Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Vote_lcapMadam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Voting_barMadam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Vote_lcapMadam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Voting_barMadam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Empty
PostSubject: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop is located in a side street off the main road in Hogsmeade. It's a small tea shop owned by Madam Puddifoot. The decoration is very tacky and frilly. The windows steam up and the gaudy tables and chairs are all claimed by teenagers holding hands or kissing over cups of tea and coffee. A bell over the door announces customers; the round tables are decorated with lacy napkins and china sugar bowls. On Valentine's Day in 1996 it was decorated with golden cherubs hovering over each of the tables, which occasionally threw pink confetti over the people sitting below them.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Eric let Dominique go in and find a seat while he closed the umbrella and shook it off. As it closed it shrunk back down to pocket size and he wiped it off before slipping it into his cloak pocket. He walked into the cafe and smiled. It as empty but for the two of them and madame Puddifoot. "What would you like to drink? Are you hungry?" He figured she would be, they came here to eat together. Once she told him what she wanted he went to the counter to order for them. He brought back their things on a large tray, laid them about the table and set the tray gently on the counter. Eric sat down across from her and smiled. "I hope you enjoy it," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Dominique smiled as he sat down. "I know I will." she said gently, her eyes shining in a loving way. Taking her fruit smoothie, she smiled and watched him for a minute before sighing lovingly. "Its so clear out today but I heard its suppose to rain tonight, I hope it's not too stormy...for the game tomorrow of course." She smiled, knowing that she had to act normal for now until that night. Smiling, she hid her worry about that night for now. "So how did you sleep?" She asked as she took a bite of her strawberry shortcake slice.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Eric took a sip of his liquid sundae and smiled. "I slept wonderfully." he said, giving her a look under his brows. He had a treacle tart, of which he took a bite, and returned his attention to her. "How about you? Did you sleep well?" They spoke for a little bit and he went to get them more drinks once theirs were gone. As he sat back down he smiled at the window. "Perhaps we can dance in the rain tonight," he said with a calm tone. He would truly miss spending time on the wall with her, watching the sunset, the sunrise, and just hiding away together. But now they'd go somewhere and he would take care of her to the best of his abilities. As he sat here with her, Eric silently vowed he would let nothing happen to her without giving his life first. "Tell me about your family," he said, lacing his fingers and propping his elbows on the table.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Sipping on the last bit of her smoothie, she gave him a slightly appologetic smile, knowing she slipped slightly. She couldn't help it, the topic wouldn't leave her mind. Until he came back with the refile to their drinks and such, she just thought about running away and making everyone think they disappeared and kept returning to the castle wall. She'd really miss it up there.... "My family? Oh my family is too large to talk about." she said, chuckling slightly. "My mum is from France and is a veela, which I'm sure you could have guessed.... My father use to work with his elder brother at taming dragons but now helps the goblins at Gringgotts. My sister is a werewolf lover and has a slightly masochistic need for danger, and my little brother is a crybaby." She smiled slightly, realizing how disfuntional her family was. "Um...wow my family really is too large to talk about... You've met Rose, she's my cousin, so is Fred, Albus...James who's on my team is also. So is Lily, and Roxanne... oh there are too many Weasley's!" She joked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Eric chuckled. "I don't care. My family's rather small, not many of my family's had more than a child or two..." He seemed a little sad about that. "Taming dragons sounds exciting, just as well as working for Gringgotts, That's not a very nice way to talk about your brother and sister," as he said this he chuckled again. He smiled at her though. "You're related to a good portion of the school, and yet only some of them questioned me. Most of them were your friends...' He was quiet for a moment. "I like your friends. They're wonderful." He smiled calmly. He didn't have many friends of his own at all, and the only other Hufflepuff he spoke to he didn't seem to run into anymore.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Dominique nodded with a smile. "There are too many Weasley's to act like a family at school. At least all of them are in Gryffindor! Thats what drove me to having such lovely friends in other house." She smiled and nodded. "They all like you, even the ones that didn't question you." She did her beset to not think about the fact she was leaving all of them. "In reality I'm related to most of the pure bloods in the school. Scorpius and I are distant cousins thrice removed, Iris and I are cousins thanks to our great grandmothers, they were sister veelas. Its all boring and complicated." She said with a chuckles as she took a drink of her smoothie again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am

[ooc:That's disturbing considering what Dominique and Scorpius did 0.0 lol]]

Eric just smiled and nodded. He'd always been a good actor, it was a talent of his, and he had no trouble at all hiding the hurt. He wasn't leaving many behind, that was a perk of keeping to himself a lot, but he knew she was and inside it destroyed him. He hated ripping her away from her family, but he would not stand to let her be taken by that Vampire. He'd heard many horrible things about that thing calling himself a man, and he wouldn't let a friend become his meal and sex toy, let alone the girl he'd fallen mad for. No, it couldn't happen, it just couldn't. "I uh, spoke to the Headmistress earlier by the way. There's something waiting for you in your common room when he get back." he couldn't help the smile that crossed his lips. He'd had her send for Hesphie to be brought back. And just in time. Now they could take the cat with them, and she wouldn't have to leave everyone behind. However, he didn't want to tell her who was waiting, because he knew their date would end at that moment. Though the thought still made him smile slightly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 am

ooc: Yeah but even in harry potter it says that all the pure bloods in UK are related because they'll only marry other pure bloods. and that also means Iris and Scorpius are related slightly through Dominique xD Its best not to think of these things.

Dominique was besides herself. Something was waiting for her? Oh and on such a horrible day too...whatever it was she'd be more than happy to bring it along or pass it on to one of her other family members. As she thought about what it could be she kept swirling her straw around in the little bit of smoothie she had left. Her cake was long gone--something she wouldn't have dared touch if she was going to be in the game tomorrow-- and so it sat to the side near his plate. When she looked up she saw his slight smile and couldn't hold back her own. Sure this was going to be hard, leaving her family and such, but they would all understand when she came back.... And when she came back they'd be able to all be happy again. By then Rose would probably be married to Lysander...Lianna would be married to Lorcan...Fred would still be hopeless.... The thought of all she'd miss...all the worry she might cause... it had a single tear slipping down her cheek without her even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

[[ooc: Agreed lol]]

Eric glanced up from his drink just as it slipped free, and reached gently across the table to wipe it away. In a very low whisper he spoke kindly. "We'll send them letters, love. We'll purchase birds somewhere along the way and we'll not leave a return address." He felt horrible for what they had to do, but he couldn't allow her to be made a meal and then buried. "We'll explain a little, but we must never say where we are..." He glanced around with only hi eyes while he whispered to her, as if afraid Madame Puddifoot would spill the beans.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Dominique nodded as she pushed her face against his hand slightly, begging for the warmth of it. She kissed his palm and looked up at him, forcing a small smile. "Yes, I understand." She whispered, not because she didn't trust Madame Puddifoot but rather because she feared her voice cracking if she spoke any louder. "I'm sorry, I let my thoughts get the best of me." She whispered as her head bowed slightly as if ashamed. She put a hand on his and held it tightly as if afraid he'd leave. Dominique was afraid, very afraid, and not only of fleeing from the school but the whole thought of Micajah coming after them...though she doubted she meant that much to him she also knew he wanted the title his mother held still in France. She was an opportunity for a higher stance in the Wizarding world, a stance for power he wouldn't get otherwise. If he did follow them what would she do...if he went after Eric she's surely give in or at least fight with her last breath...but...oh she didn't know what to do. Dominique just closed her eyes and kept contact with his hand, holding it tightly as if she knew he was real and was wishing the rest to be the dream.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:45 pm

"Do not be sorry. It's a hard thing to do, I understand. I'm not leaving much behind, so it's a bit easier for me. But I'm sure once they know what's going on, your friends and family will help us." He felt his heart break for her. Could he really take her from all that she knew? Well of course he could considering the circumstances, but he just prayed in his own head that things would not fall apart. he too thought about being followed. This was why he planned on going to multiple places and making their name known before finding a place to settle and change their names and appearances completely. He'd lead him off the trail for a while and when he finally found them, and Eric was sure he would given he could smell her, he would have an alliance built and they'd be ready for him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Nodding, she let his hand go and got up. She moved to the chair closer to him and smiled sadly. "Mind if I sit a bit closer? It's rather cold there." She said softly as she looked over at the door, that had been directly behind her, and back at him. Madame Puddifoot walked back in from the kitchen and saw the two smiling. She walked over with a tray of some warm tea and crumpets. "Here you go sweeties, you two seem famished and freezing!" She said softly to the two. Dominique smiled and took the tea graciously as she nod. "Oh yes, thank you Madame." She whispered gently as she took a sip, avoiding the woman's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Eric smiled up at the woman. "Thank you very much, you're very kind," he said in his casually sweet tone. As she walked off he smiled at Dominique. "Of course I don't mind." He draped an arm around her. "I like this much better anyway," he said with a playful little grin. He drank is tea slowly, letting it warm him up a bit, and munched on a crumpet. "Is there anything else you'd like to do today? I only had this planned..." he seemed a little ashamed that he hadn't planned something more extravagant.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Dominique smiled and leaned against him, her head on his shoulder as she sipped her tea. "I do too." She whispered, chuckling softly as she put her tea down and closed her eyes. "Oh...I don't know, lets go to the wall." She whispered, wanting to be where they first met before they left for the night. Kissing his cheek, she smiled up at him before taking a crumpet herself and nibbling on it as she watched people walk past outside.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:59 pm

"Alright," Eric said gently, finishing his tea and grabbing a few crumpets and wrapping them in a napkin. He stood and helped her up before gathering the garbage on a tray and dumping it. he set the tray with the empty cups and glasses on the counter, thanked Madame Puddifoot again and left with Dominique. The rain had stopped. Perfect. "Let's go to your common room first," he said with a mysterious smile as he led her from Hogsmeade.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Just as they were about to leave, Dominique got ready to lift her hood up but found the rain had stopped. Smiling, she was quite content with stealing Eric's hand for the time being. "Oh, um sure?" She was surprised but simply shrugged at that smile and walked to the school with him, all the while wondering what it was they were going for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]   Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop [Cafe]
Page 1 of 1