Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Vote_lcapWeasley Apartment - Page 4 Voting_barWeasley Apartment - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Vote_lcapWeasley Apartment - Page 4 Voting_barWeasley Apartment - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Weasley Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

George was breathing heavy as well but the twins weren't about to let her rest. Not now. She'd started something and they were going to show her just how much stamina they had. George made his was slowly up her body, kissing everywhere. He stopped before her waist and took to teasing her, pinning her legs in place.

Fred let George have her lower half while he worked on teasing her torso, kissing his way up. He stopped to tease each of her breasts before he finally began nipping ad sucking on her neck. Fred smirked against her smooth skin as she wriggled and whatnot. Soon they were pinning her between them again and proving to her just how long this would continue.

~time skip~

Fred collapsed finally, underneath Angelina. His heaving, sweating chest rose and fell with her atop him and his eyes were closed. He said nothing and his arms lay limp; one on the floor and the other lazily resting on her back.

George fell beside them, his arm across her back as well. He too was breathing heavily and unable to speak, his mouth ever so dry.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Angelina let out soft sounds at their teasing but the moment her legs were pinned her eyes widened. She knew what was going to happen but ...she didn't expect it to be like that. She couldn't help but move about, her voice rasping as she tried to keep up with the one-two hit the twins were cruelly giving her. When she was pinned between them she knew her torment, her lovely lusty torment, wasn't going to end any time soon. Truthfully, she was glad to know that.

~Time Skip~

Angelina collapsed with Fred, panting as her head hit his chest. When George moved off her to their side she let out a slight groan. Oh how her body ached. How she wanted to just cling to her twins and never let them go. They were hers...or at least she wanted them to be, but who knew how long this would last. They could get bored of her at any time and she hated the thought of that but knew it was possible. Moving slightly off of Fred, another rasping groan escaping her, she snuggled between the two and moved the arms that had been over her back over her so they could keep her warm as she snuggled to them both. Damn. She loved them and she had nearly screamed that out during that last joining.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm

As George slipped away to sleep beside her, Fred lay awake playing with her hair. "Angelina," he finally said after a while. "Promise me something, hm? Promise me you aren't going to change your mind about this... I know I speak for George when I say we don't want to lose you..." After a long pause he spoke again. "And... promise me something else... if anything happens to him or I, promise you won't leave?" The look in Fred's eyes showed his vulnerability, almost as if he were pleading with her.

It took no time at all for George to slip into dreamland. He was tired after their exploits, and rest seemed to sweep him away withing minutes of Angelina getting comfortable. He snuggled to her as he had before, his head resting gently in the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Angelina smiled and closed her eyes as Fred played with her hair. She was content with this moment as her hand moved up to stroke George's cheek, easing him into a deep rest as he cuddled close to her. When Fred finally called out her name she turned to him. It was dark so she could only just make out his eyes in the light from the windows, but that was enough to see he being serious. She gave him a soft smile and waited for him to speak. "Anything," she said automatically when he asked her to promise something. She was shocked by his words and didn't speak or move, other than her fingers on George which had become a nervous stroking now, for a while. When at last she was about to, Fred hit her with something she didn't want to think about. Loosing one of them. Sure in this time where the next wizard war was coming, when the Dark Lord was gaining power it was always known people would be lost. But one of her twins? No, never. They would be fine..safe... neither could die. She bit her lips, her eyes watering but no tear dared drip against her cheek. "...I promise you all that and more...from this day to the day I die I will be with you...both of you. If something happens you both will still hold my heart and I wont leave. Please...don't say those things...never say those things..." She spoke barely above a whisper and the strain of near tears were clear in her voice as she found her way to his hand and gave it a squeeze with her own.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm

"I'm sorry, but it's something you must know is possible. We're not going to sit around and let everyone else fight. We're Order Members, and we both intend to fight when the war comes..." He could see the glossiness that had accumulated in her eyes and stopped talking about it. he didn't want her to be upset. He lifted his free hand from under hers and wiped the wet out of her eyes before kissing each lid. "I love you, Angelina... And George does too. We both love you, deeply." He kissed her as gently as possible, but deeply at the same time as his free hand now cupped her cheek.

George snuggled to her as she caressed his cheek, curling a little. he did not snore or anything like that, but a small mumble escaped his lips as he exhaled a deep breath and slipped deeper into rest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Angelina sniffed slightly, a tear rolling down her cheek but he caught it. She knew he was going to fight, hell she was going to as well. She had already offered her services to the others for whatever she was needed for, but thinking about it ...about loosing one...or even both of them! She couldn't do it. She wouldn't. She sobbed softly and hid her face against his hand and arm, trying to stay quiet. The fact that he said what she had been dying to say just added to her emotions, but not for the better. It made the conversation all that more real and made a sharp sob escape her. "I-I love you Fred...I love you and George..." She tried to hold back her tears but failed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Fred pulled her closer to him, George snuggling to stay against her. He wrapped both of his arms around her and let her cry against him. His defined abdominal muscles were pooling with her tears, but he didn't care. "I'm not going anywhere," he whispered gently, feeling close to tears himself. This was not by any means what he had wanted. "Shh... I'm here... I'll always be here..." He kissed the top of her head many time and caressed her back as she shook with quiet sobs. His other hand held her head gently against his chest and he just let her cry, whispering plenty of words of promise to her that he knew he may not be able to keep. But he would try his damnedest to be there for her for the rest of time. And he would agree with George in the morning. They would ask her to marry them together, as soon as school let out. Fred held her until she fell asleep and then long after. He lay awake most of that night, wishing he had never opened his mouth.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Angelina tried to stay quiet, she tried to stop crying all together but she couldn't. She had spent night worrying about this very thing and night crying until the girls in her room woke up and calmed her down. They all thought she cried because the twins left but in truth she cried because she was afraid. Afraid they would be gone when she woke up. Now Fred brought it up and she just couldn't stop. She clung to him with one hand, the other holding onto George in any way possible, even if it was just his arm or shoulder or neck, just to make sure he was there to. she knew his promises could be empty. She knew he could die, or George could die. Hell she knew she could die. What she knew most of all was that if of the three of them one had to die she'd jump in front of them to save them. Angelina ended up crying herself to sleep with her head on his chest and tears rolling down her cheeks for a good while after.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 am

Fred was awake most of the night, but finally he fell asleep, holding Angelina tightly to him, unwilling to let her stray from the bed. He woke much earlier than either of them as well, and got up to make breakfast. He came back to check if either was up frequently, afraid Angelina would go back into hysterics were he not beside her. He made a simple breakfast of maple flavored bacon, scrambled eggs with bits of ham, and toast. he laid out a few different jams and some peanut butter before going back to the fridge. he pulled out some orange juice and poured three glasses before going to the bedroom a last time. he sat down and gently shook Angelina. "Get dressed, and come have some breakfast," he said softly, kissing her forehead. He then leaned over Angelina to shake George. "Morning sunshine. Breakfast is on the table," he grinned at his sleepy twin before moving to the closet and getting dressed himself.

George groaned and slowly sat up, scratching his shoulder. 'I'm up, I'm up... did you say breakfast?" he asked groggily, standing up. After Fred popped his head out of the closet to say "Not until you put some clothes on" George stuck his middle finger in the air. He swapped places with Fred, who came back to Angelina, and got dressed as well. "There, dressed," he said as he came back out and walked straight to the kitchen, still looking half asleep.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 am

When Fred left Angelina let out a shudder that either meant she was cold or scared. She let out a soft sniff and turned, wrapping her arms around George. Her head buried into his shoulder and she clung to him as he slept, but did nothing that would technically wake him. When Fred finally came back and woke her up she jumped with a start, seemingly afraid of something. She quickly nodded after having a look around and seeing both twins. As they got dressed she pushed herself up and stole another pair of boxers from them, this time George's, and Fred's shirt to wear for the morning. if she was going to come here often she'd have to bring some of her cloths here to stay so this didn't happen every time. She slipped into the kitchen and sat at the table soon after they had both already gotten in place. Her eyes were still red and she had a look to her of someone who hadn't slept very much or at least not very well. When she caught either twins eye she gave them small, frail smiles.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

They ate in silence, Angelina at the head of the table, and a twin on either side. Fred took care of their plates when they were done and George their glasses. When his brother gave him a questioning look he spoke low, so that only the two could hear. "I upset her last night. I didn't mean to, and I wasn't being an ass before you even say a thing." He gave his brother a sincere look before moving to stand behind Angelina and rub her shoulders. He leaned down in her ear and spoke low, kissing her often between sentences. "Please don't be sad. We're not going anywhere. And we love you. And we want to spend fun days with you for always. Please be happy, you have two very sexy men that are willing to share you. Feel lucky, most wouldn't do that." He was giving her a small smile by the end of it, and running his fingers back through her hair. He hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead then her lips.

George let Fred talk to her, rinsing the dishes and placing them into a tub of soapy water to soak. "Angelina. We were wondering if you want to go shopping for some clothes today? I know you love clothes, and we need new clothes probably as bad as you." he gave her a gentle grin, also trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 am

Angelina couldn't help it, she chuckled at how conceded he sounded. "Fred Weasley...you are far too focused on your own sex appeal for your own good." she whispered softly, her smile growing a bit. She looked at George and smiled a bit more. She wasn't as into cloths as the other girls, she hung out with too many guys to worry about that as often as the others did, but she was in need of some new cloths. She nodded and motioned for him to come over to her. Wrapping one arm around him and reaching up, wrapping the other around Fred, she smiled at them. "I love both of you...I just can't stand the thought of loosing either of you..." she explained with a gentle smile before kissing both of them slowly and with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 am

"Well that's simple to solve," George began as Fred picked up the sentence without missing a beat.

"Don't think about it." he finished. they both kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tightly. "You're too much for one man to handle, love," he said with a wide smile.

George smiled an identical one and added, "Good thing there's two of us." and his smile formed into a grin. "Just tell us when you want to go... unless you'd like a shower first. We can have your pants washing while you do." he gave hr a gentle smile that formed into a slight grin as his eyes met his twins.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 am

Angelina couldn't help but smile at them both, hugging them back and snuggling between them. Her lips curved in a bright smile. "I'm glad I have both of you...one without the other is horrible. "She teased, winking slightly and kissing each of them on a cheek. When she heard the word 'shower' she knew she no longer had a choice. Once they exchanged those looks she had no choice. Be it now, or later, they'd get her in the shower and she'd be trapped. She didn't care. "Mmm I think I'll take that shower now." She said, deciding to give in now instead of letting whatever they were planning to fester.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 pm

fred smirked but stepped away and gestured for her o be off. once she went he grinned at his twin and muttered, "Just let her get in for a bit... then we'll go." He went to the wink and began washing the dishes by hand.

"Why do you insist on doing that? We have wands, you know..." He just gave up, he knew Fred would prefer to do it by hand. He usually did. he sighed, finding his twin to be odd sometimes, and sat down at the table for a bit. After a while he finally stood up and and together they went to the shower.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Angelina slipped off and roamed around until she found the bathroom. She ended up in the master bath, near the master bed room which had a larger tub, because frankly she didn't know where the other was. Last night there hadn't been much of exploring done....at least not of the apartment. She stripped off the twin's cloths and put on the water. Deciding she would rather relax her strained muscles, she drew a bath rather than took a shower. Slipping in, she let out a slight moan at the warmth. It felt so good that she was instantly relaxed as she eased back into the tub and let her eyes close, her body up to her neck submerged under the liquid and her hair swarming around her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm

The twins shared a silent grin as they crept up on her. George slid in on one side of her and Fred slid in on the other. they both had stripped out of their clothes in the bedroom. George slid a hand up the inside of her thigh slowly, completely passing over her middle. he brought his hand instead up to her breast, where he teased ad he licked and kissed and nipped her neck.

Fred slid in and made similar movements, except he slid from her hip around to the very spot George had surpassed. He slid his hand over her, but rather than teasing her slowly pulled his hand up to her other breast. They could both be felt against either side of her, but they weren't really worried about that yet. As George teased her left side, Fred teased her right. Finally her moans became to much for them and, at the same time, they descended their hands to tease her together madly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Angelina wasn't all that surprised when they slipped into the tub but they gave her no chance to get use to it either. The moment they touched her she already hitched her breath. As the moved near or over that area of her body she arched and shivered, biting her lips as her breath hitched even more. When they began to tease her she arched her back, her breasts pushing into them as she moaned and moved her hands into their hair, pulling at it if they got to her too much. But that was nothing compared to what they did to her next. When they both moved down her body and their hands teased her in ways that even she couldn't handle, she nearly screamed. Her body started to shiver and shudder, her whimpers and moans only kept at normal levels because she bit her lip as she either pulled their hair or clawed at their shoulders, trying to keep control of herself. It was slipping and eventually she just let out a scream of their names and let them have their way with her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Fred smirked against her skin, he was kissing at her neck when she called out their names. It was a little amusing the way she did so, but he just pulled her onto his lap, slipping underneath her with ease. Fred took her first, keeping a gentle pace under her so as not to disturb the water or make her work too hard. he wanted her to enjoy her bath. As he got closer to release Fred quickened his pace under her, holding her up easily in the water. he finally let go inside her, and very slowly slipped out once she released on him, nipping the back of her neck.

As Fred worked under her, George came around to her front, teasing her breasts with his hands and mouth. he planted his mouth on hers as she called out to Fred again, thrusting into her as soon as Fred was out. he kept it gently enough, but he slowly moved back, pulling her forward to him. He rolled in the water and took her atop her, holding her off the bottom of the huge tub the whole time. Fred came around and teased her breasts this time, and once George released he let out a final guttural moan. he continued until she let go again too, then he slid out and they both cuddled her. they stayed in the tub as it was drained and refilled, thanks to George.

"No, if you'd like us to go, we can and you can have the bathtub to yourself," Fred told her with a grin and they each kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Angelina whimpered softly after she moaned their names and knew what was coming. When she was slipped onto Fred's lap she was already in a hot and bothered mood, the water steaming and her senses just melting away. It felt so odd to do this with the water around them and it made her whimper from time to time as he moved her. George teasing her made her whimper and moan in a way that was almost like begging as she felt Fred go a little faster. He kept picking up pace and she eventually moaned his name again before the two released. As always, she got no rest. Her whimpering and moaning didn't stop because soon she was penetrated by George and it made her body shiver, the water adding to it all the more. As she was turned to be below George she whimpered and moaned again, begging Fred and George in a confusing way. She wasn't saying stop but she wasn't saying continue, the was the kind of sounds a girl too turned on to be able to handle her whimpers makes. Once she released a second time, saying George's name this time, she let out a few final whimpers. When they cuddled to her she cuddled to them and kissed them both through panting breaths. "Mm no...it's fine...stay..." she said as she kissed them again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 pm

"We're going to have to let you rest for a while," George said with a slight grin as he snuggled to her in the steamy water.

"You should ask us to stop if it's hurting you," Fred told her honestly, looking her square in the eyes. he didn't want to upset her, or hurt her in any way, and he'd already succeeded in hurting her emotionally. he didn't want it to be physical too. "Just be honest,"

"When you hurt." george finished the sentence without pause and they took turns kissing her gently but deeply, before they just settled and enjoyed a nice hot bath with her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:30 am

She nodded weakly, the heat still messing with her head at the moment. She took their kisses and returned them graciously, smiling and cuddling to them both. "I will be." she said softly to them both. She wasn't hurt too badly yet and after that she kind of didn't care if she couldn't move, that felt magnificent. She sunk into the hot water a little more and let out a relaxed sigh that had her eyes closing again. Her hands were locked with theirs and she smiled, peeking at each of them once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Like mirrors Fred and George lowered themselves in the water. They snuggled to her and closed their eyes as well, just enjoying her company in the steamy water. They each took turns massaging her, George first with her shoulders and neck, then Fred with her back higher and lower. They each planted many cute and lovely kisses on her shoulder and cheeks, and when they were finished they washed and got out.

"If you want to soak a bit more that's fine. We'll be about," He gave her a smiled and left the room in search for a towel. He then came through and cleaned up the water he'd dripped everywhere.

Fred smirked and grabbed his towel off the hangar, he'd grabbed one on his way to the bathroom, and he grabbed Angelina one as well. He was drying his hair when his twin came back to clean up his mess. "Don't drown," Fred said with a silly smirk, and wrapped the towel around his waist as he shook his hair out. George was drying his hair now and doing the same thing as Fred left the bathroom.

"Call us if you need anything," George said, toweling his waist and shaking his hair out. He gave her a smile and left as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Angelina let out a soft sigh as they massaged her. One thing was for sure, she might get hurt by how often they romped around but the two sure made her feel better afterwards. That and they just plan made her feel good. She grinned, kissing each of them back whenever she had the chance. As they slipped out she gazed over them but just sunk deeper into the still warm water. "Mmm I'm going to stay for a little bit." She sighed softly and stretched out a bit. "If you need me I'll get out though." she said as they left before she relaxed and let the water take out all the rest of her pain and loosen her tight muscles.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Angelina finally got out of the tub, draining the water, and wrapped a towel around her body. It was only probably ten to fifteen minutes after the boys had left her but that was enough for her to relax after their horribly, yet admittedly wonderful, teasing. One of them had grabbed the cloths she was wearing, leaving her with nothing but the towel she now had wrapped over her breasts and hoped it drapped down her body enough. Not that that mattered all that much with these two. She left the bathroom and went to steal some of their cloths. As she did so, quietly, she heard part of their conversation in the other room and couldn't help but listen as she slipped on a pair of boxers and a t shirt. She dried her hair and quickly hid in the door frame leading to the other room as they spoke. When she noticed their back to her and the two sitting together she walked over and wrapped her arms around them both, her head appearing between them to kiss each on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:17 pm

"...Blow up and then we'll have a huge mess to clean," George was saying to his brother. They sat at the kitchen table, side by side, looming over papers. He scoffed at his brothers next words, and shook his head. "But that won't work either... same problem, this time our shop."

"But what if we test it out in the shop first?" Fred sighed, hanging his head only for a second. "Yeah, you're right, but we've got to try it out somewhere. I don't want her taking it to school and blowing up the school if she uses it inside." Fred stopped talking as she came in and popped between them. They were talking about the fireworks they'd given her earlier. He kissed her back, as did George, and smiled. "We were just discussing your fireworks... where do you plan on setting them off?"

"An open space we hope?" George said hopefully. He really didn't like the idea of testing out the fireworks in the Leaky Cauldron or downstairs in the shop, as Fred had suggested... No, he wanted to just know everything was going to go smoothl instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasley Apartment
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next