Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Mystic Lake Vote_lcapMystic Lake Voting_barMystic Lake Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Mystic Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:58 pm

The Lake that Viktor's Palace floats upon and has been the HQ for the Order the past two generations of leaders.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Praxis and Andrew appeared in the forest surrounding a board lake. She got off her broom and waited for him before looking around. This was the best place to hide for now. Though they didn't know it, this was where Viktor's palace was but, since they didn't know the password, they couldn't see it or the caves that held the dragons and that made it rather difficult to know if he was there yet or not.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Frustrated with the fact that he didn't know if he was or was not there, Andrew just sat behind a large tree. "Where do you propose we wait?" he asked her. He loved watching her plot, it had always been a favorite thing for him. He could just sit back and enjoy her lost in her thoughts for however long it took, and then he was always up for the ride.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:24 pm

If there was one reason, besides being able to make anyone her lacky, that Praxis was one of Desdemona's favorites it was because she had the brain power to carry out plans. And at the moment calculations of all sorts were zipping around in her brain, showed by her brow furrowing. When her skin smoothed over it was clear she knew what to do. "You go down that path and go up the third tallest tree by that curve of the lake side. I'm going to wrap around here so I can make sure he doesn't sneak up behind Dezzi."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:47 pm

"I love you," he said cutely, kissing her before he left. He had no problem doing what she wanted. He left her and walked the path she had pointed out and started climbing. This was an easy task as he let himself take full form. His claw like hands gripped the tree perfectly as he climbed until he was high enough to see, but low enough to remained hidden in the tree.Then he just waited.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Praxis was in one of the trees with her hand on her back, trying to calm down her wings. About ten minutes ago they had seen the cloaked figure of 'him' entering the area and then disappearing again. It took everything she had not to jump after him but he was gone too quick! She would have just put everything in danger. He was gone now, but she had her eyes open and looked around sharply. When she noticed Desdemona and Viktor appear she started to crawl out to the edge of the branch she was on and sat like a gargoyle. She was ready to strike. Changing into her true form might have been dangerous, but her harpy form, though painful, might have been alright. if she needed to she was going to do it.

Desdemona came through the portal with him and turned before they could go farther. "Stay here. Let me go ahead first like we talked about." She gave him a gentle smile, but her eyes showed her fear, her sadness, and most of all her love for him. She gave him a quick, loving kiss before she broke away from him and started toward the clearing a few yards away. When she got there it was empty and she narrowed her eyes as she looked around. She was waiting for him to appear.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Viktor pulled her back for another kiss, putting everything he had into the short moment. He finally let her go and slunk behind a thicket of bushes so as not to be seen. He too waited to him to show, but he would have to wait until he had clearance to get out there.

Andrew sat in the tree he was in, squatting on a branch already in his full form. He blended perfectly with the shadows the tree and other trees around him created and wasn't too worried abut being seen. His race helped him with that. He kept looking about, but the Shaman blood in him made that rather easy and his senses were working better than they ever had before while he waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm

A white mist filled in the other side of the clearing and he appeared. Mask, hidden under his cloak, slowly walked forward. He was dressed in pure white, as if he were the good side of this battle. In reality he was, but he was doing it in all the wrong ways. A soft chuckle came from the figure as he walked toward Desdemona. "Well, well, well. It has been a while. What are you going by now? Desdemona, Destiny, Lianna, Cathrin, or one of your many other names? What is your real name, Desdemona? Isn't it...Me-"

"I'm here, can we finish this? I know you've been to my chamber, you got the note. The deal is agreed upon then?"

Mask chuckled. "You just hate it when someone knows anything about you. Tell me, how were you ever going to be a 'normal woman' if you never let anyone know anything about you?" He walked closer. "Maybe by killing your competition? My dearest pet really use to have so much fun fighting you. Too bad you killed her. It's your fault one of her eggs got destroyed! It's your fault that he went through that torment. Tell me, why should I spare them? You started it."

Desdemona froze. Her eyes glassed over and she thought back. "No..." her lips trembled and she shook her head. The dragon she use to fight...it couldn't have been...but it fit.... Then something sparked in her head. She took a step forward. "Don't you dare try to turn that on me, Mask! I never killed her! You did, I refused and you turned around and killed your own bloody pet! Your the murderer here, not me! I never would harm a dragon and you know damn well!" She took another step forward.

He was bating her, it was easy to see it, but she had a very powerful weakness now, and he was prepared to use it. "Ah yes, but isn't it your fault? If you had killed her the baby would have been spared, or if you had been strong enough back then. But then again, your a woman. Your only good for--"

Desdemona stopped as her glare turned her eyes to a crystal white. He hit her explosion point. Wind started to whip around her as she slowly rose her hand up. Whips of wizard fire began dancing form her nails and toward him, only to truly trap her. A shackle crossed over one arm, freezing her magic. It nearly got her other but she dodged it.

"You've lost your touch. Seems you can't balance power and play." He disappeared only to appear in front of her, touching her face and making her slap him. "I can." A chain attached to the shackle on her wrist, keeping her in place and stopping her magic to that half of her body. She growled and brought the other hand to her lips, using two fingers she whistled. The ground shook and a large dragon mole appeared. It had the leathery skin of a dragon with elongated claws for digging. It growled, spewing acid everywhere, and quickly went after Mask while Desdemona tried to get free.

Praxis jumped down, flipping in the air, and landed a few feet from Desdemona while Mask was busy with the dragon mole. She ran over to her Dark Lord and started trying to unlock the shackle. When that failed she began using the spells the knew to at least start melting the chain.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

[centr]Viktor froze solid. What....?... she... he.... no. No, he couldn't believe it... his old partner and his current lover... there's no way. Viktor was like a statue, every emotion possible to feel coursing through him. He couldn't help his thoughts of anger and such toward her, but at the same time... it was Mask he currently wanted to rip apart.

Andrew wasted no time. When Praxis Jumped Andrew was on the same string of thoughts, leaping from his spot as well. he ran to Desdemona to help in any way he could. getting the shackle off could be a big problem. but Andrew recognized those markings on the shackle. He'd worn the same ones as a boy when he was strung up and beaten. Andrew began racking his brain with the spell to free her and her magic, trying his best to remember.

Finally Viktor seemed to come back to reality. He darted from the bushes, his wings opening dangerously, flew right past the group and attacked Mask. he was able to maneuver between the movements and latch his claws on the man's throat with such a look of malice in his eyes the devil himself would have shaken in fear. One would never believe he was once Leader of the Order.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 pm

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Desdemona didn't question Andrew, he was welcome to join and she knew he loved fighting and ripping people apart so he could be useful, but Praxis? "You and that baby get the hell out of here!" She whispered, making sure Mask couldn't hear. If he did, she was going to be a target before Desdemona, just to make a statement. "Get out of here, Clementine!" When Praxis stood her ground Desdemona's eyes shone dangerously. "If anything happens to your baby don't you blame me." When she was freed she didn't go to Mask but stayed there. "Fine, you can stay but i need you two to do something. You know the stone casket I use to have? It's here some where, find it for me and get it out of here."

Praxis ignored Desdemona while her mind swarm. "I'm not leaving. You need us as much as we've needed you. I'll be fine." She said the last bit for both Desdemona and Andrew. As she stood there, she froze. She didn't want to, but she had to think back to what Sydney did. He put her in those shackles too. As she did the orb that appeared when fighting Sydney appeared again and the three were protected in a sheild created by Heilos, who wasn't a fan of her thoughts. At last she remembered it. She pointed her wand and released Desdemona completely. When she mentioned the caskets Praxis looked worried but nodded.

As Viktor lunged at Mask he had the time to avoid it but chose not to. The Dragon Mole was nearly dead by now and had gone back under ground to heal before re-attacking. Mask might not have been the devil, but he wasn't afraid either. "Well look who it is, if it isn't my old student. So this is how you protect the wizarding world? You join the dark lord?" He laughed as he shot Viktor in the stomach with a powerful spell and sent him flying against the wind, bending his wings in a dangerous way. "Tell me, are you used for anything more than warming her bed?" He grinned as he walked toward Viktor. "She's the reason your daughter is dead, your mate is dead, and your fighting me? You should be fighting her! She's been your enemy all along! She seduced you just to fool you and you've let her! Don't let her any more. Kill her. Save the wizarding world from her kind and kill her with me!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Viktor's wings fluttered against the harsh wind. He nearly hit the ground, but he was strong enough to remain in the air for now. He listened to Mask, but he glanced back at Desdemona briefly. There was no way she could have tricked him, he couldn't -wouldn't- believe it. "You're a liar." That was all Viktor said. He held just as much power as Mask and both men knew it. Mask had always been good with persuasion, but this time. he touched down beside Desdemona, showing the side he was choosing. So be it, if she was using him he would at least die knowing he had the capability to feel love again. Dark Lord or not she brought that out of him and he wasn't going to turn his back on her after the time they'd shared.

"Tried that already," Andrew mumbled when Desdemona tried to send her away. When given the task it was clear Andrew didn't want to leave Desdemona, but he knew better than to push it with the arguments. Hell, after the baby's birth Praxis would most likely suffer something for arguing with her even now. The problem was, they were friends in high school and Andrew didn't want to see his friend and Dark Lord die. He didn't want it to happen. Before Mask had a chance to see them Andrew grabbed Praxis' hand. "Come on, i have an idea where to start looking," he said, tugging her out of sight quickly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Praxis had no problem leaving after Dezzi was free. She ran off with Andrew, glad to get out of the line of fire. Helios' orb stayed around them and seemed to cloak them from being seen at all. She followed Andrew to wherever he was taking her and started looking with him. They had to find that casket.

Desdemona didn't take the time to look at Viktor. Whatever he believed so be it. She came here originally to die for him, if she ended up dying by him...well then she would have to silently admit her father was right. Love was the truest of weeknesses. She flexed her hands and a black fire along with a purple one appeared in her hands. Ever lasting fires, that would burn until either she died or she stopped them. "Alright, enough playing around." She threw the first at him, he dodged. She threw the second, he dodged again but she wasn't aiming for him. The two created a circle around him, trapping him in a vortex. When she wasn't being bated it was clear she knew how to fight this man.

How amusing. Viktor choose her still. Well, then he supposed lying wasn't useful any more. After all, he had killed his pet, and he had sold the egg to a bounty hunter. He was the one who tormented Viktor with the hopes he would become a vengful killer, someone he could use. He'd just have to go back to his original plans. He stood in the center of the vortex, smiling, as he thought about how close he was. She just needed to walk forward five more steps. After that, she was his.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Andrew led Praxis through a thicket. "I remember seeing this place when I was out watching for her one night. It's here somewhere, I know it is..." he said to her quietly. He didn't want to split up with her to find it, but he knew that was the easiest way for them to look. "Let's split up, my Vampiric blood will hide me and Helios is already hiding you." He kissed her deeply but quickly and started looking about, trying to remember the exact picture in his mind from when he had to do some scoping out for his mistress. That was one reason Andrew was so good at what he did, he didn't need notes. Everything was filed away neatly in his head and he rarely forgot them.

Viktor was in the air once again, watching the man while Desdemona did her thing. However, when he noticed he was smiling he called out to her. "No, don't move forward. Don't get close to him. It's what he wants!" he called to her from the air, looking down on Mask with a look of full intent to rip him apart. He just wasn't really sure if he could get through that vortex and he had promised her that he would do his best not to die.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Praxis didn't like the idea of splitting up, half expecting him to go back and battle along side Desdemona, but she knew he would follow orders better than she ever would. After the kiss, which she wished lasted longer, she turned and started looking around. For what? She wasn't sure, but anything that would hide the casket had to be searched.

Desdemona had gone three paces forward. Three. This is where she stopped when Viktor yelled out to her. She silently thanked him as she closed her eyes and focused on her hands. The air around her began moving so violently that it actually was visiable. She used this to add to the vortex, which was now slowly shrinking in on Mask. She was planning on roasting him alive, and through his death. The fire would never stop, and nor would his torment.

Mask didn't seem to have any emotion toward Viktor's outburst. Sure it was troublesome, but nothing he couldn't fix. First thing first, getting out of this vortex. He started tapping his foot. That Dragon Mole was still tunnelling around, if he struck the earth just right...bingo. A small hole started to cave in and he quickly slipped through it, only to burst through the ground a few feet behind her. Just as she turned to attack him he grabbed her wrists and pulled her closer, crushing her and making it impossible for her to attack. He whispered in her ear but when she spat at his masked face he pushed her away. New shackles were now on her arms, and they soon had chains of their own which tagged her to the ground. These weren't like before, these chains were going to hold her for a long while. He laughed as he jumped back, keeping his distance now. After all, all he needed to do was click his fingers and it was over. "Think it over, Desdemona."

Dezzi started to pull at the chains, fear over powering all else in her eyes. She remembered these chains, how they felt, how painful they were last time. She wanted out. She wanted to be free. She felt like she was in that dungeon again. Her body shook while she tried to get away but it was fruitile. When he told her to think it over she sneered at him. "Rot in hell, bastard." There was no way she would agree to his arrangements. She just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Luckily that exchange didn't last long, because Viktor flew right at him as soon as his hands were on her. He dove silently, knocking Mask to the ground with such force he actually rolled over the top of him and a few feet away. He rolled and stood, shaking his wings out, but he couldn't stop his body. within moments Viktor morphed into full on dragon, much larger and more dangerous than the mole. He also had a few secrets he had yet to show even Desdemona, mainly for the lack of needing to. He shot a flaming ball at Mask, who dodged it but when it hit the ground it blew up into a ball of electricity, the jolts reaching mask enough to zap him harshly. He continued this, and within moments he simply threw his head back and roared in anger. He went about visciously attacking Mask.

Andrew was searching but he stopped, hearing many flapping of wings... "What the...?" he asked himself, looking up. His eyes widened and he wasn't sure whose side all of those dragons were on, but he prayed they weren't on Masks... Finalyl he saw the image he was looking for. He darted to where Praxis had been and grabbed her arm. "I know where it is!" he exclaimed, pulling her quickly deeper into the forest.

After Viktor's massive roar the dragons in the cave felt the earth rumble. One by one they all left, after securing the babies of course. The five elementals flew overhead quickly, seeing their target without hesitation. One by one they would toss out their own powers to help him out. Sometimes they'd mix, causing a new affect, but otherwise they just pelted him with everything they had.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Desdemona was practically shaking. All of her magic was zapped, she had no power and basically a mortal woman, at least that's how she felt currently. She kept trying to get free, but her fear was making her act irrational. When she heard Viktor's roar she looked up only to have her gaze trailing the sky not long after that. Her eyes stayed on Viktor and Mask the most. She was in the perfect position's for it to be ended, would he do it or could Viktor and the dragons keep him busy at least until Andrew and Praxis got the casket?

Praxis ran with him. Finally! Now they just had to make sure it was right. When she saw and heard the dragons she didn't question it. They had to be on the dark side. If they weren't, well, Praxis didn't think even Helios could help at that point. She ran with Andrew until he showed her what they were doing.

Mask was actually laughing. He found all of this terribly entertaining. He watched the dragons and took the blows, obviously in pain yet he seemed freed by it. Eventually he slipped away again and took shelter in the trees until he returned, sending dragon nets at the elementals above and capturing one or two of them before he had to hide again to avoid the attacks. He kept trying to capture the last of them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Andrew pulled her, weaving between trees here and there, helping her over bigger logs and whatnot. "Alright... you stay here. I know there's some sort of trap on it. It's underground." Where was Maleon when they needed him? Oh, that' right... dead... Andrew didn't care abut it at the moment, he was too focused. he was right, as he stepped forward into a small area clear but for the leaves on the forest floor -in the shape of a large rectangle to resemble the casket- a blinding light took over his eyes. When he was able to see again Andrew froze. Standing before him was his mother... and she was... changing. She took the form he himself could take, the vampiric form. Andrew's mouth dropped, this had to be an illusion.... it had to be! She wasn't a... she couldn't be... That would make Andrew... He took a moment to think things over, too late. The form came at him, it was a secret that had been long kept from Andrew and the creature attacking him had the perfect angle on him. She took him down and Andrew, thinking fast, rolled so he was atop her. "It's a trick of them mind... nothing more..." he said to himself, pinning her down. She bit into his arm and he bellowed. That was just the incentive he needed, with a quick series of movement Andrew moved so that he was on his back on her, grabbing both of her hands with his own and pulling them taunt while using his feet on either side of her head. "Fuck you," he muttered through gritted teeth, snapping her neck quickly. He rolled backward, pushing himself up onto his hands and then onto his feet. As he looked down on her he watched his mother show herself again. Her vampiric features bled away and she was normal again... that said one thing to Andrew... His father hadn't killed her, he had changed her and sent her to do Masks bidding... He looked down on her, but the tears didn't come. The fact that she looked normal after he killed her told him she wasn't born that way... so he was right, he was half vampire. His father had made her what she just was and apparently obliviated her mind or someone imperioed her. Too late, he had no time to ponder it, they had a job to do. With one last unreadable look down on his mother, Andrew turned from the form. He walked to the area there and tried to summon the thing. Of course that didn't work. "I'm not sure if we have to manually dig it up or know a spell... or figure out a puzzle..." he seemed distant at the moment, but it was clear he was going to finish his task before thinking on what just happened.

Viktor kept it up, but the fact that Mask was entertained made him want to snap. He tried his best to keep his head, but that was rather hard. Images of his dead mate and the crushed egg were swimming in his head and he knew this bastard was the one to blame. When the fire elemental was trapped in the net he felt a little fear. He didn't want anything to happen to them, but if something did so be it, they were here to help and helping is just what they were doing.

The fire elemental let out a painful roar as his wings were twisted up and he plummeted to the earth. The earth elemental managed to cause the ground to lift, giving him a softer, cradled landing, but could do nothing else about it. The second net flew at the wind elemental, but she became nothing but a wisp, the net flying off into the distance somewhere. The elementals mixed their powers as best they could, sending a wall of fire flying to swirl around Mask. the water dragon spat balls of water, which the electric elemetal dragon loaded with his bolts.

Viktor's eyes shone an odd, teal color and he lifted his front legs, slamming them down in a way that caused the ground to shoot up around Mask and trap him in a cage of earth, the electricity coursing through it dangerously as it was now wet.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Mask stood there, taking their attacks, and waited until he saw Viktor getting more and more riled up. When Viktor was close enough he waved kindly and then spun, apperiating on the spot. Sure he was in pain, sure he was bleeding and weak, but he had one final way of finishing this; Desdemona was still chained down. He reappeared moments later behind Desdemona and he had two things in his hand. A wand pointed toward the dragons, and a knife around her throat. She had no magic, there was nothing she could do. "Now, lets all talk about this, or would you like to destroy this little wench as well?" He grinned as his masked face pressed against hers. "If she agrees to my demands we can all walk away perfectly fine. You'll live, she'll live, the yearlings will live. I wont go after any of you any more. Your lives are in her hands." He started speaking crudely to her and grinned. It was either she was going to join him, be his and give him not only her power but her servitude, in all ways including bodily, or he was going to continue this and force her to anyway. He had the casket. He could make her into anything he wanted.

Desdemona gasped when she felt him behind her. She could feel his body pressed into her, his hands wrapped around her neck, his arm laying on her breast and pushed against her flesh as the blade cut into her. She was afraid. This kept reminding her what use to happen, before she had power, before she had control. She listened to him talking in her ear and closed her eyes. Everyone would be okay...all she had to...NO. She knew him better. "Rot in hell you bastard!" She tried to kick him but failed.

Mask smiled and whispered a gentle okay. He flicked his wand and the stone that Andrew and Praxis were by started to move. Half of the casket rose from the ground and started to fly across the earth toward where Desdemona was chained. On the other side the other half came as well. He jumped back just as the casket closed around Desdemona's body. He relished in her screams as the chains wrapped around the casket, keeping it closed.

One thing that no one ever heard, and no one ever thought could be heard, was the scream that came from Desdemona's lips as she saw that Casket. When she was locked inside it was clear to hear her frantic crying and screaming. It was easy to hear her beating and clawing at the stones. She was afraid for her very life.

Mask laughed and held up his wand. "I think I'll be going." He grinned and rose the casket into the air, letting it float in front of him as a sheild as he started walking backward.

Praxis ran to Andrew when she heard his bellow. "Are you alright love?" She was checking on his wounds when it began to move. She watched in horror as she realize what was happening. "No!" She grabbed it, trying to stop it, but she just ended up getting slammed into a tree. "Andrew, if she's locked in that...she's gone!" She said as she tried to get up again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Andrew tried to brush her off at first not wanting to face this. He knew she wouldn't though and so he just sighed. "I'm alright..." they both went for the casket, and now it was his turn to check her. "Praxis! Are you okay!?" He ran to her after standing up from where he'd been thrown to. Once sure she was alright they both took off like nobody's business. They weren't even there when they heard that scream. "NO!!" Andrew cried out, bursting into the clearing with his wand in hand and pointed right at the casket. He couldn't... he wouldn't destroy it... he couldn't kill her like that...

Seeing the position he had them all in, Viktor didn't move. Fear as well as anger and murder shone in his eyes, but he didn't move a muscle. The dragons in the air stopped attacking, touching down behind Viktor. He was their leader, that was very obvious now and he was even a little bigger than all of them. Harsh breaths could be seen misting in the air and coming from all of them, including the fire wielder. Viktor stomped his foot, rumbling the earth under Mask so that he fell into another tunnel dug by the dragon mole. The casket hit the ground with a thunk, but didn't break. Viktor took his chance. He didn't know the story behind the coffin as Andrew and Praxis did, but he knew he wanted her out of it. Mask was back up again in no time and the casket rose once again, but Viktor was already working on something. His entire body glowed slightly and suddenly he shot a beam of swirling elements at Mask. Fire, water, wind, electricity, dirt, and in the center plasma, shot from his mouth in a raging spiral. Mask was quicker than he and the shot hit the casket, crumbling it.

"NO!!!" Andrew bellowed for the second time, bolting now. He was quick enough to catch the lifeless form of Desdemona before she hit the ground, but he dropped to one knee. It was... over... How could this be. Andrew looked up at Mask with shock in his eyes. This quickly turned into malice, and Andrew was still in his vampiric form. He opened his mouth and an acidic liquid shot from it, hitting the mask on his face and starting to melt it. If he could only see the mans face he'd never forget his target. That one shot would melt the whole thing, and if he stayed long enough Andrew would know who he would be murdering next for sure.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Mask fell and was rather surprised but while he was down there he killed the Dragon Mole. It was annoying anyway. When he got up he saw Viktor attacking and put the casket before him, thinking Viktor would stop. When he didn't even Mask stood there in shock. Well then. It appeared he didn't love Desdemona. Perhaps the dragon really was on his side and meant to kill the dark lord? He didn't have time to think about it for Andrew's attack had him howling. He put his hands in front of his face but not quick enough to hide a marking under his now shown eye. The spirals of a moving phoenix on his flesh opened and closed, each time it did it showed a different element controlled by the four phoenix races. He quickly started running off. "This isn't the end. Viktor, you may have killed the Dark Lord for me, but this is not over!" He disappeared into the trees and then disappeared completely. He was gone.

Desdemona appeared in the middle of the blast, her body enveloped in dust from the casket. When it was over she fell into Andrew's arm, her clothes nearly completely destroyed. After Praxis' covered her she just lay there, still and dead cold. She looked like she was dying.

Praxis sent a tracking spell after Mask but she didn't know if it hit her mark or not. She didn't have time to care. She took her cloak off and wrapped it around Desdemona, hiding her body and her wounds from the sun. She knew Desdemona wasn't a vampire but she had some vampyric blood and if the sun hit her wounds it would just make her disintegrate. They needed something to mourn. Then she noticed it. Her eyes widened and she bent over Desdemona. She stayed there before smiling slightly. She leaned forward and whispered to Andrew, not wanting to say it outloud in case Mask was there. "She's alive."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am

Viktor fell to his knees. He didn't know how to react to her death. But when Andrew called him over he stood and came quickly. One looked down on her and he knew she was breathing. "Impossible..." he whispered, afraid if he spoke any louder she would in fact stop breathing. He bent and lay a hand on her face. "We've got to get her back. To the common room. Hop on my back it'll be the quickest." He stepped away and changed again into a large dragon. Once they were on his back and comfortable he turned to the others, bowing his head in thanks. They obviously weren't satisfied with him just leaving alone after that battle and so the five elementals too flight and all flew around him. He was in the center of them, the wind dragon in front, the fire to the left, electricity to the right, and the earth and water dragon in the rear. They didn't stop until they made it to Hogwarts.

At first Andrew didn't believe her. No way was she alive, he was supposed to die when the coffin broke... at least, that's what she told them. A few tears were sliding down his cheeks, but he looked at her and focused for a few moments. "Merlin." He whispered, shocked yet again. "Professor!" he called out to Lennald and when he came over Andrew didn't even have a chance to say she was alive, he noticed too quickly. Andrew nodded, agreeing with the man and followed Praxis onto his back, careful to keep Desdemona covered. He held onto her tightly while they flew, also holding onto his Praxis. He loved her so much and was grateful they all survived this, especially she and Helios.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystic Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Lake   Mystic Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Lake
Page 1 of 1