Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 6 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 6 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:33 pm

When the wall opened up, showing a path, two voices raised up to be heard. One was soft, alluring, and obviously Desdemona's, where as the other was a harsh, scratchy unknown voice of a male. They seemed to be delve into conversation but whatever they spoke about was impossible to understand. Past where they stood now the tunnel beyond was pitch black as if someone were swimming in a lake of ink. Ash shook his head. "I can't go past here. Your alone with this one." He knew better than to continue. Besides, someone else would be there, he knew it, he smelt it. He had to protect the entrance. Once Viktor and the little dragon were gone the wall closed and the boulders magically moved again, changing spots and changing the password completely.

Aero followed close behind Viktor as the two entered the tunnel. It was about ten or fifteen minutes later that the voices were finally getting louder yet it was still hard to hear what they were saying. More importantly, the soft glow of torch light was finally visible. Aero made a dark sound and zipped forward, going as quickly as his wings could take him, toward Desdemona's voice. In the mean time, Desdemona was laying on the back of her Basilisk. Her Griffin was at the mouth of the tunnel, waiting and keeping guard, and her other pets were moving around in the shadows or in other tunnels. Across the room, chained to the wall, was a gooey child like figure that was speaking in a harsh adult voice.

"Merope, why do you do this. You are a failure! You were better off as a pleasure tool for my forces."

"Don't speak to me. I am here not for you, and will only be here for you when you can die." Desdemona had her eyes closed and it was clear to see the tear streaks running down her face. "My name is not Merope."

"You are no better than that woman-"

"You piece of trash half blood! Shut up, Tom Riddle!"

A dark hiss ran from the child's lips as it wiggled and let out a cry to split one's blood. "Don't you dare call me that you freak." He glared at her but she simply ignored him as she pet the basilisk, letting it lick her cheek and neck while she whispered to it in parsletongue.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm

viktor gave the boy a grave nod and place his hand on his shoulder. Before he left he spoke to Ash in a way he had never spoken to the boy before. "I see the way you look at her. Don't throw away your feelings for your pride... or your past," he said. Then he was gone, before Ash could even ask or respond. When Aero made to zoom forward, he grabbed him by the tail, pulling him against his body. Whispering in his dragon tongue he spoke to him. go in there and you'll give us away. We've got to stay quiet. you'll put her in danger if you flap your wings... When it seemed he understood, Viktor did not let him go. He kept the dragon clutched to his chest as he approached the mouth of the tunnel. He made sure to look about and listen to everything before he finally let the dragon go. He didn't even have to explain, Aero zoomed to Desdemona quicker than a flash. then Viktor stepped out, in his true form still and looking much less than happy. he looked a mixture of furious, lost, happy, and something unknown. Without hesitation he walked to Desdemona, ignoring the pest and ignoring the 'child' chained up. "What's in your head that made you think I'd let you go alone..." he said firmly. "This is your battle, yes, you're right. But guess what, your battle is my battle. Accept that," he said a little harshly. He wanted to hold her, calm her, make her feel his feelings. "I didn't tell you what I did back in that room for you to leave the same in a note..." this time he sounded... sad? When she asked about them he shook his head. "They're fine, the headmistress is watching them for me, which means they will be protected. He can't gt into her office, that's the one place he's never been able to get."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Vetis, the basilisk, whispered into her ear at a hiss as he smelled Viktor and Aero. He looked like he wanted to go eat whoever was about to enter but he stayed put and remained a giant bed for Desdemona. She shook her head and closed her eyes as she relaxed.

"Someone comes, to kill you I hope! You Worthless hag."

Desdemona ignored her father's child-like form as she awaited what was to come. When she was tackled by Aero the other pets did nothing, knowing who he was, but as Viktor entered the pets watched him closely, ready to attack if they had to. As he spoke she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Aero was covering her face enough to hide the still burned streaks the tears had left. "Viktor--." He gave her no chance to reply to him and so she just remained quiet until he seemed sad. At that she stood up, not at all to Vetis' liking, and put a free hand on his face. "I didn't--"

"What is this? Merope you truly are worthless! Made of the darkest beings in existance and you had to come out a girl! Why! These stupid emotions are why you fail at being the Dark Lord."

Desdemona sighed, set Aero down, and looked around at the ground. She picked up a stone and threw it at the child, hitting it in the head and making it hissing. "My name is not Merope you ignorant fool!" She cleared her throat before looking back at Viktor. He glanced into his eyes before sighing and tilting her head down slightly. "Viktor, I didn't write those words in that letter just to reply to you. I wrote them because I couldn't help but to be truthful." She kept her head down, her thoughts swarming until at last she just had to ask something else. "How are the babes?" When he replied she nodded and peeked at Aero, who was roaring at her gently, while her head remained tilted. "That's good...." She almost told him to go stay with them but she knew he wouldn't listen to her. She shouldn't have left the note. He wouldn't have found her without it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Viktor sighed after a moment. "for the record, I think you're the best Dark Lord so far..." he said in a low tone just to her. When she finally looked up at him he still spoke, this time loud enough for Voldemort to hear, only his eyes remained locked on hers. "A Heartless Dark Lord leads to his or her own Demise. Having the Power's not enough. Learning to love as well as having the ability to be heartless when you need to is the key, and you..." This time his hand went to her face, cupping her cheek gently as he grazed it with her thumb. "...have mastered both. You are truly a Dark Lady. and you're obviously more successful than him," he said nodding his head in Tom's direction. "he fell because he could not understand love. he fell because love kept Potter safe and it destroyed Riddle in the end... you..." he shook his head barely. "You understand love and because of that you have the true power." He suddenly remembered the stones in his pocket. "Oh," he said, letting go of her face finally and reaching into his cloak pocket. He pulled out all of the stones. "I brought these, I knew they could be useful to you..." he said as he handed them all over, including the diamond that Aero took down for him. "You can thank him for helping me, if it weren't for him I wouldn't have found the diamond. Also, he did not try to lead me here." As Aero puffed his chest proudly Viktor looked down at her once again. "He tried to lead me away..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Though Voldemort continued to talk, the two ignored him. As Viktor stood up for her she just glanced between he and her child father with dark, yet moist eyes. Her cheeks still looked the part of her earlier sobs. When he cupped her face she couldn't help leaning into it, and closing her eyes for a few moments before opening them again and looking up at him as he finished. When he finished she just stared into his eyes for a moment before finally letting him pull away. When her eyes fell on the stones she gasped. "No, we can't have those with us! If he has those he could..." Her eyes dazed over and she remembered the things that happened to her in that dungeon with a flash. She started to hyperventilate and leaned against him as she shook. It took her a moment before she finally was able to catch her breath. Of course Voldemort had a reply to this but it went unheard. "...He can not get those Viktor....he can't..." Her voice was shaky as she spoke but she just leaned into him and tried to regain herself. When Viktor said Aero didn't show him the way she turned her head and gave the little dragon a small smile. "Thank you for trying, Aero." She whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:54 pm

At her sudden movements he caught her, holding her tightly. When she spoke his face hardened. Now he felt like an idiot... "alright," he said quickly. He gave Voldemort a glance that said he surely did not trust him, and then he looked at Aero. "Come with me, don't argue," he said to the small dragon. When he followed, Viktor walked to the tunnel they had come from, but not after helping her to sit down. In his dragon tongue, he whispered to Aero so that not even Desdemona could hear. "Take these to Ash, give this to him as well. Make sure he gets out of there alive and then come back. Carry this in your mouth and if trouble ensues, bite down on it. You'll disappear and reappear here safe and sound." as he whispered he slipped an odd object into Aero's mouth that he could hold with his tongue and pulled out a piece of parchment and looked about for a rock. He sliced open his hand and began writing a note in his own blood: 'put these somewhere they can be recovered but not found. Only you are to know the location. Then stay away from here, go back to the school. Your mistress is safe, all of her pets are with her as well as I. If we need you, you will be summoned. Just wait until then. -Viktor' He waited for the Dragon to soar off before coming back in. When questioned he just stood where he was. "He'd taking care of the problem," he said absently, tearing a piece of his shirt off and wrapping around his cut open hand.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 pm

When Ash saw the Dragon, who flew through the stone but had no possible way of going back in, he took all that was offered and read. Nodding, he started to leave only to nearly run into Mask himself. He side stepped the creature and was able to get away, but Mask saw him. He knew the child was on Desdemona's side. He just didn't know that he was carrying the gems. It wasn't until he ran across the field and saw Praxis and Andrew that he thought of the perfect place. He hid the items, waiting until he could move them, before asking them what they were doing here. He said where they were but when Praxis explained they were heading somewhere else he nodded and left after they did.

When they appeared she looked around. They dealt with Ash when he appeared but while Andrew spoke to him Praxis summoned two brooms. She hopped on hers side saddle, as she always had, and crossed her legs so her dress clung to her body a bit more. She had ripped part of the bottom off before they left because there was no way she could fight in something like that. When Andrew was up in the air she flew closer to him, took his hand, and kissed him as well as she could before taking off with him again. It was a long flight.

When he answered her questioning she just nodded. Her head hurt so badly that she didn't care if he was hiding something. She laid back on Vetis and stroked the basilisk's scales as she tried to relax. Voldemort was annoying her as ever. Verin, a large snake, started to wrap around Voldemort until he covered his mouth and let the silence befall the area. Desdemona sighed softly before smiling, her hand over her eyes. "Thank you, Verin." Vetis wraps his body around her to keep her safe. She kissed the side of his face and smiled as he licked her cheek. She tried to just relax as she yet again attempted to wipe off her face of the tears from earlier. As before, they remained.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Even is Aero could not fly back, biting down on the object Viktor gave him would bring him right back to Viktor's side, wherever that may be. Dragons are smart, and Viktor was counting on that fact. He sighed as well when Voldemort was finally silenced, giving the child looking creature a disgusted gaze. Viktor looked about, wondering where they were. "What's your plan?" he asked finally after some time of them just being there. "And it better not be to just let him kill you," he said sternly as he glanced over at her. "I've taken a few other things from your office, as well as mine." As he said this he walked over to her, not paying the Basilisk any mind. He pulled a small sack out of a large cloak pocket and handed it to her. He had charmed it to hold much more than it should be able to, and some of the things it held were not small at all and looked as if they would never fit in such a small pouch.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 am

Aero knew how to get back but he decided to stay put for now and watch to see if anyone one else tried to get in. When he saw Mask he remained quiet and hidden and watched but the man never even touched the boulders. He just stood there, waiting. Below, Desdemona ran her fingers across the basilisk, soothing it as Viktor agitated it. It was clear to see her pet was a tad protective of her. Desdemona turned to be on her side so she could look at the bag and him. "He can not kill me without those stones. So long as he doesn't get them he'll never have the last piece of the puzzle. I'm not sure he even knows about them, though if he does then he's after them." ran her fingers over a few things. It wasn't like swords were going to help them against this foe, this was completely different. She pulled out what would be useful and let everything else remain. "This will just have to do for now..." She examined one item while she thought. "You know, there are still a few hours before Midnight, and the letter wasn't even sent. Yet you rushed here. You didn't even think did you?" She chuckled as she sat up. "The plan is to go to where i said, the land he and i use to destroy when we fought constantly." She wondered if he'd remember who this man was. After all, he had been the one to give Viktor the possession as Leader of the Order.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Viktor had a feeling he knew who it was... only because the man had in fact handed over the order to him through a letter, calling himself M. Always M. On the other hand, he did not know where that place was because Mask never told him just where they fought and the man was always alone when he encountered Desdemona. Viktor had never seen her before she started teaching at Hogwarts. "Your werewolf brought me here, to the cave. I remembered how to get in and I got in. He left, he wouldn't come any farther," he told her. He just looked at her for a few moments before he took a glance in Riddle's direction. "How is he still alive?" he asked curiously, looking back at her.

Andrew followed Praxis through the forest, not quite sure where she was taking them. His fangs were longer, something he couldn't help when he knew Desdemona was in trouble. "Where are we going," he finally asked Praxis after some time of travel.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Desdemona was impressed. She truly thought Ash would be the last to listen to her rules. "At least they listen when I say something." She glanced at her 'father' with a dark look as if poking fun at him. The little creature wiggled but the snake kept it silent. When Viktor spoke again she glanced at him before sneering. "He can't die. He's not even alive any more, he split his soul too many times. He's stuck in that form until someone gives him a body again or I find a way to crush him forever. Without releasing his 'spirit' so he can possess someone else. I wont have his competition even if he is nothing but an insignificant little maggot."

Praxis looked over at him and smiled. She knew he'd be worried about Desdemona. "We're going to where she fought Mask last. We have to go this way so we can follow the short cut, otherwise it would have taken us hours from the manor." This was a place they couldn't apperate to, and they both knew that. She flew up beside him and kissed his cheek with a smile. "Calm down, nothings happened yet, I can feel it. For now it's just the danger awaiting us that is troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 pm

viktor didn't really say anything else about it. He simply stood there, not really sure what to do now... "So... whats the plan?" he finally asked. He desperately hoped she wouldn't give him some bullshit line of leaving or there not being a plan at all... he wasn't going anywhere and he was not going to let her do this alone...

Andrew sighed. Yes, he knew that place well enough. "And just what are we to do when we get there?" he asked her casually, though he gave her a questioning side glance. He held his broom with one hand while he let the other reach over to play with a little bit of her hair. A habit Andrew had never been able to rid himself of.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Praxis couldn't help but chuckle as he played with her hair. She wasn't even holding onto her broom as they flew. Just like first year, all she had to do was sit on it and her natural control of the air around her made it easier to fly. Though she knew this was an important moment she was okay with acting clam. They needed to be calm to get through this. "We'll hide. We don't ant him to know we're there so when he gets there we can jump him and attack him. We'll go on foot when we're close so we can hide in case he's already there."

After laying down on Vetis once again, her back arched and her arms stretching up behind her head, she couldn't help but think about a few very important things. She ran her hand through her hair as she did until his words yet again pulled her from her thoughts. "I'm sure by now he's been in my chamber and found the letter. He'll be waiting at midnight and expecting you to be with me, or someone to be at least. I'll go out alone." She put a finger up so he would quiet for a moment. "I didn't say i'll go alone, just out alone. It'll be smarter to make him think your not there than to bring you with me. After a bit you can jump in whenever you like." She shrugged slightly while she tilted her head over and looked at him. He was so far away, still not standing very close to her, and she wondered if he really was upset with her. Half of her screamed at herself for caring if he was, while the other half worried about what would happen if he was.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Viktor saw the look she gave him. He didn't even seem to realize it, but his feet brought him to her and he lay a hand on her cheek. "Alright. Fine. I'll deal with you going out alone. When you leave I'll travel a bit behind you so that he doesn't see me coming with you. I'll stay hidden," he assured her. He close the rest of the space between them, not caring about the others around. He leaned to kiss her deeply before just standing beside her, worried about what was going to happen.

Andrew nodded. "Sounds like a good plan," he said with a small smile. He continued to play with her hair while they flew, not even realizing he was doing so after a bit. While they flew he remembered all of the times they had been through this forest together.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Praxis smiled and nodded. As they moved around she couldn't help but look around and remember things as well. He was very good to her even when they were younger and she was a fool. Chuckling to herself, she couldn't help but look over at him with a bright smile. "Drew." She whispered gently. "I love you." She couldn't help but tell him that as she remembered their years visiting this forest. All the memories, all the clues. And the two couldn't realize it until their seventh year. Hah, they were both stupid.

Desdemona couldn't help but chuckle with a smile. "I know you hate it, but it'll work out. You'll be there to make sure I don't run off or let him kill me, so don't worry. You'll get to be the hero." She grinned just before she felt his lips touch her's. She sighed lovingly against his mouth before returning the deep kiss with as much of a burn and mixture of emotions as he had. When he pulled away she remained sitting on Vetis but started to lean into him instead. Her eyes fell on Voldemort and they hardened. "Any ideas on how to kill it?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Andrew smiled a little. "I love you too," he said as he looked over at her. He finally stopped playing with her hair as they got closer to where they needed to be. It was about time to touch down and so he angle his broom in a gentle arc, landing behind a thicket of trees.

Viktor scoffed playfully. "Oh you think that's what this is about, huh...' he said with a teasing tone. He let his arms wrap around her. yes, he was upset with her, but no it did not matter. Not now anyway. There was a time to discuss it and right now was not that time. If it was never discussed Viktor was sure he'd live just fine. "My thought would be the sword of Gryffindor or a basilisk Fang... that should destroy his soul.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Desdemona gave Voldemort a dark look. "I've tried both of those...your welcome to try if you like." She snapped her fingers and both appeared. It seemed she really had tried to use them on the small being for it wiggled as if it wanted to get out, though that was because of fear of pain, not fear of death. She let him grab and try if he wanted but otherwise she just started checking what time it was.

"Alright, we'll cut through the short cut there...it should be here in about thirty seconds." She was, of course, talking about a vortex that appeared every few minutes in a special area of the forest, which they had found when they were in their third year. She glanced at him and held his hand tightly before moving to give him a quick kiss. "We'll have to be careful. I don't want my family torn apart any time soon Drew, so don't get into too much trouble." She smiled before slipping into the vortex.

ooc: I'ma post them somewhere else so just post him following her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Viktor looked at the things and the wiggling form and just shook his head. "Then I have no idea," he said truthfully. The only one that may just know what to do was the very man they were going to face and hopefully kill tonight. Of course it wasn't so much that Viktor want him dead specifically, but anyone after Desdemona deserved death... even if she was the Dark Lord.

andrew nodded, kissing her back as well as kissing hr forehead. "Same to you, don't let anything happen to you and Helios..." he said gently, caressing her cheek before he let her take his hand and pull him along wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Desdemona sighed and finally got up. She slipped out of Viktor's arms and walked toward what was once her father. Verin moved and the man was welcome to talk again but once he tried her hand was over his slimy little mouth. She didn't speak nor did she move as he slowly got pushed into the earth. When her hand pulled back he appeared to be in a sound proof cage that just appeared out of the girth as if it had never been in existence before. She then turned back to Viktor and motioned for him to follow her. They went deeper into the cave/tunnel until they left her pets behind and the annoying mini-man. "We have a few hours....something you want to talk about?" She figured they might as well get this out of the way since she saw how much it hurt him this morning.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Viktor followed her closely. When she stopped and asked her question he sighed, leaning against the side of the tunnel. "Why didn't you tell me he asked her honestly, not looking at her just yet. He didn't care, he just needed to know why. he didn't care what the reason for her speaking dragon was, all he wanted to know was why she kept it from him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Desdemona nodded a bit and thought about how to explain this. "If I had come out and told you I could speak dragon wouldn't you ask questions? Your a professor of Runes, don't tell me you wouldn't have wanted to know some things. I know two questions you would have asked. How could I speak dragon if I didn't have some dragon in me, since it's otherwise impossible, and why did i speak it at all." She pushed her hair back while she closed her eyes. "I don't like talking about those topics. Besides that, you never asked if I could or couldn't. I never meant to keep something from you,I just never got around to talking to you about it." She fumbled with a piece of stone she nicked out of the wall while she spoke and waited for him to do or say something.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Viktor moved to answer her, but she kept speaking and he closed his mouth respectfully. True, he would have wanted to know those things, but he had acquired his position in the Order by learning when not to ask questions as well. "Actually, I wasn't going to ask you either of those questions.... I would have wondered, yes... I would have wanted to know, but I know better than to delve into your personal life." He eyes her gently for a moment, though he remained standing right where he had when they had stopped walking to begin with. "I understand," he said finally. It must have shocked her, but he didn't want to fight with her. "It was my sons I was worried for... I was lying to them and I didn't know." That truthfully was what bothered him the most. If only Desdemona knew the things he had told his sons on hr behalf... and the whole time it had been nothing but lies.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Desdemona watched him, waiting, until at last he answered. She wasn't surprised persay, just wondering as to why. When he explained why he was upset she nodded and smiled sadly at him. "Actually...well you weren't lying because you didn't know and, well they thought you were teaching me." She rubbed her hands together and crushed the stone she had been messing with, turning it into glass between her fingers. "Nights when you were on patrol or fell asleep first and they were up and upset I would whisper to them...simple things, little songs and things I remembered...in truth, you have been teaching me though." She started to shape the glass, focusing on that instead of what she was saying. "I only knew broken parts of the language. Listening to you taught me more so you didn't lie really." She pulled her hands back to show glass which was now in the figure of two little dragons that looked similar Tenelth and Orenth.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

As he watched her he was transfixed as always. Finally he sighed. Those figurines reminded him of the things he showed her a while back. but he pushed that aside for a moment. "I understand," he said softly. "I think I might know how to kill him... Riddle, I mean. You remember when I took you to the center of Hogwarts? Those small figures... they represent the chosen from each house. When the four come together, they can do anything. There is no limit to the power they posses, which is why it was important to keep that all secret. I think I've discovered Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, but I'm not sure about the other two."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Desdemona brought the two glass dragons to her lips and blew across them. Both let out roars and started to fly around, moving almost as perfectly as the life sized ones. "I remember." She said as she leaned against the cave wall again. She nodded before chuckling. "All I need to find is Hufflepuff and I have a slight idea who it might be." She wasn't sure about who it was but she knew she had the other three houses. "If that power could kill the annoying thing i'd be happy." She closed her eyes as she leaned her head back and just thought silly things over in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:29 pm

As the glass figures flew about Viktor felt his heart lurch. he hoped his sons were okay... "I'm not sure," he said conversationally. It was odd, they were walking into what could be a rather difficult fight and yet here they were conversing as if it were an everyday thing. "I know for a fact that power will be able to destroy or create anything... it is limitless, which is why there are a chosen few..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next