Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Vote_lcapEntrance Hall [Mauraders] Voting_barEntrance Hall [Mauraders] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Vote_lcapEntrance Hall [Mauraders] Voting_barEntrance Hall [Mauraders] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Entrance Hall [Mauraders]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 am

When entering the ball meet your dates here, if your going to be polite youngin's that is! There will be seats set up for those waiting on their dates and for anyone that is a little shy about going into the ballroom. Ghosts will probably haunt the halls and wish you all many Happy Holidays with your dates!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Jame stood in the Entrance Hall, waiting for his friends. He wasn't sure if they were out here or not, but he hadn't seen them inside and so he stood beside the doors waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Sirius rushed in with his long, messy hair curled around his face and his suit looking like he had just gotten into a fight. Chances were he had. For a Gryffindor, Sirius was very mischievous. "Ey mate!" He said as he finally found James.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm

"'Ey!" James exclaimed, giving his friend a pat on the shoulder. "Where's Remus?" he questioned, looking around. "And no date?" he asked as well, smirking at Sirius. Of course none of them ever brought dates, but James still liked to bust on his friends. "What happened to you?" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

"Me? Hah no date needed mate! Blimey if it wasn't for all the timid shells here, we'd all have three girls about us. One for each arm and another--" A teacher walked past and he silenced with a grin. Moments later he laughed with his friend whole heartedly. "No clue where the other mutt has gone off to, probably hiding with his books I'll say. Or making a move on Lily while your not around!" Smirking a bit, Sirius shook his head. "I? Well I went out and found me a snake to play with for a while." He smirked, pulling out a torn robe, seeming to have come from his muzzle when he was a mutt, that had a slytherin patch on it. "Don't think Severus is going to be joining us any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm

James laughed when the teacher had gone and he laughed again when Sirius pulled out the patch of clothing. "We have too much fun with that poor boy," James said, though he was grinning wildly as he did. He scoffed at his friend's comment about Remus and Lily. "Nah, She wouldn't go for Remus. I think they're too... brother-sisterly..." He made motions with his hand while he talked.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 pm

"Brother sister my arse!" He said with a laugh as the two took a seat on the stairs, not caring about the complaints from around them. "He's closer to Lily than your ever getting any time soon! Bloody mate, I'm closer to her than you! Hell I might just steal her under yer nose, would you let me eh mate? Either me, Remus, or the snake." He laughed, knowing he didn't have any feelings for Lily. Not like James showed. Not like Remus hid.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:40 pm

James just slumped against the wall, sighing miserably. "I know, I know," he started to say. Though his tune quickly changed. "Hey now, lay off." he said a little childishly. Sure he wasn't doing a wonderful job acquiring Lily, but James had been trying like hell to change for her, and he was determined to prove it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Sirius laughed, and he did so wholeheartedly once more. Hitting his friend's shoulder, rather roughly, the mutt man just chuckled. "Hold off mate! You'll get the girl, you always get the girl. Just don't throw her off at the next stubborn pretty face, eh?" He smirked before looking around and watching the girls walking past, their eyes on the boys sitting there on the stairs. He wanted to go find that snake and tear it open again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 pm

[color=darkcyan]James chuckled, able to see the hunger in his best friend's eyes. "I want her. Only her." James said, slamming his fist into his hand as he did so. He looked around as if looking for her, but remained where he sat. "I hope she's changed her mind about me... or at least... considered it." James was pathetic. He knew he sounded so, but he didn't care. he saw straight through the pretty girls looking his way, and his eyes searched for Lilly Evans.[color]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Sirius just laughed in a barking way before pushing back his hair. "Soon you'll be so whipped I wont be able to stand you!" He smirked and stood up, cracking his back. "Well lets find something to do at this bloody ball, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 pm

James sighed loudly, though he stood with a grin. "Yes, lets." He couldn't help himself, he had to have some fun. "What did you have hin mine, Padfoot?" he asked with a wide grin as his eyes caught Remus finally entering.

Remus sighed, stepping in from outside. He went straight to his friends. If people glanced at him he hadn't noticed. "'ello," he said to them both, his eyes now roaming the Entrance Hall.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 pm

"Bout time mate! Been with Lily then?" He joked, elbowing Remus and throwing James a dark look. He loved pitting them against each other, but tried to never push it to far. "Shut up both of you." He finally said when they were giving him a headache, which they didn't have to do much to do that. "Lets go find some girls to toy with until the snake slithers out of it's hole."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Remus grimmaced at Sirius. It was bad enough James was vying for her, Remus hated being reminded of her. He saw Jame's face and spoke before his friend could. "Don't even start James, I wasn't with Lily," he said firmly, lifting a hand for emphasis. When James came at him Remus growled a low and dangerous growl. the full moon had only past a few nights ago and Remus was still much too weak to fight right now. "James, I'm telling you-" His words were cut off by Sirius' words. He huffed quietly, though he agreed with his friend. "You have fun with that," he said, referring to both the girls and picking on Snape. Remus wasn't good at 'hooking up' and he wasn't about to start trying now.

James opened his mouth to speak, using his shoulders to push himself from the wall. Remus cut him off though, and he was left only to argue. "Oh Froglegs," he huffed, disgarding Remmus' words. "You were probably trying to slip in there when I'm not around." James would of course let this go within moments and soon did at Sirius snapping. "Sounds like a plan, then," he said, following his two friends.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 pm

When Remus tried to get away Sirius shook his head and grabbed the male's collar. "Oooh no you don't, I'm sick of you moping around like a weened fool!" He disregarded Remus's look and James' remark. "Lets find you someone tonight eh? Plenty of girls, pleanty of them watching you." He laughed and forced his friend toward the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall [Mauraders]   Entrance Hall [Mauraders] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall [Mauraders]
Page 1 of 1