Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Vote_lcapSugarplum's Sweets Shop Voting_barSugarplum's Sweets Shop Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Vote_lcapSugarplum's Sweets Shop Voting_barSugarplum's Sweets Shop Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Sugarplum's Sweets Shop

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Empty
PostSubject: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Sugarplum's Sweets Shop is a sweetshop in Diagon Alley. It sells magical sweets like Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands and Pumpkin Pasties.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Victoire hadn't been in the shop since the day she'd left Teddy, feelings rush back to her each time she did. She felt torn inside, a part of her thrilled by Ash, finding herself near him whenever called not only because she liked the large wolf, but because she liked his slightly abusive company. She didn't even know why, perhaps she felt as though it was what she deserved. then a part of her longed to see Teddy again, just to see him. She wondered how he was, how he'd been, and if things would ever work out between them... She doubted it, she doubted he still cared for her and she imagined he'd have some new girl by now, a beautiful one for he was beautiful man. He only deserved the best and Victoire had come to feel like she was much less than that. Perhaps she enjoyed Ash because he treated her the way she felt, as if she were nothing more than an annoying speck. Victoire tried to free her mind while she browsed some of the shelves, the smile she once wore diminished to a neutral look at the mouth, and sad eyes as she searched for a good candy.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Albus was in the store eating some chocolate frogs when he noticed his cousin. Popping up, something he was good at doing, he showed up next to her. "Hello cus. How are you doing?" he asked without trying to scare her and hoping he didn't. He was just curious to see her around. "Where have you been disappearing to?" He saw her sneaking off every now and then. "Are you alright?" He asked after he noticed the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Victoire jumped at her younger cousin's sudden appearance. She was hoping she wouldn't have to lie, but then again a small part of her found a thrill in it. "I've just been enjoying time to myself," she said simply, crossing her arms to rest her hands up hear her shoulders. She was a little chilly now without sleeves. "I'm alright Albus... I am," she reassured him. She could tell he didn't believe her but she didn't owe him an explanation anyway. She gave him a sot smile though. "I'm fine!" she said, laughing at him. Now-a-days she had to fight to even look happy, but she was positive she had it perfect by now. "What're you doing here anyway?" she asked him. She noticed the chocolate on his face a giggled at him. "nevermind."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Albus ate another frog after she said nevermind, biting its head off so the bugger couldn't hop away. "Trying to get away from Fred! He's been going bonkers I swear it." He said with a shake of his head. Walking around her, Albus watched her movements from behind his glasses. He was a people watcher that was for sure, but it was his job. He worked with Fred on designing new items for the shop and in order to know what people wanted one had to know people. Albus was an expert on the people around him, which included Victoire. "Anything you want? I've got a bit extra so I can treat you to something if you like."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Victoire smiled down at him, a fond smile an older sibling would give a younger one, as she said softly, "Thank you, but I'm alright. Why don't you buy yourself something. And what do you mean he's going bonkers?" she asked. She had been working at the shop now or a few months, and she helped create a few products but she mostly just sold things. She was an excellent salesperson, and anyone would buy from a Veela anyway, which Fred had to tell everyone upon entering the shop. She stood waiting for Albus to reply as she continued to scan the shelves with her eyes. She felt another pair of eyes on her but she didn't look around to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 pm

"When isn't Fred bonkers?" he asked in a serious tone as he shook his head, disappointed in her. His black and red hair curved in spikes along his head and face, hiding his eyes and the upper rim of his glasses. "So tell me cousin, who's on your mind?" He saw her eyes flash with something and so he looked around but there was no one. He didn't notice the black eyes shinning outside.

Hrukjan sat outside, in the alley beside the shop, watching Victoire. She hadn't gone to Ash yet and was wondering if the girl was going to keep with her plan or finally come to her sense and go back to her old werewolf. Yes the shaman wolf knew so much about her just through the small connection they held.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Victoire froze but only for a millisecond as she breathed inwardly and turned her head to face him. "Nobody," she said with a sad smile, yet her voice remained just as kind as always, a special affection present when talking to Albus or another member of her family. [/i]you wouldn't approve,[/i] she thought to herself, unaware Hrukjan was outside. She had had her thoughts invaded a lot since keeping eye contact with the she-wolf, but she accepted it now as if it were her own voice talking to her with words she couldn't think. She imagined he would just think she was thinking about Teddy. If he guessed so, she would tell him he was right just to hold onto her lie... "Are you going anywhere after this?" she asked him, changing the subject. "If not, how about I treat you to a butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks or the Hogs Head, your choice." She loved spoiling her family, especially those younger than her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Albus looked at her again with a hard stare, not happy with her blatant lying but it was alright, he wouldn't force it at all. She was as she was, he had his secrets too. "No no, I'll be going back to the library soon enough." he shrugged slightly before leaning his head back. "It's getting late, you should head back to the castle anyway." He looked around, hoping no one would bother him when he went back through the secret tunnel back to Hogwarts.

Hrukjan had a growling chuckle in the back of her mind as she listen to her thoughts. No, they wouldn't. What will you do, girl? Are you going to continue this game with my Master? If the wolf was close or not Victoire wouldn't know but as she turned the wolf slid into the darkness again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 pm

"Yes, father" she said with a fond sarcasm, ruffling his head a little. She said her goodbyes and left the shop, not heading or the castle at all. She roamed the streets instead. Hello, Hrukjan... she thought in her head, no longer surprised by the wolf's sudden mindful conversations any more. I'm not playing any game... He acts like he doesn't want me around yet if I don't go where he is, he's where I am... She sighed aloud, her eyes watching the cobblestones under feet as she gracefully stepped across them. She looked up to see the shrieking shack off in the distance, but her eyes went back to the floor again. Would he simply kill me if I gave him the chance...?... she wondered, not really to Hrukjan but she was sure she'd get an answer anyway. She thought about giving him the choice, not sure she'd mind his choice much at all be it death or life, but she knew not where he was. And she thought it'd be stupid to try to find him, she often got herself into trouble that way...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Albus said goodbye to her before slipping out of the shop, paying for his candy, and heading back for the school to rest and hide from Fred for a bit.

Hrukjan waited until she was near the shack, out of the row of walkers, to appear to her. She sat at the curve of trees leading to the shack and watched her. Hello, Victoire. He doesn't want you around yet he does. Your not playing a game, I am, but you an I are connected now. We will be entangled in my game together....and why don't you go find out? The wolf's head tilted toward the shack, showing her the path to Ash. Using her ability the wolf showed Victoire Ash's figure, laying on the bed with just his leather pants on and his shirt ripped off and thrown across the room. His eyes closed, his chest moving slightly with his breath, and his muscles tense as if he was ready for something to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Victoire's gaze softened at the sight of the mammal, a feat she couldn't help now. She felt like family to Victoire, what with the connection they and the fact that she was like a giant version of Victoire's favorite animal. She thought about turning back, even considered it... but what was her life to her anyway? If he did kill her she'd be done here on this earth, but what would she be missing out on? Meeting with him? given that was all she looked forward to anymore, she wasn't sure she'd be missing her killer... Victoire started walked toward the shack, stopping partway to look back at the wolf. Nothing to live for, nothing to loose, right? she thought rhetorically before she sontinued on the path.

ooc: *running off to post in the shack now*
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 pm

James walked into the shop, he looked around, he picked up several bags of sweets, just some fizzing whizbees and chocolate frogs.

Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Andrea came into the shop, having left Fiara at the school. She scanned the shelves, looking for something specific, before she noticed James again. She gave him a smile and a small wave, her eyes bright. She moved around the shelves and to him slowly. "Hello," she said to him. "come here often?" she asked him, chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:31 pm

he noticed Andrea as she entered the shop, he wondered wether to say hi, but before he had the chance she was already coming over to him, "hey" he said as she approached
"Not really" he said laughing slightly, "you?" he asked,
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Andrea shook her head, smiling a little. "No, I normally go elsewhere for sweets. I just decided to stop by and see what they had." She looked around then back to him, her gaze wildly pleasant. "What are you doing after this?" she asked him boldly, referring to being in the shop. If he wasn't doing anything she may try to hang around him fro a bit. He seemed to be the only thing that had been able to distract her thought from Andrew, even if it was only temporary for now.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

"nothing." he replied noteing her pleasant gaze he was almost surprised at how boldly she asked him though, "we could go for a drink in the three broomsticks or something if you'd like" he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Andrea's smile widened a little. "That sounds lovely," she said. She bought a few small candies and then she followed him from the shop, headed for the Three Broomsticks. She was curious about him though, and so she asked him a few questions as they walked. "So, are you going to the ball?" she asked, curious to know if she'd be seeing him there. When he answered she then asked, "Bringing a date or flying solo?" she was just curious. She was sure she'd be going alone, what with Andrew not even around for her to try asking. Plus after her conversation with Orestes Andrea doubted she was going to get a break where he was concerned. "I'm going alone," she told him simply, her smile having faded.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:17 am

he smiled glad she wanted to go with him he was surprised when she started asking questions as they walked,
"Yeah i think i'm going to go" he replied, "but i havent agreed to go with anyone.. so i guess im flying solo!"
"im surprised you havent got a date, has no one asked or Are you just too picky?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Andrea scoffed at him a little. "I'm much too picky," she said with a wild smirk. "I'd rather just enjoy the dance anyway, without having a date getting jealous when I talk to other boys." she told him, chuckling a little. Her long hair flowed freely, only kept out of her face by a lacy headband.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:10 pm

he listened to her "You do seem like the picky type" he chuckled slightly,
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:39 pm

"I'd say yes to a few..." she said, laughing. "There are some boys worth going with... others just worth dancing with," As she spoke she twirled in her walk, a small giggle emanating as she resumed her walk.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

he laughed slightly as she twirled around, "so who would you consider going to the dance with"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

"That depends... who wants to know?" she asked him, having stopped walking for a moment. She grinned a little at him, almost as if knowing what he was getting at. Her long hair engulfed her, what hung over her shoulders having still reached her knees almost, and her eyes were as playful as they always were.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 pm

he watched her as her hair almost looked like it was engulfing her, she had a playfull look on her face... well it was more her eyes than her face. he looked into them for a moment before breaking his gaze.
"well would you consider going with me?" He asked, he gave her a little grin "or maybe just dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugarplum's Sweets Shop   Sugarplum's Sweets Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugarplum's Sweets Shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next