Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Vote_lcapCaptivated's Character Enrollment area Voting_barCaptivated's Character Enrollment area Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Vote_lcapCaptivated's Character Enrollment area Voting_barCaptivated's Character Enrollment area Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Captivated's Character Enrollment area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Captivated's Character Enrollment area Empty
PostSubject: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Alright. So, here is where I'll post all of my characters, as they come. I am subject to creating new characters often enough, though I'll never leave one untouched. If you have any questions about my characters whatsoever, simply ask me [mention the name of the character please.]. There will be stories posted somewhat regularly in the lounge, and my characters will be linked to their stories. Thank you,

Characters I've Claimed

Maurader's Time
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter's Time
Minerva McGonnagoll
Hermione Granger
Remus Lupin
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Hagrid
Arthur Weasley

New Era
Rose Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Hermione Granger
George Weasley

Ignore the form, I've posted it so I can be lazy and have it ready when I make a new character.

Name

School Year

Birthday

Era:

Race

Wand

Pet

Sexual Orientation

Relationship Status

Personality

History/Background

Last edited by Captivated on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Captivated's Character Enrollment area 5a5mw8
Name
Andrew Higgins
School Year
Seventh year Slytherin
Birthday
December Second
Era:
A New Era
Race
1/2 Vampire
Wand
Fifteen Inch Ebony Wand, infused with Dragons Blood. The wand is all black except for a swirl of deep red, going from tip to tip.
Pet
Vampire Bat - Pyaimia
Captivated's Character Enrollment area 119m2jl
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
Currently Single (believes Praxis Dead)
Personality
Andrew has no more love left for the world. He's had the onyl thing he's ever truly cared about ripped away from him and he lost what emotional capacity he had left that day. The day he was told Praxis was dead, Andrew became emotionally empty. He cares about nothing anymore.
History/Background
andrew's childhood did not treat him kindly whatsoever. he grew up with a dangerously abusive father and a fearful mother, whom Andrew thought to be useless in his time of need. Andrew and Praxis Clementine had made friends at a young age, but they were ripped apart by his fathers distaste for her kind. When he was eleven, soon to reach twelve, Andrew started at Hogwarts and was again reunited with Praxis, his father unable to help the company. Since the very first day of their first year together Andrew and Praxis had been inseperable friends. In their Seventh Year, however, many things changed. For one, Andrew and Praxis fell in love. He became the only thing in the world he cared for... and she was ripped away from him a second time, right around Halloween. Andrew, having presumsed his only connection to emotion dead, became a heartless man. He died on the inside the day he had thought her no longer living, and it's been a few months. Just before her death Andrew had come in contact with a strange and powerful blood, a shaman spirit's blood, and was now infused with it. His eyes had gone from a hazel brown to a richer brown, however his pupils were now almost a liquified silver. He has a few abilities thanks to the shaman wolf's blood he'd had, but still has yet to master them. he is not aware yet that Praxis is alive...

Last edited by Captivated on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Normal Appearance:
Captivated's Character Enrollment area 2chnh2h
Animagus Appearance
Captivated's Character Enrollment area Rhjtj5
Name
Lianna Wingslow
School Year
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Birthday
January First
Era
New Era
Race
Seer
Wand
Fifteen and a quarter Inch Bois d'Arc Wand with a crystalized Dragon Fire core. The wand is a rich brown, with white specks.
Pet
Angelo - Black Fox
Captivated's Character Enrollment area 6enimo
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
She is in a relationship with Lorcan Scamander
Personality
Lianna is fun, and whacky. She has a rather strange style of dress and doesn't care much about what others think. She can be spacey sometimes and spout off with random facts that nobody cares to hear, but she is altogether a decent girl to be around. She's a great listener, and she is honest.
History/Background
Lianna was born and left in a basket. She was raised by muggles that knew nothing of magic. Odd things would happen when Lianna felt certain emotions, a normal sign of being a witch [though she didn't know that]. She began falling into what her parents thought were little possessions. They searched for a solution, but none came until she was eleven. When she got her acceptance letter to Salem Witches Institute in America, she was ecstatic. Her parents supported her though they knew nothing about magic. By her fourth year, she'd transferred to Hogwarts because Salem felt her powers as a seer would be better developed there. She takes private lessons from her Headmaster for now, until a teacher is found for Divination. Lianna is a registered Animagus, and shetakes the form of a dove. She wears a necklace and when she transforms, the silver chain becomes a silver collar on the dove that dips down on her neckline.

Last edited by Captivated on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Captivated's Character Enrollment area 314a2gw
Name
Andrea Cavernze.
School Year
Seventh Year Slytherin
Birthday
October Twelfth
Era:
A New era
Race
Pureblood; Parslemouth
Wand
Fourteen Inch Yew Wand with a Basilisk venom core. The wand is an off white, a deep thick black stripe running from tip to tip on one side.
Pet
Fiara - mutated King Cobra
Captivated's Character Enrollment area 2ez1axc
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
Currently Single
Personality
Andrea is a very bold person. She's not shy whatsoever, but and she can be rather harsh at times. She has a personality to rival Bellatrix Lestrange's; seeming to enjoy the dark arts more than anything else in this world. Andrea is a very reserved person, can she can be snappy sometimes. She is beyond unpredictable.
History/Background
Born in Romania, Andrea's talent for talking with snakes became apparent before she was even four, her first word being "no" in parsletongue. Since then her pure blood parents had contacted Minerva McGonnagoll to share the news. Of course she wanted Andrea to begin and finish school here at Hogwarts, but until her seventh year Andrea kept completely to herself. Not many knew she was even there for she made herself invisible as often as she could help. Andrea had the opportunity for a close relationship with her parents, them both being loving toward her and open with her, but Andrea had been a loner until she met Andrew and Ash. Since then she's come out of her shell a little, but she gets along with them both because the three of them hate everyone together. She had heard of Andrew's lost and extended her emotionless apologies for his lost. After that she'd seen him everywhere and eventually they'd ended up at the same place at the same time, simply sitting in silence together. He never gave her a sign of interest, but it was possible she had a thing for him. She has yet to find out Praxis isn't dead and her friendship with Andrew could end much sooner than planned. She keeps her beast of a pet in the Forbidden Forest, visiting it often. She had tried to almost take Praxis' place, meeting Andrew in the forest to just sit. They never said much yet she enjoyed his company.

She has been killed and is now deceased. Praxis Clementine has murdered her in the name of love as Andrea tried to get too close to Andrew.

Last edited by Captivated on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:43 pm

OoO Heeeeelll no Praxis is gonna kill her xD
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 am

you mean like Andrew already doesn't like Praxi's new... 'friend'? lol
She won't be too much trouble, no worries.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 am

No i mean Praxis will kill her >.> or try.

Um *cough* You'll see how much her attitude has changed lol she's very possessive

Andy hey be nice to Orestes D: he's dying anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 am

doesn't change Andrew's jealousy any... He's bummed... he doesn't have the same connection as all these other males in her life

Andrew: *shrugs jealousy* whatever....
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 am

Praxis: If he' wasn't so stubborn and foul he would *sighs*

Orestes: *looks between Praxis and Andrew and then shakes his head*

Me: Aw D: well he's a dummy so its his fault

Praxis: Watch it! *threating look at me*

Me: O.O okay okay *Backs off*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 am

Andrew: *glares at you.* Piss off.

Me: Hey now... that's my staff you're talking to *takes threatening step toward Andrew*

Andrew: *mumbles* Sorry...

Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 am

Me: yeah mister I can delete you >:3 lol not really but shhh

Praxis: *makes a low pitched sound that ruptures one of my eardrums in like .5 miliseconds*

Me: x.x *dies*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 am

me: NOOOOOOOOO!!!! *glares at Praxis. *You'll pay for that... I can delete you... just like that! *snaps fingers. Lifts you up, carries you to Desdemona.* fix her or perish. I can delete you too remember...

Andrew: *Grabs Praxis hand, leading her away when I leave.* I do love you, y'know... it's just these men... they all have a story with you you won't even share with me. *pouts slightly*

Me: *rolls eyes at them, waiting for Desdemon to bring you back.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 am

Desdemona: Okay Okay! sheesh *rolls her eyes and points her wand at me* this is uneventful. I'm only doing this cuz i would die too.

Praxis: *smiles slightly* I know and I will I promise. Besides, Andrew, they mean nothing to me. it is you I love, not them.

Me: ew young love

Praxis: *threatening glare*

me: OKAY OKAY D:
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 am

Watch it, Cytisis, she may come after you...

Andrew: *smirks a little, smiles down at Praxis.* And I feel the same.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 am

Praxis: *smiles and brushes back a few strands of his hair*

Me: I know I know >.> Praxis what are you doing with your hair

Desdemona: I'm going to cut it! >:3

Praxis: Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:48 am

m: No, she's cutting it. *smirks*

Andrew: NOOOO *wraps arms around her hair protectively, glaring at everyone*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:53 am

Praxis: *laughs slightly* You should see my hair in my harpy form *smiles and hugs him*

Desdemona: *summons like five scissors* Come on I promise not to cut her ears or gouge her eyes out!

Me: hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 am

Andrew: *smiles down and kisses her. Then glares childishly at Desdemona.* No! *sticks his tongue out.*

Me: *rolls eyes, uses my wonderful narrative powers to pluck Andrew from Praxis and place him beside me, tied to a chair.* There now, hush. *looks to Desdemona* As you were...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Praxis: *kisses him but then glares as he's taken from her. makes a clicking sound in the back of her throat*

Me: oooh no you don't *magically has her chained up to the wall* Okay Dessi!

Desdemona: >:3 just wait until you come to my room in the rp, I'll get your hair good! *sends scissors to surround Praxis and snip her hair now and then*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Andrew: *striggles against chair... fail!* Noooo... *cries a little.*

Me: You are such a baby when not in character, you know that... *shakes head* Unbelievable...

Andrew: *glares at me.* I am not. I like that hair that you are all destroying... I think she looks sexy. *give her a smirk from across the room.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Desdemona: what do you think i'm going to do? Make her ugly? She'll be sexy still!

Me: *facepalm*

Praxis: *sighs but smiles at Andrew*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Andrew: *glares for a moment...* promise?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Desdemona: yes yes yes! I might change it from my original design though....

Me: We found an awesome picture we're editing now Very Happy

Praxis: ....
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Andrew: *grumbles...* Fine... can I get up now?

Me: *lets him up* I'm warning you, become a problem and I'll make her bald.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Desdemona: NOO D: *makes a wig*

Me: like this picture?

Captivated's Character Enrollment area 2rdb6rk

Praxis: .... *looks from side to side and then sighs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captivated's Character Enrollment area
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next