Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Castle Walls - Page 3 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 3 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Castle Walls - Page 3 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 3 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Castle Walls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Castle Walls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:09 pm

"Yes, she had a litter of thirteen pups. And now we have thirteen foxes running about the house. Four of them are mine." He smiled gently, giving her a new fact. "Yes, but I'm corny by nature. It's not fake like you'll find most men are," He gave her a look of honesty. "I don't say things unless I mean them, and I'll never lie to you. All I ask is the same in return." He blinked slowly as she brushed his hair back and leaned in to kiss her slowly, gently. He would never pressure anything on her, and he enjoyed kissing her more than anything else in this world. "You have very soft lips," he murmured with a smile as he continued to kiss her softly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Dominique smiled that private little smile again and tilted her head as he came for the kiss. Letting her lips take his, she couldn't hide the smile from it. Her hand stayed on his face, her fingers still warm from being in her pockets as the stroked along his temple during the kiss. When they broke away, softly, silently, she looked up at him and chuckled in a breath. Once the kiss started again she grinned and leaned into him, deepening it only slightly. The slow, private moments had become her world. They were the things she thought about all day and what she woke up hoping the day would provide. He had changed things. So so many things. When they broke apart she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her forehead to his. "I promise you'll get nothing but honesty from me." she smiled and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Eric Healy, for the first time in his life, felt vulnerable. She could ask for the moon and by god he'd find a a way to get it for her, should it kill him. "Good. Then we'll never have a problem that can't be fixed," he said to her, caressing her cheeks with both hands. "One more thing," he said after he pecked her lips again. "Should we ever decide this isn't working out, I would love to keep your friendship," he said gently. "I have no intentions of leaving you, don't get me wrong. But if we have to part for any reason, my friendship is still yours." He smiled gently and kissed her again. This time her wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his lap. He didn't push things or grope her, but he deepened the kiss slightly and one hand held her around her back while the other cupped her cheek.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Dominique nodded. "Of course. I'd want nothing more than to stay friends with you forever, if it came down to that. Your a wonderful man, Eric." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her but getting pulled onto his lap made his lap made her brows nit together. It only lasted a moment and was gone quicker than it came. She knew Eric. She Trusted Eric. He wouldn't do something to her or trick her. As they kissed, her being on his lap only deepening the kiss, she moved to wrap her arms around him and hold him tightly. Her legs were dangling off the edge of the wall and her body was poised perfectly in the center of his lap. She smiled in the kiss until it broke and when it did she let her face brush against the hand that had been caressing it. "Eric Healy you are a rare type of man."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:32 pm

"You are quite a rarity yourself, Miss Weasley," he said gently. He didn't try anything with her, just sat there holding onto her. He pointed out a few constellations to her as they sat there for a while. the cold air only got colder as they sat there. "Are you still warm in that?" he asked gently, slightly worried. he didn't want her to get too cold. "And to think, when my mother told me I was special I thought she had to say that," he said with a chuckle as he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Dominique cuddled back into him, his arms keeping her warmer than warm as she looked at the sky with him. "I'm warmer than could be." She said softly, her fingers tracing his hand as she thought over things. "Your mother was right. You are amazingly special." She turned and looked at him, smiling. Her head tilted slightly and she kissed him a bit, her hands moving to his shoulders as she gripped him. "Thank you, " she whispered when the kiss ended. "Thank you for being my friend...and for being more than my friend...your the first guy i've cared about in years...." blushes softly at her confession thinking he'll think less of her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Eric smiled so softly one could think he was fruity. "Dominique, that made my night... I've only had one other girlfriend in my entire life... and I was six," he told her, finishing with a chuckle. He brushed her hair behind her ears, though it always fell back into place. Just another thing he loved about her. Her took her by the back of her head gently and kissed her deeper than he had yet, though he still was careful not to push anything. "You're very special to me, Dominique," he told her after the kiss ended, his forehead tilted against hers as he held her gaze.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 am

Chuckling softly, near that rare giggle she sometimes held, Dominique smiled at him. "Six huh? So you were a charmer back then too?" she teased as he brushed back her hair. Of course it bounced back into place. Blood mess was untameable she swore it. Something she got from her father, but oh well. When his hand moved to the back of her head she smiled and welcomed the kiss that followed. She turned her body slightly more in his lap and helped deepen it. The fact that he didn't push, the fact that he was taking everything slow sometimes put her to tears. She was a wonderful, wonderful man. "Your very special to me, Eric." she breathed once the kiss broke. Her eyes opened to shine as she gazed into his.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:01 pm

"And you are most special to me," he told her honestly. It was why he wanted to take things slowly. He didn't want to get swallowed in sex, not just yet. not for a little while at least. He would let her come to him when she was ready. "You've mentioned your second year a few times. I imagine something horrible happened..." He didn't ask her to explain, it was none of his business. It was her past and he was to let it stay that way unless she wished to share it. "If you are ever ready to further things, you let me know. The way you walk about it, I do not want to make you uncomfortable in anyway, so you can come to me when you're ready for anything more than a kiss. Deal?" he said softly, running his fingers through her hair the whole while he spoke. Now he was still, gazing into her starry eyes, eyes he couldn't get enough of. Every single star in the sky above could fall and Eric would be satisfied, as long as he had these eyes to look at. Merlin had he fallen fast, but he was oddly at ease with it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Dominique frowned slightly when he mentioned her second year. She wasn't ready to talk to him about that...not yet. She was...afraid. She didn't want him to think she was some tramp or something. Just as she was about to explain that to him, he said something that made her cheeks instantly blaze. Yes this was what she wanted but she didn't expect him to be so...blatant about it. She nodded shyly as she looked at him, the blush running across her nose cutely. "Deal..." she whispered before leaning forward and wrapping her arms around him, giving him a hug. "Eric...your wonderful...are you sure your real?" she laid her head against his chest, trying to think of some way to test if he was alive or not. She needed to make sure he wasn't a figment of her lonely mind.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:33 pm

"As real as they come, love." he told her, rubbing her back gently. She took her eyes out of his sight, dampening his spirits but only for a moment. He couldn't help but chuckle a little. She was so cute sometimes. Then other times she was so... beyond her years. "Would you like to test how real I am? Pluck my hair." he told her. "put it in your pocket and it's there when I'm not, I guess I'm real," he laughed softly. He wasn't teasing her, nor poking fun at her. he was trying to help her have some faith. "Believe in me. I'm not going anywhere unless you ask me to," he said gently. he held her tightly without squeezing her, and just looked over the grounds. Not many students were out tonight so the empty grass made for a wonderful picture in the mind.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Chuckling slightly, she smiled as she felt his arms around her. Her heart was fluttering again. Damn this was all so confusing she just wasn't use to it. Moving slightly, she slid her head to his shoulder and curled against him, moving to brush back his hair once and a while. "Eric, I'll miss you next you." she whispered softly, her arms tight around him as if she wanted to keep him there with her forever. She was afraid of what would happen once they moved from this spot. Him being gone ...doing something....whatever it were...she just would miss him again. Oh how she felt foolish. She was starting to believe she-- no. She wouldn't go there. It was far too soon and to think like that would be foolish. Smiling, she leaned in and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am

"I promise I'll find a way to see you. And whenever possible, I'll do my best to either convince your family to come stay with me for your breaks, or convince them to let me have you for breaks." Eric didn't want to leave her any more than she wanted him to go, and he planned to make things work whether or not he was at school with her. "But you can bet I'm having a hard time sharing you now that schools up in a few months," he told her softly, kissing her cold nose., which he then lifted a hand to rub and cover. "You're getting cold," he told he smoothly, grinning gently at her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 am

Knowing the likely hood of her family allowing that, she frowned, just slightly. The summer, the main break, she was always in France. Always. Her mother would hear of nothing else. The only way she could get away would if...Victoire and Iris covered for her. She had a feeling they would though. The thought made her smile though. Spending that much time with him might make it easier next year. She chuckled softly, scrunching up her nose when he kissed it and rubbed it. "I'm fine." she whispered softly, kissing his palm. Her eyes looked up at him and she smiled. "I am okay with you stealing me if you want." Her smile was that private, loving smile just for him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:07 am

"My parent's have bought me a house for my seventeenth birthday. they'll have it full of house elves before the last day of school even gets here," Eric said with a slightly bitter chuckle. The only time he'd ever sounded anything but calm or pleased. However the bitterness was gone withing a mere instant. "You're welcome there always, without consequence." He was sure to add that, not wanting her to feel anything was required for her to be welcome there. He hoped her family would like him, but then again he'd never really had a problem making friends. Eric was a type of guy many women wished they had, and he knew this, though he didn't relish in the attention. He was an honest man, and he would be honest with her parents when the time came to meet them. he knew his own would absolutely love her, possibly ask if they can keep her even. he let out another soft chuckle as the thought crossed his mind, and he just held her close.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am

Dominique had gotten to know Eric enough to sense his mood changes, especially when it was something he didn't show that much. Her hand moved to his cheek and she stroked his skin, smiling up at him and feeling damn right lucky. Forget her over bearing Mother and Father, sure her Father wouldn't care too much and would probably be happy she fell for a safe guy instead of someone like him...but she wasn't sure how he'd feel about him being a painter. Until he saw the paintings, he might think down about it. But that was her father's way, he was far too rough for his own good. Her mother, however, would be livid. She wanted her with a man in France, as she had wanted Victoire. But her sister had fallen for one werewolf and then another, leaving Dominique to take up her mother's edging. She was done with that, don't with her father's opinion. She wasn't letting them or her morals stand in the way of her being happy with someone like this. No way. As he held her close she kept stroking his cheek and cuddled into him. Finally she gave a soft grin. "What's wrong? Why did you sound like that when you spoke of the house?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Eric shook his head a little. "My family's looking to get rid of me as soon as possible.' He chuckled again, and slid her hair back. It popped right back, but he loved it as much as he did a few minutes ago, maybe even more. It made him smile. "My mother's fond of me, but my father doesn't want me around. So she ignores me too." His smile faded a little, but his eyes were still alight. "But it doesn't matter. I don't need them." he told her gently, not an ounce of contempt in his tone as he spoke. He gave her a shrug and looked up at the stars. "Make a wish," he said gently as one shot past them. Once he caught her gaze again he kissed her slowly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Dominique frowned. She didn't understand why anyone would feel anything but admiration for Eric, she knew she did and that was a rare thing from her. She wanted to ask why, she wanted to keep the conversation going, but she felt like he wouldn't want to and didn't want to push it. When he told her to make a wish she chuckled and looked up, catching the one shoot past. "You have to make one too then," she whispered as she watched it and thought about her wish. ...I wish...that things with Eric work out for the best...long term... she added the last part before she could take it back and with that, her wish was taken by the passing star. Oh well, it was just a wish, the magic in those didn't always, or ever, work. She turned to him, about to ask if he had made his wish, when he captured her gaze and she couldn't help but lower her lids, her lashes softening her look as she slowly moved into him, her head tilting to the side just as their lips pressed together. She kept the kiss going for as long as possible, their lips moving slowly, softly, nothing pushing in the kiss, nothing forceful but it still held that passion all their other kisses had.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Eric made his wish. I wish she never looses that look in her eyes, he thought to himself and let that thought reach out to the star and be taken away. He smiled at her, and accepted her lips graciously, kissing her back with hidden intensity. Intensity he was quite capable of, but even more capable of containing until the time was right for it. He kissed her for a long time this time, and they rarely broke for air. Once finished with the kiss he gave her a hug and held her close. "Why don't you see your friends much?" he asked suddenly. he knew she was usually alone when he saw her, but he also knew she had friends. it was a conversational tone he asked in, not a demanding one. She was right, he didn't want to talk about his family or their dislike for him. he wanted to talk about her and how wonderful she was, but he knew she'd protest that. So he found a middle ground and smiled into her hair as he kissed her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Smiling, she leaned into him after the kiss and wrapped her arms around him in a hug as well, content with their position. His question startled her but she genuinely thought about it for a moment, thinking of the best way to answer. "I care for my friends to death and back...but there are some of them who have hurt me, who I forgave but can not forget the pain, those who who have done nothing but are with those who I cant look in the eyes... it's confusing to explain...I love hanging around with them... I just am kind of afraid to be around them too much. Besides the fact that some of them annoy me to the point of tears from time to time." Shrugs, not sure how to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Eric nodded slowly. "I understand," he said gently, kissing her cheek again and just contentedly holding her close to him. "You are a wonderful person, I don't see why anyone would ever hurt you," he said truthfully. He smiled at her, and snuggled her a bit. He decided to answer her unasked question, feeling that she didn't like the attention on her so much. "My father wanted me to join him, in Egypt. He's helping the pharaoh with another pyramid, and expects my help. I've told him time and time again that I'm not up for it, but he doesn't relent. He's the type of man who sees things his way and only his way." He was looking out onto the grounds while he made conversation with her, completely comfortable talking about it her.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Dominique nodded, understanding that. She shivered slightly as a gust of skin whipped her face so hard her hair felt like knives. Huddling to him, she hid her face from the cold for just a few moments. "Eric," she whispered gently against his ear as she hid from the cold. Her voice was soft, song-like in its whispering kindness. "Your father is silly. Just because you don't want to make something the muggles will drool over and question for the rest of their lives doesn't mean you've made a bad choice. Your a wonderful man." She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "I think you are at least and I hope that counts for something."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 pm

He looked into her eyes, seeing her cold shivers. "It means a whole lot to me," he told her, and kissed her purple lips. He lifted her up and walked to the door. As he opened it he carried her just inside out of the the bitter cold wind, and sat down on the steps, pulling the door closed. "There," he said, satisfied. "Out of the cold at least. It this a little better?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

"I was fine out there." she said with a soft smile as she continued to cuddle to him. She didn't care if she was cold or not, she didn't like the thought that eventually he'd end up going back to his dorm and she to her own. She liked spending time with him alone from the others. "What are you going to do this summer?" she asked softly, wondering if he'd have any time to see her before she had to go back to school without him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm

"I'm... still planning that," he answered slowly. "I haven't made any concrete plans yet... I'd like to see when I'm going to get to see you before I plan anything else." he smiled a serene, gentle smile, and leaned against the wall. "What are you going to do?" he asked, touching his forehead to hers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Smiling, she closed her eyes a little and relaxed, happy to be there. "I'm not sure...my mother will probably send me to France with my friend Iris and my siblings...we go there every summer. I'm lucky we haven't moved yet." Opening her eyes again, she looked into his and her smiled widened as the fire played in the gold of her irises. "Eric, you better not disappear again this year..." sure she was repeating herself but she'd be damned if she lost these days with him. Who knew how long this would go on for, she wanted to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Walls
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Inside the Castle & on the Grounds [IC]-
Jump to: