Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
IC Chat - Page 32 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 32 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 32 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
IC Chat - Page 32 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 32 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 32 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

IC Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Praxis: *kisses him deeply* Okay *pouts slightly and cuddles him * I'd hope so....

Ron: Left to get us drinks. lets go *walks with her as they go to to shack*
Angelina: *smacks Fred at the same time*
Ginny: *blushes* NOT WHAT I MEANT I didn't think that was how --oh *blushes and hides her face*
Angelina: *sighs and hides her face in George's shoulder*
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Andrew: *Holds her* I love you, very much. I don't think you're a whore. *kisses her cheek apologetically.*

Hermione: *smiles a little* Oh. *Sighs, a little nervously* Wonderful... *walks with him, sitting on the couch once they get to the shack* Um, thanks for walking me here... *smiles a little, looking more at the floor.*
Selena: *They get an armfuls worth of pitchers of Fire Whiskey. She grabs some and lets the boys grab some* We ready to go then?
Fred: *rubs his head and his arm*
George: *wraps an arm around Angie, chuckling a little.* We just asked her to marry us both and she said yes. That's what happened, whether or not you believe it.
Fred: Yeah, it really is... *still rubbing his arm where Angelina hit him*
Harry: *Laughs and hugs Ginny.* It's alright love *kisses her hands hiding her face*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Praxis: *nuzzles him in a sad little way* I'd hope so

Ron: No prob *plops on a chair and waits as he coughs from the dust*
Lyric and Sydney: *get their bit too, along with food* Lets go
Ginny: *mumbles* I meant dating not marriage but ugh never mind *blushes and hides her face*
Angelina: *still hiding as if embarrassed*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Andrew: Some on now. *kisses her and makes her look up at him. *I could never think of you like that. And besides, you're not supposed to care what anyone thinks but you, remember. *grins a little, but kisses her cheek showing her he's just playing with her a little.*

Hermione: *grins, but she just gets up after a few minutes and uses her wand to clean things up a little, that way everyone's not choking on dust. She goes upstairs before the others show up, cleaning up there too so they all have a place to sleep if they end up crashing here.*
Selena: *Sneaks to the shack with them, slipping in before them.* Oh, hello Ron! *kisses him and puts what she carried on the table.* We're going to play games. Lyric's date should be here any second and I think Draco's bringing your date Sid. *smiles, smirking a little at Lyric* And you have to stay.
Harry: How did you guys get together? *grins a little, enjoying the girl's embarrassment and wanting the story now.*
Fred: *chuckles and puts his arm around Angelina.* That was the Christmas Ball.
George: *grins* We danced with her,
Fred: Asked her to come hang out,
George: *smirks a little* Hung out...
Fred: *Grins* Then told her we loved her and asked her to date us.
George: She said yes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Praxis: *kisses him* I don't care what people think *kisses him gently* But I do care what my bloodsucker thinks...i always have *nips as she cuddles to him*

Ron: *shakes his head at Hermione, laughing at how eager to clean up she seems* Hey love *kisses her as he helps her out*
Lyric: What? I don't want a date *pouts*
Sydney: *growls*
Angelina: *sighs and goes back to eating her fruit salad as she leans on one twin then the other* You lot will kill me one day i swear *shakes her head*
Ginny: *squeaks* sorry! *still hiding*
Draco: *walks in with two girls, both of which walk over to Lyric and Sydney as he gets in and crashes on a couch*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Andrew: Well *kisses* I always *kisses* have thought *kisses* You were the sexiest thing in the school. You were also my best friend and so much more to me *kisses again*

Hermione: *Comes back downstairs as everyone comes in. She sits on the edge of the couch Draco plopped on.*
Selena: *kisses him and sits in his lap once everything's set. Smirks at Lyric's face*
Harry: *grins*
Fred: *laughs*
George: *chuckles a little* Anyway
Fred: How's everything 'round 'ere goin'?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Praxis: *chuckles and accepts each kiss* Your an amazing little bloodsucker, I gotta say *kisses him a bunch of times, not letting him speak even a moment*

lyric: *groans as he's forced into sitting with the girl*
Sydney: *leans against the wall with the girl already trying to get his interest and failing*
Ron: *holds her*
Draco: So what are we doing?
Angelina: With you two? About as insane as always *rolls her eyes and jokes* Why did I miss having you here again? *grins playfully*
Ginny: *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Andrew: *giggles against her lips, kissing her back though*

Selena: *laughs* We're going to play drinking games. we'll either vote on them or put a bunch of names of different games tht everyone knows into a hat. Then we'll pick out the games and play them, having some fun. without books *grins a little, sideways at Lyric, then at Hermione.
Hermione: *blushes but looks at the ground.*
Fred: what about you? *looks at ginny*
George: How's Quidditch Harry?
Harry:,.... great! *smiles a little nervously at Angelina.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Praxis: *smiles and keeps attacking him with kisses and turns enough to wrap her arms around him lovingly as she does so*

Angelina: *is by now in no mood to be snippy*
Ginny: *still hiding slightly* I'm sorry Angelina
Angelina: *chuckles* It's fine, I blame Fred, like always *grins and kisses Fred's cheek to show she's joking*
Ron: Or we just could pick a person, play their game, and then move on to a different person *grins*
Draco: just figure it out and get it started before i get bored and leave.
Lyric: *sticks his tongue out at Selena*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Andrew: *holds her in place so she does not fall. Chuckles a little against her lips, holding onto Nyssa as well.*

Fred: *rolls his eyes* Sure. It's always my fault... *chuckles*
George: *Laughs*
Harry: How's the shop?
Fred and George: Great! *grin*
Hermione: *Waits, sitting there quietly, and not really looking at anyone.*
Selena: *grins a little.* I think Sidney should go first. He's got to have some of the best games!
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:39 am

Praxis: *finally lets him have his lips as she pulls away and smiles, her eyes shining as she just keeps hugging him*

Sydney: *glares because she used his full name* Pass.
Lyric: Before you say it, Pass!
Draco: *laughs*
Ron: *shakes his head*
Ginny: *yawns a little*
Angelina: *takes out some parchment and quick and starts scribbling things down as everyone talks*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Andrew: Holds her close and smiles, kissing the top of her head.*

Selena: *rolls her eyes* Fine then, Lyric- *gives him a slightly playful glare.* Fine, you bunch of pussies, I'll go first. *grins a little* The name of the game's Beer Pong. Muggles play it too, but being that we're magic we're going to play a bit differently. We'll use the plastic cups we brought, turn someone color, turn the others a different color. Then we set them up across the room and try to get these *hold up a handful of ping pong balls* into the opposite teams cups. Each ball is good for two bounces a turn, no more, no less. *waits to see if they're interested, still sitting on Ron's lap*
Hermione: *Swallows a little, but looks up at Selena anyway, giving a slight nod.*
Harry: Another play? *raises a brow as he leans over the table and looks at her parchment and then her*
Fred: *chuckles* Gin, looks like you need some sleep.
George: *glances at his sister and grins.* Harry'll take you to be, won't you 'Arry!
Fred: *laughs a little*
Harry: *rolls his eyes*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Praxis: *sighs lovingly* I'm glad things worked out this way

Ron: Alright
Draco: Whatever
Sydney:...
Lyric: Uh, sure?
Ginny: I'm fine *smiles*
Angelina: Nope *keeps squibbing*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Andrew: *smiles* Me too, love.

Selena: Help me *tugs Hermione up. She turns a handful of cups silver with green spots and sets them up on one side of the room.* Now we need to pick teams. We need two team captains.
Hermione: *Turns the other handful of cups a bright yellow with dark blue spots and sets them up on the opposite side of the room. She then fills all of the cups about half way or so with the firewhiskey.*
Harry: *Wraps his arm around her and kisses her temple.*
Fred and George: Aaawwww!!!! *Make face kissy faces at each other.*
Harry: So what is it then? *curious*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Praxis: *sighs happily*

Draco: I'm team silver and green *Gets up*
Sydney: I'll take the other *walks over*
Lyric: Great
Draco: Selena
Sydney: Lyric
Draco: Hermione
Sydney: Girl *points at girl that was with him
Draco: Weasley
Sydney: Other girl
Angelina: *leans back and takes the twins head, pushing them into one another so that their foreheads hit each other but lighter than it normally would be*
Ginny: *giggles*
Angelina: A drawing... *goes back, hiding it*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Andrew: *Yawns a little, watching the children.*

Selena: *Goes to stand by Draco, smiling and holding the balls. She waits until the teams are settled. and hands some to Sidney* You guys decide who goes first. remember, two bounces then in the cup. No more, no less.
Hermione: *Doubts she's going to be any good at this, she goes and stands behind Draco slightly.*...
Fred: *rubs his head.* Ow...
George: *Gives hr a mock glare, also rubbing his head.* So violent... *shakes his head playfully.*
Harry: *Laughs, but is very curious about the drawing, trying to see it.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 am

Draco: Selena go.
Sydney: *waits, ready*
Angelina: *sticks her tongue out at both of them and hides her paper from Harry as she continues to apparently draw*

Praxis: *closes her eyes and relishes in the cold air*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 am

Selena: Alright. Each of you pick a cup. If the ball goes into that cup, you drink what's in there. The cups are charmed to refill up to where they were when emptied. So chug. *smirks a little. She looks at one of the cups, up a little on a shelf and grins. Stepping back and drawing a line on the floor with her wand she smiles, winks at Ron, and closes her eyes, taking a small breath. She glances at the cup again, the floor, and then tosses the ball. It bounces at an angle off the floor, then the wall, and plops into the cup. She grins broadly* Drink up. It's still our turn, who's next? *glances back at her team.* That cups me *smirks, her cup being the one that is against the windowsill.*
Hermione: *watches and gulps, not sure she can do this... Her cups on the back of a chair against the wall.*
Harry: *sighs loudly, sitting back and crossing his arms.*
Fred: *chuckles*
George: *grins a little*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IC Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Chat
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32