Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Vote_lcapStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Voting_barStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Vote_lcapStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Voting_barStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Study of Ancient Runes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Desdemona cuddled to him in her sleep, her hand wrapped around him and her face nuzzling into her neck as she slept. By now, early in the morning, she began looking quiet a bit better. The sick look was nearly gone, though she was still quite a bit paler than she had been say two months ago. In her sleep she yawned softly and cuddled so her face was hidden against his flesh. Aero, figuring the light was bothering her, woke up and pulled the blankets up higher onto she and Viktor so that they were covered more. He quickly laid down on her hip again and went back to sleep. The two younger dragons were playing quietly on the floor and also drifting in and out of a lazy sleep all the same.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 am

Viktor's wand started to glow and he could head -in his head- some sort of annoying buzzing sound. He got up an swished his wand, turning off his alarm. "Come on love, you should get up. I have a class in half an hour." He grinned a little, kissing her lips, forehead, and both cheeks. He then kissed her belly and smiled, waiting for her to rise and shine.[/color][/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Though she never got up she did kiss him back and squirm slightly under the touch of his lips. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him until at last she curled up again and closed her eyes. "Mmm...I wont walk into your class...." She whispered gently as she wrapped her arms around the pillow and yawned again. She was still so tired.... Besides that, she was really, really hungry. She whined softly and wrapped her arms around her stomach after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Viktor watched her acting like a child, but he merely smiled gently. "I'll bring you some breakfast," he said with a slight chuckle. He leaned down and kissed her again, brushing her hair back with a gentle palm. "I'll be back in a few," he said gently, standing up and with a snap of his fingers, dressing. Then he was out.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Desdemona smiled and looked over at him. Her eyes closed slightly when she felt his fingers against her face before she finally just leaned up and returned his kiss. A soft sigh came from her as she curled up again and watched him until he was gone. A soft yawn replaced the sigh and within moments she was back to sleep. The two young dragons cuddled to her and she wrapped loving arms around them as Aero laid on her waist again, his claw always on her stomach as if protecting the yet undeveloped babies.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Viktor came back within about ten minutes, a tray of food for both himself and Desdemona. There was a good amount of food there, and all of it was nutritious. However, he noticed she was still asleep, so he set the tray on the bed silently and went about making sure he had everything ready for his class. It was the third years, nothing big.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Desdemona didn't wake up for a while until at last she heard him rummaging about. That and the dragons were nudging her, wanting her loving. She stretched as she awoke and when she smelled food her stomach jumped. She turned until she saw the food and reached over, grabbing an apple. Taking a bite, she sat up and looked around. When she noticed him getting things for his class ready she silently got up, put the apple down, and walked up behind him. Her arm slipped around him, lining his pants like a belt, as she curved against him so she could see his face. "Hello there." She smiled a small bit as she looked around them. "So, should I leave before your class or can I hide out in here for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Viktor had been so focused he didn't hear her bite into the apple or even get up out of the bed. However, a happy smile took his lips as he felt her hands and finally saw her face. "Hi," he said with that smile still in place. He turned slightly so they were facing one another and slid his own arms around her gently. "You are more than welcome to stay here if you like," he said, his hand gently stroking her face. "I see no reason to hide what were are. But I don't recommend you making an appearance in my class either," he said with a grin. He knew she wouldn't, but he had to throw that in there for he amusement if nothing else. He kissed her gently and just hugged her for a moment. "I've got to go out there soon, my class starts in fifteen minutes."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Smiling, Desdemona shifted so she was in front of him. She looked up at him and tilted her head to the side while he spoke. Smiling, she yawned softly. "I think I will stay here....your bed is so much more comfortable than mine." Her eyes sparkled with amusement at his comment. "Oh? That so hmm? Maybe I'll walk out there in the middle of the class....but I'll make sure my clothes stay on." She chuckled and kissed him gently. "Fifteen minutes huh? Well then I have fourteen minutes to keep you to myself." She slipped her arms around him again and looked up, her rainbow eyes shining as she did. Sure she was hungry but she could eat while he was teaching. And she didn't really care if they told or kept their relationship to themselves. Hell, she would have to deal with being ragged on about being pregnant either way by her own people. Why not let the whole school in on it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Viktor laughed. "Not a good idea, but if you must," he said, kissing her cheek now. He chuckled yet again at her next comment, but said nothing. Finally he did walk her over to the bed. "Then have breakfast with me? I haven't eaten yet," he told her with a soft smile. It was true, he'd gone down to the Great hall, made up a tray for them to share, and come back. Of course he had found her sleeping and decided he'd just let her do so, get ready, eat, and go teach his class. But now that she was awake he wanted to eat with her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Once they were at the bed Desdemona sat down once more and hugged all three small dragons as they came over to her. Orenth kept laying his head against her stomach, wanting to hear the babies but unable to as of yet. Chuckling, she just pet him lovingly while she looked through the foods and eventually settled on her apple, for now. "I wouldn't pass up eating breakfast with for for the world at the moment." She chuckled but it was true. She was damn hungry. It was all the baby's fault of course. The thought made her chuckle as she looked down at the slight, and barely noticeable bulge in her stomach from her twins. She just couldn't believe it was true.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:26 pm

"Merlin help your minions in the coming months," Viktor mused after a while. He had grabbed some raw meat for all three of the dragons and was feeding Tenelth first. When Orenth came for some he handed some over and of course gave some to Aero. Viktor knew full well that women were prone to mood swings when pregnant and being sheb was the dark lord, he actually felt bad for her followers. He ate some food himself but otherwise just sat there with a smile on his face. Man, he was going to be a father... again. He couldn't let anything happen to this woman, nothing. And not the children either.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:33 pm

"I couldn't agree more." She said with a soft chuckle as she thought about it. Yeah, he was right. Her minion's were in trouble. They would be lucky if she didn't lock them all up in the Riddle manor and set the place on fire. Oh well, she'd be good for now,. After all, moondswings wouldn't start for about four months...well three for from now. Shifting slightly, she half laid down and half leaned on him as she relaxed. "How long is your class going to be?" She figured if it was short she'd stay up, otherwise she was going to just sleep or nibble on some food until he came back.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm

"Probably about and hour and a half, maybe a little more. It's Saturday, and they're my only class. I'm only seeing them because they asked me to, and this class is just sort of going over everything we've learned for they're ready for finals." he smiled gently at her. "You're welcome to stay back here and get some rest while I teach," he said gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Desdemona nodded and chuckled. "Well aren't you just loved. You know your going to be attacked with young females next year, all of them wanting to be in your class just because of the rumors that ran around the school because of when you slept over in my chambers." She grinned and slid in next to him, yawning softly. "I think I'll take you up on that offer....I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life." She yawned, stretched, and then just turned so she was hugging him. Her eyes closed and she laid her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Viktor ate a little, but not much. He wasn't a glutton by any means, and he worried more about his children and Desdemona than himself. He chuckled a little. "Yes well, I can't help that... You've got nothing to worry about, not under age or of age is ever going to take me away from you." He smiled genuinely, stroking her hair and wrapping his arms around her. "Be prepared for seven and a half more months of this," he said with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Her eyes closed as his arm wrapped around her and she just relaxed as if he were her talking pillow. "Mmm I believe you, though it's the students I don't trust! What with me not being here next year..." she mumbled, not really remembering if she mentioned that to him yet or not. Probably not since she only just learned of that the day before after dinner. "I think I can deal with a few more months of this, if they're anything like this morning." She chuckled, knowing things weren't going to be that easy.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:25 pm

"I can talk to the Headmistress about you sleeping here permanently?" he suggested. He hadn't been told about her lack of returning the next year, but it made sense to him. After all she was the Dark Lord before a professor, and this was only supposed to be a cover anyway. Also she would be a mother and the children would have to be looked after. "You're welcome to sleep here as long as you like, I'll come check up on you after class. If you need anything send Aero out to see me." He said, slipping out of her grasp as he spun and kissed her gently. "I've got to teach," he said apologetically and with a last glance at her he left the room to teach his class.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Desdemona groaned, not at all happy when he pulled away. "You can talk to her if you like, I don't care I'll stay here whether she likes it or not." She sad quite stubbornly before she moved to lean against the headboard again. "That I shall that I shall. Go on then, entertain the kiddies." She kissed him back and watched him leave. Afterwards she glanced at the food before attacking it. Within moments she was eating a full plate of all sorts of foods she wouldn't normally have eaten. When she was done most of the food was still on the tray but she ate a good deal more than normal. At last her stomach felt better and she was tired again. Yawning, she curled up on her side and after a while she fell back into a light sleep. She didn't wake up at all while Victor was teaching and by the time his class was over the dragons were all cuddling up to her, Orenth with his head on her stomach, Tenelth with his neck wrapped around the side of her face and his head on her chin, and Aero on her hip. In one way shape or form she was holding them close to her as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Viktor slid back into the room quietly after a two hour long review class. he smiled and slipped into the bed, gently waking and moving the dragons. Once he had a chance, he pulled her against him very slowly and gently, that way he didn't wake her, and just lay there playing with her hair. He smiled down at her sleeping innocence, loving being there while she was and was not awake.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:35 am

As the dragons were taken Desdemona's head tilted downward as if she were going to curl up into a ball when all was said and done, and most likely she would have. Instead, when he pulled her over she made a soft sound before she curled into him instead. Her head slipped up, onto his chest/shoulder, and one of her hands slid across his body lethargically until it looked like she was hugging him to her instead of the other way around. With a soft yawn, she finally just fell back into a deep sleep for now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Viktor lay there, content to lay awake, play with her hair, and wait patiently for her to wake. he was in no hurry to go anywhere or do anything, so it didn't really matter to him that she was still sleeping. The small dragons started roaming around the room, getting hungry. In his dragon tongue, Viktor asked Aero to take them hunting. When the small dragon hesitantly agreed, after Viktor swore his life on keeping Desdemona and the unborns safe, Tenelth nearly hopped out the window before Aero. Being the younger of the two made no difference to him, his want to be outside went deeper than just hunting. He looked the colors of earth and fire, whereas Orenth, the older, was of water and air. This meant Orenth had a possibility of mastering three powers, and Tenelth two. However, Tenelth had a ravenous hunger and a will to hunt. They evened out in the end. As the dragons left Viktor just stroked Desdemona's hair and watched her sleep with a softness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Desdemona didn't wake up for about three hours after his class. When she did the dragons were long gone to hunt. Her eyes fluttered open first and when she saw him they closed. A soft sigh came from her parted lips as she cuddled to him dispite what she would normally do. EVentually she looked up and smiled softly as she moved so her lips to let them linger against his cheek. "Mmm...Morning love..." She whispered softly, remembering the night before. She couldn't believe he had asked her...or that she said yes or....well....or that she was pregnant wit his children. Oh how she dreaded motherhood yet couldn' t wait for it. Maybe it was being around the dragon's so much, maybe it was just the fact that they would be his children. Either way the notion didn't scare her as much as it once did.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:26 am

Viktor chuckled softly. "Love, it's nearly one o'clock in the afternoon," he said gently, kissing her temple. He still held her close to him, and had gone to rubbing her back softly rather than playing with her hair now that she was awake.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:02 am

"Oh?" she seemed to question his answer for a moment before shrugging. "Good afternoon then." A soft yawn came from her lips then and she eased into him more so than anything else. "I'm sorry I seem bedridden today...Appears I have to make u for all the sleep i've lost and the food haven't eaten." She shrugged, rolling her eyes, as she tilted her head to look up at him once again. "How was class?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study of Ancient Runes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next