Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAndrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Voting_barAndrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAndrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Voting_barAndrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm

[[OOC: OMG, the last time they were in here Andrew proposed ^.=.^]]

Andrew, able to see Desdemona with his eyes, gave a sad smile to the air in front of him. "Mommy's going to be fine," he said to Dreama. His voice was a bit hoarse and tired, but he tried to sound fine. He looked down at the woman in his arms and let out a sigh. Why did this have to be so hard? Everything had been hard for them their entire lives and now, the one thing that Andrew prayed to be easy... was going to be harder than anything else had ever been. Ah well, He knew it was all worth it, but was he going to fail? Andrew felt Praxis stir a little in his arms, uncomfortable with his thoughts. He quickly pushed them aside and thought about what they had seen in her mind together. The Baby. Andrew also thought about little Dreama, out of his visual reach, giggling at the very odd looking Viktor Lennald, and about how things were going to be on their wedding day. Andrew kissed the Praxis' forehead as he turned into his bedroom. He laid her don gently on the bed, pulled the covers from under her and slid them up enough. He leaned down to her and whispered, "I've got to check on our children. Don't fret for me, I'll be back in a moment." He kissed her cheek and then her lips and went to Dreama and Cyprus.

Viktor chuckled a little at Dreama, shaking his head a little. he gave Desdemona a light gaze, thinking about lots of things. He eyed the children, speaking through their natural connection, one that the race of wizard and witches had lost control of long ago. He then looked up at Andrew, whom he never would have pictured being at this point so early in his life. He was only seventeen. And yet he was going to be a father, though that was common for wizards Viktor still looked at Andrew as a young soul. And Praxis too. he smiled sadly as he prayed they could do it. He set Dreama down on the bed as well, but she wasn't there long.

Andrew moved into the room just after Viktor. Within seconds of his placing Dreama on the bed she had hopped right back off and Andrew caught her, ready. He kissed her forehead and sat on the bed. With Dreama in his lap and an arm supporting her back, his other hand rested gently on Cyprus' shoulder. He looked up at Desdemona. "Thank you, M'lady. I think I can take it from here," he said in a very grateful tone. Andrew was so more than happy to have her around in times like this. But now he needed time alone with them, time to try his best to be a father.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 pm

[[ooc: lol omg that was a while ago xD]]

Desdemona nodded and ruffled Cyprus' hair before pinching Dreama cheek in a way that made her giggle and blush. "I'll be going, watch after your loves. Remember, send an elf for me if I'm needed but if its of high importance simply come for me yourself. I'll be in my chambers." With that she turned in a way that made her dress linger around her and cling to her form before spinning out again. She seemed to glide like a spirit out of the room and back into the hall, expecting Viktor to follow.

Praxis relished in his cold, wishing she could cling to him and sleep with him again like she had. He was a wonder, a bloody wonder, but she couldn't do anything. She couldn't even move. Trapped in her mind once again, but this time without the comfort of her future baby to please her, Praxis wallowed in her thoughts and wondered over what to do next when she awoke.

Dreama cuddled to Andrew and wrapped her small arms around his neck. "Daddy where are we?" she asked with her big hazel eyes shining up at him. Cyprus moved after the others had left and slid under Andrew's arm, his head falling on Andrew's chest. He clung to Andrew like he did Praxis, his eyes always on the door as if he waited for her to walk in. His hand went against Andrew's chest, signing to him. 'Why is Mother sleeping, Father?'
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Andrew held them for a few moments, giving each adult a head bow as they left. He address both of their questions, and both of them as he did. "We are in Desdemona's Hideout. We're going to have to stay here for a while. Mommy needs to rest for a while, she's tired from keeping you safe. She'll be just fine, I promise," he told them both, holding them tightly to him. "Everything's going to be alright." Andrew held them and rocked them until they both fell asleep on him. He was able to hold Dreama up and lay Cyprus down easily, then he carefully lay dream to bed as well. He kissed each of their foreheads and whispered a soft "Goodnight," As he went to the bed where Praxis lay. He climbed in beside her, pulling her into her arms. He closed his eyes and held her for a while, stroking her hair.

Viktor followed her out, Giving Andrew a nod in return. He walked beside her. Once out of earshot of places he said, "They're all quite strange," then of course he chuckled, remember how he looked right now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Desdemona smiled and looked over her shoulder at him then glanced at the door they just left. "I know...thats why I love them." she grinned and stopped, turning and kissing him for just a moment before turning to lead onward.

"Dad-deh..." Dreama murmured as she yawned, falling into a soft, peaceful sleep. She clung to him until he gave her no choice but to lay back down. When she was first put on the upper bunk alone she whimpered until he moved her below where she and Cyprus held each other as they slept, comforting each other in their dreams.

Praxis moved slightly after a while and let out a soft groan as she flickered her eyes open just slightly. "...Andrew....how are....Dreama...and Cyprus..." she whispered, not carrying about anything else beside Helios at the moment. Her hands slid up so they were around him as she moved so her forehead was against his.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Viktor kissed her back smoothly and followed her. He was finally able to keep his wings closed now, trying his best not to destroy anything. At least not by walking.

"They're fine, my love. They're just fine. Worried about you, but they'll be alright." He kissed her cheek softly, then just in front of her ear, then down her neck to the dip leading to her shoulder. He kissed her gently and then he pulled her so that she could lay on his chest. He urged her to rest and held her close.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Praxis nodded softly and closed her eyes again. As he kissed her flesh she couldn't hide her weak smile nor her chuckle. "Andrew...I love you....are you okay...?" she was afraid he was hurt, or something had happened while he was gone. When he moved her to lay on his chest she clung to him, her head over his heart and her mind focusing on his voice and heartbeat. She took in a deep breath and tried to calm and relax herself. She was scared for everyone but herself. Yet, at the same time she was afraid for herself because of Helios. Still. She wanted to see the children but knew it was a bad idea for right now, she had to get her energy back up to protect her baby, all her babies.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Andrew smiled gently. Leave it to her to think about someone other than herself in a time like this. "Yes, yes, I'm fine," he told her, caressing her cheek. "I'm fine." He kissed her softly. "Now please... rest." He laid there with her, cuddling her closely.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Praxis kissed him softly and weakly but with her love in it as well as she could. Cuddling with him, she finally nodded and closed her eyes, relaxing. Her hand was on against his shoulder and neck, the other on his side as she laid her head back over his heart to listen to his heartbeat. Focusing on it, she slowly fell asleep. Her breathing was shallow but strong and the covers around her raised gently as she rested, snuggling to him like he was a giant teddy.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Andrew slept restlessly, but he held Praxis the whole night through. Upon waking up he looked around as if he didn't believe the previous day had happened. Sadly it had and he sighed and laid back again. He just pulled his love closer and waited for her to wake up. He had no idea when that would be, but he hoped it would be soon. He pulled the paste and fruit to him, sniffing it. he made a face at it, how the hell was he supposed to force her to eat this? Then again, he didn't like most foods, so it was no surprise that it smelled foul to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Praxis actually slept more restlessly then he had. She laid awake most of the night after he fell asleep and just closed her eyes when she noticed him stirring. She didn't want to worry him. When she felt him move she fluttered her eyes open and looked up at him, shivering slightly. It wasn't from the cold though, oh no, it was from either how tired she was, how hungry she was, how worried she was, or all of the above. Her eyes were glassy and her skin was graying again, tinting purple. Her hair looked dry, though it felt fine as always, and her lips were dull. As she looked up at him she thought of something she shouldn't have ever wanted. She couldn't help it though. She wanted to disappear, she wanted to run away from all the horrid things happening and go somewhere to be happy with Andrew and her children. She knew that wouldn't happen. Hell, she'd go mad if it did. But she didn't want to return to Hogwarts in the next day or two without knowing her babies were okay. She needed Dreama and Cyprus safe...she needed Andrew safe. She needed Nyssa not to be hurt. She needed to rewind all of this...
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Andrew didn't know the reason for it, but he could see her discoloration, and how weak and tired she looked. "Here," he said, handing her the bowl of fruit and the pasty stuff. "Ash said you need to eat this. All of it." He laid there and looked her over, getting more worried by the second though he tried not to think about it. He could feel her thoughts, her wish to be out of ere, and all he could do was pull her close to him and kiss her softly. "I love you," he told her. It was the only thing he truly knew of right now. "Everything's going to be alright, please don't hurt yourself or the baby stressing..." Andrew was practically begging her. He hurt when he saw her like this, and he wanted nothing more than to make things better or her. "Just tell me what to do to make this better... Anything," he said, meaning his words.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Praxis didn't like the smell of that paste any more than he did but she didn't fight it as he pulled it over and handed it to her. She moved with him weakly, as if all her strength was going to just holding herself up. When he kissed her she felt hallow and far too cool for her own safety. She kissed him back though, whispering she loved him as their lips pulled apart. She nodded to him, listening to all his words and taking them in, knowing she had to be better for him. She picked up a grape and ran her nail through it so she could get as must of the paste on it as possible. Her tongue curled around it and she tried her best to ignore the flavor but she couldn't suppress the shudder. Her head laid against his shoulder as she did her best to eat the disgusting paste.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm

"I promise I'm going to figure everything out. I swear to you," Andrew said to her, kissing her forehead often. "But you've got to calm down..." He begged of her. He kissed her cheek, and even her lip, shuddering himself at the unpleasant taste of that paste. "I'm so sorry you have to eat that" he said, a small grin spreading. He wanted her to be better so badly... "I'm not bringing in your children until you smile a real smile for me," he said softly, kissing her again. He didn't care about the taste, he just wanted her to smile. "As soon as you smile, Ill fetch them," he promised her, leaning against the headboard.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Praxis nodded as he spoke, eating more of the fruit and paste. The fruit didn't do anything for the taste but it did help fill her up a little bit so she didn't feel so sick to her stomach. The day before she had felt like she would loose anything she ate, now she was glad to feel like she could keep it down. For her baby's sake. When he shuddered at the kiss she frowned slightly, hoping it wasn't her fault. "...It's fine...it's for Helios." she gave him a weak smile ad ate a bit more. When he was mean she pouted slightly but couldn't keep it against his kisses. She eventually smiled a true smile and leaned against him, nuzzeling him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Andrew sighed, loving her more and more as the time went by. He kissed her gently before finally getting off the bed to fulfill his promise. He opened the adjoining door and sat on the bed. "Wake up," he cooed lovingly as he shook the children, still clinging to one another, gently. As they each opened their eyes Andrew took them in a hug. "Come, your mother needs to see you o feel better. I'm not doing right," he said with a playful grin. He lifted them each up with an arm, resting the both on a hip, and went back into his bedroom. He set them down and let them go to her. They couldn't hurt her by laying on her, and they were careful enough by now. Andrew sat down beside Praxis, pulling Dreama into his lap so that he could sit against his love and she could lay on him. Andrew liked it like this, Praxis half on him, Dreama in his lap and Cyprus with his head on her stomach. They all cuddled like this for a while while Praxis ate the rest of her medicine.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 pm

With Dreama and Cyprus around and proving that they were quite fine, Praxis was able to force down her medicine. Once she was done there were a few pieces of fruit left. She gave Cyprus a peach, Dreama a slice of Kiwi, Andrew the other slice of peach, and ate an orange slice for herself. Smiling weakly, she laid her head on Andrew's shoulder and closed her eyes. One hand was on Cyprus' back, rubbing it as he laid against her. Dreama had her head on Praxis' arm and her little arms were wrapped around it as if she feared if she let go of her she'd disappear. This made her feel better already. Her family was all she needed and she loved them each with all her heart. When her eyes fluttered open again she looked up at Andrew and gave him a true, yet weak, smile and kissed his cheek with soft lips. Dreama and Cyprus felt warm to her, making her worry about her temperature, but she was sure the medicine would fix that up so she didn't pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Andrew just sat there, with his family around him for a while. He was content, but worried about Praxis' state. "Now," he finally said, nibbling at the peach. "Will you rest for real? I could feel you awake all night, don't think my being asleep didn't catch it." He gave her a little grin, letting her know he wasn't angry. He just wanted her to rest. "And Victoire's resting too," he said. He wasn't sure if shed even think about he girl who'd helped, but he made sure to say something just in case she did. "Desdemona seems to know what's wrong with her, but the rest of us have no clue." Heave a halfhearted shrug and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Praxis pouted slightly, sad that he knew. She didn't want him to be upset with her. In truth Praxis hadn't thought about anyone else. She didn't think about Desdemona, Ash, Viktor, Victoire. She didn't care, they weren't as important right now. But she was glad to know she wasn't the only one bedridden at the moment. With a slow sigh she nodded. "Mmm...I'll rest...you play with them so they can be happy and not so dreary." she whispered in his ear before she nuzzled him lovingly again. She kissed each child on the head, hugging them weakly and smiling at each. When she could she kissed Andrew again and reached over, her fingers running against his jawline and chin as she smiled. She hoped he wouldn't notice how chilled she was compared to how she was normally.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Andrew stood. He walked to one of the dressers in the seemingly empty room. "If she knows me as well as I think she does..." he muttered to himself, opening a drawer. And she did. Desdemona had seen to it that a nice Wizards Chess set had been placed in here for him. "I've got a game for you to play. Go in your room and I'll be in in a minute to teach you how to play." He gave them a smile and the children went to the adjoining room. Andrew had in fact noticed Praxis wasn't hot, as soon as she had awaken. He thought about going to get Ash... Then he thought he'd let her decide. "I can go and get Ash if you need him... I want you to warm up again... If you don't want him now fine, I'll let you sleep for a bit first." He gave her the kiss she reached for and a soft smile, holding the chessboard in his hands as he waited for an answer from her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Praxis shook her head as an answer but didn't notice he wasn't facing her at that moment so didn't see. "No...I just want a hug and to rest for a little while. I'll be fine...I just used too much energy yesterday...i didn't think the spell would be so powerful..." she opened her arms for him and when he came near enough she hugged him as tightly as she could, which wasn't very hard. Still, she loved him and cuddled to him for the moment until she finally sighed and laid back in the bed, plopping on the fluffy pillows and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Andrew relented for now. He hugged her, and gently. Then he lifted the chess board he'd set on the bed, and kissed her one more, after she closed her eyes, before he went in to play with the children. He set the board down for them and opened the bag of pieces. They all ran out and stood accordingly. "This is called Wizards Chess. You tell the pieces where to go and they fight each other. The pieces come back together after the game, so you can play over and over again." he told them both with a smile. He soon went into the strategy of the game, Dreama a little preoccupied with playing with the pieces. "For now, move the pieces on your own. I'll look into getting you our own set if you like it, one you can tell the pieces what to do with you min. How's that sound?" He ruffled his son's hair and plucked the piece out of Dreama's hand playfully, setting the pawn back on the board. He sat with them and watched them play, helping Dream out a little once Cyprus got the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Praxis' head turned toward the ajar door as she listened to the voices of her daughter and future husband. She smiled, hearing the ruffling of Cyprus' wings. A mother knew every sound. Eventually lulled by the sounds of their happy voices and actions, Praxis slipped into a light sleep and tried to sleep without dreams.

Dreama liked the pieces that moved. She held the pawn in her hand, it was nearly too big for her to hold though, but she liked it. Cerberus hopped up on the bed and she giggled, petting the dog and snuggling to it as she listened to Andrew speaking.

Cyprus picked up the game quickly, stratigic things being his forte. He beat Dreama the first game but as the second came around Cerberus hopped on the board and tried to attack the pieces, making the children fall into a fit of giggles. When he was taken care of and the game was started again-the dog now in Cyprus' lap- they began the next game.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm

As Cerberus tried to attack the pieces, panting and playing, Andrew lifted him off the board. "And what do you think this is, your birthday?" He said to the pup with a grin. Cerberus licked his face and he set him in Cyprus' lap, where he calmed quickly, laying down and watching them play. Andrew's hand went to his face for a second and he remembered Lynk. He smiled a sad smile and lifted Dreama. He sat down and set her in his lap. He watched them, whispering a few things in Dreama's ear. Every now and then he told her a move, knowing Cyprus already had it down. "You're doing very well," he said to the boy, giving him a proud smile. "You'll be a champion in no time at all." He grinned gently, and Cerberus gave a small bark. "You shush. You'll wake her and then I'll hurt you..." He gave the pup a warning gaze and he laid back down. Pyaimia was still hanging contentedly from Andrew's ear. She rustled at Cerberus' bark, but Andrew calmed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Dreama snuggled to Andrew and nodded as he helped her out. She made the pieces move and clapped as they attacked each other. She thought it was funny. Cyprus pet the dog and eventually moved to lay down, using the dog as a pillow almost and leaning over the pup to move the pieces. He felt kind of bad, not being able to speak, but he dealt with it for now. Now and then he'd glance at the door, worried about his mother. Dreama was too but she tired to focus on the game. 'How do they move...and fix themselves?' Cyprus signed to Andrew, not able to understand. Sure they had magic in their race but they didn't focus it the same way witches and wizards did and they were only just becoming discovered after eons of living in secret. He had a lot to learn. Dreama looked up, wanting to know too.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Andrew gave Cyprus a gentle smirk. "That's magic, my loves," he told them both mysteriously. He then began to tickle Dreama. As she laughed and giggled and Cyprus came to help her, Andrew tickled him too. He had them both down and squirming, the puppy running about playing with them, and Andrew realized this is where he truly wanted to be. he loved these moments he was getting he wonderful chance to have, playing with his children and loving his girl in the next room. He was in bliss for a few minutes, until he finally let them up. "Another game or is it time to eat?" he asked them, wondering if they were hungry. A simple piece of fruit they'd eaten before did not count as a me. Cerberus yipped happily. "Oh, you're hungry, are you?" he said as the pup crawled in his lap, tail wagging, and pawed at his chest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm

"NOOO DADDY NOOO" Dreama cried as she squirmed around and tired to get away. Cyprus came to be the hero but was quickly squirming with her, crying out in his gaspy way. He clawed at the blankets and tried to get away but Cerberus got int he way, only making him laugh more. When they were finally free both children rolled onto their backs and giggled uncontrolibly for a little bit.

"Food Food!" Dreama said as she flailed her arms about. Cyprus nodded in agreement and both laughed at the puppy who agreed. "We should get mommy food too!" Dreama went to get off the bed and run to Praxis, wanting to ask what she wanted to eat.

The sound of laughter in the other room helped Praxis fall into a deeper sleep, getting the rest she needed just by knowing her family was at least together and happy, even if the circumstances weren't the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)   Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew Higgins' Chamber (Private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next