and pulled out his wand, trying all the spells he could but he didn' tknow these- the Dark Arts Sidney learned when under the Dark Lord.

Sidney grabbed Iris' shoulder and held her back, smiling as he did. "Not so fast...I have something I wanted to ask you two about..." he whispered almost alluringly. He forced the two into a dusty sitting room and had them sit down, keeping Iris close to himself. "I noticed you know the Scamander Twins....they have a tie to my old friends-the Clementines...I'm sure they've introduced you to Miss Clementine....now then...where is she?" His fangs were out-this was no longer a kind peaceful visit.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Scorpius turned on a dime, whipping out his wand as he did so. He knew the man would hurt her should he try anything so he just followed him. He glanced at Iris for a moment, but otherwise he just held onto her hand for dear life. "We've met. That's about it, she wasn't our friend she was theirs." Scorpius was keeping his polite attitude and his nerves down. "No one knows where she is. Last I heard she ran off with what's his face." Scorpius adorned an attitude and a sneer with this, playing it off exceptionally well. He prayed with all his might that Iris could play this off as well.

Selena's hand went to her lips. As soon as Draco stood she did as well, but she remained where she was at. When he couldn't open the door she went over to help. When none of their spells didn't work she began racking her brain. "I know the counter spell, I know I do..." she mumbled to herself, cupping off her ears and closing her eyes as she tried with all of her might to remember.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 pm

When Sidney demanded an answer from her she jumped slightly but otherwise remained calm and it seemed she had obviously been in a situation like this before. "I-I don't know...I only met her once...a-at the school ball...she disappeared half way threw it--alone." She added, remembering she saw Andrew again after that. Sure the girl had been around up until valentines day but why not give her a few months start? Iris wasn't going to let someone else fall victim to a vampire.

Draco yelled with rage. He went to go into the kitchen but none of the doors would open. Calling for a house elf, he noticed they could walk through. "Go check on my son!" He demanded. The elf was off in a heartbeat.

"I see...." when the house elf showed up he closed the door with a flick of his wand and kept the little thing out. "I'm afraid I don't believe you though...You know something your not telling me...." He rubbed his chin, thinking. "What was the state of the girl when you last saw her..." he figured if she was sick he could find her so he was hoping that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Selena fought with herself for a while until finally she hopped up from where she had sat to think. She rushed to the door and muttered something. She took a deep breath and reached for the door. It opened! "I got it!" she exclaimed and off Draco went. She was at his heels of course.

Scorpius thought for a moment. What state was she in last they saw her? He truly had to think about it, so this would be easily believable. "She seemed upset last I saw her... but otherwise she looked fine." He gave a shrug. "Maybe she had gotten into it with her boyfriend or something, I don't know." He looked up at Sidney. At Sidney's pestering he sighed. "Sidney all I know is that she was upset. I don't talk to her, and I don't talk to your son, you know that. I've no clue where she is, nor where he is as a matter of fact." Now he was being truthful, well mostly, but he had such an attitude about him it would be hard for even he to disbelieve himself. "I'm not hiding something from you, I don't know anything else. And I know for a fact that Iris doesn't either, I'm attached to her hip at school."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Iris nodded, proving this was true. She didn't say anything though, hoping not to make any wrong moves. She only answered when he asked a question. "I'm not sure, we've never--really seen him. Only once at the ball before they both disappeared." She wasn't lying--there were other people that disappeared when Praxis and Andrew did.... She remembered last she saw of praxis -before she came back to school not too long ago then disappeared again- was when she found out she was pregnant and that was not something to tell Sidney.

".....Alright, get going before your father has a heartattack." he said, waving his hand and opening the door. the house elf fell just as the two left, Iris nearly leading him away with urgency. He closed the door behind them and stayed there, smirking. His tracking spell would find the two should those two say or be near anything that had to do with Praxis or Andrew. Even just a gift given by one of them would search out the two and he'd fine them-oh he'd fine them.

Draco ran into Iris and Scorpius as soon as they got to the top of the steps. He put a hand on his chest and took deep breaths. "Thank the heavens. What happened, are you two okay? Iris I'm sorry for this whole thing." He sighed and ushered the two into the spare room. "I'd offer to let you stay tonight as well but I doubt you'd like that--if your not up to it I'll talk the headmistress into letting you two be excused from classes tomorrow-what with the circumstances she couldn't say no."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Scorpius thought about it for a moment. He knew Sidney well enough to know he wouldn't let them go without making absolutely sure he either believed them or had them set up for some sort of trap. When he spoke to his father it was in a very low tone. "There's no way he believes us... he has to have us set up for something..." He wasn't really sure if he wanted to stay, but he figured he'd leave that up to Iris. "What do you want to do? I'm with you either way," he said to her gently.

Selena followed close behind Draco. She stayed quiet, and gave them some space once inside the spare room. Her eyes were on the door intently, as if half expecting Sidney to burst in.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Iris didn't know what to do--but at the same time Scorpius was right. And...she didn't want to go back yet...she was already upset and taking a day off either way might be good, but she'd spend it looking for Dominique if they were at Hogwarts. So, slipping over so she was closer to Scorpius, she whispered so anyone but him would have to strain to hear. "...I...i'd like to stay...if thats okay...."

"Of course. Go relax, I'll right to the Headmistress right away." He leaned a little closer, putting his arm around the two. "I'll send up a spot of food as well eh? I noticed you didn't eat much Miss Ogden. And don't worry about your safety, I'll put up the spells to keep Sidney away from your rooms." He said, not realizing the two would probably share a room-or at least not acknowledging it just yet. "Of with you then." He said before waiting for them to slipping into the room. After which he took Selena to the side. "Make her some food love, I have to talk to Sidney." It was more of a request than a demand but he expected her to either way. Once gone he slid into the spare room to talk to the vampire guest.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm

'Of course,' Selena said with a small smile. While she didn't like being ordered around, Selena knew how he operated and whether it was requested or demanded of her she'd do it. There was only one other person she would listen to... and she hadn't spoken to him since he left her just before seventh year. She walked straight to the kitchen, making some soup for her, homemade chicken noodle. She added a few things, such as celery, carrot bits, and peas, and brought it up to her on a nice tray. She brought up enough for both of them, though she didn't really expect Scorpius to eat.

Scorpius gave her a nod and a small hug. He was about to relay the message but it seemed his father heard. He had always had spectacular hearing, so he supposed he shouldn't be too surprised. "Thank you," he said as he opened the door and saw the food. She brought it in and set it on the bedside table and left quickly. "She really is a good cook," he said, admiring even the look of the soup itself. "Have some," he said to her and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Iris nodded as she reached over and put a bit in a bowl, feeling rather like a prisoner at first for it. She ate a bit and smiled, nodding. "She is." Iris agreed as she continued to eat. The way she sat showed she was still a mess inside. Her legs were pulled up to her chest and her back was against the wall. Even though her hair was pulled back it was still a little frizzy, showing she hadn't really bothered to fix it up after crying, but it still looked nice and no matter her condition Iris always held that veela shine. Right now she seemed ill though, as if all her energy was still somewhere else. Glancing up at him from time to time, she couldn't help but smile. She put the bowl down after eating one serving and a half-seeming a bit more famished than it first appeared- but not wanting to seem indulging, she left it at that for now. There was still plenty of soup for Scorpius, and whenever it wasn't being served the lid slid back on magically and the contents kept to a warm boil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next