Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Madagascar - Page 3 Vote_lcapMadagascar - Page 3 Voting_barMadagascar - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Madagascar - Page 3 Vote_lcapMadagascar - Page 3 Voting_barMadagascar - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Madagascar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Madagascar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

"Foss, your babies are probably hungry," Eric said gently, petting the catlike animal. As Foss got up, purring, she rubbed against both of them lovingly before hopping down and walking off toward the storage room downstairs, under the stairs. Eric had put a large "doggy door" in so that she could get in an out without a problem and they could still leave the door closed. Now he chuckled. "'Stuck' isn't the word I would use. And you should get some rest, you may be able to sleep out the fever.' He said with a gently loving smile. he wanted her to get better and she had the whole week with him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Dominique pouted. She shook her head at first but finally another yawn told her she didn't have much choice. Pouting more, she snuggled to him and nodded. "Fiiine...." She mumbled, really not wanting to but knowing at the same time her body really wanted to. Moving so her body stretched out, she laid down with her head against him as if he were a pillow. Hesphie laid her head on the curve of Dominique's waist as she roared a slight yawn and rested herself.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"Sleep well, my love," Eric said, half sitting and half laying down in the bed. He didn't move at all while Dominique slept, but he did have Rico bring him a piece of paper and a graphite stick. He drew her sleeping there, with Hesphie's head on her waist, smiling the whole time. It was easy for Eric to sit still, being an artist he had to sometimes sit still for hours at a time. He never left a piece of work unfinished for more than a short time, sometimes having to take a break. However, he kept going with this sketch while she slept, finished it quicker than he had others of that size. By now she was easy to sketch, most of her in his memory and he only having to look at her now and then.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Dominique was half asleep, mainly asleep, when she heard the graphite hit the paper. A gentle, sleepy smirk hit her lips. Just before she fell asleep she was going to tell him not to bother drawing her since she probably looked horrible but it was too late. And so the drawing, and her sleeping, continued until at last she woke up about two and a half hours later. She shifted slightly, which made Heshpie move as the large beast got up with a growling yawn and jumped off the bed, walking away to stretch and eat. She stretched as well as she laid half on him half on the pillows. Her fever was a little better but she still had it for the time being. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Eric had set the drawing down beside him before she woke up. He smiled gently down at her as she woke, and set the underside of his wrist against her forehead. "Still warm, but not quite as bad." He slipped out from under her and reached for his coat. "It's been three hours, time to change your bandages again. I know this is going to taste bad, but you'll get really sick and possibly die if you don't take this." he handed her the bottle of the liquid the nurse gave him, and started changing her bandage.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Dominique groaned like a little girl at the sound of medicine. She pouted but turned so her leg was flat down as he took off the bandages. Once it was gone her skin was rather lighter, though still much darker than it use to be, and the wound was still glossy and hadn't clotted yet but wasn't nearly as bad as the morning. She drank the amount marked on the bottle then put the rest-which she was guessing was for later- on the bedstead. "That's nasty." She shivered and branded her tongue in disgust.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 am

BUMBET Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Eric laughed a little. She was cute when she didn't like something. He came to her and leaned across her on his hands, his feet still on the floor, and kissed her gently. He then went about re-bandaging her leg and smiling at her softly. "Lay down and get some rest. I'll get dinner cooking and I'll wake you when it's done, alright? Foss and Hesphie will stay with you to keep you company. They'll let me know if anything happens." At that moment, as he spoke, Foss came back in and hopped up on the bed to curl up with Hesphie. "I'll be downstairs, yell it you need me." He kissed her gently again and went downstairs to make dinner.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Dominque didn't want him to go but she knew she shouldn't be clingy, even if right now was an awesome moment to be clingy. She just nodded and accepted all of his kisses. When he left she curled up and closed her eyes. It didn't take long for Dominique to fall asleep again as she cuddled with her pillow. Her hair covered her face and her skin shone as light trickled in from outside. She was amazed with how much time had passed since they moved but she loved this place all the same. She had to remember...to...mail...her sister.... Before she could even really make a mental note of it she was in such a deep slumber nothing was about to wake her up besides maybe being attacked. She was out like a broken lightbulb.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Eric spent a while in the kitchen cooking. The Griffon kept watch outside, often circling the house, and Foss and Hesphie kept watch in the bedroom with Dominique. That didn't stop him from worrying a bit, but he tried his best to shrug it off. When the food was finally finished he brought it upstairs. She was out. No big deal, Eric charmed the food to remain hot and covered it so it would stay fresh. It was all on a large tray, which he set on the bedstand. Eric slid quietly into bed with her and gently pulled her body to his. She cuddled into him instantly and he just lay there with her, eventually falling into a light sleep while holding her close and somewhat tightly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:22 pm

By the time Eric came back with food Dominique had been out for a while and didn't look like she was waking up any time soon. Her body knew what she wanted though for when he pulled her over, after having to take the pillow from her arms, she quickly clung to him instead. It wasn't until a few hours later that she would wake up slightly, her eyes fluttering a bit. "Mmm...." She made a sad, sick sound as she cuddled closer to him. Sighing softly, she drifted back to a slight sleep as she kept close to him, not wanting to get out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Eric half lay there, playing with her hair while she slept and holding her. He woke up several times, checking on her, but kept dozing off slightly. It wasn't a big deal, all of their animals were keeping watch at the moment for him, and his wand was in his pocket as always. he never went anywhere without it now, given their current situation he thought that only best. Eric happily held her close while they slept, never stopping his fingers from playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Dominique woke up more than once as well but at last her stomach growled with a need for nurishment. She cuddled close to Eric and kissed his neck as she yawned softly. "Eeeric..." she whispered gently, calling out to him. She looked up at him with big, eyes that were slightly watery. She was hungry and hurt and yet didn't want to move from her comfy spot in his arms. She went back to kissing his jaw and his cheek, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:52 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Eric woke with a smile, his eyes still closed. How long he'd been awake to her kissing was unknown, but he was enjoying it. Finally he opened his eyes. "Hello, love," he said gently. As he looekd down at her he grew a little worried at her slightly watery eyes. "Something wrong? Bad dreams?" he asked gently, rubbing her back softly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm

When at last he woke up she smiled and lad her head back down. She nodded against his chest and closed her eyes, just relaxing against him and resting. "...My leg hurts and he's tormented my dreams, mingled with the pain, but mainly it's the pain that's gotten to me at this point.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:26 pm

He ran his free hand through her hair gently, still rubbing her back with his other one. "Maybe I'll be able to whip something up to keep you from dreaming for a while," he said thoughtfully. "are you hungry? I brought you some food." He smiled gently, and offered her the food on the bedside table.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Dominique looked up at him and smiled. "All I need to dream is to look into your eyes." She giggled nearly at how corny she sounded. When he mentioned food she smiled even brighter and looked over. "I would absolutely love some food. I'm starved." She tried to sit up but wasn't doing very good at it so she looked over at Eric and gave him those pleading eyes without a pleading face. "Help me?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Eric chuckled, and let his hand move from her hair to the side of her face gently. "I feel the same way, love," he told her honestly. He helped her to sit without being coaxed, but those eyes did make him love her even more if that was even possible. "Here," he said, moving to grab the tray once she was sitting up. He set the tray in his lap and pulled the lid off the pot of soup. He ladeled her some into a bowl and slipped a spoon into it. Handing it to her he set the tray back on the table and made himself a bowl. "I hope you like it," he said gently, settling again and letting her lean on him if she wished.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm sure I'll love it, you are a wonderful cook." She rested against the pillows and took the bowl of soup. Taking slow bits at first, she took her time with the still quite warm food. Once it hit her stomach, however, she began to eat at a normal pace. She really was hungry. "Mmm..." It was delishious, as all of his cooking was. She closed her eyes and smiled as she ate. She already felt so much better.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:30 pm

"Yes well, thank me mum for tha'." He grinned. His mother had taught him to cook when he was only a child and he'd been sharing the responsibility of family cooking during the summers since he started going to Hogwarts. "Glad you like it," he said with a smile, watching her reaction to the food.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:42 pm

"Remind me to do that," she joked as she went back to eating. When it was done she handed him the bowl and smiled. "I'm really sorry about this...I should have been more careful, I wish you didn't have to take care of me so." She frowned a bit and reached forward, rubbing her leg as she thought about it. After a moment she looked over at him again and had a sad air about her, but a happy one all the same. "Thank you, so much, for all of this."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Eric narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "Don't wish fer such things, love. I enjoy it. I love takin' care of yeh." He smiled gently, setting her bowl aside. "You just worry about gettin' better and I'll keep feelin' like I have a purpose and takin' care of you." Eric meant it. He wanted to be here taking care of her, and should they live together someday he would continue to do so. Whether she was well or sick, injured or healthy, Eric would be there to take care of her. Even if they ended up as nothing more than friends, Eric would be around to help her and help take care of her. "You're as welcome as always, and like always thanks isn't required." He kissed her forehead, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Dominique smiled and shifted so, as he pulled away from kissing her forehead, she was kissing his lips. Whens he pulled away she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, just thinking about the past few months. She really hoped they stayed away from Micajah long enough for...well she didn't know what for. She wanted to be with him...but she didn't want him to be with her just to keep her from Micajah. She wanted to be with him for love, not for...safety. "as always I will thank you anyway." She moved so her hand slipped into his and their fingers entertwined. Kissing his cheek, she smiled. "So thank you, a hundred times over. Even if we have been running...these few months have been wonderful here with you.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Eric chuckled. "Well, I'm still happy to do it, because I love you. More than anything else in this world, Dominique..." he said softly, whispering her name so as not to be over heard. At her next set of words Eric just sighed. "I wish it didn't have to be this way... I wish you could be with your family... but how in the world is that going to be possible unless you're married? He can't have you if you're married..." He wasn't pushing, just thinking aloud. Wishing there was another solution more like it, he knew she was afraid to marry him. He hated that she thought any part of him would do this just to keep her safe. Of course he wanted to keep her safe, but it was because he loved her, not because he was being a good friend. A thought popped into his head. "If you get married he'll just turn back to your sister, will he not?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:57 pm

When she heard him whisper her name, her real name, she just closed her eyes and sighed blissfully. "I love you as well, more than all the stars visible in the sky and beyond, Eric...." She whispered gently before opening her eyes again. When he started to talk of marriage again she just laid her head on his shoulder again and closed her eyes, but for a different reason. She just didn't want him to ruin his life by being with her. So she listened to him while he thought out loud until the last bit, at which she had to think about herself . "Yes, I suppose he would."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madagascar
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Rest of the Wizarding World [IC]-
Jump to: