Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Vote_lcapVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Voting_barVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Vote_lcapVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Voting_barVanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Empty
PostSubject: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

This is a small shop made just for ballgowns and wedding attire. Feel free to shop to your heart's content! There are both magical and muggle designs here and the shop keeper is always willing to help or whip something special up for you!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm

[center]EPSIOLON18B'S POST:
Hunter wandered around the clothes shop, she wasn't looking for anything inperticular,
She was wearing a pear of denim short shorts and a grey long sleeve t-shirt, the weather was looking bright aswell, It made her a bit happier, She had a thin cloak in her bag just in case the weather turned.
She picked up a grey skirt, it was quite short, and the style she usually wore, she smiled to herself.
Albus drifted into her mind again, he had been recently she couldn't help it realy, he was kind of mysterious.
she sighed, looking at the pricetag on the skirt.

CAPTIVATED'S POST:
Rose was waiting, but she happened to glance inside and see a friend of hers. "Hold on, I've got someone who can help us shop!" she said excitedly, rushing into the store. "Hunter!" she called out, waving to the girl. She rushed over and hugged her friend. "Shooping? Well good, we're wedding shopping. Want to join us?" She smiled brightly, happy to bring another friend along.

Lianna touched down and just waited for Praxis. She giggled a little as Rose ran inside, but waited for the bride to be to go in before she went in.

Victoire hung back a little. It wasn't that she couldn't fly, she was actually quite good at it. But Victoire wasn't excited for the shopping, she she flew alongside Praxis. "You look about as excited to shop as I am," she said with a slight grin as they touched down. But she said so quietly, she didn't want to upset the other girls.

VICTORIANVALKYRIE'S POST:
Lyric entered Diagon Ally with the children just moments ago. Each had their own little costume on. Lyric's made him look a bit more kept, and quite a bit like his younger self, while the children (Dreama and Cyprus) had cloaks on to hide their wings, which didn't do much but it kept people from standing and staring. He was here to get some food and toys for the children and truthfully had no idea Praxis and the others would be there. Just as the girl's landed he and the children left the Leaky Cauldron. Little did he know Victoire knew what the children looked like for he didn't think anyone would associate they with his daughter.

Leilah and Aaron were sitting outside a cafe while they waited for Praxis to show up. The two girl's had become friend's during their years in school and now that she was getting married Leilah had been dragged back to England. She and Aaron had left England a long time ago but she didn't mind checking in and being the Maid of Honor she didn't have much of a choice. Sipping a bit of tea, she looked around until she noticed Praxis. Smirking a bit she waved back at the girl and waited for her to come over.

Praxis landed moments later and smiled as she noticed Victoire and smiled. "Oh yes...shopping...well it's not what I'm really use to." She glanced into the shop and frowned a bit. Someone else? She really didn't want someone she didn't know joining them. For now she'd let it go but she hoped whoever it was didn't expect to be invited to the wedding. The space was limited...by the fact that Praxis didn't like people even if she was a bit nicer lately. She looked around and her eyes fell on Leilah. "Oh, I'll be right back!" She smiled at Victoire again, glad to have someone else here who hated shopping as much as she did, before she went to the cafe just a few feet away. It was easy to keep an eye on her. "Hello Leilah, Aaron. I'm glad you could make it!"

Iris slipped in with Rose and smiled at Hunter before she started walking around and looking at a few things. She didn't know what exactly she was looking for yet but there was no harm in looking. Besides, she was getting married eventually too it wouldn't be too bad to be ready before hand.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:00 pm

CAPTIVATED'S POST:
Aaron glanced up, he'd been reading a book while they waited and stealing glances at his beautiful wife. "'Ello Praxis!" he said happily. "Well it's not like we had much of a choice, she is the maid of honor after all. And I couldn't just sit at home and do nothing, now could i? Merlin, her father's been asking me if we'll build a home near him...." He shook his head and gave Praxis the 'no way in hell is that happening' look. He grinend at Leilah though, for he knew she wouldn't want to do that either.

Rose dragged Hunter about, her shopping skills would be greatly appreciated. She walked about with Iris, her arm linked with the girls unless one of them found something. "Oh, look at this," she said with a pleasant giggle. She plucked a hat off the rack and slipped it on, it his the entire top half of her face with the way it drooped. "Who would wear this!" she said in an exasperated whisper as she giggled and took it off, placing it neatly back on the rack.

Lianna just roamed around with the girls inside the store, looking at things she thought would be nice to buy for Praxis, but also keeping in mind the girl had an odd sense of style. She hadn't pulled anything off yet, but giggled at Rose. "I would," she said serenely.

Victoire waited outside of the store, leaning against the side of the building. She squinted for a moment, making sure her eyes weren't deceiving her. Sure enough in the distance she noticed Dreama happily walking through the town. "Uh, Praxis," she said walking over to the girl. She said nothing else, but smiled and pointed in Dreama and Cyprus' direction.

VICTORIANVALKYRIE'S POST:
"Oh that's horrid! I couldn't stand that....I know my mother loves those kind of hats!" She shook her head and started looking around. When her eyes fell on this really beautiful red dress she ran over to it and showed it to Rose. "Oh this would look amazing on you! You have to try this on!" She wasn't taking no for an answer. Hey, there was another ball, the lot could get something other than outfits for the wedding too.

Leilah caught her husband's glances every time he peeked at her and couldn't help a smile tugging at her lips from it. When he mentioned her father she nearly groaned. Ever since that man found out that Aaron truly loved her he had gone from tyrant to loving father and wanted Leilah to go from cold to a daddy's little girl. It never worked like that. "When is it?" She asked in a low, cold yet soft voice. When Praxis answered she nodded. When Victoire called for Praxis she couldn't help glancing over and her brow arched. Those two little ones registered the same as Praxis...their death's didn't show over their heads. When Praxis explained she seemed surprised but just nodded a bit as she got up. Today Leilah had a long, pale blue sundress-shirt on with a white cotton 'sweater' over it and dark blue pants leading to her tall boots. As always, she had her gloves on. It was odd having them on, really, since at home she never wore them any more.

Lyric noticed Dreama running off and couldn't help chuckling as he grabbed Cyprus' hand, after reminding him he couldn't fly, and the two ran after her. When they caught her they also ran into Praxis. "Oh, dear....hello!" He smiled a bit and offered Cyprus to her as well. "We just came to do some shopping, if you want me to take them home I could-" When she explained he nodded and smiled. "Alright, I'll pick them up before you leave."

"Well I'm glad you two came, choice or not." She said with a smile before chuckling. "Good luck running from a shinigami." She turned toward Leilah and smiled. "Oh it'll be one of the last weeks of June or early in July. I'm not sure exactly since we're waiting to get everything settled and such." She turned when Victori spoke and gasped. "Dreama!" She turned back to the two and chuckled nervously. "Hmm...seems my children wanted to come visit!" She rushed over and gave her daughter, who jumped into her arms, a tight hug. "Hello sweetie!" She gave her a tight hug as she looked over toward Lyric. "It's fne. I have to get them outfits for the wedding anyway so just leave them with me, we're leaving at about seven tonight if not later so come back and pick them up around six? I don't want them up late and I'm sure they'll be tired by then."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:02 pm

CAPTIVATED'S POST:
victoire smiled as she watched interaction. Her hands laced together in front of her elegantly as she smiled.

Aaron chuckled. "Yes well, we'll keep trying," he said jokingly. He stood as well a bigger smile tugging at his lips. "You're a mother? Already!?" He laughed a little, teasing her.

Rose gasped. "Oh, my, that's beautiful!" She took it with a smile and walked off to the dressing rooms. As she walked off she glanced back at Lianna's comment. You better try it on iris!" she called out with a happy tone.

Lianna picked a light blue dress with dark blue on it and smiled. "You'd look wonderful in this," she said with a smile, handing it over to Iris. She smiled at Hunter. "Your turn," she aid with a serene smile. She started looking through the store to find her a ball dress too.

Bastion was walking out of the pet shop. He'd been looking for a new pet, as Aramos had passed away not long ago. He couldn't settle on anything as nothing was odd enough for him. He just sighed and continued on his way. He was walking down the street, fixing his cuff link on his shirt and as he looked up his mouth nearly dropped. But only nearly. He walked slowly up behind Praxis and with a smirk he spoke. "If it isn't the birdbrain. And look, she had little birdies," he said mysteriously, and waited for her to turn and see him.

EPSILON18B'S POST:
Hunter let Rose drag her around the shop, she enjoyed the company, it had been a while since she had spent quality time with rose.
"we should see each other more often, i'm sure i have like a ton of stuff to catch up on!" she said smiling playfully as she looked at the clothes, looking at possible dresses for an upcoming ball up at the school.
She recognsed Iris from school but didn't know her as well as Rose.
"So what occasion are you two shopping for then?" she asked curiously, they were so enthusiastic it was unreal.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:12 pm

When Iris saw the dress Lianna was holding she squealed. "Oh my gosh that's beautiful! Oh and here, I found this one and I just know it'll look amazing on you!" She handed Lianna a silver dress with gold trimming and shashes. It was elegant and far from over done. "you must try this on!" Iris ran into the dressing room next to Rose's to try her dress on. "Oh, we're shopping for Praxis Clementine's wedding!" She knew most of the school knew of Praxis and Andrew, what since Praxis killed someone on the grounds and both of them had a seduction about them that when they flaunted it, it was hard to get away from.

Leilah chuckled at Aaron and moved over to him as he stood. She didn't wrap her arms around him or do anything showy but standing near him still was the best feeling in the world when in a public place at least. Her hands folded in front of her, her left over the right, and her engagement ring, as well as wedding ring, were visible. Smiling, she remembered how Praxis had been at her wedding and now she returned the favor. It was a wonderful thing. "They are cute." She said after watching Praxis with the children.

Praxis watched Lyric go and whispered for the children to wave goodbye. She turned to Aaron and Leilah, Victoire now standing closer to them, and put her back toward the pet shop. "Oh yes, Andrew and I adopted these two a few months ago. This is Dreama, and this is Cyprus." Cyprus signed a hello to them both and Praxis mouthed that he was mute while Dreama waved hyperly and jumped as she said hi. When she heard Bastion's voice her lips couldn't help but curve into an even bigger smile. "Well if it isn't the king mutt." She turned and kept her arms around her children. "Long time no seen, Bastion. You got my letter I hope. You and the Dalca's are coming to the wedding, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:55 pm

As bad as it was Victoire just wanted to go back to the castle. While no one was paying attention she glanced in the direction of the castle. Hrukjan was surely trying to change Ash's mind... would he give in? Would he leave Victoire? She deeply hoped not, but alas Victoire knew it was a possibility... The way he'd looked at the wolf when she was such spoke to Victoire inwardly. And the way Hrukjan had been cold toward her since becoming a woman again only made things worse. victoire had segregated herself from her family, and Hrukjan was trying to segregate her from the only person she'd held onto. Victoire could feel herself slipping into a sort of depression but she fought it off as best she could... at least the obviousness of it. She smiled a little, watching Praxis with her children made her a little happier. As she got a glance from Bastion she simply nodded, though she didn't speak to him. She was loyal to Ash and didn't know of Bastion's orientation. She didn't want to chance giving off the wrong impression.

Rose giggled and went in to change. "We're shopping for the ball too apparently. The last one of the year! Find Hunter a dress!" She called out from behind the closed door of the dressing room. When at last she had the dress on, though it still needed to be zipped, she opened the door long enough to turn her back to Hunter. "Zip me?" She asked cutely, pulling her hair aside. "Thank you," she said once it was done and she walked back into the dressing room though she left the door open. She checked herself out at every angle in the mirror, turning completely with a smile. "Think it looks alright?" she asked the girls.

Lianna smiled and took the dress. It wasn't her normal color, but she'd try anything. She draped it elegantly over her arm and continued looking for a dress for Hunter. "How about this one?" she asked, pulling a somewhat dark grey dress out with silver and light blue decorations on it. "Try this, I'm sure it'll look lovely," she said gently, handing the girl the dress. Once they all had one she walked to the dressing rooms, though Rose was coming out as she did. "It looks lovely, Rose! Very you." She walked briskly, with a serene look, into the dressing room and started dressing in the dress chosen for her.

Aaron smiled, letting his hand slip around to her Leilah's lower back. He wasn't very showy, he'd learned to tone that down over the years, but he still liked being able to touch her. That alone was the best feeling in the entire world to Aaron. He just smiled a little, the rings on his left hand visible; one white gold engagement band, and one slightly thicker silver band with 'Aaron&Leilah for eternity' carved into it. How he loved being able to call her Mrs. Silverton, or Leilah Silverton. It just made his world continue to go around. "That's sweet," he said with a slight grin. Sweet was not something he'd known Praxis to be.

Bastion chuckled. He gave Praxis a slight hug, careful not to squish the little birdie. "Yes, Val opened the letter the second it came through the window," he said with a slight chuckle as he shook his head. "Don't tell him I told you that, he'll have my head." He grinned slightly, ignoring the pun of that statement for now. "Yes, yes, we'll be there. Lazarus is excited to see you. He's been staying with us off and on, not really sure why I guess he just misses his brother." He shrugged a little. It didn't matter to him, the boy was always welcome in their home. "Shame you're graduating this year, V and I have been accepted as Potions and Dark Arts Professors this coming semester." He smiled a little proudly, all of his sharp curved teeth showing. "Now then, who are these new faces?" he asked, smiling at Dream and Cyprus.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Leilah felt Aaron's hand on her back and closed her eyes for a moment. When they first found out she could touch him when he was in his 'human' form she was nearly scared to death. Since then she was always slightly afraid to touch him, never knowing if something could change. She knew people could fall out of love. She and Aaron had yet to, and she didn't think it would happen, not after everything they went through. Her body leaned into his slightly as she let another smile pull at her lips. She looked over at him and smiled before turning back to the other's and loosing any emotion on her face. He was still the only one that moved her.

Praxis gave Bastion a hug in return but made sure not to let the children get squished between them. "Oh don't worry I wont. But if Andrew lets it slip you can't blame me!" She shrugged and chuckled softly. Her eyes darted over to Aaron and she nodded as she looked down at her little ones. "It's odd isn't it?" Form one person to another, and the next was Bastion again. "I can't wait to see him either. Andrew is less than thrilled that he's coming of course." She shrugged again and felt her dress being tugged. Looking down she saw Dreama, being shy like she use to be. She scooped her daughter up just as Cyprus took her other hand, trying to be brave like his daddy. "These two are my children. Andrew and I adopted just a few months ago. Hopefully you and Valhalla will be around to teach them. Cyprus here is eight, and mute so he can't speak to you. Dreama's three so she wont be in school for a while yet." Praxis smiled at both of her children before she grinned, looking up at Bastion. "I hope you and Valhalla, and Lazarus too, will be around once my baby is born." She knew they had to have some idea of her pregnancy. It was going around the death eaters like wildfire, but if they didn't she'd be amused with messing with him anyway. "You should be the godmother." She said, winking and smirking. Hey, she might be nicer when pregnant but she was still snippity.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Aaron smiled back at her, and held that smile as Praxis spoke to him. "Very odd, but pleasantly so." He chuckled a little. "'Ello Bastion," he finally said to the other male. He chuckled at Praxis' comment but just stood there with Leilah waiting to see what exactly Praxis wanted them to do.

Bastion grinned down at the children. He just nodded at her child comment. "Of course we'll be around, not that Andrew'll like Lazarus being around so much." He chuckled though. "And how about we just don't tell him about the letter," he said with a sly wink. Bastion was still a looker indeed and many people both men and women, mostly women, that walked by eyed him lustily but he ignored them completely. He had a were-vamp back home he was proud of and needed nothing else. no one could torture him as well as Valhalla anyway. At the godmother comment Bastion just laughed. "I'd love to," he said with a smirk. let her poke, prod, and pick. Bastion was completely at ease with his sexuality and he knew Valhalla wouldn't exactly take that role. "I heard you were expecting not long ago, Valhalla nearly choked to death and I nearly lost my mind. Andrew's correct?" he asked to be sure. he wasn't sure just when the two had become an item so he wasn't positive it was the other male's. "Has he had to fight Cage yet?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Praxis practically beamed when Bastion agreed. "You'll have to fight Destiny for it of course, but besides that we just have to get Andrew to agree, and I'm sure that'll be fun in and of itself." Dreama tugged at her hair and she looked over at her daughter, who wrapped her arms around Praxis' neck and whispered in her ear. She chucked. "These people are all friends of Daddy and Mommy, yes. Don't worry, no one here will hurt you or let you get hurt." She smiled and pointed over at Victoire. "Remember her? She's the nice lady you played with last time we were at Aunty Dezzi's house." Dreama clapped and nodded, smiling and happy now that she knew someone there. Cyprus seemed to calm down as well. Praxis turned back to Bastion and seemed to have a dazed look, as if his question hit a sensitive string. "Of course he's Andrew's. His name is Helios...I have nine more months of this." She shook her head, laughing a bit at the thought. "Oh him? Yes, they've fought. He's to be the Godfather." It was clear she was still iffy about Micajah. After a moment she noticed Dreama was staring back at Aaron and Leilah. She chuckled and turned slightly. "Look that's Leilah and that's Aaron."

"Lalalalala!" Was Dreama's response, with a quick clap and a giggle. She seemed amused by Leilah's name, if nothing else.

Praxis chuckled a bit and shifted so Dreama could see Leilah better. Dreama wiggled, as if she wanted to go play with Leilah and Aaron. Praxis, knowing that Leilah's touch was only freezing cold to the touch for her kind, smiled at the pair. "Mind if she attacks you? She's seemed to taken an interest in you." Before either could answer her, Dreama's wings popped out of her cloak and she floated up into the air, finally getting free. Praxis' eyes widened and she pulled out her wand, putting up a sheild within a second so no one could see. "Dreama Higgins you put your wings away right now!" Dreama, feeling bad after being yelled at, quickly landed and wiggled until her wings were hidden. She pouted and looked down mumbling; "Sowwy mommy..." She ran over and clingged to her mother's dress, hiding. Praxis rubbed her back and shook her head. "You know why you can't have those wings out." Dreama just nodded. Finally, after the girl calmed down, Praxis looked up. "Well, we're here to shop for the wedding, your free to join us Bastion. In fact, Aaron, if you don't mind, could you and Bastion help Cyprus? There aren't any other male's here and we have to get him something dashing for the wedding!" She smiled, not really giving the males to say no.

Leilah saw the young girl staring and couldn't help looking back at her. When the little girl started singing in response to learning her name she couldn't help but have a slightly confused look. She didn't think herself a very good candidate for being a mother, one of the reasons she and Aaron had yet to have a child, so she was quite afraid of the child coming any closer to her. When she noticed the child was coming she swallowed quite harshly, knowing that she wouldn't kill the girl with her touch but still afraid she'd do something wrong and hurt her. Even after Dreama was scolded it seemed the girl wanted to investigate who Leilah and Aaron were.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:41 pm

hunter zipped up Rose's dress
"it looks gorgeous Rose" she said truthfully, "You look so much better in dresses than i do"
hunter smiled as she took the dress from Lianna,
She changed quickly and came out to show the others,
she smiled, the dress Lianna had picked out for her was lower than anything she would usually wear.
"i feel like i'm showing of too much in this dress," she giggled,
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Victorie smiled and walked over to the children. She knelt and played a little hand game with Cyprus, a 'secret handshake' they'd come up with when she was left to sit them. She stood up again and caught Bastion's gaze. Feeling afraid for his life just by him looking at her at all made her want to walk away already. She held her emotions back though, and continued to seem perfectly proper and happy. "Hello," she said kindly, though she did not hold a hand out to him nor step any closer to him.

Aaron watched Leilah in her uncomfortableness. He felt bad for her truly, but he understood where her fears came from. He just rubbed the small of her back soothingly and out of sight. He knew she wasn't much for public displays, so he kept it discrete.

Bastion laughed. "Andrew can stuff it, he's always been jealous. He'll survive," he said with a grin. Obviously he wouldn't fight Andrew on anything like that, he understood why the male was jealous of Lazarus being around. He and Praxis had nearly become something back in the day. "It's funny you're so excited to see Laz.. especially after what happened between you two." His brows raised slightly, teasing her a little. He just shook his head. "I'm only teasing, it'll be good for all of us to get together again." He watched the goings on but bastion saw those wings. "Interesting," he said with a slight smirk. "Anyway, I've got a little while. Valhalla may stop in. He's meeting me at the Leaky Cauldron tonight."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Praxis rolled her eyes at Bastion. "We were friends. Besides, Andrew put a stop to any relationship that could have formed quite early on." She shrugged a bit and watched as Cyprus played with Victoire. "Well, he's more then welcome to join us. Write him and tell him where we are! In the mean time come on, lets all go inside." Dreama wiggled free and made sure to walk over to Leilah and Aaron. She reached up and pulled at Aaron's sleeve. "Hiya." She said softly, shyly even. Praxis chuckled and smiled as she looked up at Leilah giving her an; 'It'll be fine' look.

Leilah took the look and sent one back that was like 'Even still,'. She watched the child but she moved so she was slightly behind Aaron, not wanting the young girl to go over to her. Hey, she had a perfectly good reason for being afraid of children! It wasn't weird or anything...so long as you knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Aaron knelt down for a moment and held his hand out. "Hello. I'm Aaron," he said to her with a pleasant smile. Aaron wasn't afraid of or weary of children. The only reason he hadn't tried for any was because of Leilah's fears. He never wanted to make her uncomfortable, and because of that he made sure to keep her magically protected against any unplanned children. Aaron stood back up once he introduced himself to Dreama. He just smiled, and gave Cyprus a small wave. "We'll have him looking good in no time. What colors are you looking for?"

Bastion pulled out a piece of parchment, wrote a quick not to Valhalla, and crumpled it up, blowing on it. With no noise at all it just disappeared. He'd learned more hidden spells since being out of highschool, and rather liked his little tricks. They were entertaining enough to Valhalla. The note was a simple one letting him know bastion had come across an old friend, though he didn't say who, and for the male to meet him in town if he could find him. If not he'd be at the Leaky Cauldron to meet him. "Alright, let's shop then." Bastion wasn't an exciting shopper but he didn't detest it either. he just didn't care either way. He eyed Victoire, noting her disposition. he could smell Ash on her and that brought a smirk to his face. "You're Ash's mate aren't you? he asked in a low tone as he spoke in her ear.

Victoire walked beside Cyprus, but bastion made her skin crawl for some unknown reason. It was most likely just her fear of other men now, well not so much fear as a strong dislike but still. At his question her head snapped in his direction and she narrowed her eyes, studying him. "Do you know him?" she asked in return, avoiding a direct answer right away.

Rose giggled. "thanks," she said to Hunter. "Oh that looks wonderful on you!" Sure it was showy for Hunter, but it looked really good on her. "You should wear that to the End of the Year ball!" She sounded excited mainly because she was.

Lianna came back out with a smile. "You both look wonderful." With that she spun. This dress was actually more covering than normal, but Lianna really liked it. It was about time she showed she could wear a body concealing gown and still look good.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Iris came out moments later with the dress on, loving it. It was low on one side of her thigh and then trailed down, letting her show off a bit more than normal but also keeping that elegant air. She loved it. "Well we've been in luck today!" Clapping, she spun again. "You guys think I should buy this one or is Scorpius going to flip?" She giggled a little before nodding. "Well lets get back in our clothes and get ready! I'm sure Praxis will want to look for wedding stuff instead of ball things when she gets in and it looks like she's on her way!

Leilah watched Aaron with the young girl and frowned a bit. She always did feel bad for her fear. The two had talked about children a long time ago but it was dropped quickly. She wasn't sure if he was really okay with it or just not pushing children for her. She decided they'd have to talk about it again...eventually. When that 'eventually' was was less important.... When Praxis spoke she nodded. "...I don't think my insight will be much help, but I shall stick around."

Praxis clapped, happy yet again, and quickly went to Cyprus and picked him up. He gave her a tight hug before signing to her. She nodded and kissed his forehead. When he was set down the young boy, seeing Bastion busy, went to Aaron. He signed, simply asking if Aaron understood. "If you can't understand sign language you can ask me what he's saying. We'll be in the same store after all!" She chuckled as she took Dreama's hand again just before the girl touched Leilah. "Oh and Shades of Magenta and black. Basically anything to match this," She held out her left hand so they could see her engagement ring, which, depending on the light, could either be very dark or very light magenta.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:19 pm

"What a rock," Aaron said, chuckling a little. Guess Andrew really pulled through for her, good. Aaron cared very much for Leilah, meaning by association he wanted only the best for her friends. "Alright, young man I only know a few things like yes, no, some numbers, you know... So, you'll have to sign to your mother and I'll talk to you, we're going to find you a good outfit. His arm stayed comfortably on Leilah's back while they walked, he liked her company and closeness and didn't really want her to try slinking away.

Bastion chuckled. "So defensive. My dear, I'm about as good as Praxis over there, how do you think I know him. I'm the reason he is what he is, it's because of me that he has the right to call himself what he does." He grinned a little at her, Bastion couldn't help it. He was still a sadistic man, gay or not, and over the years he'd become more so thanks to his husband. "Don't worry, girl. I've got my own man at home," he said, brandishing his rather expensive looking wedding ring to her. His attention was caught by Praxis' ring though and he let his hand fall, not sure if the others had noticed his own. "Andrew went all out didn't he? He knows you well, I'll say that much," he said, taking Praxis' hand gently. To do this he moved across Victoire, letting his eyes glint a little at he grinned at the girl. He found her discomfort amusing, something he'd blame on Valhalla no doubt. "speaking of, where is he today? Shouldn't he be out here as well?" Of course, Bastion figured the kids were with them all the time, so that was not the reason he asked. He dropped her hand as he gave Praxis a curious gaze, wondering why Andrew wasn't helping with the wedding shopping. "He's not allowed to see the dress, is he..." he finally questioned, but in a statement sort of way.

Victoire's gaze hardened a little as her defenses seemed to only raise with him around. She didn't ask anymore questions though when he spoke of a husband and showed his ring. He was gay!? What? She just tried to shake the thoughts from her head... Ash had a gay friend? victoire learned new things every day.... She just pushed it off and smiled down at Dreama. "Are you excited to shop?" she asked the little girl.

Rosewent back into the room quickly to change back into her clothes. as she did she giggled and called to Iris through the wall. "Of course Scorpius'll flip! That's why you should wear it!" she said with another giggle. Rose loved shopping, it just made her happy for some odd reason.

Lianna quickly changed back, being the first to come out of the dressing room. She stood there with her dress hanging over her arm, waiting for the other girls. Once everyone was out she went about looking for the colors Praxis had specified before.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Praxis laughed at both Aaron and Bastion. When Bastion took her hand she took his, not having seen the ring since the wedding, which of course was rather secretive for more than one reason. It looked just like it always did, and she still thought Valhalla over did it but in a wonderful way. Instead of a metal band the whole thing was made of a gem stone, onyx. Hand carved, by Valhalla she learned later, and encrusted with different shades of emeralds, all green of course. She chuckled at the band just because she knew why it was shaped so. The 'V' design made her laugh every time since it was just another way Valhalla made sure his mark was on the other male. "I still love your ring. And yes, Andrew knows me wonderfully...though I must admit I'm rather mad he spent so much. I would have been fine with anything. Then again, he wont tell me how much he spent so I don't know how mad to be." She chuckled and shrugged before glancing around him to look at Victoire. "He's still at school. I'm not sure what he's up to truthfully, but I wouldn't let him come along today because of the dress. You can help me make sure it's appropriate though!" She looked back at him and beamed. Finally, someone with messed up tastes like her, besides Desdemona, could give her an opinion! After everyone was ready she forced them all to follow her into the store, smiling brightly all the way. "Goodness what are you three up to?" With Hunter having not been invited and still in the dressing room she didn't know the girl was there. "Well alright, you have fun with that I'll just pick hideous dresses for you to wear to the wedding." She grinned and winked playfully.

Dreama looked up at Victorie and smiled brightly. She clapped her small little hands and nodded. "Yes yes! What we shoppin fur?" She looked up with her big, bright hazel eyes and waited for Victoire to answer. By now she had escaped her mother again and was standing in front of the other woman. At the same time Cyprus was walking with Aaron and Leilah, nodding all the while. He signed. 'yes'. In response and waited with the others for Praxis and them to join them within the shop. After they all entered he followed Aaron around.

Leilah stayed close to Aaron and far from the children. Once the others were inside she leaned against him and kissed his cheek before following Praxis and letting the males go to the suits. It was her silent way of saying she loved him and was glad to be with him and close to him. She loved being able to kiss him too. She waited for the shopping to begin after that.

"Alright, alright, then I'll get it! Just to watch him flip of course." She giggled until Praxis came over. "Oh there you are Praxis! Your feeling alright still yes?" She slipped into the dressing room to change. When she heard what the other girl said she nearly screamed. "No no! I'm coming I'm coming! Just let me change!"
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Hunter emerged from the canging room adfter the other girls, she had heard others enter the store,
"I think i'm going to get that one you know....." she stopped as she the new arrivals,
She Looked over at Rose, "i think your exitement has rubbed of on me you know i cant wait for the ball now" she smiled broadly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Rose laughed. "Praxis, this is Hunter. Do you mind if she shops around with us?" She knew Praxis would tell Hunter off if she didn't want her around and Rose was prepared to talk to Hunter should that be the case.

Lianna smiled at the children. "Cute," she said happily, though she was preoccupied with the racks at the moment.

Aaron turned his head at the last second, kissing Leilah's lips in a discrete peck before going into the shop. He smiled a little at her, but led Cyprus away with Bastion. "Alright, little man. Point to a shade of purple you like and we'll find you a good suit." Aaron was crafty, he could easily find ways around the boy's lack of speech. When Bastion spoke he quirked a brow. "How do you know what her style is?"

Bastion smiled. "How can you not love this ring, it's hand crafted, and all the right colors!" Bastion said with a smirk. He walked with them, ignoring the girl that smelled so strongly of Ash now. Once inside he broke off to help Aaron find Cyrpus something perfect. "He's got to have something perfect. Right?" he said with a grin as he looked down at the boy. He inspected Cyprus' size and started looking immediately. he pulled a few things down and held them up against him only to shake his head and put them back. "We need something that matches Praxis' style. Trust, me i know her style by now, it's mostly my style." He scoffed and rolled his eyes a little, continuing his search.

Victoire chuckled. "We're going to find you a dress, my dear. A nice pink or purple one so you can look pretty for mommy's wedding." She smiled, the children made her feel better somehow. Her maternal instinct was strong, given she often acted as a fill in mother toward Louis. Sometimes even her sister, but not anymore... she pushed off those negative thoughts, wanting to enjoy the day at least. She couldn't help wishing she was back at the castle with Ash... and she couldn't help wishing Hrukjan was still a wolf... or would at least give Ash his space... the girl seemed to be trying to get to Ash so much that Victoire was beginning to fear he would give in just to get her off his back. There was only two things Victoire could do and that was either bare his children or marry him. Victoire highly doubted Ash would want either of those things, and that just brought Victoire down. Not because she thought he'd be against those things, but because she didn't forsee Hrukjan stepping back anytime soon. "What color do you like best? Purple or pink?" she asked Dream.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:11 am

Praxis nodded and waved her hand as if dismissing the whole thing. "I don't care." She said it in her old way, a rather cold way that showed Hunter was treading dangerous waters. It was a warning without one really but it was one all the girls knew. Praxis started to look at the dresses but not for something for the ball. She didn't really care about that right now. Maybe when they were done with the wedding shopping she would worry about getting a dress for the ball and the engagement party soon after. The thought amused her. They were having the engagement party rather late but with everything that happened there wasn't much they could do. For now she would dread over her dress. Praxis never dressed like a whore or slut. Sure her outfits may have been a bit out there and drew the eye even more so than she herself did alone, but she had a way of wearing them with dignity, where other girls would have ....well looked like whores or sluts in costume. After all these years of being use to that, she couldn't help feeling weird about...well, feeling like the dress she picked out might be too much. That was the point of today. Shopping wasn't her thing, and getting excited with the other girls wasn't her thing, she wasn't a natural social butterfly with females that was clear. So today was to get the Bridesmaid Dresses and help picking out her wedding dress. She dwelled on this while she looked at the different shades of magentas and and purples.

Leilah followed Praxis and helped her look through the dresses. Clothes rarely ever ruined by her touch, unless they were things like silk, so she didn't worry over sorting through the clothes. She saw Praxis was in a bit of a daze and remembered being like that herself when she was getting ready to get married. Oh how hectic those times were.... She loved it still, however.

Iris came out, the dress in hand, and was about to run over to the other girls when she laughed and grabbed Lianna's hand. "Come on, lets make sure our dresses aren't horrid!" She knew Praxis wouldn't do that, goodness she doubted a girl with her taste could! But she had to be sure. "So, purples then! This'll be interesting." She never did get into wearing purple but there was a time for everything!

Cyprus looked at everything and inwardly wished she knew what Andrew was wearing. He always liked dressing like his daddy. He ended up pointing at a few different, darker shades, when asked and waited, not sure what would happen now. Under his cloak his wings twitched and in an isle of black suits his bright, pale blue hair and ghostly pale eyes shone even brighter.

Dreama giggled. "Purplz like momma!" She jumped up and down and looked around, quite seeming like she wanted to fly again but she didn't like it when mommy scolded her so she knew better than to do that. So she went back to looking around, wondering what all of these pretty things were for.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:43 am

Victoire chuckled. "Alright, let's find you something," she said. Taking Dreama's hand gently she led her to the children's section. She plucked a few dresses down, holding them up against Dreama. Each time she'd make either a funny face and shake her head, making the girl giggle cutely, or she'd say something like "Hm," and drape it over her arm. After about fifteen dresses pulled off the rack, eleven of which got put back, Victoire walked over to Praxis. "This is what I've found so far in the children's section." She handed them over, figuring Praxis would want to help Dream change.

Lianna laughed a little. She walked through with Iris, looking for something that would work for them.

Rose smiled and once Praxis walked away she mumbled to Hunter. "Don't worry, she's that way toward anyone she doesn't know. You probably won't be able to come to the wedding, but that's okay, you can shop with me today." She smiled kindly to her friend, not wanting to ruin the girls day.

Bastion chuckled, plucking the ones Cyprus pointed to. "You have your father's sense of style, little one," he said shaking his head but with a smile. He glanced down at him. "Come on, let's get these tried on. at Aaron's words he just nodded. "Good. Perfect." He smirked a little at Praxis on the way by. "Your son has his fathers sense of style more so than yours," he said in passing. He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

Aaron smiled as well. He was being handed everything Bastion found that he or Cyprus liked. Bastion had Praxis' sense of style, rivaling Andrew and Cyprus but in a way that somehow complimented it. the two styles seemed like a harmony which only fascinated Aaron. Slightly. He followed Bastion, but spoke low to the mutt. "I can help with the wings problem. I have wings too, so I know what a bitch it can be."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Praxis shook her head at Iris and smiled a bit. The longer it took to get a bridesmaid dress the longer she could hold back on showing them her wedding dress, and she was very much hoping that took all day. It was so odd, she never felt like this! Why was she so...nervous? When Bastion passed she chuckled. "He wants to be just like his father." She didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing either but she didn't care. Whatever her lovely little son wanted to be like she was okay with--for the most part. When Victoire came over she smiled and looked at all of the dresses. "Oh these are darling! Come on, lets see them on you. Victoire if you want you can look for a dress for the wedding while I help Dreama dress, or you can come help us, it's up to you." She walked to the dressing rooms, letting Victoire carry the dresses if she wished to come, and smiled when she saw Leilah follow. It just made her smirk, knowing the three of them were the ones who didn't exactly want to be here, shopping at least. She went into the dressing room. "Hand me a dress will you?" She asked after a moment. Of course she magically tailored the dress so the wings would slip through before she helped Dreama into it. She didn't exactly like this one but she'd get a vote first. "Here we come!" She let Dreama walk out and smiled. "What do you think? This one or should we try another?" She asked Dreama the question as well as the other girls.

"Oh! I'm no good at finding purples that would look good!" Huffs and puffs up her cheeks stubbornly as she shakes her head. After a short break she vigorously goes back to looking through the different dresses, determined to find one that looks good enough for this wedding. The problem was, no one really knew the theme other than the colours. She was stubborn though and knew she'd find it though!

Leilah saw Praxis pass and decided to follow close behind. She had no real sense of fashion, hell Praxis made her wedding dress, so she figured she'd just follow the other girl. When Aaron had passed she glanced up and once again felt bad. He got along so well with children..... She'd at least try to stop being so worrisome. As she waited outside the dressing room she couldn't help wondering what else they'd find there. She figured Praxis made her wedding dress, though she didn't know it was bad luck for the bride to make her own dress. When Dreama came out she smiled, thinking the girl looked wonderfully cute.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Hunter smiled at Rose, "I'm not sure thats a bad thing really" She smiled following her around the shop, "So the themes purple then?" she asked smiling she wasn't a purple person, she only knew a few people who could pull off purple,
"For some reason i always wear grey" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Rose rolled her yes. "I know... I wish you'd wear something else sometimes!" she said stubbornly, but went about looking for bridesmaid dresses.

Lianna walked around with Iris, pulling a dress off the rack now and then. "This one maybe?" she asked Iris, holding up a mauve colored dress.

Aaron followed Bastion into the dressing room with Cyprus. He also tailored the suits they'd found for the boy's wings. He and bastion helped the boy dress and as they came out Dreama was twirling about in her dress. "That one looked alright," he said thoughtfully, referring to Dreama's dress.

[color:083c=00c957]Bastion smiled, looking down on what he was beginning to think of as a 'little Andrew.' Minus the lack of fangs and complete ghostly paleness, Cyprus looked a lot like Andrew. He just grinned a little as they came out. The trench he wore matched the one Andrew used to wear perfectly. He looked over at Dreama's dress and smiled a little, but as he caught Praxis' eye he just shook his head a subtly. He had the same fashion sense and didn't really like the girl in it.

Victoire followed Praxis, the dresses on her arm, and handed the one on top over. She waited and as Dreama came out she scrunched her nose a little. "It doesn't suit her," she said honestly, though she smiled down at the girl. "How about this one?" she asked Dreama, holding up another.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Praxis agreed so she let Dreama pick her next outfit and then helped the girl change again. This went on and off for about four more dresses until they were on the second to last one. By the time they came out of this one Praxis was already in love with the dress. She waited to hear what the other's had to say about her daughter's mini-ball gown dress when she heard a gruff, yet familiar voice. Glancing over she couldn't help smiling. She soon rushed over and gave the male a large hug, nearly getting swept off her feet in the process, and shook her head once she was released. "Here to help I hope?" She smiled as she walked back to her daughter, who was now dancing around as if she were really at a ball.

"Ooo that's pretty! Hold it and we'll show her when she's done." She continued to look around until she found a section with about six dresses, all the same style, but different colours. She held out a black and a darker magenta shaded of the pattern and held them up. "Very Praxis,no?" She giggled a bit and waited for all the girls, Rose, Hunter, and Lianna included, to answer.

Leilah said no to one or two of the dresses but those were only on the worst ones. When she came out this last time even she had to agree it looked adorable on the girl. She nodded stiffly but when she heard someone talk behind her she couldn't help glancing back. Older or not, she'd never forget Valhalla Dalca. Who could forget the Dalca's? Besides, she got along with the Dalca's relatively well, even though they didn't talk much after what they tried at the school her fifth year.

"Now that's a princess." A gruff voice followed the chime of the store's door opening. When eyes moved they fell on a rather tall, lanky yet even male who, dispite wearing clothes that should have left his flesh to breath, was pure muscle, and a lot of it. He had poofy, frizzy hair that just seemed to work with his style and a red streak going back with specks here and there otherwise. His hands were in the pockets of his pants and he didn't move them until Praxis rushed to him. He caught her, spun with the force of the collision, and chuckled afterworlds. "'Ello freak. Yea' I'm here to help, after you tell me where my bloody mutt is." When he saw Bastion he grinned. "Figure's you'd be here. You just can't stay away from shopping eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:43 pm

aaron shook his head finally. "Let's try on another one." By the third suit, they found the style that was perfect. Cyprus refused to let them take it off until they agreed it was the perfect suit, and he even plucked a trench coat off a nearby rack, glancing up at Bastion with big eyes. Aaron grinned at Bastion. "C'mon, let's put him in it. It's not compelte without the whole thing."

[color:7fb7=ooc957]Bastion laughed. "Alright, alright." they went back into the dressing room, Aaron tailored the dress again, and they came out again. The girls awed over Cyprus' look, and it was simply a pain in the ass to get the kid out of it, he wanted to wear it home. "Wait until the wedding. You can surprise your dad with your keen sense of his style." He grinned, that finally doing the trick. He went back into the dressing room alone with the boy, helping him back into his regular clothes. He opened the door, and let Cyprus out while he folded the clothes. By this time Valhalla had already spoken to Praxis, and he had no clue he was there. He grinned a little, his back to the man when he spoke, but turned swiftly, the folded outfit for Cyprus in his hands. "Don't even start with me, you shop just as much as I do." He narrowed his eyes at Valhalla, but walked over to the man anyway. Handing Praxis the outfit he just chuckled. "There's no way you're getting him into anything but that right there. We tried, but that looks best on him anyway."

Victoire was doting on the dress, happy they finally found one and could be done with it. she smiled slightly as Praxis rushed to the door. 'You like that one?" she asked Dreama, taking the girls hands and spinning her gently. "You look radiant," she said after a moment.

Lianna draped the dress over her arm, but as soon as Iris pulled down the other dresses, she put the one she had back. "Those look perfect. We'll have to ask her when she's done saying hello." She smiled serenely, but when she said that no one had come through the door yet. About thirty seconds after she said so, a man Lianna barely knew walked in. She just went back to looking around as the interaction took place, having already known of it.

"OPh they're so pretty!" Rose exclaimed, taking hold of the bottom of one of the dresses and holding it up to the light. "Praxis will love these. And they have enough for all of us," she said, looking at the rack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns   Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanilla Bridal and Ball Gowns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next