Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Vote_lcapWeasley Apartment - Page 3 Voting_barWeasley Apartment - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Vote_lcapWeasley Apartment - Page 3 Voting_barWeasley Apartment - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Weasley Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:02 pm

"As soon as we can." Fred answered.

"We want to get the shop ready. It has to be ready to open by the end of this week," George finished.

"then you need to come to the shop at least once a week, preferably on a Friday, and we'll send the items bought back with you." Fred added

"But that doesn't mean you cant come to see us more than once a week," George threw in, wanting her to know that. They wanted to see her. He wanted to see her as much as possible.

"As much as possible," said a smiling Fred. "We'll be right there in Hogsmeade, and you know how to sneak out." He grinned a little, remembering all the times the four of them -Fred, George, Lee, and Angelina- had snuck out to Hogsmeade together. Just to get away. How he missed that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

"I will, you both know that. Whenever I can run off I'll come visit you two. Just a few more months and then I'll be leaving too...and then Harry will be taking my place as Captain i'm sure." She smiled and got up, randomly giving them both a hug. "...Thank you for coming back...." She whispered, her voice cracking with her happiness. This was an odd, twisted little dream that she was happy to have a chance at claiming.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm

George hugged her tightly, as did his brother. "Of course. Did you think we could stay away from you forever?"

"Not a chance, love." Fred told her. "We missed you way too much." He finally sat down beside her, not really wanting er to go. "Before you go, these are our new products." He gestured the three items on the table. "This," he said lifting the purple straw like thing up, "shoots purple goo without any ammo. You have to freeze the goo to remove it."

"And for the student looking to sneak away, or anywhere without a Marauders map, we have a new variety of the sneakscope. This one alerts you when a teacher's coming." He grinned a little, knowing this one would be a hit with the students of Hogwarts, always sneaking off to steal kisses.

"And this..." Fred started, lifting the funky looking ball up. "This is sort o like our fireworks. You set this off and it's a grand finale. We're not selling this just yet. Not until you're able to pull off a prank using it. Once the other students see it, they'll have to have it Just steer clear of it. After twelve second it detonates and fireworks will go everywhere. Dragons, phoenix's, and plenty of other wild things come out of it. And," he said, but his twin finished his sentence without a missing beat.

"Each one is different. There are no two the same. This one's yours," he told her as Fred handed it to her. "You can have all three things, but that is not to be sold. Use it, then we'll sell others of its kind."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm

"Alright...mhm....Fun...but you know i'm not nearly as good at pranks as you two are..." She said modestly, seemingly forgetting she got in just as much trouble as the twins for pranks only she knew how to get out of it. As she looked over the last item a devious idea popped into her head. The first game of Quidditch was a few weeks away and it was against Slytherin. What better time for some fireworks...if the game lasted until night that is. Slowly, she putt the things away in her pockets and looked up at the two. This had really happened...it wasn't a dream.... She hugged both of them again though silently this time. "...You two better hurry up...I don't think I'll be able to stand you so far now...."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:55 am

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 pm

"We're moving closer. It's not as if we're staying here," George said fondly, getting up from the table. "Always so impatient," he said [more to himself than her] with an affectionate grin. He brought his glass to the sink, and hers as well now that it was empty. "Wan us to accompany you back?" he asked her from the other side of the counter.

Fred was reading something, a letter that had just come in the mail. It was a request for some items and he was checking off the ones they had in stock that he knew of. "Yes, we could take you back if you like. We could go out to lunch first if you're up for it." e smiled gently at her, tucking the letter in his pocket.

Last edited by Captivated on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:57 pm

"Oh no, I don't want to be a bother and I'm sure you two are busy..." she just said as she looked at Fred, realizing suddenly how intruding she must have been being. "I'll leave whenever you like me to." Suddenly she was unnerved. What should she do? Stay, take up more of their time, or go back to Hogwarts to spend the next few days waiting for classes to start up again? There wasn't any fun in the last one and all she'd do anyway would be to practice on the fields for the next game. Bitting her lip she didn't notice she was looking down at her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm

"Cut that out," George said to her, standing. "Why would you go anywhere now? You're going to help us move in to our new place," he said grinning, and his brother picked up from there.

"And you're going to help us break it in, of course," Fred said with a sly smirk. "We need you," he said, sitting on the table in front of her. "We're lost without you, and you never waste our time... and you never have." He kissed her nose and hopped up from the table.

"In fact, if you want to get some clothes, you can spend the rest of your little break with us in the new place. We'll bring over everything, and you can run off to the castle o get your things and come back to us." George told her their plan happily, waiting to see how she felt about it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

She smiles slightly and looks at them. "I wouldn't mind that, but only if you want me to. If you'd rather I just visit I could just do that." She smiles a bit more and moves to sit on the table now and look over goth of them. "Everyone will love having you back..." she mumbled, knowing it was true. The moment it was heard that the boys were close to hogwarts she'd have a hard time ever seeing them, everyone would want to hang all over them. She'd just have to wait her turn again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am

As if they knew what she was thinking, and they practically did, both of the twins moved to stand half in front of her. "Quit that," George told her firmly as he set a hand on the left side of her.

Fred did the same on her right, saying, "We want you to visit and never leave. And everyone else can wait." He finished, as if reading her mind. Fred was a good people reader, while George was easy to read.

"Yes, you're at the top of the list, no matter when you want our attention." George smiled gently at her and each of the twins kissed her on the cheek. Then together they said, "Together forever," and gave her identical grins.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:25 am

"Together forever." she whispered, smiling as she stood up and kissed them both on the lips. "You two are wonderful and remind me how foolish I am. Come on then! Lets get everything ready and I'll help you two move in." her arms wrapped around one twin then another. She nearly dared say something she had a feeling wouldn't go over well, so she kept herself silent and just let them tell her what to get and how they were going to bring it there.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Fred went off, flicking his wand and everything flew into boxes. Truthfully, he was lazy when a situation permitted and he could be. He left the room, packing away the bedroom and the kitchen as those were the only things needing packing.

"What're you thinking about?" George asked her quietly. He knew she was thinking about something, he could just see it in her face. "And don't lie to me please," he added before she could answer and tell him 'nothing'. They had been friends their whole time at Hogwarts and he knew her very well even though he wasn't a great people reader. He just stood there, his arm around her, waiting for her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:58 am

Angelina looked up at him, turning into him so she could drape her arms over his shoulders. "Something...but its a secret for now." she said with a wink as she kissed his cheek. Merlin how she wanted to spill it. But no, she had to stay silent for now. "Shouldn't we help him?" she said, pointing with a tilt of her head toward Fred.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 pm

"I've already got it, thank you." Fred said with a grin as he walked in. He chuckled a little at their looks of apology, and flicked his wand one more time. Everything shrank and floated into a large duffel bag beside the front door. "I'll need help carrying it though," he said as he sat down at the table.

George's arms were around her, even as he gave his twin an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Fred. I was trying to get something out of her..." He smirked a little then kissed her. "Mmmm," he said, licking his lips and diving in for another kiss. He held her their, against him, as he slowly revolved and leaned her against the counter, not letting her lips break free.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

"I'll help you with tha-mm..." she tried to speak but George had her mouth covered before she could finish. As his lips silenced her she let her fingers re-lock around her neck, for she had been about to move and help Fred. When they broke apart she barely had a moment to breath before he was kissing her again and she couldn't complain. Letting herself get pushed into the counter made a slight gasp hiss through her lips as she jumped a bit, surprised, making her body rub against him. She knew she was going to get it from Freed eventually too now. Then again she couldn't be sure which twin was going to com e after her ever now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Surprisingly enough Fred just sat where he was. He was going over an inventory list, and paid no mind to the activity going on around him. He'd get her, that was a definite, but he would do it later. They didn't have to have her together every time. "Just don't tel us if you like one more than the other," he joked as he read.

George smirked against her lips and lifted her onto the counter. There was nothing to move out of the way so it didn't really matter anyway. He kissed at her neck and lips and whatever else was exposed or he could get to. Within minutes his shirt was out of the way followed by hers, and he took her there on the counter, while Fred read his inventory list.

-time kip-

George climbed down and pulled his clothes back on. He handed her hers as well and grinned at her. He kissed her just after she pulled her shirt over her head. "You're amazing, you know that?" he said lightly. He then kissed her cheek and helped her down from the counter.

Fred couldn't deny it, he wanted to join in. However, he knew this meant he could have her on his own as well. He simply smirked at her as she tried to fix her appearance. "That's pointless," he told her gently, setting his list down. He stood from the table and was in front of her in seconds, leaning her against the wall. Soon he had her lifted up off the ground, pinned between him and the wall. "My turn," he whispered in her ear before taking her clothes off again. George was making a last sweep, being sure they had everything, and then he sat at the table to look at the inventor list as well.

-time skip-

He set her back on her feet and they dressed. He kissed her every chance he got, smiling gently. "He's right you know, amazing..." he said kissing her again. After a few minutes, Fred had his arm wrapped around her waist as they took a last look at the apartment. "We're not making you uncomfortable, are we?" he asked her, wanting to be sure she was good with all this.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 am

Angelina didn't have any chance to reply to Fred's joking comment. She hopped up on the counter willingly and made soft, sensual sounds as George's lips moved across her body. As her shirt, or more so George's shirt, was taken off her she helped him remove his. Sure it was kind of odd, what with Fred right there, but she ignored that for a while. Which wasn't hard because soon George was all she could think about.

~Time skip~

Angelina just kissed him back and leaned back against the counter as she slipped down so her feet were on the floor. She barely had time to breath before Fred was up against her and she was pushed into the wall this time. It wasn't hard, getting her clothes off her again since she hadn't had a chance to put those pants back on. As she got picked up she locked her legs around him as her back arched off the wall due to her breathing heavily still from George. By now she didn't even think about how it could be awkward with one twin sitting across the room, her mind was blank to anything else as she let out a soft sound to the way he whispered in her ear.

~Time Skip~

Angelina returned Fred's kisses with enthusiasm as she dressed herself again as well. She shook her head at his statement. "Mmm no...you two are the amazing ones..." she was still in a slight daze from the acts and her throat was slightly sore from the sounds they made her make. Thank god the store wasn't open at the moment, thats all she had to say. As she leaned into Fred, her head on his chest, she shook her head. "No, your not."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:54 am

"We should have some rules," George said suddenly. "I mean, most threesomes have rules, and many fail without them." He was trying to reason with them but his twin held up a hand t say he understood and George took that as an agreement. "I'm not sure we should have too much one on one action... not unless the twin left out knows about it and is alright with it. Do you agree?" he asked, wanting their opinions before they decided it was a rule.

"I agree with that," Fred said giving his brother a nod. "Unless you'd just rather have us together all the time?" he said with a grin, looking at the beautiful woman in his arms. "And we're only talking bout the sex, and what goes along with it, right?" he asked, looking back at his brother before she answered just yet. George nodded and they both looked to her for her input. Once she gave it Fred smiled a little. "Any rules you want to lay down?" he asked her. Hewanted her to have power as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 am

Angelina snuggled to Fred as she stood there, her head in the nook of his neck and her body leaning into him. She was kind of tired from a mix of little sleep and doing that again, but she wasn't going to complain. "Mmm I agree with that, and just for future reference, I like both of you alone and together~" she giggled slightly and nuzzled Fred's neck playfully as she answered. Sure it was still kind of awkward to say that but she'd have to get use to it, and she was. "And I'm not sure...mmm... how about no driving Angelina insane eh?" she chuckled and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am

[center]"I'm against that rule," the twins said simultaneously. There was noway in hell the could not drive her insane, they drove her insane!

[color=darkornge]"You drive us mad, we're going to do that same to you. But we'll try our best not to tucker you out, deal?" George laughed a bit as he stood and moved for the door. "C'mon Fred, let's get this out of here."[.colr]

"You can just hold onto me if you're tired," Fred told her, wrapping an arm around her waist. He moved to the door as well and helped lift the heavy box. Whether Angelina was apparating alongside Fred or on her own was up to her, but Fred and George turned on the spot, disappearng with a loud CRACK.

[[ooc:Should we just change the ocation of the apartment and keep the posting here? lol, it'll be the same title...]]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:28 am

ooc: yeah lol}}

Angelina mocked a pout before chuckling with them. "Fine fine! Drive me insane, but no distracting me during Quidditch matches, alright? Alright." She'd pummel them if they did, and they knew it. So, yawning slightly, she walked with them to the door and tried to help carry something, which they wouldn't let her do. Either way she hung onto Fred and appearated with them to the new apartment, wondering how she was suppose to help them 'break it in' as they put it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 am

As soon as they appeared outside the store, George unlocked it and they went inside. It as rather chilly, and as they went upstairs to the apartment Fred and George set the box down by the door. Fred went through he house quickly, lazily using his wand to place everything where he wanted it. George let him do so and once the kitchen was read he sat down at the table. Fred finally stood satisfied with his work. It was nearly six by now but he was finally happily with everything. "Are we ready to eat or... did you want to do something else?" he asked in a husky tone, advancing on her and sliding his hands around to her backside, where he gripped her and held her against him firmly

George came up behind her this time, sliding his hands further up to tease and seduce her. "We need you..." he breathed in her ear, pressing his body against her completely as their three way dance began.

-Time Skip-

The twins both snuggled up to her as they lay on the kitchen table. "I'm going o like it here," George said, breathing deeply. Fred laughed and nodded in agreement on the other side of Angelina.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Angelina closed her eyes as they surrounded her. Merlin the two were cruel. She tilted her head back and let out a raspy sound as they closed in on her. The two of them knew just how to get to her and she was basically at their mercy every time.

~time skip~

Angelina had her arms across them, her fingers around their waist and upper hips, as she pulled them toward her. The table wasn't the biggest thing in the world and she was basically making sure the two wouldn't fall. But...maybe that wasn't all she was doing as her thumb teased close to areas she probably should of left alone. As they spoke she chuckled slightly. "Mmm you better, neither of you are allowed to go back and live in Diagon Alley. Least not till the years over." She breathed as her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

George chuckled, but drew in a sharp gasp while she made teasing circles with her thumb. Suddenly his hand took hold of her wrist, pinning it in place. "You keep that up and you're going to see just how many times we can go before we're done..." he muttered, his eyes closed as he lay there on his back. He chucked a little, letting her hand go again. If that's what she wanted he would be more than happy to give it to her. Again.

Fred chuckled at George's words,but he just let her tease. Fred was quite an animal and had no problems with 'breaking in' the apartment over and over again. He simply smirked at her as she seemed to be contemplating. He wasn't going to push it too much, but he couldn't help bringing his hand along her body, barely letting his fingertips gaze her smooth skin. He just gave her a half-efforted shrug and a wicked grin. If she wanted it, oh he'd give it to her as well. As often as she liked. He didn't know how long this was going to last for so he was bound to take full advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Angelina was still in a daze that any of this was happening at all, and besides she was going back to school soon, why not have a bit of fun? She wanted this to last as long as possible but even she doubted both the twins would want to keep her around forever so she was ready to make he most of this while it lasted. Her thumbs started moving again and soon her hands slipped over.

~Time Skip~

With a final moan, Angelina fell onto her back on the floor. Her chest was heaving, her breasts bouncing before she put an arm over them and rubbed her shoulder. "Mmm" she took a deep breath and arched her back, her head lulling to the side as she listened to the twins, ready and willing to continue if they were up for it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

George was breathing heavy as well but the twins weren't about to let her rest. Not now. She'd started something and they were going to show her just how much stamina they had. George made his was slowly up her body, kissing everywhere. He stopped before her waist and took to teasing her, pinning her legs in place.

Fred let George have her lower half while he worked on teasing her torso, kissing his way up. He stopped to tease each of her breasts before he finally began nipping ad sucking on her neck. Fred smirked against her smooth skin as she wriggled and whatnot. Soon they were pinning her between them again and proving to her just how long this would continue.

~time skip~

Fred collapsed finally, underneath Angelina. His heaving, sweating chest rose and fell with her atop him and his eyes were closed. He said nothing and his arms lay limp; one on the floor and the other lazily resting on her back.

George fell beside them, his arm across her back as well. He too was breathing heavily and unable to speak, his mouth ever so dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasley Apartment   Weasley Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasley Apartment
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next