Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Great Hall [first floor]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Scorpius was going to continue this playful little argument they had way too often but she hugged him and he just.. .didn't want to anymore. Sometimes he won and she dropped it and sometimes it was the opposite. He didn't mind either way, enjoying playing little games with her anyway. "We can if you like. Or we can let someone else have the spotlight this time," he replied to her with a grin. He was good with either one. Scorpius never minded showing off, but he did it when the spotlight was on him; he didn't beg for the spotlight.

Rose leaned against him, content to just sit with her eyes closed for a while. She wondered about many things; would he like her dress? Was she going overboard with it? Should she get a friend's opinion, and if so whose? One of her eyes popped open to look over at Iris as the other opened and she sat up a little. She turned to Lysander. "I think I will ask Iris to help me with my dress..." she said before kissing his cheek with a smile. "Iris," she then said, turning her head to see her friend. When she has her attention before she continued. "Would you be willing to approve of my dress?" she said with a chuckle at how stupid she thought she sounded.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Lysander chuckled, wondering when she was going to give in. He didn't know what her dress was like but seeing her worried told him that she would give in sooner or later. He kissed her cheek before Iris turned around, afterwards hiding his face beside her head as he hugged her to him.

"mmm we'll just see what happens." Smiles and kisses his cheek before she's called away by Rose. When she turned she was careful not to let the leather keeping her hair in the odd way hit Scorpius. "Of course silly! You can help me make sure my dress looks good too." She smiled brightly and was about to say something else when something brushed against her leg. Jumping slightly, she looked under the table. "Hesphie don't do that!" She cried before the large cat jumped up onto her lap and laid over both she and Scorpius.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Rose smiled widely and nodded. She laughed at Hesphie and reached over to pet the large cat, her own cub asleep now in her lap, purring endlessly. When she finally brought her attention back to Lysander her gaze was much too clear, telling anyone just the things she was longing for yet did not try for. The worst part was that she was unaware her eyes were so open. Rose had always been an innocent girl, her eyes had always held her emotions in them unfortunately, leaving her unable to hide certain secrets.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Hesphie purrs and licks Scorpius's cheek as she brushes against him and then moves to lick Iris' cheek as well. She smiles, petting her lynx. "Were do you want to go for the dress? And when so I can make sure I grab my coin purse." She said with a bright smile as she made sure all of her things were put away in her shoulder back, just in case Rose wanted to go now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Rose did want to go now, as soon as she could. She thought she was going to look stupid in the dress she really liked, but she wanted Iris' opinion. She turned her head up to Lysander, a gentle smile on her lips. "Would you mind if I left with her?" she asked gently. Bruno would go too, his chain almost always snapped around her waist. After his agreement she stood, lifting Bruno as she did. He was getting a little heavy but she could still lift him if she held him close to her like a baby. He was fin with that, shifting for his paws and head rested on her shoulder.She held him close and leaned against Lysander to hug him. Then she left with Iris, Bruno purring and rubbing his face against hers.

"Have fun, dear," Scorpius told Iris before she even said anything to him. He hugged her tightly, whispering in her ear again, "I love you," before he let her go. He as smiling at her and watched her leave, a goofy smile on his face. Then his attention went back to Lysander. "Now what are we to do?" he asked with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Iris smiled and hugged him tightly, smiling even more at what he whispered to her. "I love you too." She said in return before slipping off after Rose, her own goofy smile on her face. She had her bag and her glasses pushed up her nose by the time she was at the end of the table. Thankfully she didn't have to do much other than follow her to whatever store she wanted because she had her money on her.

Lysander watched the girls go, smirking. "No clue. So I'm guessing you told her, how'd that go?" He said with a smirk, taking his pumpkin juice and drinking it quickly as he waited for his friend's answer. When Scorpius replied Lysander chuckled. "So are you glad your not a chicken?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Scorpius nodded. "she loves me too!" he said happily, and with a bright smile. He then made a face at his friend, taking a large gulp of his own drink. "When do plan on... well," he made a gesture with his hand, taking another swig of his juice. When Lysander answered Scorpius asked, "You think she'll say yes?" He then smirked at Lysadner's questioning reaction. "Of course she will, you loon." he said, chuckling as he finished his drink. "the girl's nutso over you, can't keep her eyes off you, and you're all she talks about." Scorpius was not complaining, he was simply listing all the reasons why Lysander needed to just calm down.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:02 pm

"Congrats mate." He said as he lifted his drink as well, cheering his friend before taking a swig. When Scorpius made his lame gesture Lysander just chuckled. "Either during the break or at the ball, I'm not sure which just yet." The next question made his eyes daze just slightly as his fears were brought through. "I don't know..." He murmured. When Scorpius started to list why he had to shut up Lysander just started to laugh. "This coming from the man that had to be pushed in here so he could tell his girlfriend his feelings? Hah!" He took another drink from his goblet as he shook his head, laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 am

Scorpius scoffed Lysander and pushed the comment he'd made aside. He shook his head frantically for a moment before it stopped and he spoke. "Totally different, mate. Iris showed no signs of feeling the same way, I was throwing myself out there, make or break moment. We all know Rose is going to say yes. You should know it too, the girl is positively GaGa over you!" He finished, his hands having moved all over the place and a look that made him look a little nuts. He settled in quickly though, looking over at Lysander as if calling his friend an idiot. "Mate, if you're ready to tie yourself down to just Rose for the rest of your life, then tell her that. What reason is she going to have to say no to you? I'll answer that for you, none!"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 am

"No offense mate, but didn't you just basically say your not ready to be with only one girl?" He laughed at the look on Scorpius' face and cut him off. "I'm playing I'm playing, blimey you get fidgety when it comes to your pretty little veela. To think if it wasn't for her you'd be with Rose and I'd be alone right now watching Lorcan and Lianna while being the fifth wheel." He smirked a bit, rose his goblet to his lips, and pulled in the mild juice without tasting it. There it was, second sign, he was loosing his sense of taste. A few months more and he'd be where Lorcan is now and Lorcan will be dead. His only hope was Praxis and she was gone. His second hope was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher and she...well the offer she had made him during the past few months was tempting but could he do it? Could he sacrifice himself for his brother. Blimey what a selfish creature he was! But in the end could he really do it, join the death eaters. Why was it he who had been chosen anyway? Was he that easy a target? He decided he'd choose which path to take and tell Rose what he was going to be...before he asked her. There, that was a reason to leave him. Dammit, why the bloody hell did Ash and Andrew come to him of all people. Lysander put the goblet down and forced his grin on his lips again, acting as if his thoughts had never happened.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Scorpius began to get flustered but simply sighed when Lysander told him he was joking. "I doubt it mate. I was too bloody scared to say anything to her. I thought she'd just be disgusted with me and walk away if I told her I liked her. But she came straight up to you. She chose you, man... That would point all signs to no for me." he was grinning as he spoke, completely fine with the way things had worked out. "Besides," he said, pausing to take a drink before finishing. "Who cares how we got where we are, point is we're 'ere. Just enjoy it and do what you can to make the future you want a possibility." He finished his drink off, patting his friend on the shoulder. "Well, I'm off to get myself a tux, you coming?" he offered. He knew Lianna and lorcan were picking out their outfits together.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

He shrugged slightly, cracking his shoulder as he did so as if it were sore. "Yeah sure." His words were nearly void of emotion as he slowly started to slip into the way he use to be without Rose-dark and quiet. He had been just as interesting as Lorcan only for a fully different reason and it at one time scared his brother. Now, however, he was a bit different and even that made Lorcan a bit timid when they were speaking alone. "Lets get out of here." He put the goblet down, grabbed his things, and left with Scorpius without another word.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 pm

--TIME SKIP--

Rose came into the Great Hall, Praxis beside her as they chatted. "I love the ring, it's beautiful." she told her friend for what must have been the hundredth time. "Have you picked your dress yet?" she asked when they reached the Ravenclaw table, where they all seemed to meet up all the time. It was just the two of them... at first.

Scorpius came in, Iris at his arm which was around her waist snuggly. He smiled down at her, kissing her forehead while they walked. Lysander was with them, though Scorpius wondered why Rose wasn't with him. Then he saw her sitting at the table and smirked. "There's your bride," he said, still smirking. He liked seeing his friends happy, it brought joy to Scorpius, though he rarely let it show.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 pm

"Ack! You keep reminding me that I'm no good at this bloody mess..." She mumbled as she shook her head, letting it hang from her neck as her now much longer dark magenta crimped hair fell from her shoulder. It was to her hips and thick with a healthy shine as if she had cherished it all her life. As she thought over the words she would say next, she reached out for a plate and started to fill it with food absentmindedly. "Well..." She said, taking a bite of a sandwich. "I did find one I liked...but I don't know if its appropriate for a wedding...." She mumbled, swallowing and taking another bite. "What about you?"

Iris smiled under Scorpius's kiss before she noticed Rose. As the two males spoke she kissed hers on the cheek and rushed off to join the girls. "Planning without me eh?!" She said as if hurt but she simply chuckled and sat across from them. "taking a goblet and filling it, she listened to the two plan with a smile.

He couldn't hide the smile on his lips. Oh yes a smile. Lysander had been quite bad at hiding that smile since she agreed to marry him. His arm was scared, yet not marked as of yet, and he moved it carefully but otherwise there was no thought of deatheaters. Walking swiftly to his bride to be, Lysander bent down and kissed her gently as he sat beside her and left the conversation from then on uninterrupted.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Scorpius smiled at her cheek kiss and let her run off. He caught up with her anyway when they reached the table, and slid down to sit beside her, though his conversation was with Lysander. "Hollyhead Harpies are playing the Irish blokes. This weekend," he said, after piling some food on his plate and taking a bit of pie. He liked his desert, and sometimes ate it first if he got the chance before Iris found a way to force him into healthy food. He figured she was distracted and took another bite quickly, before speaking again. "Mum an' dad are going. I'm not, Valentine's day's tomorrow... Have you gotten a gift yet?" he asked in a whisper, turning for the girls wouldn't see him mouth those words.

"I'm sure it'll be- Iris!" Her sentence was cut short by her small attention span, but she went right back to it. "It'll be-" She smiled, her sentece now dropped as her lips were covered by Lysander's. She smiled and kissed him back, not minding as much by now. She was still shy and wouldn't give him much more than a peck in public, but she was getting better. "just fine," she said, her eyes still closed. However they opened, she blushed a teeny bit, and she smiled at the girls. "I haven't chosen one just yet... Iris, will you help me with that?" she asked. She couldn't choose a dress herself... no sir. Rose thought she'd pick something horrid.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 pm

"The three of us will go out then! Oh we'll make a day of it and find you both wonderful dresses!" She clapped her hands together and took another sip of her drink as she pulled forth an apple. Hitting Scorpius's hand gently without ever seeming to look at him, she handed him something that was actually for dinner, not desert. "Right Praxis?" She looked at the other girl and was slightly surprised to see she was eating so much. Normally...well...she had never seen Praxis eat before recently.

Praxis was eating as she thought and didn't notice it at all. Nor did she notice the odd combination of food she was eating. Pickles with ice cream, meat with fruit. Odd things that normally even she would have gotten sick from. But when she was called to attention a nod came from her. "Of course of course! Then I can show you both my dress..." Her hand fell to her stomach. She was starting to feel sick...maybe she should stop eating. Putting her third sandwich down, Praxis bit her lip and tried to stay away from the food that her stomach was craving.

Lysander laughed as Iris forced him to eat real food. "Yes I've gotten my gift. Did you get yours?" He looked at the girls and silently put a spell so they wouldn't hear what the boys said. "What have you gotten her then?" He had set up something for Rose, as he always did, and hoped she would like this as she had the last two. That, and he bought her something tangible beside her ring as well.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Rose smiled and even giggled when Iris slapped Scorpius' hand away from his pie. However her eyes went to Praxis too and widened. "Hungry?" she asked her friend, her eyes still wide. She as shocked. She had seen Praxis eat, but not like that. "What's gotten into you?" she asked a little confused. She started listing changes she'd noticed, counting them off on her fingers as she listed each one. "You've become more social, you're hair won't stay cut no matter how many times we try, you're eating... a lot..." she stopped, chuckling at Praxis' face now. "...What?" she asked, her finger just bending down another as she was about to list more.

Scorpius smiled. He pulled out a box of his own and nodded toward the table, where he handed it to Lysander under the table. "It's a promise ring," he said with a small grin. "I'm not ready for marriage like you lot but..." he shrugged, letting his sentence fall. He felt pressured by everyone around him getting engaged. Scorpius wasn't about to drop on one knee yet, but he did love his Iris and she was the focus of his life now. He would gladly promise himself to her for when he was ready to wed. "Plus I got her chocolates, and a new pet." This time he winked a little. "I'll show you later," he said, smiling. "So now tell me, what're you doing for her then?" he asked, now eager like a child.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:57 pm

"yes, what's going on with you." She laughed a bit at Rose's list and nodded as she took a bite of her apple. "Oh and don't forget- Praxis?!" She stood up slightly as she saw Praxis seemingly turn as pale as a ghost before her very eyes. "Praxis!"

Praxis was laughing with the girls until she felt it. A sharp pain in her chest and stomach. She groaned before wrapping her arms around herself, her skin going pail and an icy sweat dripping over her brow. She shook her head, trying to be okay but the pain was more than she could take. Seeming to overheat, which was hard for her to do, her eyes rolled back and she passed out, falling backwards.

Lysander was about to tell Scorpius what he was doing for Rose when he heard Iris's streak. Jumping up, he caught Praxis before she fell from the table and he yet out a yelp as he laid her on the ground. "Bloody..." Doing a spell, he shielded his arms in ice and picked her up. By then her body was shaking in his arms. "...Scorpius, Iris go find the Professor Livas! Rose help me get her to the hospital wing!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 pm

"Praxis!" Rose exclaimed, standing abruptly. She too shielded her arms in ice and lifted the rest of the poor girl. "Alright, I've got her, let's go," she said as she began walking with him quickly out of the hall. On the way she gave him a look of fright. "Do you think she'll be alright?" she asked, worried for her friend. When she and Lysander first started their little dating, this would have bothered Rose, but she had accepted the bond between Lysander and Praxis. Besides, she rather liked the Slytherin girl and she had to get in close with her and Andrew anyway, especially if Lysander was to be a Death Eater. Rose would follow him anywhere, and that meant there too, though she had not yet met the Dark Lord, nor had she been scarred yet.

Scorpius hopped up and took Iris' hand as she had moved just as quickly. He asked no questions, he was always ready to do whatever he was told in a situation like this. He bolted from the room, headed for the Defense Againt the Dark Arts room, praying the professor would be there. Merlin was he thankful that Iris was a fast runner, she had no trouble keeping up with his sprint. Scorpius could run and run until the world ended, enjoying a long sprint on any day other than today.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Eric woke up the next morning, combed his hair, and fed his falcon. "C'mon you," he said gently, tying a leather piece onto his shoulder. The Falcon, Raina as Eric had named her, clipped her beak at him lovingly, and climbed to his shoulder. He left the common room, placing a nice brown fedora on his head. He wore a brown loose fitting coat, fleece lining the inside, and a pair of simple faded out blue jeans. He whistled all the way to the Great Hall, looking around as he did. Raina nipped his ear affectionately, and he pet the underside of her chin with the backside of his knuckles. He made it here before Dominique did, and walked briskly to his seat. A friend of his asked what had gotten into him this morning, but Eric simple smiled and said, "I don't know what you're talking about." He sat down, Raina ruffling her feathers a little, and pulled a few things onto his plate. He poured himself a glass of pumpkin juice and drank from it slowly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Dominique walked into the room looking nice and cozy warm. Her coat was open, showing her shirt beneath. She had just walked through the arched doorway of the Great Hall when a few of her teammates ran up to her, asking her questions. She moved to lean against the wall but couldn't get into her aloof mood. Smiling the whole time, she answered questions, nodded, laughed a little here and there. In the end, her teammates walked away a little afraid of what had gotten into her. They all figured she was in such a good mood because she came up with some new way to torture them in practice. When they were gone Dominique walked up the Gryffindor table, not even looking around much as she stretched her arms up and yawned softly. The room was pretty empty beside a few students that were hiding in their books and doing their homework last minute.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Eric watched her enter, watched her talk with her teammates, and watched her walk to her table looking rather happy this morning. He couldn't help but smile as he watched her and she didn't even notice him. Though he couldn't really blame her, his fedora was tipped in a way that hid most of his facial features in shadow. He finished his breakfast quickly and spoke to Raina. He wrote something down on a small piece of parchment and handed it to her, grinning a little.

Rain clipped her beak at him affectionately, took the note, and took off chirping brightly. She flew across the hall and landed majestically on the table between foods. She closed her wings and dropped the note on an empty place on Dominique's plate. She chirped and cooed a little and took off fluently. She few all the way back to Eric, and landed gracefully on his shoulder again, nuzzling him a bit.

Eric glanced up, still grinning slightly from under his fedora. His grinned turned to a smile as she looked from him to the note.

I love it when you smile... Smile He'd written on the parchment.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Dominique was feeling rather hungry for once and so pulled over an apple turnover and started to peal it apart, relishing in the lovely burst of flavors. Apples were some of her favorites. By the time the bird landed before her she had moved on to a croissant and was slightly surprised. Some of the people around her whispered but she ignored them as she unrolled the note and her smile grew before she followed the bird as it flew back to him. She nearly got up but decided this would be fun for now and she wanted to finish eating quickly. Dominique was one of those people who didn't like eating in front of others, she always felt like she was eating too much. Taking out a quill, she scribbled something under what he had written and enchanted the paper to fold and fly over to him, unfolding in his hand.

I'm only smile because of you. c = Her script was elegant but the smilee face at the end was nothing but cute in its elegance.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 pm

With his eyes on hers he held his hand out and caught the paper. It unfolded for him and he just smiled more when he read it. He watched as the blond Ravenclaw entered and went straight to her. He however did not get jealous. He simply smiled gently at her and went back to eating. But not before scribbling another cute note to her. He handed it to his falcon who flew back to her happily, hovering and dropping the note into her waiting palm.

That's even better ;]

Scorpius paced out front of the Great Hall a bit before he finally went into the large room and deliberately to Gryffindor table. He stopped behind Dominique and spoke. "Um, Dominique... can I talk to you for a minute... please?" he added the please when she didn't look like she really wanted to. He didn't want her to feel forced, but he felt this was super important and he just had to set things straight with her. He couldn't go about marrying Iris until he knew for sure Dominique didn't hate him or think he was trying to force anything on Iris.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

Dominique sighed slightly when she heard Scorpius' request. She truthfully didn't want to but figured it was important if he was asking. A long time ago she promised herself that she wouldn't end the friendship because of that. At least she was able to keep that part true. If she had their entire group would have issues right now, that or Dominique would have been snipped without a thought. Taking her quill, she write Eric a cute little note and sent it back to him before getting up and following Scorpius out of the hall where they could talk privately.

When the note landed in Eric's hand it read a bit more than last time.

Your such a weirdo, I love it. Scorpius needs to talk to me, I'll be right back. I don't wanna go

When she caught him looking she blew him a kiss just before they slipped out the door. "What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 am

Eric smiled, holding his hand out to catch the next note. he opened and read it quickly, his smile fading but only a little. She didn't want to go, that was the line to help his upward curve droop just a teeny bit. He watched as they left, pretending as if he caught her kiss, plucked it clean out of the air. he smiled and poured some more butterbeer. A few friends of his slid down the bench to talk to him about whatever they had to say. Raina sat content on his shoulder, and he pulled a few treats out of his pocket to feed her while he conversed.

Good. She agreed to talk. Good, step one complete. Scorpius walked out into the hall with her, but didn't stop until they were away from the walking crowds. "I wanted to talk to you... about.. well, second year. Don't go?" It wasn't a command, it was a request, a plea if you will. When she stopped from turning from him he grabbed her hands, one in each of his. This trapped her gaze, and he held it while he spoke. "I can't continue with my life properly without talking to you about this... please. Second year, all that stuff people told you... it was all a lie." He sighed a little, remembering how much fun they had. But they had both moved on since then. "Dominique, I never meant to make you feel pushed. I'm sorry I was too much of a wanker to tell you this sooner, but you never had to do any of that stuff... I loved you for you." He paused. He'd thrown in the 'L' word, something they told each other multiple times and he'd never uttered to a single girl after her. until Iris. "I just... I wanted you to know I truly am sorry how things worked out for us, but I'll never stop caring about you, and you'll always be one of my best mates, even though you're not entirely kind to me," he grinned at this, still holding her hands and gaze while he spoke. "But I'm glad you're happy. Juts... just do me a favor. Don't let what happened with us affect what happens with him, he really seems like a decent guy." Scorpius slowly let go of her hands, as if finally putting some closure between them. He could now see her as a friend without all the regrets and thoughts of what he should have done swimming in his head. Sure he'd probably think about it from time to time, but he truly loved Iris and he had no intentions of running off on her. 'That's... that's all, sorry to steal you from your breakfast... and your fun," he said with a friendly, bright grin. Of course he was referring to Eric, but he was just teasing her. "I've got to eat mine still and find my bride to be," he said with a smile and walked back into the Great Hall. he gave Eric a friendly wave and sat at his table. he was the first one to breakfast, and so he poured himself a glass of juice and pulled some ham onto his plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall [first floor]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next