Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Vote_lcapEnchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Voting_barEnchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Vote_lcapEnchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Voting_barEnchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Empty
PostSubject: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 am

On the edge of the Forbidden forest there is a tree nearly as tall as Hogwarts but no one ever seems to notice it. Once a year, during the ball, this tree calls for all the magical creatures around to come to it. Pixies set their glow upon it, unicorns offer their discarded hairs for sparkling splendor, and even the centaurs make things for the tree to decorate itself with. This is the tree of blessing that chooses what will happen with the wishes made before it. Perhaps it will grant your wish. But be careful, depending on the wish you might just change someone completely. Love is a dangerous thing to play with so be careful what you wish here.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Serena walked with him, laughing a little and chatting with him. "I've heard wonderful things about the magic within this tree," she said when they approached it. She pulled her jacket around her, a black leather one, though her legs were still left mostly barren. She wasn't really cold, truthfully, but she shivered as if she were. She smiled at him gently, before her eyes moved back to the beautiful tree.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Ron laughed and stuffed his hands into his pockets. He had left his jacket in the ballroom since he'd rather not look horrible. "Yeah...my mum and dad had their first date here....and they got engaged here too I think." He said with a shrug as he looked up at the tree. If it was true then...well he was happy for his parents at least. Then again he had never stuck around when they talked about the past and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 pm

"That's sweet," Serena said brightly with a smile. She moved close to him, pretending to be cold. "Sorry," she mumbled coyly, "it's chilly..."She looked back up to the tree, the multicolored fluorescent lights making her skin glow with a sheer shine. "Thank you for taking me around the grounds. I enjoyed the walk," she said gently, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Ron jumped slightly whens he moved closer but eventually he snaked his hand around her. "It's fine." He said with a slight shrug. "Not a problem, I was dying to get out of there anyway." He said as he looked down at her and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 am

"Oh, you're so warm," she told him coyly, snuggling closer to him a little. "You were fun to dance with," Serena said lightly, smiling up at him. She looked around the snowing grounds, hoping to catch a glimpse of the soon to be dead. She could see noone through the falling sea of white, and so her attention went back to Ron. "You seem nervous," she said innocently. She turned to face him head on, still pressed against him. "How come?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:10 pm

"...erm...not very use to this." Great move you dumb arse! He felt like a fool, there was no reason he should have said that. Sure it was true but hell that didn't mean she needed to know how much of a looser he was. "Um...so I haven't seen you around before...are you new or something?" How absurd! Merlin he didn't know how to talk to girls.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Serena smiled sweetly. "That's why I chose you, right there." she told him, then elaborated. "You don't expect it or search for it... for that, I think you deserve it." Serena was still smiling, now serenely. "Yes, I'm new." she replied to his question, giving him shy eyes. "I've been sorted into Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Ron swallowed hard, giving her a weak smile. Oh he had a feeling she was a Slytherin just by the look of her--the Slytherin girls always were a bit more...open about their looks--but hearing it made his heart sink. This was really going to make everyone rag on him later. Ah fuck it. "How do you like it there? I heard the common room's under the lake, that true?" he asked, knowing the answer already.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 pm

"Oh yes, it's under the lake, and the people are actually rather mean. I'm not sure I like it much." At these words, Serena scrunched up her face. However she smiled again. "But the couches are nice," she said. "The boys have been talking to me, but... well the girls won't." She batted her lashes, looking away. "What about you, what house are you in?" she asked him, as if she had no clue who he was.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:43 pm

"Gryffindor, like the whole family." He said rather boredly, as if it were a rehearsed line. "To bad about you being with them...when did you transfer? I didn't know they accepted late students..." He muttered as he looked down at her. When a gust of wind hit them his arms tightened around her instinctively but he soon moved them away, giving her an apologetic look and hoping he hadn't invaded her privacy.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Serena furrowed her brows in confusion. "Why too bad?" she asked him. When he moved away from her she frowned unnoticeably. Her long curly hair was now sprinkled in white, and she moved back to where she'd been seconds ago, giving him a small smile. "I won't be around after this year," she told him sadly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"I mean we could have met sooner if you weren't a Slytherin." He defended, not wanting to make her upset. Scratching the back of his neck, Ron tried to find a way to smooth the waters. "Why's that?" Now it was his turn to furrow his brows. What was going to happen that she wouldn't be around....
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am

"I- I'm being forced to travel." She told him softly, in a tone that said she wasn't happy about it. She waved it off thoguh and smiled up at him. "Anyway, forgive me if I'm not into the traditional approach," she said with a chuckle, referring to how close they were now. "I don't much time to waste..." She sighed gently, barely audible, and smiled again. "You just seemed like the perfect person to spend the time I have with." She didn't explain, and her very look said she wouldn't so it would be pointless for him to even ask. "I'm not going to be angering a girlfriend, am I?" she asked, an 'oopsy' look on her face. Stupid Serena, she should have asked that first.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 am

Man that sounded awful and for some reason he wanted to find out why and stop it. Stupid! He had no right or reason for that but...something in his gut was telling him to do it. Clearing his throat, Ron gave her a slight smile. "Nah, I don't care." His shoulders lifted up slightly and that made his arms pull her a little closer, when his shoulders laxed his arms didn't give up. A few moments later a cold laugh escaped him. "Remember what I said earlier? I'm not noticed by many girls. In other words no I don't have a girlfriend for you to fight." He smiled slightly, in a bit of a sad way, before looking up at the tree. After regaining his composer he looked down at her again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 pm

She watched him while he talked, truly interested. "You don't seem so happy about that," she said, though she smiled still. "Well then good. That means I don't feel so bad," she said, just before she laid her head on his shoulder. Her lips were against his neck within moments, her teasing hands laying on his chest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:03 pm

He smirked and and was about to talk when she laid her head on his shoulder. This would have been fine if she wasn't into teasing his neck just slightly by having her lips against it. One way or another he found himself wrapping his arms around her and crushing her body into his. The snow was still falling and as she went along being her cruel self he went along with brushing the snow out of her hair and off her back.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Unlike most, her breath was icy, only adding to the chill outside. Her skin glowed in the night, but only slightly. And her eyes were bright in the darkness, a drawing light though she kept them closed for now. Her long curled hair was straightening under his brushes, though she shook her head a little and the curls popped back into place when her eyes met his. A hunger was evident in her eyes, though she didn't pounce on him. To him it would look as though the wind were blowing her hair, but in truth her hair was blowing on its own, however slightly, moving like little waves. Slowly her face began moving toward his, her lips parting slightly. Her icy breath met his lips before her own, chilling them.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Either she had a spell on him or Ron was a fool. Most likely the latter. He didn't question her cold breath or that glow in her eyes, nor did he even question why she was there with him any more. No. He simply leaned forward when her lips came toward his and captured them in a strong kiss. She wasn't the only one who could take control of a moment and even though he was in Harry's shadow all these years Ron had a way of taking control of something as well. Not that he'd normally even try. For some reason she was making him want to.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

She relinquished control to him, letting him show his dominance. She smiled a little into the kiss, retracting slightly but keeping the force strong as her eyes closed again. Her arms slid slowly around him, and she felt his body shiver from the icy touch. She knew she'd picked him for a reason, and he was finally beginning to show it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 pm

As the kiss continued his arms moved across her back. One moved up, into her hair and didn't stop until it met her neck. The other pulled her body into his as they took a few steps backwards until they were under the tree's branches and away from prying eyes. When finally they were near the tree trunk Ron turned the pair around and let her press against the tree as he kissed her furiously.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Serena, a little surprised, showed o signs of it as she gripped his back tightly and let him take her into the shelter of the Enchanted Tree. She sighed as he back touched the tree trunk, and kissed him back with a hungry passion. Her fingers felt his neck and hair, tickling his back a little as she pushed her lips against his. She took in a deep breath through her nose, her body expanding a bit against him. However as she breathed out she arched a little, keeping her body against his own. Another sigh escaped her as her tongue grazed his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Ron instantly felt odd. This wasn't like him but he couldn't help it, she was pulling something from him that he had been savagely hiding for the past seven years, if not his whole life. Leadership, dominance. Stuff no one knew him for. As her tongue grazed his lip he let his own slip out and trace hers until he pushed it between her lips and their tongue battled each other. When he let hers slip into his own mouth he nipped her tongue and let his teeth graze it slightly. After a while the two broke away to breath and he pressed their foreheads together as he looked at her. His read hair folded over his eyes as he seemed confused by his own actions, not sure if he should accept this or not.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 am

Breathing heavily, Serena looked at him through his own hair. She moved one of her hands, leaving the other at the back of his neck, to brush his hair away from his eyes as she leaned her head back against the tree. "Is something wrong?" she asked him innocently, giving him a serious look. After a moment she sighed a little. "It's the brunette, the one that left with the Quidditch player, isn't it?" she asked him, though she already knew the answer. She eyed him, but she didn't let him move away. "Everyone needs an outlet," she told softly, a small grin spreading. "Let me be your outlet." she whispered to him, her eyes seemed to glow that icy blue and her skin felt warm to the touch, an illusion of sorts, but a luring one.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Ron wanted to say nothing but...it wasn't true. Something was wrong with this. Either it was himself for not acting right or...well he didn't know how to explain it but something wasn't right. She, she was perfect, more than perfect, but Ron was...nothing. Getting this chance...it wasn't right on social levels. At the mention of Hermione, even indirectly, he swallowed hard and cleared his throat. "No...its not her, I just...." she silenced him as that whisper called out to him and he groaned slightly. "Really its not Serena...I...this just doesn't seem right..." He licked his lips, not really caring any more about what was right. he wanted to kiss her again and quickly before she decided to leave. "Know what...we already had this conversation...just ignore me." He pushed thoughts of social class and hermione as far from his mind as possible as his lips crushed against hers again and they started it all over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]   Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Tree [H.P. Era]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next