Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Castle Walls - Page 4 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 4 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Castle Walls - Page 4 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 4 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Castle Walls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Castle Walls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Smiling, she closed her eyes a little and relaxed, happy to be there. "I'm not sure...my mother will probably send me to France with my friend Iris and my siblings...we go there every summer. I'm lucky we haven't moved yet." Opening her eyes again, she looked into his and her smiled widened as the fire played in the gold of her irises. "Eric, you better not disappear again this year..." sure she was repeating herself but she'd be damned if she lost these days with him. Who knew how long this would go on for, she wanted to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm

"I wouldn't dream of it," he told her gently. he didn't plan on leaving again, school was out in a few months and he want space from her about as bad as she wanted it from him. "I'll be here until I can't." He smiled a little and kissed her. Just a quick kiss this time but a wonderful one all the same. "Well maybe I'll go to France for the summer then. I'll get a spot close by and then I can still spend some time with you." he gave her a wink and held her closely, unable to help holding her gaze as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm

She grinned and kissed him quickly, glad he wasn't going to leave. She was about to joke around and say she'd hunt him down if he left but he silenced her by talking. Dominique looked into his eyes and grinned. "I'd like that very much. It would give me an excuse to sneak away from the Thanes and Lords that my mother forces my sister and I to entertain during balls." Her arms wrapped around him and she cuddled him close, keeping her gaze in his, not wanting or able to break it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

"Just based on your sisters' boyfriend, that doesn't sound as if it'll go to well." Eric said with a gentle chuckle. He kissed her cheek. "Yes, you'll need to sneak away with me for sure," He smirked playfully at her. Oh how he loved these moments with her, stealing her away for himself. "What are you doing this Saturday? if you're not do anything would you like to have lunch with me at Madame Puddfoots?" He gave her a calm smile, hoping she'd accept, but of course he'd be fine with it if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Thinking about Victoire and Ash made her blood boil, but she was slowly accepting it. Her sister had her rights, she just worried about her. Smiling at his kiss, she wrapped her arms around him again. "Oh it'll be fun trying to explain that to mother." she chuckled and kissed his cheek this time. "Saturday? Well my game is on Sunday... hmm did i sechedual practice..." now she was just talking to herself, staring off into he distance as she thought about when her team was meeting to train. "Nope, practice is Friday so my Saturday is free!" she hugged him again. "I haven't been there in a long time anyway"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Eric let out a sigh, as if he'd been nervous she was going to say no. "Good, we'll have lunch there and spend the day in Hogsmeade. Of we can go to Diagon Alley if you want to see your cousin." He smiled gently, he was good with whatever she wanted. as long as he had her with him, Eric felt content doing anything. "You're game's against Ravenclaw, right?" he asked, interested. "I never really got into Quidditch... but I'm going to watch... and root you on." He smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm

"I don't care where we go. I haven been out around here in...gosh seems like over a year but it was the beginning of this year." She chuckled, remembered the start of the year. She wanted to kill Lorcan so badly, not that she still didn't. No she'd pummel the lot of them on Sunday. "Yep, Ravenclaw so most of my friends." She sat up a little, this sort of thing being her comfort zone. "I'd love to have you there. Hopefully no one gets too hurt but me and the guys, on both sides, tend to get a little too into the game." Shrugs innocently, as if it isn't her fault for being aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

'Yes well, it's a tough game," he said, reasoning with her. 'You have to get into it to do well." He smiled gently. "I'll be there," he said. And he would go, he would root for her and worry about her getting hurt. But he could see that she loved the game very much and he loved o see her passionate about things. It made her eyes light up and he couldn't get enough of the looks she gave when she was happy.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Nodding, she grinned. He did know a bit, even if he wasn't into it. "True, but some of my teammates like picking out targets and so do some of their team. It's usually a full out war on or two people on each team. With luck we'll get no injuries though!" She was hyped up for the game. It was getting close to the championships and she had only a few more games before the finals. She knew they'd be in the finals, she'd take nothing less from her team. "Did you hear about the concert that's coming up?" she just remembered she was suppose to sing in the next concert held but the small chorus. Like always Praxis was leading them...if the girl was still in the school, but this year Dominique was backing her up and would take from and center if Praxis decided not to do it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Eric shook his head. "I had no idea one was coming up, but you can bet I'll be there too." He gave her a smile. He would be at everything she did, concerts, games, everything. All she had to do was exactly what she'd just done, mention it. And he'd be there. "I bet your voice is lovely," he said gently, snuggling her a little. He knew they'd have to go to bed soon, but he wanted to steal a few more moments with her and those wonderful eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Dominique smiled, happy he'd be willing to go. She snuggled him, her body relaxed completely and warm as could be. She knew it was getting late and soon, if not already, they'd get to the point where being around would get them in trouble if a teacher walked by but she didn't want the day to end. "Ah, it's alright...I don't like singing in front of everyone but I have no choice this time" nervously, she chuckled and hugged him, laying her head on his shoulder and looking up at him. "Do you have anything coming up that you want me to go to?" She didn't mind doing anything she could for him either. Especially when he was willing to visit her and support her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 pm

"I'm afraid not," he said with a slight chuckle. "I'm not in any of those groups." He smiled a gentle smile, and thought the same thing she did. They would probably get in in trouble being up too much longer... but he love sitting here with her, loved talking with her, and most of all he loved looking at her. She was just the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen and he couldn't get enough of it. He slid his hand over her face and kissed her softly again, he was so addicted to her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 pm

She smiled softly as his hand reached her face. She tilted into the kiss, closing her eyes slowly as she let the gentleness lull her into safety. He was everything she wished for and more and yet she was afraid of him. Afraid of any man who got so close. Would it happen again? Gosh she was even afraid to be around her friends right now. Letting out a soft sigh, after the kiss broke, she laid her head on his shoulder and hid her face, thinking. When he noticed she forced a smile and shook her head. "I'm fine...just thinking about stuff I should stop worrying about." giving a nervous chuckle, she hoped he wouldn't pay it much mind.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

He just held her there for a bit then he asked, "What're you thinking about?" gently. She answered him and he gave her an understanding nod. He wasn't really afraid of much, he'd never really been hurt. Of course, he never allowed himself to get close enough to be hurt or hurt another. However, now Eric found himself completely open and vulnerable to her. She had the power to hurt him. She had the power to destroy him, but he trusted she wouldn't. He honestly didn't think she had the potential to hurt him, but of course he didn't know her past. He kissed the top of her head softly and smiled. "Well, I hope you stop worrying then." he said with a grin. He was jut teasing her. "But worrying isn't always such a bad thing. Brooding over it could be though..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 pm

"Brooding is evil." she said cutely, though she didn't mean to, as she peeked up at him and smiled. Dominique knew she was being an idiot. She should have kept to her plan of keeping away from everyone emotionally and then letting her mother marry her off to some lord in France where she would be used for show and forgotten otherwise. But no, she went against her plans and went against her morals. Now she sat there, leaning into a man who could hurt her worse than Scorpius and yet she was okay with it. Dammit. She hadn't noticed how deeply she had fallen for him. She wondered, silently, if he hadn't left for so long if she'd feel the same. Missing him had just added to her feelings. "Eric...I'd love spending my summer with you....Iris and I could show you the most fabulous art.... None of it compares to your talent though." she smiled softly and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 pm

"I disagree with that," Eric said with a smile. "I've seen some of it, I've been to France once before. I think it is absolutely beautiful there, the whole place is like living in a large painting. I wouldn't mind living there rather than here, to be perfectly honest with you." He looked down at her and gave her a smile that one could not truly explain. "But I could never be that far away from you. Not even for the summer." He kissed her gently. "I would love to see you where you're comfortable," he said after a moment. She may have been comfortable here, but she rarely showed it and Eric wanted so badly to see her in a place he felt at ease.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Dominique chuckle. "And I disagree with you. I'd rather spend my time staring at your paintings then all the beauty in Paris." She meant that wholeheartedly and refused to let him think any different. "Where is your house...the one they are giving you? Is it around here or are they kind enough to let you live somewhere you like?" She chuckled and sat up, turning her body on the step to face him. She tilted her head and kissed him as their lips fit together perfectly. Smiling, she hugged him and looked into his eyes. "I'm comfortable right here...but I'd love to go to France with you...I feel so much more at home there then here...." she whispered before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Eric chuckled. He should have expected that, her to be comfy where she sat. He grinned a little. "Well, they said they've already bought it, but I doubt that. My mother's a procrastinator and it was her idea. I'll write her in the morning and ask her to hold off if she hasn't already bought one." He was quiet for a few moments, but finally he said, "Perhaps I'll like France enough to settle down there. And then you can come see me every summer." He grinned at her again, he was of course teasing her, but part of him meant it. If he didn't think she'd be frightened away he would have offered his home to her. But that could wait, and should wait as far as he was concerned. Eric wanted her to be completely and totally comfortable with him before he asked her to live with him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Dominique chuckled softly and smiled. "I'd like visiting you and spending summers with you, though this will be my last summer where I have to come back to school." She took his hand and pulled his arm over her head as she slipped closer to him, sneaking under his arm with a sly smirk. Cuddling close, she closed her eyes and laid her head down against him like he was a pillow. "I'm sure you'll work things out with your father. And if not, your mother wont always follow him, she seems to love you a lot." She looked up at him and smiled sweetly. She wanted so desperately for his family to be kind and love him more than anything simply because she didn't like it when people had dysfunctional families.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm

"Doesn't matter," he said simply, letting her think she snuck in so wonderfully, though he'd wanted her that close to him all along. "My father could be displeased with me the rest of our lives. And I'll be just fine, because one day I'll have a family, and they'll know what family really is, not what a man like my father wants it to be." He smiled gently down at her. For a split second a picture flashed in his head of him standing in what appeared to be a sitting room of a house, with a small child of red hair bounding to him as the very girl against him made her way lazily into the room. He smiled broader at that, and kissed the top of her head. "We should go soon," he reminded her. As badly as e wanted to spend the whole night sitting here, they both had to rest for school the next day, and Eric didn't really feel like getting hell from her sister should she sleep through a class. "I'll walk you," he offered.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Chuckling softly, a tired sound now that she had to admit it was getting late, Dominique cuddled to him slightly and nodded. "I believe that. I hope your father comes around by then. It would be horrible for him to miss out on your family because he's stubborn." She wasn't thinking enough to notice that this could be an awkward conversation since they were dating at the moment but, then again, she probably wouldn't have cared either way. She frowned and shook her head, hiding it in the nook of his neck as if she could make him forget they had to go. When he said he'd walk her she sighed and nodded. "Fine, guess I have no choice." She smiled and got up with him, giving him a quick hug before she stayed close to him and walked down the long hall toward the secret door. One plus; at least the walk to her dorm was a long one.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Eric made the long walk last as long as he possibly could, stopping every now and then to talk to a portrait and find out where the teachers and prefects were. They had to go a long way around to avoid them, but Eric didn't mind. He wrapped his arm around her after a while, holding her hand not being enough for him anymore. "All that talk of your game and now I'm excited," he told her with a soft chuckle. He wasn't generally one to get into sports, but he found that her passions were becoming somewhat his own. He showed interest in them at first, but then as he though more about it, watching her play was going to be so much fun.[
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Dominique was glad she was friends with some of the portraits so they were glad to help when it came to Eric and she. Smiling as they took probably the longest way possible, she stayed close to him and as quiet as possible as they walked. Chuckling softly she looked up at him as they moved through the halls. "I'm glad, it'll be great! I can't wait for my team to win! A few more wins and we'll be in it for the win of the year again!" She punched the air, laughing joyously just at the thought. She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Eric laughed a little. He didn't laugh at her, but more with her. She made him excited for it. "I can't wait. You're going to do great, I know it," he said to her gently. He peeked around the corner and saw a Prefect coming. He looked around quickly, and pulled Dominique through the nearest door. A broom cupboard welcomed them and he simply put his finger in front of his lips as he pulled the door closed, turning the knob so it wouldn't click. He let the knob go once he was sure it was shut and turned to her, whispering quietly in the darkness, "I'm sorry... but it was a Prefect in your house... I don't want you to not be able to play your upcoming game." He gave her an apologetic look in the dark, hoping she could see it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Dominique blushed in the darkness as the door clicked silently behind her. It was a little too dark. They were a little too close. And she was a little too embarrassed. Her hands were against his chest, that being how she was pulled in, and she felt his breath warm on her cheek. "It's fine...thanks..." she whispered, her breath tickling against his neck. The cupboard was small, very small, and she was pressed up against him, between the door and his body. Her blush deepened slightly, but it wasn't noticeable in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Eric tried to think about anything but the situation they were in right now. He didn't want any sudden rise to come of this, and so he focused on Quidditch and painting, and anything else he could possibly think of. They needn't be in here long, just long enough for the person to pass. He heard footsteps and stopped breathing as they approached. They walked clean passed the closet, and Eric let out his breath. He looked down, shivering at how close she was and at the feel of her breath on his neck. His hand was still on the doorknob. "Alright," he whispered. "I'll open it, and you check..." He turned the knob very carefully and creaked the door open enough for a single line of light to shine through, which meant she could see. "Anything?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Walls
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Inside the Castle & on the Grounds [IC]-
Jump to: