Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] - Page 4 Voting_barBallroom [New Era] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] - Page 4 Voting_barBallroom [New Era] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ballroom [New Era]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm

[center]Allison's face grimmaced and she furrowed her perfect brows. "I'm being forced..." she said, taking a sip. "That's part of the reason why I'm here... I won't marry that windbag." She made a face at her goblet, imagining it was her betrothed. "Alliances must be made with a sacrificial marriage of some kind and luck me! I got picked..." She sighed, her finger now tracing the opening of her half empty goblet. A gentle ring sounded, but she stopped, delicately lifting her finger from the cup. "All he cares about is himself... I don't think I should have to be married to someone like that... someone I don't care anything about." she was talking mostly to herself now, though she sighed, shook her head slightly, and turned her gaze to Micajah. "Have you ever truly cared about a girl?" she asked him curiously.

Scorpius kissed her, his eyes closing gently. When she pulled away he got quite a glimpse, as his eyes opened slowly with his gaze down to start with. He quickly looked up though, smiling at her gently. He watched the other dancers for a while, his arm making its way around Iris comfortably.

Eric sighed and gave her a slightly sad grin. "Don't ever wish that," he said, giving her hand a small squeeze. "You're much too wonderful a person to give up that caring nature of yours..." He stood and pulled her from the table, setting his goblet down as he did. "C'mon, let's just get out of here. I know just a place to brighten your spirits," He gave her a soft gaze, a slight twinkle in his eye.

Viktor said nothing for a while -his mind wildly awry now- but he followed her and stood beside her, leaning against the wall beside the window. Finally, he looked up at her and spoke. "You look absolutely magnificent tonight," he told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Swaying her legs slightly, the click of her heal barely noticeable under the sound of the band that wasn't far off. The pair were in a pocket of sound, where they could hear each other just fine but no one could hear them. The skirt of her dress lingered on her hips and long legs, showing her body, which hid in the shadows from the others around, to him as if calling for his opinion. When she got it a smile crossed her lips, lying when it showed she didn't care about the hints they kept throwing at each other. "Thank you. I must say, you look dashing as always." Her smiled curved softly, the natural colour to her lips giving her a homely, gentle look. She seemed to always be caught in a lie.

Cocking a brow, Dominique didn't even try to argue. Everyone else was slipping out, why should she stay around any more? Iris was doing just fine with Scorpius; Rose was merlin knows where doing merlin knows what with Lysander. Lianna and Lorcan had slipped off together and Praxis...well she had disappeared a long time ago. Shrugging, Dominique finally nodded. "Alright." She couldn't help it. Even if she had wanted to stay those eyes...that look all in all. It forced her to go without her understanding or even noticing.

Moving so her back was against Scorpius' side, Iris relaxed a bit and let her body cool down. Dancing and moving around like that, kissing like that, just being like that in general had heated her body up and she was praying for that chill to return. It was too warm. Too powerful. When she caught Scorpius' eyes she couldn't help but smile and move to kiss his cheek before snuggling to him.

Aurora was watching everyone, her eyes dim and her figure a ghost under her full white hood. She was waiting, watching, and feasting on the people around her. Oh how she feasted upon them. Their aura's were like a feast to her, a meal worth dying for. To bad she wasn't the one dying. Pulling the blade from her pocket, under the hood, she waited for the perfect opportunity.

Vari fluffed up her pigtails as she watched Aurora. Is she ever going to do it? Gosh I'm borrred. She cried to her fellow fae. They were up in the shadowed corner, making sure even those who swarm with death didn't notice them. The plan was almost ready, the time almost ticking far to close for comfort.

Nuari scolded her. Shut up Vari! She'll loose her concentration and blow our cover to soon. We have a job to do also so hush up and keep your eyes open. Knocking the other female in the head when she stuck out her tongue, Nuari ran her gloved fingers through her light blue hair. This was going to be a long night.

Ires just shook his head and hunched over a arch. As usual he looked like a gargoyle and, bored of hearing the girls argue, he turned himself into one. Taking the form of a great mangled beast of lore, he became visible for everyone to see. Death meant nothing to a statue. The only difference from a normal statue was his stone tinted green.

Micajah listened and took in the information she was willingly giving. He said nothing, however, with fear she would silence at his words. When finally she gave him her attention once again he smiled brightly. "Oh yes." He said with a smooth yet sad tick to it. Before she could ask he explained. "She was killed by my brother." His accent was thick and got deeper with each word as if saying it out loud was truly painful. If Andrew had known his feelings for the girl then Micajah would have taken his resentful revenge on his soon to be sister, which would be his right, but the secret was never told. And never would be told, to Andrew at least.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:40 pm

[center]Viktor waved a hand, grinning a little playfully. "Nah," he said with a shrug, leaning against the wall and turning so he was facing her halfway. "Wait 'till you see my casual wear," he said jokingly. She had only seen him at balls and while he was on duty teaching and whatnot. She'd never actually seen what he wore when he just... went out. Though this made him think... He had never seen her in her casual wear either. "...Bring normal clothes to my place," he said, furrowing his brows a little. "Sorry, that's not an order... a request," he assured her, chuckling nervously as his hand went to ruffled his hair.

Her hand went to her lips as she gasped. "Oh dear, your own brother?" she asked, her eyes widening a little. "That's terrible," now her hand went to rest on his for a moment. "I am truly sorry, it must be horrible to loose someone you truly love..." she said, as if she had no idea. Truthfully she knew full well, but she didn't feel that was information to be shared just yet.

Scorpius sat watching everyone dancing and gave Dominique and Eric a wave as they left. When his eyes connected with Iris' he grinned widely, pulling her into him in a hug. She snuggled there but he could see she was burning up. "Here," he said, gently nudging her just far enough away for her to have some air. He then enchanted two leaves from the plant in the corner where their table was to move and fan her gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Making a face at the seeming order, Desdemona was about to curse him silently right then. She wasn't a fan of being bossed about. But his swift change in statement called back her anger and she chuckled a bit. "Casual eh?" A finger pressed against her lip, the nail parting them slightly, as she thought over what normal clothing she owned. "I suppose I can do that...how long will you be letting me stay, since it will be apparently long enough for me to bring clothing." A slight smirk crossed her lips, making those odd eyes shine in the aurora rainbow through the iris.

Iris chuckled and snuggled closer to him again as she was fanned. "Thank you." She mumbled as her eyes closed and she wrapped her arms around him to keep close. She was cooling down and in doing so a want and need for his warmth filled her. Cuddling close enough that she could have hid under his jacket, Iris slowly opened her eyes as she looked about with a grin.

"Uh! One deals with pain very much in live. But I live, and so do you and many more so we must not let death and murder pull us away vrom what love may be soon after!" He claimed as another grape was sliced between his lips before both halves stuck into his mouth and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Viktor was a little taken aback. Of course he wanted her to stay longer than a day, but what an idiot! Mentally Viktor smacked himself for that blunder, not asking her to wear casual clothes rather than bring them.He paid it no mind though, there was no changing it now. "As long as you like." he told her smoothly. "You are welcome there as long as you are comfortable there," he said, lifting her hand and kissing it before setting it in her lap. "I just want you to dress in whatever is the most comfortable for you," he told her earnestly. "And I'll do the same." Now he grinned his normal casual grin at her, hoping she'd smile. He loved it when she smiled.

"Not a problem," he said kindly, a smile growing on his lips. He looked up and saw Ash and Victoire headed their way. "Hullo," he said to them both. He gave Victoire a smile, his eyes moving straight back to Iris. He knew th Veela power and he didn't want to get caught up with Victoire's.

Allison chuckled a little, blinking curiously at him. No wonder he'd convinced so many women to be his. He was so nice and generous and smart and... No. She couldn't let herself feel anything other than kind respect for him. she couldn't let him seduce her so easily. "You are very wise, Micajah," she said, taking a sip of her drink. She sat quietly for a moment, smiling and watching the dancers. "And such a gentleman," she said. She couldn't help it, he was. She was smiling still as she looked now at him, setting down her goblet.

Victoire walked in with Ash, also ignoring the looks and attention they got. Between the blushing girls and oggling boys, Victoire could have sank into a hole right then and disappeared and she would have been happy. However, walking with him she was able to ignore everyone, confusion and questions still weighing on her mind. "Hello," she saild to Scorpius and then to Iris when they reached the table. She wasn't sure if that was where Ash was headed, but it was in their direction anyway, and so she stopped to say hi. "How's the night, Iris?" she asked with a smile. "And... where's everyone else?" she asked, her smiled fading into an utterly confused look now.

Scorpius answered first. "Lysander took Rose to propose to her, Lorcan and Lianna went... well Merlin only knows where, and Eric just took Dominique from the room about five minutes ago." he said as if reporting to a teacher. He spoke emotionlessly, but smile up at her just the same.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Ash took a chair and turned it around before sitting on hit and crossing his arms over the back. He didn't speak, nor made another sound, as he watched the other three, including Iris who he had little interest in other than she looked oddly formilar. Oh yes, her father was the one I played with back in France. I wonder if her mother is about then...maybe I can have some fun with her too. Unlike the last time, Ash let her speak to whoever she wished but when strangers tried to walk by he growled a low sound that sent them running.

Desdemona laughed slightly as she smiled brightly when he kissed her hand and grinned. "Alright then, I'll be happy to do so." Pushing back a strand of hair, she decided then to have her rainbow hair back. Thinking about it, she wondered which colour to focus on this time. Last it had been red and gold that were the main colours with the longest lines. Now she thought about giving blue and green a bit more room since she was starting to like those colours a bit more. Then a thought popped in her head that forced her to stop thinking. What the bloody was comfortable wear? She always wore the same thing, in the school or out...well that was a lie the things she normally wore weren't as concealing. Smirking a bit, she wondered what he'd do when she showed up in her...'comfortable' clothing. "So when shall we meet?"

Iris looked up at the two but kept her eyes from Ash. Something about him made her body shiver in fear. Focusing on Scorpius again she kept close to him as if for protection. When her eyes gazed over to Victoire again, she forced a smile. "The night's been fine here. What about yours?"

"Vould you like another dance?" He asked as his hand held out for hers. He had watched her gaze and hoped she would be quite fine with it, if not the conversation would continue. "I vould love the honor of another dance, iv only it lasted a moment it vould be vorth much to me."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Allison let out a simple giggle, just a sound, and let him have her hand. "See, gentleman through and through," she said happily as he led her from the table. Once they began moving around she smiled at him. "I like that," she said as if deciding it for herself at that very moment.

Scorpius felt her snuggle to him and wrapped his arm around her a little tighter. he figured she was just cold and so he sent the large leave back to the plant they came from. He let the girls talk and looked around. he wasn't too keen on Ash, but he wasn't going to fight with Victoire. He didn't know much about the Gryffindor boy and he didn't really care. Victoire was not close to Scorpius and so it wasn't his business anyway.

Victoire finally pulled a chair out and sat, her gaze still on Iris. "It's been just fine," she said with her normal smile. Ash was about to see just how good Victoire had gotten at lying. "Went to the lake, but there were a few people there. So I just went for a walk. It's rather pretty outside, the blizzard's just getting heavier." she told them.

"How come you're not wet or covered in snow then?" Scorpius asked curiously, raising a brow. His eyes went to Ash's torn shirt then back to her. He wondered if maybe Victoire was into something she could not get out of. Scorpius had seen abuse and was very much hoping she wasn't putting herself through any.

Without missing a beat Victoire smiled. "I have a wand, you know," she told him challengingly. "I dried myself before coming in." she said. When he dropped it she said no more about it either. Her attention went back to Iris. Victoire noticed she seemed frightened of Ash almost, so she tried to keep the conversation going to hopefully loosen things up. "So where did you get that dress?" she asked the other Veela. Once answered she smiled. She looked down at hers, the only part showing was the below the waist part due to Ash's jacket, but that was the part she'd worked the least on. There was a trail of holed that went from the slit by her upper thigh all the way to the end of the dress. That was visible, but nothing much else was other than her smooth legs.

Viktor smiled. "Whenever," he said airily. He watched the students and, after a moment he excused himself. He came back minutes later, sighing and shaking his head. "Sorry," he apologised. "Two students were about to get a little too close on the dance floor..." his hand went to the back of his neck, rubbing but only a little before he let it drop.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Desdemona laughed slightly and slid from the window sill, landing a bit close to him and brushing against his body slightly. "Ah yes, that happens a lot doesn't it?" Letting her lips curl into a soft, gentle smile that could have melt a werewolf's anger, Desdemona pushed back a few strands of her hair. "Well then tell me a day for us to meet and i will be ready. Since you wont tell me the way to your home alone." Now was her turn to grin as the game continued.

This? Rose and I went to Diagon Ally. It's an importated dress from Norway I think...not sure." She shrugged slightly but kept close to Scorpius, just fine with acting as if she were cold. "Where did you get your dress? It's really cute and different." She smiled a bit, her skin shinning and her veela charisma glowing off her skin though she didn't pay attention.

"I am glad you do." He said before spinning her and then dipping her gracefully. When she was up again he stood close enough to dance but did not force himself upon her. Let her fight him all she wished, he was winning and he had the uncanny knowledge that he was. Smiling at her, the points showing again, he took his hand from her and and snapped his finger. Her favorite flower appeared in his fingers and he handed it to her, his eyes shinning with some secret spell or knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm

He felt her jab, her enterance back into their little game. "Can you blame me," he said, surpressing the shiver that was tempted to run through him when she moved the way did had. Without another word, he took her hand and spun her onto the dance floor, where he led her around again. "How about the weekend of Valentines Day?" he said casually. He then reasoned, so not to sound pushy. "The students will all be busy, there'll be no need for you here, and you don't want to spend Valentines Day alone." he crumpled his face a little at that. Then he gave her an honest look. "You could at least spend it with someone who will spoil you if nothing else," he said kindly. He meant it, he like spoiling her, even if it led to nothing.

"I made it," Victoire said with a bright smile. She didn't act this peppy when she was alone with Ash, though it was now hard to tell which was the true her. Of course she knew, she was aware, but her friends would never know the truth if she could help it. She couldn't hurt any of them like that. "I made it in my spare time in Bulgaria." she reitterated. "Dad wasn't happy when I showed up, but I was able to throw this together while he cooled off..." she said, as if it were completely true.

"With what fabric?" Scorpius asked. When Victoire's eyes went to him he explained his reasoning for questioning. "You said you made it in Bulgaria, I was just wondering what you used... most people don't go off to Bulgaria with a whole mess of cloth for a dress...." He shrugged while he explained, his eyes moving to Ash for a split second. He was on to the werewolf boy, but he had no idea what he was really getting at.

"Clothes I didn't want," Victoire said simply, her voice only changing a little. She knew Scorpius wouldn't notice, though Iris might. If so she would simply tell the girl he frusterated her by pestering her every fact. She wasn't sure if ash would catch it or not, and truthfully that didn't matter anyway. He knew her too well from the beginning, another factor that attracted her to him somehow.

Allison smiled and laughed while he dipped her. It was true, she was having fun, no matter how much she tried to hide it she couldn't. When his hand left her she almost frowned but gasped instead. "How did yo uknow I like Orchids?" she saked, taking the majesitc flower greacefully. "Thank you..." she said, almost whispering. Noone but her family and ... ugh, fiance... knew she liked orchids. And she knew her betrothed didn't care at all. "Thank you." she said again, sticking the flower onto her dress. She mumbled something and it stuck there magically. Allison was good with wandless and wordless magic, a trait she valued.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 pm

As soon as she said her spell Micajah took her hand again and they began to dance once more. By now many of the dancers were sitting down and relaxing or making their ways to the other areas. Some went off to bed-most alone but a few sneaking off with their lovers-- but he was more interested in this dance for now. "I am good at guessing." He said after a while. "And it looks like it matches your beauty, and I dare say it would match better vere you in truth to me."

Iris noticed that hitch and furrowed her brow but said no word against it for now. she'd talk to Iris in private about all of this. Until then she shifted against Scorpius and took his hands, wrapping his arms around her body before she rested there against him, getting slightly tired herself. "Ah well...how was your break then? Did you get a glimpse at any dragons?"

Ash watched Scorpius and smirked when their eyes met. He scratched his neck but as he did so his thumb moved across his jugular as if a warning of death. During that moment his eyes glanced toward Iris but the movement stopped within seconds. From there he listened to Victoire's lies and wondered how long she could keep that up.

Desdemona smirked and moved to the floor with him after a moment as she thought about what he said. "Valentine weekend hmmm...." She normally did horrible pranks on that day, hating it, but taking a break wouldn't cause any harm. which was kind of the point. But it would just give her more to do next year. Spinning back toward him after a turn, she nodded. "Sounds like a plan, though I don't know why you like spoiling." She mumbled the last bit mostly to herself. "So would you like to meet me here?" Another turn. "or is there somewhere else you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Victoire made a face and scoffed a little. "Hardly. Dad was so mad about me sneaking along, he didn't let me out very much. But I did get to see a Ukrainian Ironbelly, which is the largest of breeds." Damn it was a good thing Victoire knew her facts. "He was beautiful, only two and a half tons though. he was still a young one," she said nonchalantly. "Other than that I made the dress," she said with a chuckle. "He wouldn't let me shop, on the account I lied to get there, blah blah," she said with a smirk.

Scopius held her closely, rubbing her arm a little. He was going to glare at Ash, but that would have been to obvious. Once the mutts eyes went to Iris he had had enough though. He waited for the girls to converse a little more before he looked down at her and shook her gently to get her attention. "Are you ready to head to the common room?" he asked her gently, not even giving Ash a look.

"Somewhere else," he said without a hesitation there. He was going to take her to eat first. "We'll meet at the Leaky Cauldron if you'd like. Have something to eat first, then go?" He smiled at her, spinning her a few times before pulling her back to him so she could answer.

Allison's eyes flashed back to that amber color that was her own and they stayed like that for a moment before fading back to her masking color for now. "... Perhaps you'll be allowed to see that some day," she said lightly. She wasn't about to give herself away to him like that, not matter how sweet and oddly tantalizing he was.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Desdemona chuckled. One, two, three..."Sounds fine. I'll meet you there then." She leaned into their dance but didn't it push it to much farther. she didn't exactly like being pushy nor did she want to start anything, she simply did what the dance called for.

Oh, um yes." She said as she looked up at Scorpius. Once they rose she bowed her head to Victoire and, slightly, to Ash. "Well....see you in class Victoire!" She said before Scorpius lead her away and she went with him smoothly and happily.

Ash smirked as he watched Malfoy pull away his girl quickly. He was just as weak as his father, never standing up for a fight. But, Ash would admit, he was brave enough not to get rid of the girl when death was marked on her. He wondered how long it would last and how far that bound could be stretched.

"The greatest honor would be to me!" He said as he spun her again and then another dip. His hand pushed back a stray strand of hair as they did so and then went back to its normal position for the dance. "You do look lovely, Madam Ullison. Do thank you for the pleasure of your nights company."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 pm

[center]She smiled at him, giving him a curtsy mid-dance. "Thank you again," she said with a smile. "And you look wonderful as well," she told him honestly, her brows rising as she did so. She glanced across the hall, her eyes roaming over the girl he'd been looking at before. She was making her way to the doors. "Your snack seems to be rushing off," she said, returning her eyes to him, and her smiling fading a little.

Victoire said goodbye to them. "What'd you do?" she asked Ash, only turning her head to him. She had the same calm tone as per usual with him and she was still smiling a little. "He just ran out of here like he was about to catch fire... what'd you do?" She couldn't help it, at his facial expression Victoire grinned as if she were about to laugh, though she didn't.

"Well then, it's a date," he said wit ha sly wink this time. Just as he said this he let her go, bowing to her before quickly moving to leave. He knew the ball was over, he had checked his wristwatch while they danced, a habit of his. He left her there to wonder as he slipped from the hall to mentally punish himself for giving in to his heart again... He desperately prayed it did not turn out as it had before.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 pm

He glanced at the girl leaving but smiled and turned back to Allison. "Oh well. I shall live a day vithout her. Come, let us go spend the time elsewhere and speak, since our dance is ending. Unless one vould like to slip away vrom the blood sucker's clutches." he grinned as they continued their dance until she answered.

Now was the time. Aurora's eyes glowed deep aqua blue as her hand raised the knife from her side. She walked silently behind Desdemona after Viktor left and started chanting under her breath. When the woman started to turn Aurora ran the knife through her stomach and held it there as the blood started to spill and white spirits seemed to haze around her. People screamed, there was chaos and people raising their wands as they ran, Aurora just started to speak.

This night two bloods will mix and create a destruction born in the snow of an odd season. The child shall rise and be the end of its mother before its time, should it be left to minor birthing.

The one riding three faces will appear and strike the father's heart. Death to both swift with your disappearance.

Death to one half of two keys will leave both sides without a finish. Without the mother's heart to beat, the venom will surely drip.

With the heart of one twisting the thoughts of essence darkness will change and bloom as emotions locked away melt metal and fire, ice and desire will consume.

Her pets, the Fae, were warping around the two as the blood spilt, making a red, blue, and green tornado of sorts that everyone could see. When the prophecy was over Aurora pulled the knife from Desdemona's skin.

Desdemona fell to her knees in her own pool of blood but her body was healed. There wasn't even a scratch. The moment the blade was taken she was perfectly fine. If that was how her body worked or just the spell the seer had done Dezzi didn't know but she felt the words. Was she now going to do what her own creator had done? What her father had done to make his truest mistake? Was she going to create or let the creation of her own enemy persue? The mixing of blood...who...Andrew and Praxis? No...she wasn't going to start thinking like that. Their future children, if they have any, weren't going to be a threat to her. But...did that statement have to do with more than just she?

A cruel smirk was on his lips and Ash was about to answer Victoire when he smelt the blood. Seconds later he smelt Hrukjan. The wolf had crashed through a window and was looking at the standing figure of a girl covered in white. Sniffing, Ash knew her. That scent...it was close to Hrukjan's...who was it? He didn't have time to ask questions for the girl was captured by the wolf and the three fae, who he could see just fine, were zippinhg off after them through the window. He looked at their disappearing figures with narrowed eyes before watching Desdemona wallow in her own blood. He knew the Dark Lord was stronger than that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Allison let out another small giggling sound before smiling up at him. "Your luring powers just won't let me," she joked with a teasing innocent grin. "Where would you like to go then?" she asked as their dance ended and they walked to the doors. They were out of the hall before the scene happened and she smiled up at him, patiently awaiting his answer.

Victoire was shocked at the sight before her, gasping at the knife to skin contact she whitnessed. When it was all over many rushed to her but Victoire stayed where she was, extremely confused at the happenings. She gave ash a sideways glance and saw his senses were telling him things her own wouldn't for her. She said nothing for now, knowing she'd simply agitate him if she did.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:16 pm

"Ah let us go to the tree! It is a beauty site." He said as he summoned coats for them both and then lead her from the hall with the others. His hand was on the small of her back as they walked and his cold eyes were scanning the people around. A few guys watched him like he was a freak but his eyes shined red and they backed off.

"Stay here." Ash got up and walked over to Desdemona. He talked to her for a few moments before he nodded and then walked back to Victoire. "Come on, the rooms getting closed up. he blocked her view for a moment and when she looked again the blood and Desdemona was gone. He ignored her questioning eyes. "Come on." He growled before leading her back into the entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 am

Victoire stayed where she was as he walked off, but her eyes were on him. When he returned she stood, however she tried to see Dezzi, wondering if her professor was alright. He growled for her to follow and she gave him a look that said 'don't rush me', though she did follow him. Once out in the Entrance Hall, she sighed a little. "The common Room's going to be full, they'll move the party there." she told him quietly. It was true, Gryffindor's were party animals and no doubt there were already some people up there now, getting things ready. "So where are we to go then?" she asked, He had told her to stay in the castle, but there weren't many places inside open for the ball. Of course they could always sneak into a room somewhere for quiet if that was what he was after. However victoire stood there, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 pm

He took her to the entrance hall and listened to her words without seeming phased at all. "Doesn't matter." he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets and making his already broad shoulders look stronger. "Anywhere. Lead the way." he ordered, waiting to see where she'd take him. He wasn't in the mood for anything really, other than finding Hrukjan and that girl. If he remembered right her name was Aurora... Who she was he couldn't say but he was sure whatever just happened was important.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Victoire could see his want and, despite her own want to have him around, she gave him a look of seriousness. Her kind, gentle voice rang through as always, so respectful and polite. "If you want to go, I'll be just fine here in the castle." Her hand went up in a slightly mocking, though still serious, promise. "I promise I'll keep out of trouble." Regardless she gave him a slight smile and started walking in a random direction. She figured she could easily slip into a room for a bit of piece amongst the now chaotic traveling parties.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Ash watched her leave before turning and heading out of the castle again. The snow meant nothing to him but many party goers yelled when the door was opened. As he disappeared into the snow he let out a howl, waiting for Hrukjan to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballroom [New Era]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4