Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Vote_lcapVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Voting_barVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Vote_lcapVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Voting_barVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:43 pm

aaron shook his head finally. "Let's try on another one." By the third suit, they found the style that was perfect. Cyprus refused to let them take it off until they agreed it was the perfect suit, and he even plucked a trench coat off a nearby rack, glancing up at Bastion with big eyes. Aaron grinned at Bastion. "C'mon, let's put him in it. It's not compelte without the whole thing."

[color:7fb7=ooc957]Bastion laughed. "Alright, alright." they went back into the dressing room, Aaron tailored the dress again, and they came out again. The girls awed over Cyprus' look, and it was simply a pain in the ass to get the kid out of it, he wanted to wear it home. "Wait until the wedding. You can surprise your dad with your keen sense of his style." He grinned, that finally doing the trick. He went back into the dressing room alone with the boy, helping him back into his regular clothes. He opened the door, and let Cyprus out while he folded the clothes. By this time Valhalla had already spoken to Praxis, and he had no clue he was there. He grinned a little, his back to the man when he spoke, but turned swiftly, the folded outfit for Cyprus in his hands. "Don't even start with me, you shop just as much as I do." He narrowed his eyes at Valhalla, but walked over to the man anyway. Handing Praxis the outfit he just chuckled. "There's no way you're getting him into anything but that right there. We tried, but that looks best on him anyway."

Victoire was doting on the dress, happy they finally found one and could be done with it. she smiled slightly as Praxis rushed to the door. 'You like that one?" she asked Dreama, taking the girls hands and spinning her gently. "You look radiant," she said after a moment.

Lianna draped the dress over her arm, but as soon as Iris pulled down the other dresses, she put the one she had back. "Those look perfect. We'll have to ask her when she's done saying hello." She smiled serenely, but when she said that no one had come through the door yet. About thirty seconds after she said so, a man Lianna barely knew walked in. She just went back to looking around as the interaction took place, having already known of it.

"OPh they're so pretty!" Rose exclaimed, taking hold of the bottom of one of the dresses and holding it up to the light. "Praxis will love these. And they have enough for all of us," she said, looking at the rack.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:41 am

She laughed at Rose's comment and continued to look around with her, She was surprised how many purple dresses there were in the shop, when she had been alone she hadn't noticed them.
"wow those are nice" she said looking at the dress Rose was holding, "I bet you'd even look good in one of them" she teased pulling her tongue out at Rose giggling.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:38 am

Valhalla rolled his eyes at his significant other, the wife of the two of them really, and looked around the store. When he saw the pale eyed, blue haired boy standing next to the 'little princess' he grinned. "These runts yours?" He eyed their wings and just knew they had to be. When she answered he laughed, "Who'dda thunk it." He raised a brow as he looked over at Bastion, obviously amused. "And your going to start with me?! I shop for weapons, interesting crud! You, you go out for clothes and hair products!" He turned to Praxis this time, "I swear we've got more clothes than you. We're over run with them back home." He shook his head while walking both toward Praxis and toward Bastion. He ended up standing closer to Bastion. "So what do ye, need me fer?" He shrugged, "Andrew's got his own tall order about. He's sent us to spy on your wedding dress," he winked, obviously joking despite his serious tone. "Hope I haven't missed that yet."

Dreama giggled and nodded. "I louk like momma!" When her brother came over she giggled and ran to hug him. The two had an inward conversation about how she looked and the festivities, which they didn't quite understand, that were happening. When the two saw the very large man they almost seemed scary to them but they just stayed where they were until the two went over to Praxis, clinging to her. Only when she took Dreama to change did Cyprus stand alone, looking around. He was wondering where his father was and frowned when he didn't notice him. When Praxis came back he signed, "Where's father? before latching onto her side while Dreama clung to their mother's neck.

Leilah watched the seen in front of her and smiled softly to herself. It seemed so nice...having a full family. But it was so...touchy. She wasn't sure she'd even be able to touch her own children! Trying to push it from her mind, she slipped over toward Aaron now that he wasn't busy. Smiling gently to him, she decided that until they talked about it she would ignore it. She was happy enough with him and didn't need anything more for now.

Iris had no idea who these people were, but she was starting to realize Praxis had been rather social before the pregnancy...just with people that most would throw themselves on the floor for yet at the same time wanted nothing to do with. It was interesting, and she supposed it explained a lot. When all was said and done she walked over, with the other girl's who held out their choices of the dress', and they all held up the different styles. "What do you think? Like any of these?"

"Yes, these are Andrew and mine children. The is Dreama, and this is Cyprus." She smiled down at her children and hugged them close when they came near her. Moments later she looked up at Valhalla and Bastion, remembering for a moment about her first year, and chuckled. "Oh shut up, your giving me a headache you blood drenched rancid mutt." A smirk crossed her lips at his old nickname, even if it was rather long. It described the scent she got from him that first night just perfectly. "Not sure really...It's always good to have company. Today was mainly about dress' and now we have Cyprus' clothing so all male needs are conquered. Tomorrow we're shopping for the baby and your both welcome to join us." She went in to change Dreama. "No, I haven't shown anyone the wedding dress I'm considering yet." When she came out she hugged her children to her, handed the dress to Victoire, and looked at those picked by the others. "Oh! These are perfect Iris! And we can do a pattern of the two colours. If you girls will be my bridemaids, of course."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Bastion laughed. "You use my hair products and wear the clothes I buy, so shut up," he said though he grinned. "Yeah? He didn't ask me to spy..." He chuckled a little, that didn't bother him at all anyway. He just rolled his eyes at Valhalla, of course Andrew would asked the vampire to spy for him, the boy had looked up to Valhalla since day one. Bastion had a feeling Valhalla would be the only one who could really reason with Andrew, sort of like a big brother would. "When does Andrew want to shop for our wear, or is he picking that all out himself?" He highly doubted he would look for the males' clothes without Valhalla's opinion.

Rose stuck her tongue out at Hunter. "I look good in purple, thank you very much!" she said with a laugh. She beamed when Praxis asked her, Iris, Lianna, and Victoire to be bridesmaids. "Of course!" she said excitedly.

Lianna smiled calmly. She nodded as well, not really ignoring the others there, but not finding anything odd about any of them being there either. Her long hair was blue again, a darker one now though, and hung down to her calves in long silky strands.

Victoire came over to the others. The smell of Ash on her was most likely strong, but she was only conscious of it now thanks to Bastion. She stood a little behind Praxis until she turned to the girls. Smiling at the dresses she also nodded. "Love to," she said to Praxis. She glanced around the store, playing with the end of some of her long blonde hair.

Aaron smiled down at Leilah as well, slipping his arms around her gently. He rested his head on her shoulder for a moment while they were all standing there. He wasn't sure just what Andrew had planned for the men, but whatever it was was just fine with him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Valhalla waited until Praxis wasn't in earshot. "Tomorrow. He told me he was going out to buy something himself today and that, apparently, Praxis wasn't going to be in this store tomorrow so he was planning on dragging us all out here. I was going to tell you tonight, though he doesn't really care if you or anyone else goes with him. He'll pick things out on his own." Shrugging he looked around. It was true that Andrew and Valhalla had similar interests in style but it was also true that Valhalla's was on a more....sadistic level than Andrew's style. He looked over Praxis after the girls picked the dresses and shook his head. "Hey, come on, you've got everything else, show us the dress."

"Awesome! Come on, lets grab them!" She pulled Lianna back with her to grab the dresses. "Who's wearing what colour?" She nodded when she and Lianna were assigned black and Rose and Victoire were given the purple-ish gowns. When Valhalla spoke her eyes lit up. "Oh yes! Come on, we must see the dress!"

Leilah was surprised when she felt his arms around her but smiled none the less. She closed her eyes and laid her head back against his shoulder while she let the others run about with their deeds. When the mention of the dress came up she peeked at Praxis, wondering what the girl would end up in this time. Her outfits were always amusing.

"Wonderful! Lianna, Iris, you two wear the black dresses! Weasley's you two get the darker magenta ones. It'll be perfect." When everyone mention her dress she shook her head. "Oh but we must find Leilah a dress first!" Of course her objection was shot down and she huffed. "Oh fine! Victoire, do you mind?" She send Dreama and Cyprus to her, though Cyprus went to stand near Aaron and Leilah, watching them. She then went to the shop owner and was handed a black dress bag. She brought it into a dressing room and fixed it up. A few moments later she opened the door and stepped out. By then she was wearing a white corset that was see-through with patterns around her waist down to the ruffles of her skirt. The front of the skirt went to her mid thigh while the rest fell down in a trailing plume. The sleeves were just thing straps. "Well...what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Rose clapped. "Yes, we have to see it!" she said happily, urgently wanting to see the bride's dress. She loved, absolutely loved weddings and couldn't wait until the day Praxis and Andrew married, but the dresses were her favorite part. When she came out Rose blushed. "Oh my..." she said lightly. "That's beautiful!"

Victoire smiled. "Not at all," she said as Dreama came to her. She lifted the young girl and set her on her hip, holding her around the back. Victoire seemed built for children, not that she seemed to notice. "Oh wow, Praixs... that's just lovely, Doesn't mummy look wonderful?" she asked Dreama with a smile.

Bastion nodded to Valhalla. "Alright," he said absently, though he was listening. "No excuses, put on the dress," he said to Praxis, shooting down her comment about Leilah's dress. He grinned when she came out. Of course she'd push the boundaries. "That's certainly you," he said, musing in his own head that if Valhalla wasn't with him he may just be drooling over it. Andrew certainly would. The thought of the other vampire passing out upon seeing it brought a bigger grin on his lips.[/color]

Lianna let iris pull her back, pulling down a dress in her size and in Victoire's size. She let Iris pull one down for Rose so they could both hold the dresses neatly. Once they had them they walked to the front and set them on the counter. Just as they came back Praxis came out of the dressing room. "You look absolutely perfect," she said brightly.

Aaron clapped softly. "Wonderful, bride to be," he said politely, though he snuck a glance at Leilah. She was still the prettiest thing he'd ever seen in a dress, or without one.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Leilah smiled and shook her head. Of course she would pick something like that. Oh well, it was beautiful either way. When she saw Aaron's look she couldn't help but smile and move so that her lips grazed his. There were times when she just couldn't help but want to be close to him, just to remember that she could be. Even as she looked at the others again she stayed against him. Her smile turned into a frown when she heard something about getting her a dress. "Oh must we...?"

Iris giggled uncontrolably. The thought of what the boy's would do when they saw her just set her into a fit. Got control of herself eventually and looked over at the others. When the mention of the Maiden of Honor's dress she clapped. "I'll get to looking!" She quickly went back to the clothes.

Valhalla whistled when she came out. "Damn. Andrew's gonna drop dead....hell, a lot of the guys there are gonna if they see you in that freaky!" He laughed and whistled again. "You sure filled out." He grinned and elbowed Bastion, proving he was just joking. "So what are you guys after tomorrow?" He knew he and Bastion would be busy with Andrew so he figured he'd do his spying today and then torment Andrew with 'not' enough details tomorrow. Oh this was going to be fun. He wondered if Andrew still had the trench coat he gave the boy when he graduated.

Praxis spun a little and smiled. When she saw Dreama and Cyprus clapping she smiled. "Alright, then I'll buy this one. While I'm changing find Leilah a Maid of Honor dress please! Goodness knows she wont look herself." She went into the dressing room and changed back into her gown. When she came out she put a hand on her stomach and went to find her bag. "We're going to look for things for the children tomorrow...for the baby and for Dreama and Cyprus. She found her bag and pulled out the orange she had put in their earlier. She pealed it with her claws and dropped the rine in the waste basket. As she ate a slice she looked around herself.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Lianna giggled as well, but went off with Iris quickly to help hr find the perfect dress for Leilah. "How about this one?" she asked, pulling one off the rack.

Rose rushed off with the other girls to help. "No, no, that one's too pink." She laughed a little at Lianna's playful look and went about looking as well.

Aaron kissed her back with a smile. He stood there with his arms wrapped around her while the others hunted her dress down. "Don't even have to do any work," he said to her with a slight grin.

Bastion laughed. He didn't care about the comment Valhalla made. Bastion was confident his husband wasn't going anywhere and if he ever decided to, so be it. Of course Bastion wouldn't let him go without a hell of a fight, but he was quite sure Valhalla was as stuck on him as he was on the were vamp. "Oh, kid shopping. Fun," he said with a raise of his brows. His voice dripped with sarcasm but he smiled all the same.

Victoire ignored the rest of them, but for Praxis basically, and went to looking for a nice Maid of Honor dress, Dreama still on her hip. "Let's find mum a dress," she said to the small girl. She smiled and laughed slightly at the way Dreama had such a vibrant attitude. Oh thank Merlin Ash wasn't around to see how well she was with children, he may just have been scared away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Iris pulled a few things off the rack but when Rose and Lianna explained why they were bad she felt foolish. "We have to find something that matches the colours of our dresses but has a look of its own that also matches the other dresses. This is not going to be easy!" she went back to looking quickly.

Leilah chuckled and nodded. "I don't know if that's a good thing or if I should be scared of what they will choose...." She shrugged a bit and thought about going home. It was so far away...sure they could travel back and forth rather quickly but it was so tiring. They'd have to find somewhere to stay for the next month or so until the wedding. Besides, she was sure Praxis would pull her out for more planning.

Valhalla agreed. "Sound's like loads of fun." He looked around but got bored quickly. Shopping in a place like this wasn't his thing. Besides, he wanted to get going and aggravate Andrew. He knew the vampire was going to question the two about the clothes the moment he found out Bastion and Valhalla had seen what she was planning.

Praxis suddenly felt rather run down. She just sat on a chair, which the shop keeper was kind enough to bring her, and watched the others running around. One thing about pregnancy that she could do without, loosing energy so quickly. Though perhaps this wasn't quickly. After all they had been at this for a few hours by now. She would give the final yay or nay to any dresses picked out but few were brought to her by now. Cyprus moved to stand beside her, protecting her in Andrew's place.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:56 pm

"Look a' that. Mini Andrew," Bastion said in a low tone to Valhalla, grinning slightly. "Just what this world needs." He chuckled slightly and walked passed Valhalla to the girls. "No. No. And no," he said to each of them. He finally plucked down a gown he knew Praxis would like. "You need to learn her style," he said in a mono tone as he walked past them and set the dress in Praxis' lap. "Alright, shopping done, let's go." He grinned down at her, knowing she'd like the dress, and waited.

Rose just blinked a time or two, slowly putting the dress she'd just grabbed back. She watched as Bastion brought the dress to Praxis. She had to admit the one he found was absolutely perfect... why hadn't any of them noticed it!? Finally she turned to Hunter as they all got ready to filter out. "Alright, buy that ball gown, and I'll see you later at school." she smiled and hugged her friend and made her way to the others.

Lianna let go of the dress she'd grabbed. She hadn't even pulled it off the rack, but she wasn't abut to argue with him considering he knew her better than any of them. Well, except for the other adults of course, but still he knew her better than the girls searching did. She just smiled, not really finding a problem with his dress, and followed Rose to the front.

Victorie was pretty much just playing little hand games with Dreama while she walked around the store with her. She was smiling and having a good time now that the children were involved. When the dress was chosen, Victoire clapped lightly. her skin glowing just slightly as she held and played with Dreama. She finally set the girl down once the dresses were purchased, and waited. Her hands moved to rest in front of her, one hand cupping around the other elegantly, and her glow faded back to where it had been before. She smiled slightly though, watching the children.

He chuckled a little. "I think it'll be fine. You'll look great in whatever they bring you." He firmly believed that. Leilah would look excellent in absolutely anything, even a trash bag should they bring it to her. He kissed her cheek lightly, and one the dress was picked he waited to see her in it. "Go on," he whispered in her ear encouragingly. Aaron gave her a slight nudge forward with a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Leilah tried to get away without trying it on but Praxis and Aaron cornered her. Sighing softly, she took the dress and changed into it. One thing was for sure, this was a lot shorter and more revealing than what she normally wore. Or ever wore. In fact the only time she wore something like this was when it was summer and it was too hot in their home for her to dress up. She walked out to show it off and frowned a little at it. When Praxis choose it she nodded and changed back into her normal clothing. When they all left and Praxis stole her husband for a moment she lingered behind and waited to hear what was going on.

Valhalla chuckled before cracking his shoulder. "Hey, I'm going to go next door." As Bastion went to yell at the girls for their choices in dresses, Valhalla went over to Praxis and gave her a slight hug. "Alright freakie, you tell your boy we said hi. We'll be staying at the Leaky Cauldron so if you need anything stop by." He chatted with her a bit more before leaving to get he and Bastion a table for their dinner date.

Iris eeped slightly and frowned but when she saw the dress the older male had chosen she had to admit he was right. When she saw it on Leilah she squealed. "Oh it's wonderful!" She clapped a bit and nodded when Praxis said they were going to get it. After everything was bought she followed the others out.

Praxis gave Valhalla a hug and a kiss on the cheek before waving him off. When she saw the dress that soon after grabbed her attention she thought it over. Sure she loved it, but would it look good on Leilah? "Leilah try it on!" It took a while of persuading but at last the shinigami tried it on. When she came out Praxis had her spin once or twice before nodding. "Perfect. Let's buy the dresses then." She took everything and paid for it with the money Andrew had forced on her earlier anyway. As they were leaving Praxis pulled Andrew aside. "Aaron I have a favor to ask. After the wedding I need someone to take care of my children. Do you think you and Leilah could watch them?" She smiled, hoping Aaron would figure out what she was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Victoire just waited out of the way while everyone talked and whatnot. She followed them outside and waited to see where they were going now.

Bastion nodded as he walked away from Valhalla. "I'll be over in a minute," he'd said, then he'd gone to the girls. Once the dresses were decided for sure he grinned. "Well, birdie, I'm off to have dinner with my better half," he said to Praxis as he came up and gave her a tight hug. "By the way, I bought you a bottle, but given your current state, I think you'll have to wait. Give this to Andrew for me, will ya?" He pulled a long bottle of a thick dark red liquid out of his pocket. "I doubt he's had any of this in a while," he said with a slight grin. "We'll be seeing you." And with that he left them all, making his way to where Valhalla was with his normal, expressionless look on his face.

Lianna followed Iris out of the building. "Where to now?" she asked, not seeming to notice the day had darkened by now.

Rose laughed a little. "Looks like it's about time for dinner," she said with a smile. She had followed Iris and Lianna out. "The boys should be meeting us there."

Aaron hesitated. He knew exactly what Praxis was trying to do, but he didn't fancy having to fight with Leilah over it. "One condition," he said in a low tone. His back was to Leilah so he knew she couldn't read his lips, something he doubted she was bad at. "If I agree to this, you have to agree that we are your last resort. I don't fancy fighting with my wife over this. Deal?" he asked, holding his hand out in front of him for her to shake. Once she did he smiled. "I'd love to," he said happily. He wiped the smile off his face immediately though and walked back over to Leilah, kissing her cheek gently and placing his hands on her arms carefully. "Love, I know you're not going to be very happy about this, but if we don't watch the children Praxis and Andrew can't have a honeymoon."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:21 am

"Off to the pub then!" She smiled and spun a little as they went. "Oh today was wonderful! I do hope the boy's are alive though...I fear your fiance may have killed them!" She pointed accusingly at Rose but just giggled shortly after. "Aren't our dresses wonderful?" She asked as they went.

Bastion's hug made Praxis smile. Not many were brave enough to come within a foot of Praxis, let alone hug her. Blast, the girls even kept their distances. She returned the hug and smiled at the news. "Well then, that will be my first drink if I survive this bloody birth..." she mumbled. This was the first time she spoke about it. Of course the birthing process was dangerous, no matter what species one was, but for her it was worse. There were many complications already starting to rise and she was doing her best to hide her fear of it. When he gave her the bottle she smiled even more. "He'll thank you tomorrow no doubt! I'll be sure to give it to him tonight though." She waved him and the others off and stayed only to see what Leilah did.

Well it was obvious that Leilah wasn't happy. Her face turned to an emotionless mask of stone and her eyes dazed as if she weren't looking at him at all. Bloody hell, if she got much more like this she'd go off on a killing spree and even Aaron still could be in danger of her touch then. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down. "I could kill them," she warned wearily. "Can they not find someone else? I'm not fit to watch children." She said as calmly as she could. She knew he was holding her like this to make sure she didn't do anything and she was trying to hold herself back for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 am

Aaron shook his head sadly. "No... they can't. We are their last resort. If you're that worried about them, just wear long sleeves and gloves like you used to. You'll be fine, I promise." He spoke softly, one of his hands moving up so that his knuckles could caress her cheek. "If you truly are that uncomfortable, love, you don't have to." He gave her a slightly sad smile. Aaron liked the idea of having children around. Sadly, they'd be an odd mix of the two races, but Aaron could live with that.

Rose laughed. She couldn't help it, there was a possibility the boys hated Lysander by now after the practice he said he was going to be having tonight. She just linked arms with Iris and her cousin in attempt to get the girl to join in on some sort of conversation...

Victoire let Rose drag her along, but remained quiet and lost in her thoughts.

Lianna hooked her arm with Iris' free arm and walked briskly but sort of lazily and with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Leilah frowned a bit but as she looked into his eyes she knew how much he wanted children. Maybe...well...maybe she could practice dealing with children with these children. And she knew she could touch them...she could touch Praxis and they were of the same species.... Sighing, she nodded. "Alright, if your okay with it, we can...try to take care of them while the two are away." She gave him one of her private smiles and kissed his cheek gently. "Go on and tell her.

"I'll meet you girls at the Three Broomsticks! I need to talk to Aaron and Leilah first," she said to rose and the others before they left. She then went back to sitting down and leaned her head back, resting. She felt so tired....ugh being pregnant wasn't any fun. She was use to having too much energy! This, this was just too little. It wasn't fun, not at all.

"Lighten up Victoire! We can all go eat now. Is Ash joining us? Oh he should!" Iris said with a smile. She knew everyone was iffy about Ash but hey, if that was who she wanted to be with than they had to at least give him a chance!
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Aaron smiled broadly. He moved so that his lips touched hers when she tried to kiss his cheek. He did this regularly and she fell for it almost every time. Or she at least led him to believe she did but it only made his smile grow. "Only if you're sure," he said, looking deep into her eyes for a minute. He nodded an hugged her lightly before walking to where Praxis now sat. "We can take the kids. enjoy your honeymoon," he said as he sat down beside her. "You doing alright there? Pregnancy not giving you too much trouble, is it?" he asked carefully. She was a close friend to Leilah and because of that her health was very important to Aaron.

Victoire shook her head and responded politely. "Oh I'm fine, really." she insisted to the girls, smiling a smile that looked entirely genuine. She realized she'd have to try a bit harder to hide all of her emotions, but being a Veela, French, and her mother's daughter, Victoire was wonderful at it when she put forth the necessary effort. "I don't think he's coming, no," she answered her question with a shrug anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Praxis smiled brightly as she watched Aaron and Leilah, her hand over her stomach the whole time. When he came over and announced they would watch the children she clapped her hands happily and beamed. "Oh that's wonderful! I'm sure the children will have a wonderful time with the two of you." She mentioned as she looked from Aaron to Leilah, trying to be encouraging. When Aaron asked her about her pregnancy she just chuckled, looked down, and put her hand over her stomach. This movement smoothed her dress a bit and that showed the curve of her stomach. She wasn't too big yet but she was showing quite a bit. "Oh it was dreadful at first but I've gotten use to it and now I seem fine. I just get run down now and then but that's expected. In a few month's time a midwife of my species is coming to stay with us to make sure I'm healthy." She chuckled before going over to Leilah and giving her a hug. "You two go out, enjoy your time back in England! I should get going before Andrew starts worrying and freaking out," she said with a chuckle as she checked to see where everything was. "Leilah your going to hide the dresses for me right? Smashing! See you tomorrow Leilah, unless you decide to hide from shopping with me again!" She didn't give Leilah a chance to answer before running off.

Leilah nodded to her whenever asked and even chuckled at one point. "Yes, I'll bring the dresses with us." She was about to say she wasn't going to go, just to mess with Praxis, but the girl left too quickly. Once she was gone Leilah gathered the things, a soft smile on her lips as she thought of Aaron's sneaky kiss, before she slipped all the dresses in her small, but magical, bag. Once that was done she looked over at him and smiled. "Where shall we go...?" She asked as she looked up into his eyes, her long hair trailling over her shoulders slightly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 pm

"That, my dear, is completely up to you," he said smoothly as he slipped his hand to the small of her back like normal. "Anywhere you want to go or shall we just go home?" he asked her honestly. He knew she didn't much care for the shopping and honestly he wasn't a huge fan of it either.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Leilah thought about it for a moment before smiling and leaning into him. He thought for a second before nodding a bit. "I'd rather go home..." she whispered as her head tilted up and she looked at him. It was getting dark and she was about to appearate with him when she stopped. "Wait...can we go to the valley?" She asked, knowing that they hadn't been there since the last day of their schooling. She loved that place...it was their place where everything started...where everything began. All their firsts happened there and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2