Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Vote_lcapRenolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Voting_barRenolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Vote_lcapRenolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Voting_barRenolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Empty
PostSubject: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Here you'll find pets of all kinds, all species, and usually at least one of each gender. We get stock every few days so if there isn't something here that you like, feel free to make a request with the shop keeper, Renolda.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Eric smiled softly at Dominique and without a word he headed in the direction of Renolda's Exotic Collection. There were creatures of normalcy here, but one could find other creatures here too. As they walked in a side read "Chimera's on the way!" and another read "Need a quick ride around? Check out our range of fliers such as Gryffins, Hippogryffs, Pegasus, and much more!" Eric opened the door and held it for her to enter. He walked around with her, seeing a few things he liked, but otherwise just following her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Dominique walked with him happily, glad to slip into the alley that moved to Renolda's. Once inside Dominique basically looked at everything. She saw him look at a few things and kept waiting for him to hold to his promise but he didn't and she half pouted about it. When her eye caught a snake in the back of the room her breath hitched. She didn't want the beast, heavens know, she just remembered it. Mainly because it had wings and it floated slightly in its cage, staring at her. It was just like his. His...that horrible man...that man, if he were even a man, that she was suppose to marry. Oh Merlin...how was she going to explain that to Eric?! She had completely forgotten...completely ignored the fact that she was arranged...oh gosh....She had promised she'd hide nothing from him...but what would he do if she told him this? Would he leave? He couldn't leave...no....he...well he could...oh no. She realized she was staring at the beast and a tear was rolling down her cheek only when he brought it to her attention. Turning into him, she hid her face in his chest. She didn't want to tell him but...she wouldn't break a promise...she couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 am

"Dominique," Eric said as soft as could be. When she looked at him he simply wiped the tear away and cupped her cheek. "What's wrong, love?" he asked her gently. She put her head against his chest and he let her, wrapping his arm around her instead. He looked back at the snake but he just couldn't understand why she was staring at it. "What's the matter?" he asked again, and still gently. He didn't want to upset her but she had him extremely worried at this point.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:18 am

"I-I ....I have to tell you something..." she whispered. The store was deserted and well...she needed to know if he was going to leave but she wasn't going to take the chance here. Instead of standing there and telling him, she took his hand and walked outside and into the trees around the building. She hid her face in his chest once they stopped and she remained silent for a while. Biting her lip, she didn't know how to start this. "...I-I...Eric...I...A few years ago...in second year...something happened that...made me want to just give up...I was afraid to trust people again....Trust people as friends...and trust guys to be anything more..... My mother is obsessive about the future she wants for my sister and I...she tried to arrange a marriage for my sister....and she got out of it...but...I...I didn't....I was so upset I accepted because....I didn't think I'd ever meet someone who would make me want to stop being afraid....someone who would make me trust them...." She looked up at him and she was slightly crying. "....I....I forgot all about it....No one talks about it...it's like its a tabooed subject....but that snake...He has one like it...it reminded me...I...I'm sorry Eric....I..." she started to cry but as much as she wanted to she didn't cling to him. She took a step back, her hands going to her face and hiding it, as she gave him the choice to leave or not.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:02 am

Surprisingly, Eric didn't yell. He didn't push her away or run off like she apparently thought he was going to. Instead he pulled her right to him in a tight embrace, stroking her hair to try to get her to calm down. "Shhh," he whispered lovingly. "Shh," he said again, kissing her cheek and and her forehead and her nose. He kissed each of her eyes, wiping away what tears he could. He cupped her face with both hands as he sat down against a tree, pulling her into his lap. "Dominique, what makes you think that's going to stop me from caring about you? It's simple, we'll do our best to avoid this arranged marriage for now... if that's not possible and you want to be friends I understand. But I'm going to tell you something... in the hopes that you don't run off." He gulped and cleared his throat a little nervously. "Dominique, 'll fight for you, I'll fight to keep you... I love you. I know it hasn't been long, but I've felt this way since before you said yes, and I will not let something from your past tear you away from me. I promise... unless you still want to go through with the planned marriage, in which case I'll stay with you until the end and I'll always be here for you." He just held her close while she made her decision, wanting more than ever to have a good day with her. He was determined to turn her mood around one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 am

Dominique froze. She had been shaking, trembling with tears and not believing that he was being kind. For some reason she felt like he had left and she was just imagining this, which had made her cry harder. But now she fell silent and still. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him, amazed. She probably would have stayed like that a good long time if it hadn't been for him talking about her 'still wanting to go through with it'. At that she shook her head and wrapped her arms around him, clinging to him. "I-I l-love you too Eric..." she whispered as if staying it any louder would make it disappear. Sure she didn't want to admit it before that, but she had fallen in love with him. She was nervous to say so, scared that he'd take it back, she didn't know what to do. The only person she ever thought she loved before was Scorpius and now... she didn't know what to expect. She clung to him still, though, and burried her face in his chest. "I...I don't want to ....to go through with it...n-not now..." she murmured against his coat as it started to rain, making her curled hair straighten again and slide down to the small of her back in glittering waves. She seemed a lot weaker than she was like this, wet and in tears at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:39 am

Eric held her tight, his face firming when she wasn't looking. Of course at first his heart flew away on him, hearing those words drifted him away for a second. But the firmness his expression now had was because of what else she said; she didn't want to go through with the arranged marriage. "We'll stop it," he finally said, tilting her head up so she was looking at him. "We'll find a way to stop it, even if I have to marry you first," he said seriously. He looked from one of her beautiful eyes to the other for a long moment. "I'll do whatever I have to to be sure you don't have to go through with it. I promise you," He then kissed her again with such passion one would be insane to think he didn't mean what he just said.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 am

Dominique looked up at him and listened intently. She felt so weak, she felt so tired and so vulnerable that she started to believe his words without a doubt. That is, until he uttered those last few words. She couldn't believe that, he...he didn't mean that...it was just for effect of what he was saying that was all.... That was until he kissed her. She wasn't insane so she got the message. A few tears dripped down her cheeks as she replied with a passion that said she loved him, that said she thanked him, that said she believed in him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 am

Eric broke the kiss only after he was sure she understood his seriousness. And even a few moments after that. He finally parted lips with her, kissing her gently over and over again in soft pecks. "C'mon," he finally said, pulling her tightly t him. "Let's get inside where it's warm. Still want to look at animals or will the snake bother you?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 am

Dominique looked up at him with her eyes that shined with the drops of rain falling on top of them. She had forgotten about the rain even though it made her hair fall straight and slick against her body like it had been in the beginning of the year. She shook her head. "...I'll be okay with the snake..." she whispered, still shocked by what he had said, though she understood it. When they got inside she still held onto him as if afraid he'd disappear or run away if she let go. Her eyes avoided the snake the rest of the time they were in there.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:25 am

Eric brought her back inside, kissing her jut before he opened the door for her to go in first. He held her closer to him this tie, walking on the side closest to the snake as they neared that area and turned the corner. He was looking between cages and what not, but he didn't really see anything he'd rather have over Raina. He just walked with her and looked for now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 am

Dominique kept close to him and held his hand tightly as they walked. She loved him. Holly hell...she fell in love with him.... She couldn't believe that yet it was true! How...oh she didn't know what to do but she just accepted it for now. Now and then she would look up at him and smile whenever she caught his eye. When they got to a section with miniature animals like tiny elephants and such. She knelt in front of the cage and looked down at them, playing with them as she grinned, chuckling as they ran around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]   Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renolda's Exotic Collection [Pet shop]
Page 1 of 1