Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Scorpius shrugged. He didn't want to go back just yet, he knew he souldn't have said anything. He was now ordering drinks just to stall. "Let's just have another drink first..." he said, lifting his hand to order. But no luck, he was yanked from his spot. "I hate you Lorcan," he grumbled as he was pulled from the pub.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Lorcan would have left it alone if Scorpius didn't act like he was stalling so blatantly. "Oh come off it! You bloody idiot, she's nothing to fear! Well all girls are but thats besides the point."

Lysander chuckled, paid, and followed. "I hate him too but we can't get away." He followed close behind with a hand around the box carrying Rose's ring. "Iris is in the great hall Lorcan!"

"Perfect!" And so they left for the great hall.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Desdemona walked in, a bag hanging from her shoulder, and looked around for Viktor. She was dressed in Grudge stiled pants, chains hanging around over her legs and from pockets, with a purple v-neck sweater on and a black waist corset just under her breasts, showing off a good enough amount of cleavage. When her eyes fell on Viktor she smiled a bit and walked over toward him. Her hair was back in the rainbow, though the blue was a bit brighter than last time, and was pulled back into a loose Victorian bun and curl. Beside that her eyes were hidden once again by long fluffy bangs. "Hello there!" She said in a soft voice that made some of the other men around turn to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Viktor sat at the bar, sipping on a fire whiskey and looking around. He stood as soon as he saw that rainbow hair walk past the window. He moved out of the light though, wanting to get a good look at her before she saw him. When he saw her he smiled, though he glanced down at his own wear. A silky dress shirt, button up style, with the top two buttons undone. The shirt fit him snugly, but not tightly, a nice medium purple color. The shirt matched his hair wonderfully, but gave it just a little contrast as his hair was a lighter color. His jeans, form fitting and casual, led down to his normal sneakers. In his left ear were three piercings, each a plain metal hoop. His right eyebrow also had a piercing in it, a small curved black bar with a spiked tip at each end. he gave her a small smile, wondering how she would take his now much different appearance. "Hello," he said to her, taking her hand and kissing it as he always had. "What would you like for lunch?" he asked her, leading her to a table as he gently took her bag and carried it for her. He puleld out her chair, then draped the bag over the back and went to sit across from her. His growing hair fell into his eyes a little, giving him a slightly different look while he was teaching.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Taking off a light jacket she had draped over her shoulders, Desdemona showed off for the first time her glowing tribal markings. The tattoos were of dark creatures or beasts, some even ever changing words over her pale flesh. All of this was visible because she had ripped off sleeves. She was smiling under her hair but her face wasn't view able at all other than the tip of her chin. When she pushed her hair back, behind her ear, it showed what she normally didn't even have on when she was at her own home. Snakebites lingered down from her plump lips, reaching near the tip of her chin. Whenever she opened her mouth a pointed and seemingly sharp tongue ring was viewable. Beside that she had hoops around her right eyebrow that had chains going through them and hanging in front of her eye, giving her a very elven and mystic look. She had no make up on but that showed that her eyes were sharp at a point in the end and her lashes were long and curled naturally. Those swirling irises of hers glowed under the dim light of the pub and many a man looked at her. In both her ears there were five piercings, one small gage on each that were down pointed spikes, three hoops, and snakes that twisted up her ears to protect the hoops. Chains also hung from those but these were decorated with little enchanted mirrors that changed colours depending on when someone looked at them.

"Well look who's different." She whispered slightly as she looked over at him and smiled brightly. "I'll just have a salad." She told the waiter who came by. Moments later two FireWhiskeys were in front of them and the waiter, after taking his odder, ran off.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Viktor smiled gently. "You don't quite look the same either... Your soup special," he told the waiter for his own order. "I'm rather excited to take you to my home," he said to her, smiling as he sipped his butterbeer. "You look wonderful," he told her, admiring her in her natural state. His ate slowly, in no rush to start the [what he would hope to be] smooth weekend.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 am

When the salad arrived she picked about it happy to have a few minutes of peace to themselves. They hadn't had this since...merlin the beginning of school! "Thank you." Desdemona said with a grin that made her snakebites scratch against her skin slightly. "You look amazingly interesting." she claimed as she took a sip of her drink. As much fun as she knew she'd have, Desdemona couldn't help but be worried about Andrew and Praxis. She tried to push the thoughts from her mind for now though.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Viktor smiled lightly. He shrugged a little, taking a spoonful of soup. "I had no idea you had so many piercings," he said, just making conversation. "Is there meaning behind them?" he asked, having an idea as to why the snakebites. However he had no clue if the rest of her markings, piercings and tattoos alike, had meaning behind them or if they were just because.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Dezzi beamed, it was something she didn't get to talk about often. "Oh yes." Forcing a tomato between her lips she stabbed it with the piercing on her tongue before eating it. "The snakes I got while in Arabia, where I got my latest pet, and I they help protect my other more interesting collections." She pushed a strand of hair out of her face, letting the thin golden chains in front of her eyes sway slightly. "The chains on my ears help me keep in contact with my...friends. One of them is pregnant right now so we are trying to keep in touch." Another bite of her salad. "The ones over my eyes I had done when I was born by my father. I have no idea why." Now it was her turn to shrug before she took another sip of her drink. "As for my tongue and lips I find them fun." She smiled now and the snake bites just made her look all the more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Viktor watched her and ate as she talked, rather enjoying how she talked about it. She had such passion for some things. He wondered how such a fine woman could be cursed with the job she had... though as much as he didn't want to admit it, Viktor knew she enjoyed it. "Wow," he said, pleased with the background each piercing had. "Well they all fit you wonderfully. His own rings and curved bar shone in the light as he smiled gently at her. "You have quite a past," he said with a chuckle, taking another spoonful of coup.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Desdemona chuckled and took a few more bites of salad. "You have no idea." She said softly before leaning back and relaxing. "Tell me some of your stories." She said gently before taking a sip of her drink and waiting for him to speak. She was ready to relax for the weekend and didn't mind how long it was going to take for them to get...well wherever. Truthfully she wanted to listen to him talk for a while and learn more about him without having to have someone else watch him and gather information. At the end of this little weekend she knew the two were either going to end up enemies or...well she didn't know what the 'or' was.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

"Well," he started, leaning back to make himself more comfortable. "My piercings were a part o a phase," he told her. "I kept these as a reminder, though I used to have... a substantial amount more." She'd see, when they went to his home. There were a few childhood and teenage year pictures o Viktor with his friends and family, showing of all o his piercings. "There isn't much to tell you," he told her. No, his past wasn't too terribly interesting... at least, not the stuff he could tell her. Viktor found that it was his present and future that was interesting.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 pm

"Oh posh." She said with a wave of her hand and a shake of her head, which made the chains chime and her hair fall forward again. Pushing it back she looked at him with those unique, shining eyes. "I'm sure there's much to tell. Every day is a story and every story is meant to be told." She said, quoting an old Philosopher. Dezzi might have been the Dark Lord but as a young girl, when her 'father' was still around, she was more interested in history and philosophy--even discovery-- rather than taking over the magical world. No she had plans to take over the entire world but never thought she'd have the chance. At least not until that bloody potter child killed him. Bless the boy, he gave her the throne. If only he was special enough now to fight her. It's sad what happens when kids are at school. Or at least it'll be sad. A smirk crossed her lips but she hid them behind her goblet. "I find you interesting so there must be something about you that has substance. I don't find many interesting.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 am

"Well, I'm an animagus," he told her. There was no way she could have known that act before his telling her, so he waited a moment to see what her reaction would be. "I'll show you sometime later." He smiled and took a swig o his drink, setting down the goblet and pushing away his empty bowl of soup. "I lived in Egypt for part of my childhood. That would be where these two came from," his fingers glided over two of the three loops hanging from his ear. "The pharaoh blessed me as a child." he explained. "He said I was special, and he helped me to learn about many things." Viktor smiled a little. "Then I moved to Persia. There I acquire this," this time his fingers moved over his eyebrow and the curved, spiked bar that protruded from it. "The king took me in, also claiming I was special, and most o my tattoos came from there." He didn't move to show her any, they were all hidden from public view. "After a visit to Romania, I got the third piercing in my ear, and learned to transform. My form chose me, and I registered while I was still there." After a pause he said, "It was a rather long visit." with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Bingo.
She clapped her hands and smiled brightly. "Oh I'd love to see that some time!" Her eyes twinkled with the thought of all that knowledge he had, or could have, acquired in his years traveling that world. A longing sigh escaped her as she leaned back in her chair. "Oooh..." She murmured. "That all sounds wonderful. See you are a special man, I...well no one's ever thought me anything spectacular." the words slipped from her lips before she noticed them and when she did realize all she could do was flick her hand in the air as if to push them away. She hated thinking about all that. The future was to be focused on...new plans were to be made and the next step was to happen...but the biggest plan was finding a way to survive this weekend. Desdemona still wasn't sure this wasn't a trap. Her eyes closed and her arms crossed under her chest as she thought over his words, trying to forget her past anguish and the future one as well. "Egypt...that must have been lovely...I love Egyptians and all their wealth of knowledge..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Viktor also let words slip from his mouth as if they were hot knives and his lips butter. "I think you're quite spectacular, actually." Once those words left his mouth, his eyes darted to hers to see if she'd noticed his comment, and search for her reaction. Once he saw it, he smiled gently. "Yes, the wisest of them were found there, most certainly." he said, partially to her and partially to himself. He missed Egypt, but his home reminded him of all the places he'd been and wanted to go, so he just couldn't wait to take her and show her. However, she was still eating her salad, and he wasn't in a rush. He was rather enjoying their chat.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Desdemona looked at him from under her lashes but otherwise didn't make a move to his comment. She doubted it really meant anything. He was probably just being nice and she wasn't going to look into it to much. This whole thing was confusing enough without her over thinking things. "I always planned on going to Egypt...my father never let me leave our home let alone travel to other countries though." Her thoughts brought her back to the Riddle House. She had been kept there for a long time after the grounds keeper was killed, locked away in the basement or the attic depending on the day. Once and a while she was sent to other places, the Malfoy's mansion being one of them, but normally she was kept out of sight in a dungeon like area. Her father's last secret that even the death eaters didn't know about. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she pulled a small coin pure from her jacket and paid put however much her meal and drink cost on the table before putting down her fork. She suddenly wasn't in the mood to eat any more.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 am

Viktor gave her a look, reached into his own pocket, and swiped her currency from the table. He laid out enough for both of their meals and a tip for the waiter. "Like I said before, you're not spoiled enough," he said, standing and dropping her money back into her coat pocket. He offered her a hand to stand, and helped her with her coat before they headed off. "Well, maybe I'll take you to Egypt to meet my family," he said with a smile. he hadn't seen Egypt, nor his parents, in quite a while and he would gladly bring her along. "Are you ready, or is there anything else you'd like to do before we go?" he asked her gently, opening the door for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 am

Desdemona rolled her eyes slightly to his comment as he took her hand and the two stood. Letting him help with her coat, not that she had much say in the matter, she zipped it back up, only half way actually, and it once again looked like it was made with the corset she wore below it. Fixing the chains that wrapped around her legs, bounding her from running or doing any odd sort like that, she grabbed her bag. "That would be lovely, but I doubt you'd want someone like me to meet your family." She said with a soft chuckle, trying to slip back into character for the time being. She walked to the door and shook her head a bit. "No I'm ready if you are." She said gently as she slipped past him and waited for him as she slipped her bag back on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Viktor smiled. Finally. He wrapped an arm around her without another word, and spun on the spot. A single loud POP later, the two were gone.

[[ooc: I'm posting in the home =]]]
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Rose was beaming as she walked into the Leaky Cauldron. She was wearing a v-neck shirt, a nice burgany, and her hair was down and free. She smiled at the bartender and ordered a butterbeer, looking around the place a little.

Lianna bounced happily into the place, wearing a cropped shirt that hung beads from the bottom hem. Her belly button was exposed, and her hip hugging flare bottomed blue jeans were a little tighter than normal. She found Lorcan liked it when she showed off a little, having some gypsy fun and so she did. She swayed just a teasing bit as she walked, not even seeing anyone but her friends and Lorcan.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Iris walked in, arm linked with Rose, and grins. Her golden hair was down in ringlets, a blue blouse unbuttoned to the top of a dark blue and black lace over corset that moved down to her black pants. It was a new outfit she was trying out by recommendation from Dominique and she hoped Scorpius would like it. When they saw the boys she couldn't help her shy blush and she tried to fumble with her glasses but she remembered she had decided not to wear them to the date.

Lorcan practically pounced on Lianna when he saw her. The moment the met eye contact he had her in his arms, spinning her, and put his hands on his waist over her bare flesh. "Hello Gypsy Queen" he whispered in her ear before kissing her neck then her lips. "I've missed you!" He squealed and hugged her so tight it was like a cuddle.

Lysander rose calmly and walked over to Rose once Iris was taken from her. "Rosie..." he whispered as he offered his hand. "How are you? Are you feeling better? How's your cold from last week?" Sure they had all seen each other the day before, but that didn't change the fact that he missed his bride to be. His Princess Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Scorpius smiled instantly. He practically melted in her sight. He had been speaking to the twins, but his sentence had fallen as soon as he laid eyes on Iris. He stood and moved to her, hugging her gently before leading her to the table. "You look wonderful... a pleasant change," he told her with a smile as he kissed her cheek and then her lips.

Lianna let out giggles at Lorcans affection and attention, hugging him back just as much. "So what's on the venue for today?" she asked whoever as they approached the table and sat together.

"Well we have to get gifts for Praxis at some point," Rose reminded them all. She was excited to go shopping, a girly affection for babies taking over. "I'm feeling much better," she told Lysander with a smile. "Thanks to you. You got me what I needed to make that potion," she admired her future husband for all of the things he did for her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Iris grins and hugged Scorpius back as his lips brushed her cheek. "I'm glad you like it..." She muttered, ignoring the slight twang of sadness at the thought that he didn't like her normal appearance. She hid the feeling though. Her lips molded to his and she kissed him back gently. When they went to sit down the two sat between the twin dates. It made her feel awkward yet at home all at the same time. Leaning back, she cuddled closer to Scorpius.

"Yes we will...but lets have lunch and then roam the Alley for...other reasons. If you guys want to separate we can jsut meet up back here a few hours later." Lorcan stated swiftly as he pulled out a chair for Rose to sit in before pushing it back in. His lips grazed her forehead before he called a waiter over and ordered for he and Rose.

Lorcan didn't let Lianna sit in her chair, oh-ho no. He pulled her down onto his lap and snuggled her like she was a stuffed animal that he loved more than anything else. When the waiter asked for their meals he ordered and let her pick for herself. Unlike his twin, Lorcan couldn't get an order right for anyone but himself, and half the time he choose wrong anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Scorpius smirked a little, wondering what Lysander was up to, but he pushed it aside for now. It didn't matter. "Two Butterbeers," he said when it came to his and Iris' drinks. "Do me a favor, don't dress so wonderfully often," he joked, though his jealous eyes wandered the room. Lots of boys were staring at the girls at their table, the Veela in her not helping. He did not plan to share her with anyone else, and so he gave a few of them dirty looks and they looked away quickly. "What would you like to do when we split ways then? I wasn't planning on that," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck a little.

Rose smiled happily, and she closed her eyes at his kiss on her forehead. She let Lysander order for her, he knew her well. She admired him for the attention he paid her, unlike the attention anyone had ever given her. She was spoiled, and she knew it, but she loved him all the same for it. "Let's eat first," she said with a smile.

Lianna startled at Lorcan tugging her into his lap, but she smiled and wrapped her arms around him anyway, kissing him gently. She ordered herself something to eat and snuggled into him while they all waited for their food. "Happy Valentines Day you guys," she said to the whole table.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 pm

"Anything will be fine...I just want to spend the day with you, we never are alone any more." She whispered in his ear as she kissed his cheek. Cuddling to him, she waited for their order to come back. When the drinks were brought she sipped hers softly.

Lysander grinned and the food came quickly. As soon as it was down he was glad to see Rose looked pleased. This was just the beginning of the day and he planned on making it perfect. Eating a bit, the whole table chatting clamly, he looked over at her from time to time, not able to take his eyes off her.

Lorcan nombed her shoulder and tired to make her laugh even as she ate. Once she wished them the holiday Lorcan, his twin, and Iris all replied to it. "happy Love day Gypsy Queen!" Lorcan said with a grin and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]   The Leaky Cauldron [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leaky Cauldron [Pub]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next