Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 14 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 14 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Though he acted like he wasn't, Ron was interested in Selena and Hermione's conversation. He kept chatting with Draco instead, however. Soon the two were excusing themselves from the girls and getting up. As he went to put his now empty cup in the sink, Ron ducked down and kissed Hermione's temple, knowing she was still shy and wanting to tease her back just as she had him. He them brought Draco into the den where the pictures of his family, including Harry and the others of the Order from way back when, were looking around from the frames and paintings on the walls. "You haven't told her huh?"

"A deal is a deal." He replied, matter o' factly. Shrugging, he took a seat by the fire and relaxed. "Bit odd isn't this?"

"Yeah but don't get any ideas, Malfoy. No swinging." The two men laughed and both stared into the fire, though Ron did so like a war veteran while Draco simply did out of interest. "Do you want that yet?"

"What?....Oh, that, no not yet. I haven't decided how long this will last yet." The conversation continued from there but in hushed tones so the females couldn't hear. When at last the girls joined them both were on a different topic, this one happening to be Quidditch.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Hermione blushed and scrunched her face a little when he kissed her temple, but she smiled up at him anyway. "We'll be in in a bit," she told him kindly. Once they were out of the room she finished her tea and set the cup aside. "So... how long have you been with him?" she asked.

"Oh, not too long." Selena replied with a small smile. "But he's been wonderful. So when exactly did you two get together?" she asked conversationally. She didn't really care, she was happy for them.

Hermione took a breath and answered. "Would have been around the end of our seventh year when we finally got together... but I think he's had my heart since long before then." She gave a slight grin and stood from the table, taking her empty cup as well as Selena's to the sink. "You've been important to Draco for a very long time..." she said quietly, sitting back down at the table.

"We've been friends since about our second or third year, but that's about it." Selena shrugged a little, waving it off.

"Didn't matter what that boy was up to," she started, blushing a little, "If he heard you were in trouble he came running." She was not aware of Selena's misfortune concerning Sidney, but she was in fact with Draco when he was called upon. At first he had said to be left alone, but when he heard it was Selena and in need of serious help, he had dressed on his way out and left Hermione there. The two spoke for a little while, trailing off that subject, though it left thoughts boiling in Selena. "Let's see what they're up to," Hermione finally said brightly. "Care for a drink?" she asked as she came into the room, holding two small shot glasses each containing a clear liquor much stronger than firewhiskey. She gave one to Ron.

Selena was holding two as well, and handed one to Draco. She gave him a slight shrug She figured why not.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Ron took one of the glasses and grinned at her before moving over, from the middle of the couch, to the side so she could sit. "Thanks." He mumbled before downing it. If nothing else could burn his insides, at least while guests were around, that sure could. "So, did you hear what happened in Azkaban?" He asked, knowing the two might be interested in the bit of news he caught up on.

That got Draco listening as he took the shot from Selena, nodding his head to her as if it were a thank you, before he too drank his bit. "No what's been happening now? The Daily Prophet hasn't written anything."

"Corse they wouldn't. They're on lock and key now, ya know. Nah, I figured one of your 'family connections' might have smuggled you a bit of info on, you know, Lyric."

"No, enlighten me."

"Alright then...you know his execution was last week right?" After Draco nodded he leaned back in the couch and cracked his shoulder. "Well it went according to plan, until about an hour or two later, after his death."

"After? what could happen after he was already dead?" The words just made his stomach tighten. His friend was truly dead...."

"That's the catch. Which He are you talking about? Somehow Lyric had made a potion, forced a guard to drink it while he drank his own dose, before the whole bit. They ended up switching places and Lyric got out. They didn't find out until the potion wore off after he was dead. It was one of the guards that was suppose to bring him to the Kiss." Ron grinned, loving the look of surprise on his friend's faces. "Keep it quiet though, I'm not suppose to be telling you this."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Selena's eyes widened... it had to have been him. It had to. She gave Draco a side glance, as if to say 'what do you think now?' but paid close attention to Ron's words. She had already down her shot with Hermione, feeling the cool tingle in her very veins from the oddly cool and refreshing burn of the alcohol. "That's... wow, so he's running about somewhere then...?..." she said.

"Oh yes, he's out there now. The dementors were absolutely furious when they found out; the ministry's up to our necks trying to keep them at bay." Hermione finally loosened up after that shot and joined the conversation.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Ron grinned a bit, a smirk twitching at his lips. "And guess who's in charge of catching him." He laughed and shook his head. "I was in charge of his case to begin with. Bad chances, I've gotta say. Truthfully, I have a fairly good idea where he's been and where he's going." He glanced at Hermione before grinning, almost as if asking if he should go on about what they knew. After a silent conversation he gave a nod and looked back at the others. "We found Sydney's remains and there was Lyric's personal touch added to them. You remember his infamous blue chains right? They were burned into the ashes." He took another shot of the drink and mulled over his thoughts.

Draco saw her glance and gave her a stiff nod. It had to be him...well maybe not...but he hopped it was. Ronald's last words made him know for sure it had to be Lyric. That man...well he had to be around somewhere...but where? Maybe the manor? No, he wouldn't be that stupid...but then again no one knew how to get there. Last he checked, even the ministry was having problems relocating the manor after they took Lyric away from the property and he put up the secret keeper spells.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Selena gave a perfectly fake smile. "Well good luck," she said with false sense of hope and wishful thinking. she mostly sat quietly, admiring the homey place. It had a rather unique yet nice touch to it. Of curse she couldn't lie, she loved the style of Draco's manor much more, but she felt a sense of safety here. the whole place reeked of family.

Hermione gave him a pleasant smile, knowing he was excited about this news. She gave him a tiny nod with a slow blink, indicating she was fine. Let the man boast, hell she loved the way he was when he was happy or excited about something. And the way he normally treated her was phenomenal, she had to admit.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Ron gave Selena a wonky look followed by his infamous grin. "Luck? I don't want any, take it back! Let him roam, he didn't do a damn thing." He stretched out on the chair as much as he could without taking Hermione's space before he rested his head back on the cushion. "Lyric was always a good man who just followed Sydney blindly. I don't blame him for killing the man." He cracked his other shoulder as he closed his eyes and thought. "I do wonder where he is now though."

Draco had to admit, Weasley might have been an idiot when they were kids but he was a lot more clever than given credit for, that and he wasn't as job driven as some of the other Aurors. At least he knew who to go after and who to stall for. Grinning, he took another shot of the drink silently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Hermione offered Selena and Ron another shot as well. She didn't pour one for herself though, she was quite good. Not much of a drinker. She set the bottle on the table and relaxed a little into Ron, still sitting straight for the most part, but her side was against him comfortably.

Selena smiled a real smile this time, broadly grinning as her eyes shone brightly. She accepted another shot from Hermione, but after taking it she sort of wanted to leave. The liquor left her entire body tingling slightly. She closed her eyes for a moment after tilting it back and just let herself feel it slide down her throat. Her grin softened and she set the shot glass down. No more for her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Ron didn't take the next shot, not wanting to go over board when he had work the next day and tonight already seemed like it was going to be a long night anyway. Not caring about her shy behavior, Ron slid an arm around Hermione and rubbed her arm squeezing her to him lovingly with a smile. "So, what do you two know about Lyric?" He gave them each a hard look this time, the kind of look he used when at work.

Draco gave him a slightly surprised look, almost a mock of one. "What do you mean Weasley. I already said I wasn't told anything." He saw that look and knew on any other Auror he'd never get away with just that. He hoped Ronald was still a bit dim and didn't see through it.

"I'm not asking what you were told this time, Malfoy. I want to know what you two know about Lyric. It's obvious you two know something, you've been exchanging glances and the way your responding physically to my statements prove it. Spill." He wasn't as dim as they apparently thought. And he wasn't an Auror for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Selena let Draco handle this one, keeping quiet beside him respectfully. She blinked a time or two. In truth she didn't know much, the vision of Lyric she had seen could very well have been conjured by Sidney. She really didn't want to have to explain why he would be targeting her for information or anything else, and quickly she lost comfort in this place. She fidgeted slightly, moving closer to Draco a bit.

Hermione didn't specialize in the same area that Ron did. She let Ron have a little space to move, she knew he sometimes moved around a bit when he slipped into his interrogation mode. She glanced up at the clock on the wall, it was starting to get a little late. the sun had gone down by now, but she wouldn't say anything. She'd let him do what he felt he must.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Malfoy sighed. "Lyric may have visited us looking for leads on his daughter. Once he got what we knew, which wasn't much, he disappeared. I thought it might have been a trick from Sydney since he's after her as well and that he just made the ghost appear. I though Lyric was dead. I went to check out the old Higgins manor and saw a fight. I never saw Lyric. All i know is Sydney died and his son and Lyric's daughter disappeared. Other than that, We don't know anything."

Ron listened to him speak and looked over the pair across the room. Finally he just shrugged and relaxed. "Alright. That's more than enough information." He grinned a bit. That actually tied in with a few clues he was already following. He leaned back and relaxed. "Well, your not being interrogated so your free to leave if you like, or you can stay and chat a bit more. It's been too long since we've all seen each other." He gave them a wonky grin and instantly the atmosphere soften back into that warming, family like aura that had been there before he questioned them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh, if you're going to be staying a while I'll go start some more tea," Hermione said brightly, standing and going into the kitchen, after giving Ron a kiss on the cheek. She rather liked having company for once, as soon as all that awkwardness melted away she was happy to see an old friend and well... um, Draco. Hermione busied herself in the kitchen for a few minutes before coming back in and sitting down beside Ron again. She knew Ron an Draco made friends in their sixth year, but all Hermione had been was a toy and she wasn't really sure what to consider Malfoy at this point.... She supposed a friend maybe?

Selena's expression remained complacent, she didn't really say much of anything. She did nod though, agreeing with the words Draco chose and thanking Merlin certain facts were gladly left out. "So, what ever happened to Krum?" Selena asked Hermione quietly as the men spoke.

Hermione smile a little. "Oh, he's currently out of the country. I believe they play Ireland in two days. He still writes us from time to time." She gave a slight nod. She was rather happy when Ron had gotten over his fear of losing her again to Viktor; of course it took a long time, but he finally accepted it -not to mention the free tickets to the cup every year.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Ron had a sour look on the moment 'Krum' came out of Selena's lips. Sure he accepted it and all but he still didn't like the guy. Just like a child, Ron crossed his arms and looked away. "Hmph. I hope Ireland creams him--erm I mean them." He glanced over at Hermione and laughed slightly. "What? I still don't like that guy."

Draco chuckled and shook his head. "Does anyone in your family ever grow up, Weasley? I mean, even those poor joke shops are still running." Thus started a long winded conversation about Fred and George's joke shop, including Angelina and the children.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:50 pm

"...Yes, but what Fred doesn't know is that he may be Fred's child...not George's. That's part of the reason George is so attached to him an slightly overprotective." Hermione said casually, giving them a honest look. "When you stop and think about it, he does act much more like Fred than George and Angelina first got pregnant just before Fred's illness took him." After a bit Hermione went back onto the kitchen. She came back with a tray that had not only the four tea cups and kettle on it, but also some homemade tarts.

"That's a bit sad..." Selena said quietly. "I mean the illness killing him. Horrible," she repeated. She didn't really join too much into the conversation, not having been very close to any of those they spoke about.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 am

"Yeah, the illness was pretty bad but I think, long term, George and Angelina had it the worse. Angelina still doesn't have her old shine back, and George...well his jokes always were a bit cornier than Fred's." Ron had a very seldom look, showing he didn't like thinking about his brother's death. He had saved Fred once, thanks to Selena's gift, but that hadn't been enough. He still remembered hearing Angelina's screams and the sound of her crying when it happened. Sighing, he skipped the tea and took another shot of that drink from earlier.

"Who knows, and its best not to bring it up. I doubt it would matter now anyway, and they probably know who the father is. Merlin, the weasley family is like some strand story! There's always some disgusting, heart wrenching drama going on." He smirked as Ron began to fight with him and the topic switched down to a new field in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am

Hermione rolled her eyes as Ron started in and interjected,steering them wisely in a different direction completely. After a while of the four of them -well, mostly the three of them, with Selena joining now and then- Hermione stood and took care of everyone's empty cups. "Help me in the kitchen?" she said to Selena on her way out. She sat in the kitchen with her chatting about nothing important and mostly catching up while she felt it time to leave the boys to their own conversation.

Selena joined now and then, but she didn't really have much to say. She had disappeared shortly after graduation and couldn't add light to anything they spoke about concerning her years not spent here, and she didn't know much, if anything, about anyone's family but Ron's and Draco's. She smiled sweetly and stood to follow Hermione without a word. Once in the kitchen, after helping her with the dishes, she sat at the table, smiling and chatting with Hermione while she waited for Draco to be ready to go home. Or well, back to his place.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Ron and Draco spoke for a while until at last the two were ready to part. They both walked into the kitchen and Ron went straight for Hermione, giving her a hug with a tight squeeze. It was obvious he was a little mellowed by the drinks. He moved over to the guest quickly, however. He shook Draco's hand and smiled at Selena, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. "You two are welcome back any time. And, I'd recommend daylight, in the middle of spring. It's a lot more colourful."

Draco laughed and patted his back. "We'll keep it in mind. Goodbye Hermione, Weasley." He waved them off before they slipped out of the house and started for the path back to the carriage. "So, that was fun."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Hermione accepted Ron, smiling up at him a little. He had gotten so tall after school, the man must have been at least a head taller than her. She didn't care though. When he stepped away she went to hug Selena. "Yes, please come back. You have recipe's you promised me, remember?" she said in a slight teasing tone. She didn't want to bring up Ron's family parties, but Selena had made wonderful food and promised to share recipes with her.

By now Selena was comfortable and accepted Hermione's hug. She gave Ron a welcome smile as well before she answered. "Yes, I will. I promise." she said as she followed Draco out. "It was wonderful seeing you both again," she said, looking up and actually catching Ron's gaze for the first time tonight. Her smile softened a little, but she didn't get sucked into his gaze. with a last twitch of her lips she spun and followed Draco up the path. "Yes, it was. I'd like to come back," she said, still smiling a bit. "Hermione looks great... I definitely have a chance," she said giving him a teasing grin and a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Draco laughed. "Of course you do. I wish you all the luck in the world, you'll need it." He smirked and pulled her closer to him before he kissed her. By now they were in the forest again and starting for the carriage that still awaited them. "So, what do you think about Lyric? Should we go see if we can't find him?" He grinned, wondering if she'd want to even try. Once they got to the carriage he helped her in and sat down besides her before wrapping his arm around her once again. He yawned slightly, the drinks having zapped him pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Selena's eyes brightened a little, but she played it cool. "Yeah, that may be a good idea..." she said almost nonchalantly as she gave him a slightly excited grin. If Lyric really was around then they had a chance to reunite with an old friend.... one that deserved one good punch to the nose. She pushed that thought aside though an just enjoyed the walk. Once inside the carriage she gave him a soft smile. well damn... looks like he'll be too tired, she thought a little perversely as she looked out the window. She grinned a bit to herself. today had turned out much better than planned. "can we look for him else wise though?" she said with a chuckle. She was of course referring to her Gypsy spell. That was the downside of being a Gypsy. Gypsy magic literally drained your energy from you, sometimes leaving you motionless, unconscious, and -in some cases even- dead.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:02 am

Draco laughed and pulled her over, kissing her forehead. "We'll look for him after we hear from Scorpius if Higgins and Clementine are back at school. And your not to look for him like you did for her." He grinned and hugged her tightly to his body. "You need to rest, whether you like it or not." He looked her over with a rather tired look but couldn't help admiring her beauty. She looked a lot like she had when they were younger but at the same time she was all the more beautiful for her age. He was proud to have her on his arm at last, at least on his arm as more than a friend.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:32 am

Selena chuckled and whined slightly. But she gave in quickly after a big yawn. "Alright, alright. So I'll go to bed when we get home," she said, glancing up at him and giving him a small smile. She herself was ecstatic to be where she was now. Last night still rang quite clearly in her ears. Draco telling her that he loved her had not only been a helper in her last climax, but it had her heart melting completely for him. He knew full well those were words Selena didn't take kindly unless she truly believed them. Looking up at him now in this carriage only proved to herself more and more that she truly did love him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Draco smile. He won again. "Thank you." He didn't gloat, he was just happy she would at least rest. "Then, tomorrow bright and early, we can go look for the little ravenclaw and see if we can't pluck a few of his feathers. Truthfully, I'm interested to know how he got out and if he really did what Weasley said." He looked out of the window and thought just about that. As they started toward the manor the rain was coming down hard and fast, hitting the carriage in hard melodic beats. It was almost like nature's lullaby and he half expected it to lull Selena to sleep. That would have been fine, he had no problem carrying her into his home.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Selena smiled a little. As angry as she had been at Lyric for the past... she missed her friend dearly. He was another she shared innocent flirting with, but the two had never been more than friends and Selena like it that way. She looked out of the window as well, wondering just the same. However, soon the sound the sky's falling tears made sounded just like that to her, tears. Or maybe tears just sounded like rain to her, she couldn't be sure. As she got lost in the rhythm of the world around her, she didn't realize her eyelids had fallen heavily. Unknowingly, Selena slipped into a sweet sleep, her body leaning against his and her head lulling to the side gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:21 pm

When her head lulled to the side Draco knew she was asleep. He carefully wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up onto his lap. As he cradled her he couldn't help but look down at her perfect form. Why couldn't he have gone with her in the first place? Why did so many horrid things have to happen? Sydney had to change into some vile beast, Lyric ended up in azkaban because of it and Selena was stuck in fear. There had to be something he could do, yet he could think of nothing. Cradling her as if he would fight the world to make sure she was alright, Draco waited for them to get back to the manor.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Selena moved a little in her sleep as he pulled her onto his lap. She sort f snuggled into him a little more, tucking her face against him innocently, as if she needed him there with her. Of course, in her own mind she did, but that wasn't something she would tell him if she could help it. That gave him much too much power,and the last person she chose to trust completely had hurt her... of course she'd always trusted Draco but she had never been intimate with him while trusting him. Now that they were intimate she wasn't sure it would be smart to trust him... and yet... she couldn't help it. She couldn't help trusting Draco, for he was the only other person on this planet that had never done her wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next